[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>btfo out of the Champions Leaguue in a piss easy group >btfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: Mauricio-Pochettino-630923[1].jpg (34KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mauricio-Pochettino-630923[1].jpg
34KB, 590x350px
>btfo out of the Champions Leaguue in a piss easy group
>btfo out of the Europa League in a piss easy tie
>btfo out of the title race by fucking Leicester City
>has never won a trophy ever
>has a lower win% than AVB despite spending about £300M

is there a more overrated hack than this guy?
>>
>>74353505
>b-but muh net spend
>b-but muh young squad
>b-but we overachieved
>b-but we were never first last season so we never choked
>>
>le only win on tiny little 19th century pitches

owned at Wembley AGAIN, just like the Etihad, Old Trafford etc etc
>>
>le throw games in european competition so we can focus on the league so we can qualify for european competition man
>>
>United need to get top 4 this season
these chokers along with le Arse are fucking up EPL UEFA coefficents
Serie A is so close behind
Its going to be only top 3 UCL at this rate
>>
>>74353792
>just like the Etihad

They won at the Etihad though
>>
File: 1457199923873.png (76KB, 426x224px) Image search: [Google]
1457199923873.png
76KB, 426x224px
>Argentinian managers
>>
>>74353811
Thank fuck maybe it will finally kill off the cancerous money leech teams once and for all
>>
>le Tottenham are shit

They are literally the best team in England.

>Arselel bottle it every year and keep sucking off Wonga
>Chelshit park the bus
>Manchester Poonited are still in transition mode four years after Alex Ferguson retired
>Manchester City are a bunch of plastic cunts managed by a fraud
>Slipperpoop
>the rest of the league isn't even worth mentioning

Tottenham have a great mix of promising young players, experience, passion, talent and flair managed by one of the finest young managers in football. Wait until this squad matures in a year or two and we win three of the four trophies we are competing for AT THE BARE MINIMUM and eat your fucking words.
>>

You were shitposting in the other thread too. Literally nobody believes you're a Spurs fan. Isn't it like 8 in the morning in Australia? Why are you even on 4chan instead of on your way to work or something?
>>
>>74354028
Let him be. I actually enjoy his posts
>>
>>74353984
nice bait mate
>>
@74353984

yeah no shut the fuck up lol
>>
>>74353984
good lad
>>
they should sack him and get based brenny in
>>
>>74353505
>muh manage is le shit
i guess its because of too many english players
>>
>>74353872

4 of them have won CL
6 of them were in copa america, the last 2 have won Copa America
Argentina produces the best managers outside of Italy
>>
>>74353740
DESU, if you look at the players they have they should be able to get top 4 regularly and go deep deep in the Europa League. Forget about the finances.
>>
File: 1463636187779.jpg (93KB, 940x664px) Image search: [Google]
1463636187779.jpg
93KB, 940x664px
>one of the teams with the most HARD WORKING ENGLISH LADS in PL
>FUCKING GARBAGE

there seems to be a correlation here...
>>
>>74353505
>lose europa league on purpose so you can focus on the the league to play europa league again next season
Is this some next level 5d chess? Are they too intelligent for the EL?
>>
>>74354464
They're throwing the Europa League in order to protect their top 4 spot. Exact same shit they did last season. You get more money from finishing higher in the PL, and from qualifying for the CL, than you do from winning the EL.

Tottenham, ever since 2003, has been run by an investment company as a business. All that matters is profits, it's the same with Arsenal (since 2005), and to a lesser extent Man United (since 2009) and Liverpool (since 2011).

I don't think Spurs threw this specific game, since Pochettino played an almost full-strength team, but they absolutely would have thrown it in the next round. Same way they did against Dortmund last year, and Fiorentina the year before that.
>>
>>74354233
why are not them on their national team then?

Its sabella, maradona, tata martina, bauza, mehhh, all huge shit
>>
>>74353805
keks
>>
>>74354321
>DESU, if you look at the players they have they should be able to get top 4 regularly and go deep deep in the Europa League

Not really. Look at Tottenham's squad in 13/14 and 14/15. In both cases, they were objectively shit. Had no business being in the top 4. Their current squad is more than capable of doing it, but that's impressive on its own because a team with their money shouldn't be able to assemble such a good squad in England. How did Spurs get their back 4 for a combined 30 mil when Man United spent that same amount on Shaw alone?

You're right about the EL, though. Pathetic that they aren't doing better, they were objectively one of the strongest sides in that tournament even in the AVB/Sherwood season. Shows that they really don't give a shit imo, that's what happens when your club is run by an investment company.
>>
>>74353811
Arse is, or was, hilariously, the top PL team in terms of Europe points. It was Liverpool, Spurs and United fucking it up.
>>
>>74354554
Arsenal have won two major trophies in the last 3 years though. Spurs have won nothing.
>>
>>74353811
It literally doesn't matter anymore
>>
>>74353505
>blown the fuck out out
>>
>>74354388
Liverpool has a lot English lads as well baka
>>
>>74353857
They drew and it was undeserved. They were thoroughly outplayed.
>>
at least he's white
>>
>>74355392
unlike yourself
>>
>>74355432
>t. Emre Mohammad Al-Raham Ozturk
>>
>B-but we lost on purpose. We don't care about EL
>>
File: fraud.jpg (46KB, 800x514px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
46KB, 800x514px
>>74353505
>worse winning percentage than brendan rodgers and moyes
>>
>hire argentine manager
>choke

should've learned from Cúper, Bielsa and Simeone, senpai
>>
>>74354321
>DESU

stopped reading there
>>
>>74353740
>b-but muh net spend
This is true and puts things in perspective. Spuds are massively overachieving for their net spend and Poch is working with literal whos, the only issue is that they haven't really progressed since last season. Getting out against an easy CL group and Gent or Genk or whatever is pretty embarrassing too.

>b-but muh young squad
This meme should really stop though. Their squad isn't even that young.

>>74353984
>Chelshit park the bus
Who gives a fuck how you win? Besides Chelsea rarely embarrassed themselves in Europe.

>Manchester Poonited are still in transition mode four years after Alex Ferguson retired
And look better than Spuds after a bit more than half a season.

>Tottenham have a great mix of promising young players, experience, passion, talent and flair
Yes but it's all irrelevant if they keep choking.

>managed by one of the finest young managers in football
Without trophies to his name, this is bullshit.

>>74354882
>FA cup
>major trophy
Come on. It's a nice have but a team with Arsenils budget is supposed to compete in the league and CL.
>>
File: 1481920125122.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1481920125122.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>74356158
>>
>>74356158
Don't you dare desecrate the FA Cup ever again you dirty German cunt
>>
>>74353792
why is it allowed for pitches to be different size?
>>
>>74356211
It's a cool competition, don't get me wrong but the top teams rarely take it serious enough, so winning it is nothing worth bragging about for a team with net spend close to Real motherfucking Madrid.
>>
>>74356257
>but the top teams rarely take it serious enough
Most of them do take it seriously, Klopp is pretty much the only manager to not take it seriously this season.

>a team with net spend close to Real motherfucking Madrid
Real Madrid only have a low net spend because of their transfer ban. By your logic, teams like Wolfsburg and Sunderland should be competing with Real Madrid too.
>>
>>74355450
t. Mohammad Farrah Trent-Upon-Sea Grimsby
>>
>>74353805
Best post ITT
>>
>>74353505
>>has a lower win% than AVB despite spending about £300M
You what? He spent like 10 million at most

When you sell for 29x millions and buy for 300 it's ok. People like mourinho spent 10 times that with no profit and still don't win shit, and he manages a way bigger club than tottenham
>>
>>74353805
don't all premier league managers do the same? specially wenger
>>
>>74356158
>Come on. It's a nice have but a team with Arsenal's budget is supposed to compete in the league and CL.

1) I'm an arse customer and b2b FA cups are based

2) Arsenal *have* challenged for the league in recent years. Yeah not won it but if Wenger weren't crocked we could have won last year. Never challenged for the CL but you have to admit that group stage every year is impressive, if not what the fans want

in b4 >tf >tt
>>
>>74353805
That's every Ligue 1 team ever except Psg and Monaco
>>
File: Screenshot_20170209-223709.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170209-223709.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Its all the cocksucking plants in the media that fuck me off - Redknapp, Hoddle, Jenas, Waddle always with an agenda & always bitter of others success and ignorant of Spuds inadequacies
>>
>>74360073
Come on. Every "big" club has those, especially Liverpool/Man United/Arsenal. You're in no position to bitch with the likes of Wright, Merson, Smith, Henry, etc. .
>>
>>74359700
>could have won last year

It still blows my mind that they didn't.
>>
A wise man once said: You don't need trophies to be a winner but he is a winner

Behind David Moyes, Poch is the best manager of all time.
>>
>>74353984
this is the wonga speech, he has used it for 10 years and still counting.
>tfw tottencrap hates arsenal so much that they become arsenal
pure Sun Tzu right here
>>
>>74360227
Pochettino actually seems to be taking Spurs on an upward trajectory, though. They're consistently overachieving, and if that stops their jew owners will get rid of him a second (like they did to Redknapp and to Villas Boas). Everton were happy to stick with Moyes for like 10 years with no trophies and no sign of real progress, can't see Spurs doing the same.

>>74360230
He's just baiting. But yeah, Tottenham are a discount Arsenal. They're starting to experience the same problems Arsenal did starting in 2006, only on a smaller scale.
>>
nigger should have won last season, he is indeed insanely overrated
>>
>>74360192
>You're in no position to bitch . . .

Thats a poor assertion to make my tubby little balding yankidoodle buddy.

It would be more Lineker, Taggart, Smith, O'Neill and Savage in my case

Spurs can still fuck right off for 1999, the bottle throwing at 7 year old cunts. Third in a two horse race
>>
>>74360316
You're not, though. All the popular clubs have tons of ex-players as analysts/pundits/journalists.
>>
>>74360274
Lurk moar

Everyone else here is fucking retarded though, Tottenham are objectively overachieving with the squad they have and Poch is the main reason behind players like Kane, Alli, Son, and even his already adequate back line performing as well as they do. His players trust his system and it has produced results. Once they get some depth (which is currently non existent) they will be vying for trophies.

You're just all ADD kids whose expectations of a good manager are to win trophies in 1-2 seasons regardless of the resources available.
>>
>>74360356
Didn't they play a full-strength team and still get knocked out by Gent, though? Doesn't seem like depth is the problem.
>>
>>74360274
I know he was baiting, but still, it's amazing; you'd thought after watching Arselel failing every single time other teams would learn, but they keep doing the same shit over and over again
>start a bunch of young players
>overachieve but eventually choke
>'j-just wait for 2 years, the future is ours'
>the young players stop producing, were a one season hacks or simply system babies, get completely exposed
>one of the young players actually delivers, still great performances
>a bigger team comes for him, no way to stop them
>fall into irrelevance
>'w-we are shit this season again, but wait, the new wave of young players is comming'
rinse and repeat
>>
>>74360332
Then you seem to be missing my rather simple point. The Spurs bunch are puss spewing, infected cunts; it's undeniable
>>
>>74360356
Oh please, they topped pretty much every stat - goals scored, chances created and all that shit. if anything, they are underachieving
>>
>>74353505
>Post picture with man so black it looks like I got dead pixels on my monitor
Why do people insist on posting pictures of Argentinians?
>>
File: big daddy.jpg (40KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
big daddy.jpg
40KB, 768x432px
Aren't Spurs still in the FA cup? I think they'll take it more seriously as they start to get deeper into the competition. Their line up against Millwall should say something about their hunt for a trophy this season.

Either way next season's a total write off for >us. Playing in Europe has completely ruined Poch's game plan and players like Davies who's nothinf at all like Rose, and Dier who hasn't played center back in a gorillion years. /sp/ leaves injuries out of the equation, lots of key players have been out of form or injured.
>>
>>74360371
look how they play without one of Kane, Alder, Rose, etc. Their respective replacements are all literally youths and Janssen

Literally one player out and the result is up in the air. Today it was Rose.

>>74360403
see above
>>
>>74360395
I'm not sure they have much of a choice. There are 5 teams in England richer than Spurs, so they're basically forced to settle for the scraps.

If Spurs are competing with a richer team for a player, they'll lose 9 times out of 10, the only exception is when that player is young and wants playing time (which is why Alli chose them over Liverpool). So the only players they can really get are the younger ones. Whenever a player in his prime comes along, a richer team offers him higher wages and that's the end of it. That's how >we got Mane, he visited White Hart Lane before Anfield but they refused to pay him what he wanted.
>>
>>74360399
>jenas, redknapp, lineker
>McManaman, the Nevilles, Wright
one of these is way more fucking obnoxious than the other
>>
>>74354151
BAZINGA
A
Z
I
N
G
A
>>
>>74360455
Fucking ridiculous post.

Spurs are the 12th richest club in the world.
According to /sp/ accountants (because all anyone talks about is money, not the game of football), they are too poor to compete with Gent and their small league ilk, while also competing in the league. Losing to Dortmund is treated like an accomplishment, when the Spurs had every advantage to win the tie.

Dembele probably cost more than the entire Gent squad, but you say you can't compete because you are too poor?

Every time someone someone says "we have the 6th highest wages, so 5th is an achievement", I want to find the posters house and beat him to death with a bag of coins.

The game of football is about winning leagues and cups, not qualifying next year, and bragging about it.
Wenger and his defenders have ruined the Prem.
>>
>>74360716
>they are too poor to compete with Gent and their small league ilk
>but you say you can't compete because you are too poor?

Lol, you're not paying attention at all. I'm saying Spurs don't have the money to attract the same top in-their-prime players as the other English clubs, which is why they go for unproven younger players. Of course it doesn't excuse them losing to fucking Gent.
>>
File: yyyyyppilf.jpg (23KB, 278x346px) Image search: [Google]
yyyyyppilf.jpg
23KB, 278x346px
>>74360716
>>
>>74353505
>is there a more overrated hack than this guy?
Yes, there are many more overrated managers. Spurs have been playing the best football for a while now. The risk is that the squad loses all the confidence and drops even further with pathetic displays like the two matches against Genk and Liverpool.

As a Tottenham fan I would like to keep him though.
>>
Nope
>>
>>74355204
You're helping his argument. Fucks sake lad.
>>
>>74360395
You're forgetting that >we are not Arsenal. We don't have billions Spunked into our scouts and youths. We favour young English talent over le ebin foreigner meme. We also don't overprice our wages. I don't see the likes of Dier or Kane leaving but Alli might. He's a hothead and arguably the most hardworking.

Spurs' biggest problem is they can't attract talented squad players. First steamers, yes, but they're still picking up relegation candidates (sissoko) and challenging top 4. They're actually still below Arsenal and playing at their level is an accomplishment.
>>
>>74360448
>Literally one player out and the result is up in the air. Today it was Rose.
>against Gent
Fuck off, m8.
>>
>>74360448
Lamela has been out the whole season and he was one of the best.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.