[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netherlands shitlands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Eredivisie-voetbal-standen-live.jpg (176KB, 655x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eredivisie-voetbal-standen-live.jpg
176KB, 655x300px
FINALLY!!!
Finally people have woken up and accepted Dutch club football need to modernise and change.
People hope with these changes that we can keep up with europe, thankfully no one is hoping that Dutch club football will rule europe.

> Do not get me started on the national team

http://nos.nl/artikel/2159267-eredivisie-naar-belgisch-model-of-we-blijven-dobberen.html
>>
Translate
>>
>>74317712
>big money is the problem
>clubs being companies and bitches to sales numbers is the problem
>eredivisie has remained "responsible" and focused on player development, facilities, etc.
>faggots are going to cave in and become part of the problem now, silly playoffs for viewer numbers, inviting investors, etc.
>>
LMAO playoffs a shit. You should try and understand the clusterfuck that is our 2nd division.
>>
The real solution is a merger with the Belgian league
>>
>>74317742
this
a Benelux league would be goat
>>
>>74317742
>>74317745
t. ignorant faggots who know nothing about our countries

Nobody gives a fuck about Feyenoord v Mechelen or some shit
>>
>>74317774
>Anderlecht - Ajax

jews jewing jews
>>
They (we) should just accept being mediocre.
>>
the dutch should go back to cricket Tbh
>>
>>74317774
>not appreciating the flavour of a Lommel United x VVV or Go Ahead Eagles x Roeselare
>>
>>74317774
>Implying anyone gives a fuck about Feyenoord v Go Ahead Eagles or PSV v Excelsior
>>
>>74317698
What a delight our league system is.

>work hard all season
>build up a slender, yet significant lead on your competitors.
>it's playoff time!
>your lead is taken away by cutting points in half
>pick up inevitable injuries at the end of the season
>the hard work during the entire season can no longer act as a buffer
>third-placed team wins the league
>>
>>74317774
Better than NAC Breda vs Heracles
>>
>>74317873
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i20_RrEYCM
>>
>>74319614
I remember it well

there's a lot of talent in the netherlands for cricket, there's a few of them playing county cricket in england and the south african team has a lot of guys with dutch heritage in it.

If the ICC wasn't so obsessed with english imperialism for the first half of the 20th century the game wouldn't have died off over there or in argentina and america. It's a fucking shame, especially since the dutch invented the game
>>
>>74318104
Clearly they do since attendance rates have never been higher
>>
you can win WC 2018 if only LCIM is fit and performs
>>
i thought the dutch played soccer not football?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.