[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can he fix Lestah?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bianchi.jpg (43KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
bianchi.jpg
43KB, 300x355px
Can he fix Lestah?
>>
BUM BUM BUM
>>
but they just sacked him
>>
>>74351769
I was just about to make this thread
>>
Would love an Ep of Larry bullshiting his way through a game on the sidelines. Would be like the car salesman Ep, with Richard Lewis coming up to Larry towards the end of the game with the score 2-2 and Larry gets in a fight with Richard and then the other team scores 3-2 and Larry loses and is sacked
>>
No, he has to fix Team USA first.
>>
>>74351769
season 11 of Curb when?
>>
>>74351769
I was just about to make this thread.
>>
>>74351769

You gotta get in that asshole, Larry!
>>
>>74352431
episode starts with that rich friend of his buying leicester after being led to believe football clubs were a solid investment.
he wants a person he can trust to manage the club, so approaches larry.
larry can't be arsed but is reminded that he owes him a favor, so goes through with it and suddenly finds himself to be a football manager.
then this scene is shown:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHuXEbsngGk
>>
is le larry david man actually good? would a EPL team ever sign him?
>>
"Curb your enthusiasm" is a very poignant message to the Leicester board
>>
>>74354385
Memes aside. Carlos bianchi’s boca beats real madrid in 2000 world club cup final. And Milan in 2003. Also he is the man behind Riquelme and Palermo success in that time. I think he is too old know to manage a team but his 1999- 2003 boca was the best team of the world
>>
>>74354483
kek
>>
>>74354234
kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.