[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man Utd fans, why is he never in the discussion when talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Man Utd fans,

why is he never in the discussion when talking about your best players of all time?

Not saying he's even top 5, but must be top 10 surely?

with his stats
>>
1.Scholes
2.Rooney
3.Giggs
4.Keane
5.Schmeichel
6.Ferdinand
7.G Neville
8.RVN
9.Ronaldo
10. Van der Sar

Ronaldo wasn't GOAT long enough at UTD and not going to make judgement on the players pre 1990 as I wasn't around and didn't watch old tapes.
>>
>>74322268
Go to bed Wayne.
>>
>>74322268
Scholes is easily the most overrated player of all time. Keane should be higher that 4 too
>>
He's definitely up there, it's a shame he came during a time where United were in a bit of a transition. Imagine RVN in that 07-09 side?
>>
>>74322268

>no beckham

wew
>>
>>74322268
Where's my man, Sir Eric Cantona?
>>
I don't know. Maybe because he didn't win much, maybe just one PL and an EFL Cup or something.
>>
This the best team of Alex Ferguson's tenure, btw:

Schmeichel
Irwin Ferdinand Stam Evra
Scholes Keane
Ronaldo Cantona Giggs
RVN
>>
>>74322197
imo he was the best player in the world during his prime at united.(2007-2008 I think) Def in my top 10 best united players.

>>74322268
idiot

>>74324002
nice one
>>
>>74324118
2007- 08 ?

Are you talking about Ronaldo?
>>
>>74325601
oh holy shit i got too high
>>
Mainly because Man Utd were cucked by Arsenal and Chelsea during the period he was there.

His title stack is notably lacking.

Not his fault though.
>>
File: rvn.jpg (767KB, 1194x1188px) Image search: [Google]
rvn.jpg
767KB, 1194x1188px
Ruud has the best beard i have ever seen. He's the king of beards.
>>
Man Utd is supposed to be the richest club so when one of their players gets sold to Real they tend to completely forget and block the player.
>>
>>74322268
>no eric
>>
>>74326985
yeah. im a customer and we do that to be fair

but arsenal are the kings of it
>>
>>74323998

I'm a millennial customer. Even I know Cantona was a beast for the club. Should be top 10.
>>
>>74326985
You don't know what you're talking about. We wanted to sell Beckham, Heinze and RVN. The only player they cucked us for is Ronaldo.
>>
>>74326985
>>74327341
>customer

What is this meme?
>>
>>74322197

>Le tap in from six yards whilst playing in a team that was miles ahead of the rest of the division man
>>
>>74327609

Yet when Ronaldo does it he wins the Ballon d'Or
>>
>>74323877
How is Rooney not one of Uniteds best players? All time top goal scorer m8. I know he's shit now but c'mon.
>>
>>74327381
In modern football, new "fans" choose a team to follow based on its money and success. If they start underachieving, these guys jump ship easily, like when you buy a new brand of toothpaste because you grew tired of the old one. There is no sense of belonging, no idea of supporting your local team come hell or high water. They aren't supporters, they are customers.
>>
>>74327609
Do you watch any basketball?
He played low post: back the defender in toward goal, collect the pass, get his left arm back to lock the defender, turn and shoot. It was a beautiful skill.
>>
>>74327381
According to /sp/, Bayern and Utd are the only clubs that attempt to make profit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.