[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which English player will replace Lineker as the BBC's go-to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: Gary-Lineker.jpg (50KB, 615x620px) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Lineker.jpg
50KB, 615x620px
Which English player will replace Lineker as the BBC's go-to "nice guy" presenter?
>>
Frank "Super Frank" Lampard
>>
Gary's going nowhere. He is the BBC's wet dream.
>>
>>74349896
Joey "Nice Guy" Barton
>>
>>74349896

John "Big John" Terry
>>
>>74349896
Wayne "Wazza" Rooney
>>
Charles 'Joe' Hart
>>
>>74349896
Vinnie "Vincent" Jones
>>
Probably Jenas
>>
>>74349929
He's going to retire at some point. Let's say he doesn't pull an Attenborough and retires when he's 60-70 years old. That means that some player who is currently 25-35 years old will be the prime age to take his position.
>>
John "World-class" Stones
>>
File: theo-walcott-426761.jpg (22KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
theo-walcott-426761.jpg
22KB, 590x350px
>>74349896
you know it
>>
Has to be Peter Crouch.

He's funny, tall and a good lad. Perfect for television.
>>
Gary "Shit my pants" Lineker
>>
>>74351889
Good shout actually
>>
Robbie "Rascal" Savage
>>
It should be David James. Funny, very inoffensive, likeable and mixed race to please the diversity crowd. No idea why he doesn't do more tv to be honest.
>>
>tfw the EPL no longer has prolific english strikers who could take the job

inb4 rooney
>>
>>74352455
Jermain Defoe
>>
Emile "William Ivanhoe" Heskey
>>
>>74352455
>who is darren bent
>>
>>74352541
>>74352578
>prolific
Lineker was world class, these are random cunts
>>
>>74352455

Here is a complete list of top class English strikers.

Kane
Rooney
Sturridge
Walcott
Welbeck
Carroll
Defoe
Ings
Vardy
Rodriguez
Crouch
Austin
Gayle
Deeney
Gray
Wilson
>>
Jamie 'Jamie' Vardy
>>
>>74352872
Only Rooney is of comparable status to Lineker but he's a complete retard unfit for moderating on television.
Kane possibly has the potential but it's a long way.
>>
>>74352950
>complete retard unfit for moderating on television
kane can also be described in this manner
>>
they've been grooming Jermaine Jenas for years now, plus he's ethnic so he ticks all the boxes
>>
>mfw its a woman
>>
Where did Linekar come from? Did he do rounds as a pundit for years before getting the main gig? I don't remember him on anything else

If Gary retired tomorrow I bet they would give it to Gabby
>>
>>74352950
Kane would be fine but he talks like an absolute mong, so he isn't really fit to be a Lineker replacement.
>>
>>74353179
cant see agbonlahor hosting motd myself
>>
it's gonna be hendo lads
>>
>>74351889
Too much bantz, BBC wont be able to handle it.
>>
Claudio 'Parted Company' Ranieri
>>
Le Meat Pie Man
>>
>>74349936
Barton vs Lineker debate when?
>>
Ravel "zup zup say nada" Morrison
>>
>>74353231

medium kek
>>
andy carroll

you heard it here first
>>
>>74351047
>currently 25-35 years old will be the prime age to take his position

Lineker should have been sacked by the BBC for his views on refugees (peddling lies). The job should be handed to one of the """"""child refugees"""""
>>
>>74356902
What he says on his Twitter account is entirely up to him. As long as he's not saying political shit on MotD, he can do whatever he wants on his personal social media account. Anyone who claims otherwise is advocating censorship.
>>
File: sexualdeviant.jpg (82KB, 976x548px) Image search: [Google]
sexualdeviant.jpg
82KB, 976x548px
>>74356952
>sexual deviant lives out fantasy in front of global audiences
>tweets that he shat on the chest of a """""child refugee"""""

Will he still receive BBC paedo ring levels of support and protection against persecution?
>>
>>74357742
I'm pretty sure shitting on a kid's chest is a crime, so he'd get sacked and punished for that (not because of what he said on Twitter). Getting upset because someone doesn't support your political views is pathetic.
>>
>>74358022
>kid is 38yo
>it's consensual
>Lineker has a history of shitting in public, being filmed in the act and showing the images to millions of viewers, including underaged ones, plus he always gets away with it

He wouldn't get sacked and punished for that. Even the Prime Minister of the UK could fellate a dead pig and wouldn't be forced to resign. However if Lineker tweets about his fantasy, shat on """""child refugee""""", he'd lose his job.
>>
Didn't SKY.it sack Di Canio over something silly like his Dux tattoo?

>Frank Dux was a martial artist
>the eventual inspiration for the film Bloodsport starring Jean-Claude Van Damme
>Dux established his own school of Ninjutsu in 1975, called "Dux Ryu Ninjutsu"

Lineker however is great. Apparently he found a cure for cancer, raised Nelson Mandela from the dead, built an orphanage in Lessster for blind Syrian refugee children, etc. A lot of what he does goes unnoticed because he doesn't want the fuss.

Nah, it's a charade. 90% of what Lineker does is keeping people distracted with his jolly japes. The other 10% he shat on anything that got too close to him. Just standard Lineker stuff really.
>>
>>74353179
he used to do they think it's all over for years
>>
what is this belgian on about with shitting on people's chest
>>
>>74359645
I don't know, but I hope he continues, I'm tugging my pud raw over here.
>>
>>74359645
guess marc dutroux now has access to the internet from prison
>>
>>74360022
>Lineker's claim to fame is limited to "shat on pitch" while Dutroux's acts were far more important
>Dutroux got his hands on 4 kiddies and all of Belgium lost their shit over it.

Lineker's UK has mudslime rape gangs abusing thousands of kiddies, BBC paedo ring, nonces for football coaches, etc. Taharrush Germany is even worse though. The outrage in Germany and the UK over a seemingly endless stream of massive sexual abuse scandals, including the gang-rape of children, is insignificant compared to the outrage over those 4 Belgian kiddies 20 years ago.
>>
There is nothing wrong with the free movement of goods and people. You xenophobes are the worst.
>>
>>74358680
Fuck off /pol/, crying censorship when your views are attacked and censor others with differing opinions, bunch of hypocrites.
>>
>>74351889
Good with the ball at his feet for a big man
>>
>>74360679
Topkek, censor much?

Also, in Belgium there are only leftist media. Tell me how lefties are censored in Belgium.
>>
>>74360771
Deflecting much? Tell me how rightwing retards are censored in Belgium.Maybe you should come out of your bubble and realize not as many as you think share your views. And we were talking about Lineker's personal views, which you want to censor
>>
File: CensorCrazy.jpg (50KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
CensorCrazy.jpg
50KB, 600x458px
>>74360825
>Lineker tweeted: "If Leicester retain the title I'll do the first MOTD next season naked, standing on my head while Shearer and Wrighty beat me with a stick."

Lineker clearly is a pervert. Terminate his contract and he can indulge in political activism as much as he likes.

>Belgium's "mother of all elections"
>largest political party shares my views
>most popular politician shares my views
>2/3 of Belgians that donot want mass migration share my views

Look up: Opinion corridor, Spiral of Silence Theory, Chilling effect, Third rail of politics, and so and so on. The leftists shouldn't complain so much. Also, it sounds like you don't have anything of substance to argue with when resort to namecalling.
>>
It looks like they're grooming Jermain Jenas for it
>>
>>74362106
Am I the only one who doesn't like Jenas?
Not sure who I'd have but I'm not a fan of Jenas. It's also hard to say which current player would be good for it because you need to see them be a pundit first
>>
>>74362179

I liked him as a player.

I can see why the BBC would want a semi chocolate, reserved and well spoken presenter.
>>
>>74349896
Owen Hargreaves
>>
>>74362179
>Jenas
>Overrated English wasted talent that can't lace Linekers boots
I'd rather have Shearer or Ian Wright
>>
>>74362106
>Jenas is a fuckboi
>Chappers has seniority on him and has lots of experience as a host

Why overlook Chappers and go with a pundit instead?
>>
For me, it's Frank "Fat" Lampart
>>
Knowing the BBC the only name that springs to mind is Gabby Logan.
>>
Isn't Jermaine Jenas being groomed for the job?
>>
if the future is chappers and jenas I don't want to live
>>
>Implying Lineker isn't going to live until 150
>This is the body of a 56 year old
>>
File: linekersex.jpg (113KB, 634x721px) Image search: [Google]
linekersex.jpg
113KB, 634x721px
>>74362483
>>
David James and Gabby Logan partnership
>>
File: andre gray.jpg (21KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
andre gray.jpg
21KB, 615x300px
>>
if it's danny murphy I will legitimately kill myself
>>
>>74362345
I actually like chappers, used to think he was a big of a tool but he's grown on me. Knows the game but talks about it in a really easy to understand clear way but also shows his knowledge, and I think he's likeable
>>
Jermaine Jitters Jenas
>>
>>74352455
Crouch is destined for it la
>>
>>74364112
It has to be Crouch. It has memes written for it.
>>
>>74349914
>Mocks 9/11
>Has orgies with Kieran Dyer and Rio Ferdinand
>Nice guy
>>
>>74364606
He also made fun of foreigners with JT but it'd be nice to see a midfielder there for once.

Having said that, it has to be Crouch. It would be so pathetically funny it'd actually work because the only criticisms would be the height and Crouch would laugh it off.
>>
>>74364645
Crouch, Jenas, plus someone who actually had a distinguished career would be good.
>>
>>74349896
Lineker has a thing none of the would-be candidates popping around (Neville, Lampard, Gerrard, Ferdinand, etc, etc) has, which is a bit of wit.
He won't be replaced so soon.
>>
File: GaryLacksGlitter.jpg (64KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
GaryLacksGlitter.jpg
64KB, 620x620px
>>74365109
That isn't wit, it's sleaze and he just has enough of it to start a slow trickle in your gran's panties.
>>
File: ChineseShearer.jpg (66KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
ChineseShearer.jpg
66KB, 620x620px
>>74362860
>even have an old chinese man on the show
>the BBC's deeply patronising diversity quotas are already filled

Chappers really is the host most suited for the job. Just like Fry was the host most suited for that QI nonsense. It used to be a mildly witty show before Toksvig replaced Fry. Now it's extremely dull, preachy and overly political.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.