[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can manchester united fininsh in the top 4 this season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_olhiyaXI9J1rjev45o1_1280.jpg (307KB, 1280x1065px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olhiyaXI9J1rjev45o1_1280.jpg
307KB, 1280x1065px
can manchester united fininsh in the top 4 this season?
>>
its possible but its relying on 2 teams to fuck up, one of which only has the premier league left as competition
>>
the fact that a team as stacked as united can't even break into the top 4 shows that the premier league is the best league in the world
>>
File: never ever.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
never ever.png
572KB, 600x580px
>Mourinho
>>
File: Capture.png (52KB, 1226x425px)
Capture.png
52KB, 1226x425px
2 points off 4th
4 points off 2nd
Arsenal and Liverpool playing like shit
13 matches left
Excellent form since November, second only to Chelsea.

Yes, they can.
>>
>>74346084
>united
>stacked
lmoa
>>
>>74346040
>implying mounited won't win the Premier, both Cups and the UEL
>>
File: m8htt3ODUN1qin0ds.png (104KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
m8htt3ODUN1qin0ds.png
104KB, 320x287px
>>74346084
>the fact that a team has a terrible manager and spends fortunes on meme players and has an underwhelming performance proves that the premier league is the best league in the world
>>
>>74346612
1500/1. Put your money down.
£100 would buy you a house.
>>
>>74346184
You forget that in their last game Liverpool took a shit on Tottenham, they could pick up again
>>
>>74346084
>spurs out in the groups
>arsenal absoutely btfo and alredy out
>Leicester alredy one foot out
truely the best indeed
>>
>>74346091
23 titles, playing the 24th on Sunday
it's frustrating, I know, you have to pretend it's not real. But it's real.
>>
Chelsea have the league. That's pretty much set at this point.

So there are 5 teams fighting for 3 spots. With only 4 points separating the two.

To answer your question: Absolutely. They can go from 6th to 3rd in one week...

The real problem is the fact that United still have a shit ton of other games happening (in March in particular). The other 4 teams in the race don't. The sad reality is that United actually don't have a deep squad. The starting 11 are good enough for top 4, but as soon as you start using the bench it gets questionable.

The smartest thing for United would be to throw out a B team in the FA cup game vs Chelsea. Lose that and reduce # games in March and April. Then they can focus on EL and PL. Champions league is top priority right now.

I honestly think they will do that if they win the EFL cup on Sunday.
>>
>>74346704
This. England is shit.
>>
its mathematically possible, yes
>>
>>74346652
>£100 would buy you a house
yeah in the phillipines
>>
>>74351093
>american reading comprehension skills
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.