[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he condemned?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: mess.jpg (31KB, 330x440px)
mess.jpg
31KB, 330x440px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW9idSjleQs

It's clear he doesn't understand why the mean court men are making him sit there and say things.
Any rule of law country (like Spain) absolves retards from criminal responsibility.

Why is this happening, why are not Messi's lawyers using his condition to appeal for him to be absolved?
>>
"Taxation is theft." — Lionel Andrés "Leo" Messi
>>
>>74366168
I'm not sure he said that, or that he realises what it means. seriously, I've had it with the persecution people with learning disabilities suffer in modern society
>>
if you listen to the court appearance, Messi always replies he doesn't understand the issue, he always says
"It's my daddy, my daddy does that thing with the papers. I only know how to kick the ball"
"the ball, kick the ball, that's all I know how to do, please. my daddy..."
>>
File: 1426481003069.jpg (39KB, 272x309px) Image search: [Google]
1426481003069.jpg
39KB, 272x309px
Kek good thread
>>
>>74366152
Autism
>>
>pk7 is an even bigger tax cheat
>Gets away with it because halal
Shitskins pls kill yourselves
>>
He was made an example of because he is a famous public figure desu
>>
>>74369984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KxK3Yw-7sI

they keep forcing the poor kid to say things he doesn't understand. it's discusting.

>>74370563
doesn't matter. his rights should be protected regardless of being a public figure or not. it's a sick society the one that does this to its most vulnerable people
>>
>>74372896
What do these vids mean. Can I get a quick rundown
>>
because he is from barcelona and not madrid
>>
>>74366152
Fuck off, Central Lechera
>>
>>74373869
kek
>>
how many selfies do you think he took with all the judges after
>>
>>74366152
>he's a famous millionaire so he doesn't go to jail for stealing millions

Always hated this meme, if some guy that works in a farm takes a chicken he'd go to jail but Messi doesn't.

Criminal
>>
>>74382997
>I literally do not know how Spanish legal system works but I'm going to act like a smartass anyway
Always hated this meme.

Any sentence under 24 months can be served under probation if you have no previous criminal record. So no, if some guy that works at a farm takes a chicken, he would not go to jail.
>>
>>74366152
>Any rule of law country (like Spain) absolves retards from criminal responsibility.

genuine kek'd
>>
>>74366152
So he really is a sperg (not the internet one) ?
http://www.diariodocentrodomundo.com.br/como-o-autismo-de-messi-o-ajudou-a-se-tornar-o-melhor-do-mundo/
>>
>>74366152

"Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. " - Lionel Messi, 2015 at Cambridge University
>>
Lack of awareness about a given law does not exempt anybody from its compliance.
>>
>>74384691
not exactly. it's not lack of awareness by choice (you choose not to be informed of your tax duties), it's lack of awareness by physical impediment (your brain doesn't allow you to understand properly how the world works).

The law doesn't protect the former. But protects the later.
>>
>>74384660
>>74366168
Dang Messi's turbowoke.
>>
>>74366152
>If I don't understand it, it's not illegal
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>74387206
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17294982

educate yourself, texan
>>
>>74383188
>less then 24 months for literally stealing millions from tax payers

where do I sign up senpai?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.