[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Javale mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

File: 4L_Tqr2FKlq.jpg (104KB, 750x794px)
4L_Tqr2FKlq.jpg
104KB, 750x794px
What did Javale mean by this?
>>
"I really, really want to be a regular feature on Inside the NBA again"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4xmYklNjoRc
>>
>>74364050
WHAT THE FUCK is his problem?
>>
>>74364062
kek

>mfw that video results in someone getting murdered
>>
Ooga booga bix nood.
>>
If the Warriors lose in the finals it will be 100% because they have no actual NBA caliber center on their team.
>>
File: 4L_qg2j9TnY.jpg (114KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
4L_qg2j9TnY.jpg
114KB, 550x550px
>>74364050
This is javale's mom btw
>>
>>74364050
shaq is indeed a coon though. glad mcgee called him out.
>>
>>74364864

how's he a coon though
>>
>>74364933
he literally works for police and is a snitch
>>
Social media was the biggest mistake of our time
>>
>>74364864
>>74364933

basically everyone black people call a coon are educated people with evolved opinions. any republican, any cop, anyone that finds success in the business world without being a rapper, anyone that hangs out with white people, etc
>>
>>74365213
This. Until the thug mentality is purged from blacks they will never be anything more than niggers
>>
twitter was a mistake

the nba was a mistake
>>
>>74364260
T
H
I
C
C
>>
>>74364864
Oneal's whiny faggotry singlehandedly ruined the greatest team of all time.

>I GOT INJURED ON COMPANY TIME I'M GOING TO REHAB ON COMPANY TIME

>shows up overweight and out of shape everys
>>
>>74366655
>every season
>only played one full season in his entire career and his was rookie season
>never did shit without a top 5 sg on his team
>played for 5 different teams trying to prove he could help teams win, failed miserably, even on contenders
>biggest whiny bitch in the world
>wife hated him so she stole his money
>he married a literal hooker later
>worst person on TNT

fuck i hate him so god damn much
>>
>>74366672
>failed miserably

Won a title in Miami, didn't he?
>>
>>74366686
What about the suns? Cavs? Celtics?
>>
>>74364260
Does that mean his dad is white?
>>
>>74367075
Obviously didn't. But come on, surely you see how crazy it is to say "he only won 4 rings with 2 teams".
>>
>>74364260
got damn miss mcgee
>>
>>74366672
>worst person on TNT

DA RINGHS ERNEH
#SHAQTIN FEATURING A TURNOVER BY JAVALE
>>
>>74364050

That Shaq is a bitter, insecure and petty cunt who has nothing better to do than take his frustrations out on others.

At least when Charles Barkley is drunk-casting on TNT it's funny. Current Shaq just comes off as a cunt all the time.

The entirety of Shaq's purpose on TNT is to shitpost about McGee, regardless of if the guy is fucking up. It was hilarious when Javale was trash, but he's turned his game around, so it makes Shaq look like a faggot taking shots at the guy.
>>
Black people are very frank with their feelings and they communicate this in a lower class ghetto slang and this is a source of humor for many people.
>>
>>74364933
>how's he a coon though

because he takes pride in shitting on his own people, even more so if it's another 'big', just so he can feel better about himself, when there's no logical reason for him to act like a mental midget. all the passive-aggressive shit with shit with Barkley is just obnoxious now, even when Chuck and Ernie don't directly engage him.
>>
>>74364050
>"Sir, you are 10000% correct"
>>
File: file.png (479KB, 1340x732px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
479KB, 1340x732px
shaq BTFO
>>
>>74364260
his mom is a better player than him, everyone knows that
>>74364050
I can't wait for the JaVale run in during Wrestlemania.
>>
>>74368955

That's the worst thing about this Shaq bullshit with McGee, because Shaw's playing this shit up like he's the end all beat all, as bigs go, when that was never the case.

It's not funny anymore, because Shaq is the kind of faggot that loves make fun of people, but literally can not handle the banter, when people go in on him (see, every single time Chuck shits on Shaw 'for fun' and Shaw goes off and starts squawking about his rings).

Even if the Warriors win out this year and JaVale McGee is single-handedly responsible for setting the game-winning shot, Shaq is the kind of petty person who will still shit on the guy.

It's getting to a "Skip Bayless hates Lebron James" level.
>>
>>74368592
>because he takes pride in shitting on his own people

How? He's shit-talking regular ass basketball players, that equals shitting on an entire race?
>>
>>74369933
>How? He's shit-talking regular ass basketball players, that equals shitting on an entire race?

He's run the McGee shit into the ground, even when it stopped being funny. When Shaq got called on it gets pissy and doubles down. As much as he bitches about bigs not getting enough love, he's personally gone out of his way to shit on a guy who legit tried to better himself; which is especially retarded because how easily guys like Barkley and Ernie trigger the fuck out of Shaq when they bring up the 'Hack-A-Shaq' strategy and his overall shittiness at free-throws.
>>
I really, really, really like Afro American slang
>>
Shaq will fuck this guy up
>>
>>74370687
And again, I don't see how that's cooning or whatever the fuck it's called. Yes, at this point, it's beyond petty and it's also ridiculous to keep shitting on a guy who got all of that out of his system. I acknowledge that and still don't get how him shitting on McGee is him shitting on his own people.

>unless you meant big centers when you said his own people instead of the black race, which means I completely misunderstood what you were saying
>>
>>74370797
>>unless you meant big centers when you said his own people instead of the black race, which means I completely misunderstood what you were saying

That's what the other guy was inferring, since it looks like Shaq literally shitting on himself when he singles this guy up without regard to the guy making an earnest attempt to better himself.

When you consider the fact that Shaq was one of the guys most vocal about the older generation shitting on the younger guys, during his era, this shit with McGee just makes him look like a giant hypocrite.
>>
File: Javale McGee 2 STRONG.jpg (182KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
Javale McGee 2 STRONG.jpg
182KB, 850x567px
>>74364050

Dunno, but Javale would kick the everloving shit out of Shaquille
>>
>>74367264

His Dad is right there in the sunglasses
>>
>>74364050

Did Shaw rhythm ass with ass?
>>
The fucked up part is that Javale has been playing really well this year.
>>
>>74368955
I can't recall who said it, but someone said Shaq has two people to thank for his basketball sucess; his mother and his father. So KD is kinda right.... I guess.
>>
Love Shaq but he kills the vibe sometimes. Ernie and the gang could have a nice roast session until Shaq gets pissed off and talks about his rings.
>>
>>74365018
what's wrong with that? fucking nigger
>>
Everyone's a bitch in the NBA these days. Even analysts. Just fast forward to the finals.
>>
>>74371955
I agree, Al
>>
>>74368592
>first of all, you're not a good fighter
>>
JAVALE MCGEE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGdmnMxe0E
>>
>>74368955
>I didn't know cops could go on Twitter and threaten civilians like that
kek, forgot that Shaq is a cop. That is an interesting point though, if it were a normal cop doing this it would be a big deal
>>
File: c9f.jpg (28KB, 549x735px) Image search: [Google]
c9f.jpg
28KB, 549x735px
>>74365213
>shaq
>an educated person with evolved opinions
>>
>>74368580
kek
>>
File: jeb_in_hoodie.jpg (29KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
jeb_in_hoodie.jpg
29KB, 400x428px
>>74364050
I know what like 90% of these words mean and like 60% of the meaning when they strung them together
>>
>>74364260
Me on the left
>>
>>74371697
what
>>
>>74364050
>Getting this butthurt about being cyberbullied

Seriously, is there any team that represents millennials more accurately than the Golden State Warriors?
>>
>>74364050
men shaq is such a big fucking babby
>>
Exhibit A of the current soft as fuck NBA
>Lol we all friends out here.
>>
Just proves trump supporters are retarded memers

fuck shaq

>muh rings!
>>
I hate Javale Mcgee as a player, but Shaq is the definition of cooning. He is the dancingest, yellingest, black man on TV. I mean his catchpharse is Bar-b-que chicken and he has at least 4 commercials where it's him just dacing and hawking bad insurance. I mean that stuff is funny when you are in your 20's but he is damn near 50.

>Oh look Shaq fell over into something again. He's so outrageous!
>>
>>74365018
>snitch
Detective*
>>
>>74368955
FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK KEVIN DURANT!!!!!!!!
>>
The NBA is so god damned pathetic that it is a constant source of drama that players feud with fucking analysts. It's insanity.

Can you imagine this in the NFL, if individual players had legit "beefs" with Skip Bayless? Like if Aaron Rodgers would publicly call out Bayless in post-game interviews?

Why the fuck do i follow this ridiculous high school drama tier league? This is what happens when players are more important than the team i guess
>>
>>74374623
NFL players aren't allowed to have an identity at all by rules so people stay loyal to the logo and not the player. And no one fucking cares about Skip Bayless, he is a nobody. Shaq and Barkley both played. Players today can critique their game just like Shaq and Barkley critique theirs.
>>
>>74374657
>NFL players aren't allowed to have an identity at all by rules so people stay loyal to the logo and not the player.

That is exactly the point though. In like every other team sport, the team is the most important thing. it's exactly why people get ripped for being bandwagoners if they support a team that doesn't have an affiliation with them, like their hometown or current city or whatever.

It's only in the NBA where the individual players are more important than the team and why this ridiculous drama happens all the time

And Bayless was just an example. You could say what about if Steve Young or Randy Moss or Shannon Sharpe (Bayless' cohost) shit on a player, you would never see the player lash out against them because they know they aren't more important than the team, unlike NBA players, the most ego-driven players in any sport.
>>
>>74374687
Shaq has been shitting on Javale for literal years
>>
>>74374727
Even when he wasn't in the league for a while there.
>>
Shaq has a little dick and he acts like a huge dick to others in a sad attempt to try and make himself feel better.
>>
>>74374180

AKA Shaw is a genetic freak who just overpowered everyone like Mr. NBA Logo.
>>
Shaq is hilarious. You all are a bunch of haters. He's funny, insightful, light hearted, and has a ton of rings. He can say whatever he wants, any player that gets truly upset at him has no sense of humor. Can't wait for him to entertain me and millions of others during Wrestlemania either, while you all bitch about things on 4chan.
>>
>>74374751
Javale pls stop posting
>>
>>74374759
Are you a Madea fan too? That's what Shaq is. It's old and tired.
>>
>>74374759

Go to bed shaw. You're lucky kobr was around to play Batman to your Robin.
>>
>>74374759
He's literally wifing Flava Flavs leftovers

He's the ultimate faggot
>>
File: Shaquille-o-Neal.gif (427KB, 355x325px) Image search: [Google]
Shaquille-o-Neal.gif
427KB, 355x325px
>>74364050
>>74369411
>McGee gets his gun
>opens his front door
>trips
>the gun falls, but it doesn't go off because it's actually a broomstick that he grabbed by accident
>Shaq is standing there
>"JAVAAAAAAALE MCGEE!"
>mfw
>>
>>74364050
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>74374815
>Who was in the wrong here?

Shaq for being a little bitch who can't handle banter, when it's thrown back in his face.

I love Shaq, but this shit is really petty for him. Considering how much he never shuts up about his rings, when Chuck teases him, I don't understand why he's so fucking insecure.
>>
>>74374871
KD stop protecting yo boy
>>
>>74374915
>KD stop protecting yo boy

Get ta bed Kazaam. You know you can't fight and yer actang in dat picture was turrible.
>>
>>74374759
What would be hilarious is if that functional retard were to suffer an injury in his WrestleMania match
>>
i hate the name greek freak. his actual real name is so fucked up that he badly needs a proper nickname that is easy to say and easy to throw into a short headline. greek freak doesnt work. also it sounds stupid and even slightly derogatory.
>>
>>74375058
oh shit im not in nba general KEK
>>
File: image.png (64KB, 163x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64KB, 163x182px
>>74364050
This is all fake news. McGee will come out and hit Shaq with the steel chair at Wrestlemania. You know I'm right.
>>
>>74375094
That would make too much sense, so that will never happen
>>
>>74374807
You copy/pasted my joke from the other thread...
>>
>>74374544
Fuck Shaquille and his desert name
>>
>>74374753

too bad durant is just as freakish as shaq and relies on his length just like shaq did with his size.
>>
>>74370883
Well, in that case, oops, I'm sorry.
>>
>>74375282
Welcome to 4chan, re-re.
>>
>>74374623
>Can you imagine this in the NFL, if individual players had legit "beefs" with Skip Bayless?
Le'veon Bell literally recorded a diss track about him
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.