[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if they don't get top 4 he's gone right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Mauricio-Pochettino.jpg (413KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Mauricio-Pochettino.jpg
413KB, 2048x1536px
if they don't get top 4 he's gone right?
>>
>>74353750
No. Tottenham have a small club mentality so any position higher than 6th is overachieving.
>>
At this point what is even the point of clubs battling it out to get into the top 4 as by the time the next season comes they just get humiliated and knocked out of Europe
>>
>>74353793
>>
>>74353944
advertising revenue and you get to dangle the CL carrot to potential signings who will all believe they can push you to win it
>>
>>74353750
Doubt it. He manages the 6th-richest team. And Tottenham, in their official statements, have said that regular CL qualification isn't even a realistic goal. CL revenue is basically considered a nice little bonus to help pay for the stadium, not something to actually be expected.
>>
Levy won't want to spend the money necessary to fire him
>>
>>74353793
also a small club wage bill. read somewhere they're technically overachieving getting anything above 7th
>>
No. Tottenham are a small club plus they're already trying to pay off the stadium (I think). Really shit for them to go out of the EL to Gent though.
>>
Can't blame him for Spurs being Spurs.
>>
Tottenham are about to move stadium, which means they need to be very careful with finances over the next 6 or so years. Similar to what Arsenal needed when they moved to the Emirates, they need to focus on getting respectable finishes in the PL to pay off the debt. Winning trophies isn't really their objective at the moment.
>>
>>74354019
>read somewhere they're technically overachieving getting anything above 7th

Think it's 6th. They're slightly richer than Everton and West Ham. The gap between them and the top 5 in terms of finances is fucking ridiculous though, think something like 50 million separating their wage bill from Liverpool's.
>>
>>74354057
>>74354020
really don't get the new stadium meme. Why are you spending like $300 million to increase your gate receipts from 20% to maybe 25% of your turnover? Ticket sales are close to not mattering at all
>>
>>74354160
Stadium could net them £50m extra a season, it's worth it.
>>
>>74354160
Ticket sales aren't the only way to make money from a stadium. And if the rumours are true, the new stadium will also be home to a London-based NFL team.
>>
>>74354284
when I say ticket sales I mean "match day income'. It was 20% in 2015
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.