[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chinese league will be elite in less than 5 years how does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

>chinese league will be elite in less than 5 years
how does it makes you feel?
>>
>>74333959
China needs to be partitioned. They're just getting too powerful at everything. They will do it themselves because people will boycott them to be able to compete.
>>
Like the oilnigger leagues were supposed to?
>>
Would be cool. I actually wish a British broadcaster would start showing some games from China now there are so many recognisable names over there
>>
They're only allowed 3 foreign players per club though. No way will the Chinese players themselves be good enough to make the league elite.
>>
>>74334001
unironically enjoyed the i-league more than the chinese superleague
>>
>>74334008
I know, look how much the English Premier League is held back by teams having to play shit English players
>>
>>74334008
Not yet, but they are investing a lot of money in their academies now so eventually they will catch up if they don't lose interest or suffer an economic collapse or something. They did it with Olympic sports, no reason they couldn't with football too
>>
>>74334008
the next crop of young chinese players is going to be GOAT tho

now china have decided to get gud at football no one will be able stop them, just look at table tennis and badminton
>>
I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords
>>
>>74334046
>just look at table tennis and badminton
>just look at irrelevant sport and irrelevant sport
>>
>Manlet country playing a manlet sport.
its a perfect fit
>>
>>74334087
There are some big strong chinks on the steppes and in the mountains apparently
>>
>>74333959
Remember when they were going to dominate in basketball?
>>
>>74333959

It will NEVER surpass MLS
>>
>>74333959
*50 years
>>
>>74333959

Can't wait to see Guangzhou win the Champions League.
>>
People who fall for The China Meme are so gullible
>>
itt shit people have said about the chinese on every subject for the last 20 years

>DUDE LEARN MANDARIN SO YOU CAN TALK WITH A BILLION RICE FARMERS LMAO
>>
>>74334046
>the next crop of young chinese players is going to be GOAT tho
No they aren't.
>>
>>74334043
>>74334046
There's a difference between group and individual sports. I doubt that china will ever be good in football, due to their mindset. It is not a sport in which you can be successfull by just drilling over and over.
>>
>>74333970
>They will do it themselves because people will boycott them to be able to compete.

The way people boycotted the US for dominating the Olympics for basically the last 60 years or so?
>>
>>74334606
This. As someone that's lived there, teamwork is something they're not good at. It's a country filled with only child households
>>
>>74334046
Football is collective creative maliciousness.

Gooks are good at repetition and/or pre-established routine sports, where all creativity goes before the performance.

No way they will EVER git gud. Even the Guanzhou Evergrande school is a shithole military-style rote-memory football academy.

Confucianism values are a cancer to football.
>>
>>74334654
Chinese domination goes way beyond sports already.
>>
>>74334707
Besides, this whole chinese football shit (in and out of the country) is just a pet project of the current prime minister, who "LOOOOOOOOVES football" but is only in cabinet until 2022.

As soon as he's gone all the tax breaks and incentives will go as well, and we'll be back to status quo.

It will be funny seeing what happens to chinese-owned teams a decade from now.
>>
>>74334732
The US was literally 50% of the global GDP in 1960, where were the boycotts then?
>>
>>74334543
My sides

I remember hearing this shit in the 90s as a kid
>>
>>74334033
How many American players have won the champions league?
>>
>>74335387
How many foreign countries have won the WORLD Series?

/thread
>>
>>74335387
BTFO

this is now a World Series appreciation thread

get in here Ameribros its time to celebrate
>>
>>74335478
>>74335440

in your pathetic samefag attempt, you even quoted the wrong post

SAD!
>>
>>74334543
THIS
>>
>>74335440
>>74335478
>Losing the world series to Canada twice
lel
>>
>>74334001
There's been the odd game on Sky. Not often though.
>>
>>74335522
please don't ever (((you))) me again, it makes me sick to know a hue has touched my anonymous profile
>>
>>74335557
I'm sure you're a fucking gook or a spic
>>
>>74336587
racist reported to gook moot
>>
>>74334128
Their bodies simply won't allow them to be good on the whole at a sport like basketball, no matter how much they love it. Football is perfect for them though.
>>
>>74334606
this is why they should play baseball, team sport but all about individual performances. And their main neighbors all play it already
>>
>>74334801
>in 1960
gee, I wonder whom you lost most of it to
>>
>>74333959

Atletico young is all chinese they are infiltrating like they do with fucking shops
>>
>>74339947
We lost most of it to Japan and Europe, actually. Europe, all of it combined, is the only economy on earth that comes even close to the USA (it's a very close second). The EU's GDP is $17 trillion, Japan's is $5 trillion . China's is $11 trillion.

The USA's is $18 trillion. So "we" lost most of our "share" of the global economy to our own allies.
>>
China now are like the USA before the industrial revolution. Their potential is no where near reached.
>>
>>74340718
China banking system is virtually dead, they are unironically a couple of years away from a massive financial collapse. Believe whatever you want though
>>
>>74333959
>>chinese league will be elite in less than 5 years
5 years??? Why so long?? Maybe 2-3 tbqh.
paying aging stars silly money is a 100% guaranteed way to make your league elite. These are facts. But 5 yrs is too long.

The Americans (current best league in the world) in the world took 7 years to become elite, and the players that the CSL are signing are absolute legends compared to the "stars" signed by the NASL.

The NASL started buying in '77 and it took them until 1984 to become world class, and they didn't have world class talent like Lavezzi, Ramires, Demba Ba and Witsel, they had to scrape by with Cryuff, Best, Muller, Beckenbauer and Pele (not to be confused w/ Italian legend, Pelle, another CSL superstar).
China will be elite in 3 years, best in the world in 5.

I for one, welcome our Chinese football overlords.

>>74334372
>>74334543
>>74335141
>>74335548
h8r's will be BTFO'd
>>
>>74342225
t. Wang
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.