[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Mixon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 17

File: joemixon.jpg (50KB, 759x500px)
joemixon.jpg
50KB, 759x500px
Is it just me or does it seem like Joe Mixon's situation is fucked? Hear me out on this:

I'm not a CFB fan. I keep reading this kid's story and while it is obviously an egregious thing to sucker-punch a girl, the storyline surrounding it is crucifying him based on a mistake he made and subsequently was punished for. We don't know what the argument was about or why he hit her. Additionally she did "hit" first but he reciprocated in an inappropriate way.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished (he already was anyway) but I am curious why people want him hung on a cross to repent.

Video
https://youtu.be/RoTXImRJS2k
>>
hes a scape goat

its a way for the nfl to "take a hard stance" on domestic abuse even if this kid has paid his debt to society thats not good enough because the court of public opinion doesn't care if you did your time like with Vick.
>>
>>74315772
pretty much this. even though mixon's case isn't domestic abuse and the NFL is currently glorifying tyreek hill, a dude who actually abused his pregnant girlfriend, they're gonna make this stick with mixon.

sucks for the dude, he's a rare talent. apparently the NFL doesn't get the meaning of the american justice system
>>
Who cares? He was 18 at the time, he has been squeaky clean since then, by all accounts he has no continuing issues whatsoever. People are trying to get mad about a person that doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>74315792
And I also wanna add: why would you ever hit a football player? Anyone with a brain knows it's dumb to hit a football player. How can you be smart enough to go to college and stupid enough to start a fight with a football player? If this was a guy everyone would just say he had it coming and laugh at him, even if he was a 120 lb twig.

Lastly, the girl hurt herself because of the freak collision with the table and not from the punch itself.
>>
>>74315754
dudes a pussy for rocking some skinny ass chick square in the face when hes a damn football player.
its time to stop bringing this shit up though, its done, its over.
>>
>>74315824
>Lastly, the girl hurt herself because of the freak collision with the table and not from the punch itself.

That's legally irrelevant. If his punch caused her to smash into some foreign object without any subsequent intervening causes, he's still liable for battery.
>>
>>74315844
I'm bringing it up for a few reasons. First, the incident happened in 2014 and was handed a large punishment both legally and from the University. He expressed remorse for his actions and has been issue-free since then.

Despite these facts he is still being rung over the coals about this. Like I said in the OP I am not condoning what he did; he deserves the punishment that he received and served. The issue I have is that he is continually being punished for it including a massive career impact for him. Word is he may go undrafted, that's a big deal for someone who has the purported talent he does.

The second and third issues at hand is this situation is indicative of the problems in the country regarding double standards. Had he been white this would be a different situation. Had the girl been black it would be different. Had it been a man he hit it would be different. Also, watch the video, he attempted to walk away before the girl hit him first. She initiated the altercation.

What I'm saying is the continuing punishment doesn't fit the crime he committed.
>>
>>74315844
TALK SHIT GET HIT YOU LIL BITCH BOI
>>
>>74315907
wasnt he kicked off the team and sentenced to community service? i haven't heard about this kid in months now, nor do i see anyone crucifying him
>>
File: pepe dismayed2.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
pepe dismayed2.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>74315754
>I keep reading this kid's story
man, not kid

and while it is obviously an egregious thing to sucker-punch a girl
uh huh

the storyline surrounding it is crucifying him
>crucifying
mfw words have actual meanings

based on a mistake
>mistake
mfw

We don't know what the argument was about
doesn't matter

or why he hit her.
that he hit her is the only thing that matters

Additionally she did "hit" first but he reciprocated in an inappropriate way.
mfw
>>
>>74315935
are you seriously too retarded to greentext? go drink bleach my man
>>
I will never side with a white woman
>>
>>74315928
Seems pretty damning if you ask me.
https://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/joe-mixon-likely-to-go-undrafted/352221

>>74315935
>that flag
Shocker
You don't make much of an argument. Also >crucifying do you know what a metaphor is?
>>
File: 1487270191mfw593.jpg (32KB, 599x384px)
1487270191mfw593.jpg
32KB, 599x384px
>>74315907
>he is continually being punished for it including a massive career impact for him. Word is he may go undrafted, that's a big deal for someone who has the purported talent he does.
millions of criminals all over the world have the same issue -- why do you give a fuck about this guy?
>>
File: canadianroadrage.jpg (45KB, 650x482px)
canadianroadrage.jpg
45KB, 650x482px
>>74315943
I know.
that was pretty bad.
sorry.
>>
>>74315962
But I do anon.

This guy is just one of the latest and given his elevated status as an athlete it gets more attention than Joe the Weed Dealer serving time he shouldn't be. It can be a platform for reform. Something that clearly needs to happen and if you're paying attentions IS happening (re: "13th" going public for free).
>>
>>74315961
>crucifying do you know what a metaphor is?
>crucifying
a method of cooking, I'm guessing
>>
>>74315961
he didn't go to the combine, so what, dude still has a good shot at getting into a team.
and let me reiterate, if you're out here decking women in the face, you're a bitch ass nigga, period.
>>
>>74315987
he isn't allowed to go to the combine period
>>
>>74315984
You can't possibly be this retarded.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/crucify

>>74315987
Okay, an 18 year old does stupid shit. Water is wet. He served his punishment and has been a good boy since then. Nowhere have I said that he is right. At worst I'm implying both the girl and him are wrong.
>>
File: 1412107775881.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1412107775881.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
It's a valuable deterrent to all the other idiots not to do retarded shit or risk ruining their careers forever.

I don't see how you can defend this, personally. I've had women punch and grab me, but I somehow manage to have enough self control to push them off and walk away, and I'm like 6'1" and 200 pounds. No way did this guy feel anywhere near threatened enough to react like that.
>>
File: 05.png (6KB, 260x250px)
05.png
6KB, 260x250px
>>74316004

> an 18 year old does stupid shit

m8, stupid shit is getting caught with a bag of weed during a traffic stop. quit trying to move the goalpost here, he brutally attacked someone much smaller and much more vulnerable than himself

did she start it? of course. that doesn't make his response proportionate
>>
>>74316013
>he brutally attacked
come the fuck on man, he didn't go after her with a baseball bat or a knife. he punched her in the face. was it retarded and disproportionate? yes. was it the capital crime retards like you are making it out to be? fuck no.
>>
>>74316023

> he didn't go after her with a baseball bat or a knife

he didn't have to, he's a freak athlete near the peak of his physical form

> capital crime retards like you are making it out to be

now who's the one exaggerating? you can't possibly be this stupid m8
>>
>>74316013
>that doesn't make his response proportionate
I've agreed with this statement the entire time.

Did you even watch the video though?

Also all I am saying is that the punishment no longer fits the crime. He was already punished hard enough both legally and with regard to his collegiate career. The fact its bleeding into his NFL career prospects (and likely the rest of his life with the media coverage) is unfair to him. I'm also saying that the punishment wouldn't be as intense as it is had he been white, or punched a black girl, or punched a man.
>>
>>74316004
>You can't possibly be this retarded.
>http://www.dictionary.com/browse/crucify

looked it up, bro.
Wikipedia says:
"Crucify: done slowly over low, indirect heat.
The food is flavored by the smoking process"
>>
>>74316030
i'm not the one going over the top here m8.

"brutally attacked"? come the FUCK on man. the dude saw red for a second and snapped. he's a fucking football player, these guys are trained from like age 5 to hit other people with every ounce of their strength, he could have easily actually killed this girl. but he didn't, and the injury she sustained was mainly from hitting the table.

by making it sound like he was trying to kill her instead of it just being a disproportionate reaction to the slap you're warping this case
>>
>>74316039

> The fact its bleeding into his NFL career prospects (and likely the rest of his life with the media coverage) is unfair to him.

i disagree. he made a bitch move and he's getting treated like a bitch

> I'm also saying that the punishment wouldn't be as intense as it is had he been white, or punched a black girl, or punched a man.

had he been white he'd be facing the exact same vilification. you're right about the last two, though
>>
File: mfwbeserious.jpg (112KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
mfwbeserious.jpg
112KB, 900x600px
>>74316039
>He was already punished hard enough both legally and with regard to his collegiate career. The fact its bleeding into his NFL career prospects (and likely the rest of his life with the media coverage) is unfair to him. I'm also saying that the punishment wouldn't be as intense as it is had he been white, or punched a black girl, or punched a man.
he's not being "punished" in a legal way, he's reaping the consequences of his actions.
that's life.
>>
File: sLe13h3.jpg (195KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
sLe13h3.jpg
195KB, 1224x1445px
>>74316042
>>
>>74316050

lol dude you're a bitch if you think his reaction was anything other than bitchass bullshit. all he needed to do was hold out one hand in her face, he's a fuckin scrub
>>
you know you're on the wrong side of things when a fucking leaf makes more sense than you do
>>
>>74316039
Dude, the entire American justice system hands out disproportionate collateral consequences all the time. I don't know why you give a fuck about this guy. If a video of me punching a chick came out, I'd get fired and blacklisted from my career too. That's life.
>>
>>74316050

> the dude saw red for a second and snapped. he's a fucking football player, these guys are trained from like age 5 to hit other people with every ounce of their strength

oh, so you ARE a complete fucking idiot
>>
>>74316050
>the dude saw red for a second and snapped
We have laws precisely so that in the second you see the red, you don't snap.
>>
she deserved it
>>
File: shitcago bears.jpg (43KB, 640x480px)
shitcago bears.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
if i did that shit i would have been expelled from school within a week and i would never have been readmitted
>>
hes a nigger who punched a women. hes done in the nfl.
>>
>>74315824
>push someone off a cliff
>I didn't hurt them, the ground did
That's not how the law works bud
>>
>>74316050
>the dude saw red for a second and snapped. he's a fucking football player, these guys are trained from like age 5 to hit other people with every ounce of their strength, he could have easily actually killed this girl.
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>74316291
this isn't your area of expertise hansel, is suggest you go comment on divegrass
>>
File: K2naybc.jpg (28KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
K2naybc.jpg
28KB, 534x629px
might as well draft him, hill turned out ok
>>
go back to r9k op, you are a special kind of autist
>>
File: 1356787000107.jpg (408KB, 834x602px) Image search: [Google]
1356787000107.jpg
408KB, 834x602px
>>74315961
just because he goes undrafted doesn't mean he can't sign a contract with some dirtbag team like philly
>>
File: smuggly.jpg (42KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
smuggly.jpg
42KB, 600x513px
ITT permavirgins defending a piece of shit because he plays a sport well
>>
My sister, who goes to OU, lived on the same floor as him, and is currently friends with the guy. Apparently the girl who was punched and the other girls were at the bar before this confrontation and the girl and her friends were shouting racial abuse at him after an argument. I've personally met the girl as she is a bartender. I do not know if I believe his story
>>
>>74316554
i think it has more to do with the whole "you can't neutralize an attacker with a single strike IF it's a woman" mentality, when the whole "IF it's a woman" part of the statement shouldn't even be a factor. it's a sexist statement.

and when we're surrounded by numale cucks like that photo i bet you look like trying to force everybody to eliminate behaviour that they deem sexist, it's not surprising that a lot of people would disagree with said cucks.
>>
>>74315935
kill yourself. leafs are among the biggest fucking retards on this site
>>
>>74315907
If a white male athete had punched a black woman in the face on camera he would have been removed from school and been on the front page of the NY Times and Washington POst for months. First story on nightly news for a few days.

Duke Lacrosse, UVA Rape Hoax come to mind
>>
WTF are you guys talking about?
He's gonna get drafted and play in the league.

The whole narrative surrounding this dude is that he's "paid his debts" and everyone wishes he would knock out their daughter next to show racial solidarity or something.

The NFL is going to use him as a poster boy for domestic abuse, the CuckedFL is gonna use him as a poster boy for our glorious post-racial, post-gender society where a roided out chimp can literally sucker punch a white girl in the face in public and everyone rushes to his defense to show how not racist we are.
>>
>>74315754
well, we don't know the circumstances surrounding the event and what led to the actual violence (everyone has their own version of the story, naturally), but based on the video, i dunno what's so terrible about his actions

>man steps forward, probably saying some shit
>woman steps at man, probably saying some shit
>woman pushes man
>man lurches forward, indicating he will probably react violently if treated violently again
>woman slaps man in the face
>man punches woman in the face, walks away

it's not like he beat the shit out of her while she was lying on the ground and curb-stomped her as before leaving. if someone physically attacks me consecutively, i'm not going to respond by saying sorry and trying to make amends.

he neutralized the situation. did he break some bones in the process? yeah, and he was punished by the judicial system for it. cause and effect.
>>
>>74316635
but she may have said something racist. knocking someone out cold, even a woman, is bad but we can all agree that saying nigger is way worse
>>
>>74316660

If this is true and she really said nigger then why is she still allowed to live?
As far as I'm concerned he has an ongoing free pass to murder and rape her.
And this is a debt we ALL owe. Forever or at least until we're extinct.
>>
>>74316677
This is unironically being taught in college today
>>
>>74316702
>t. hasn't been to college
>>
>>74316677
every black person on planet earth is programmed to say their ape like violence was precipitated by their victim uttering a racial slur. it's their get out of jail free card and from reading this thread it still works on the average dimwitted football fan
>>
>>74315754

I'd be fine with this following him around if everybody/society just admitted that there's no such thing as paying your debts to society or "criminal rehabilitation". I hate how hypocritical people are.
>>
>>74316720

There is such a thing as paying your debts to society but certain acts should have graver consequences.
>>
>>74315754
>black athlete
>punching a white girl
>expecting it to not end up in flames

This is why the black man will forever be pariahs on our society. Even though they know full well how our society is, they still go out and do this shit and then claim "muh racism" when it's made a big deal. How about not go around punching women, especially if they're white and youre black?

PS I don't agree with this bs where a black man punching a white woman makes it worse, but that's how the media portrays it. If you do that shit in 2017, you deserve to be crucified. Plus, he's a college football player. What are you doing punching some girl? It's like they can't help themselves.
>>
>>74316783
i don't know what words were exchanged between the two, but depending on what was said, sex, skin color, etc., may really become irrelevant. at some point, if someone is being enough of a jerk-off asshole, they deserve to get clocked in the jaw.
>>
>>74316783

>the media portrays a black man punching a white woman as worse

What world do you live on?
The media here on Earth is turbo-shitlib.
>>
>>74316797

If you're a mutant nig who could easily wreck 99% guys then you have no business punching a woman ever regardless of what she said. Walk away.
>>
File: untitled.png (580KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
580KB, 800x532px
Show me your face when the Cowboys sign him as an UDFA.
>>
>>74316720
Vick went to jail. Mixon just had to do community service
>>
>>74316811

What about the part where she hit him first, in the face? We need to stop treating women with kiddy gloves anyway. If you want equality, as many claim, then it has to be equal everywhere
>>
>>74316864

>she hit him first waaaaaah

Are you dumb or just have never been in a fight?
His corn rows are probably bigger than her wrists.
And equality refers to equal rights, as in equal pay and equal voting, not getting in hand-to-hand combat with nigs who outweigh them by 150 pounds. If you were a man you'd realize how absurd you're being.
>>
>>74316881
>if X is weaker than Y then X should be able to assault Y without repercussion
Nah, honestly get the fuck out. I hate groids od Oklahoma football but I hate white knighting for uppity bitches even more.
>>
>>74316892

>getting air-whiff punched by Stacey
>"assault"

Jew.
I get that you hate women because you were never man enough to handle them, but casting them for gladiator combats vs nigs is just too blackpilled for any surviving self-respect.
Maybe one day you will get laid and understand.
>>
>>74316881
it's funny how equality never applies when it's not in favour of the female
>>
>>74316908
She should get the death penalty.
>>
>>74316908
>Maybe one day you will get laid and understand
most extreme case of wishful thinking ive seen this year
>>
who cares what happens to trashy people
>>
File: 1447626984173.png (326KB, 1280x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1447626984173.png
326KB, 1280x1028px
>>74316504
this
we need an rb
>>
>>74316567
your attempt at fame-by-association contributed nothing to the thread
>>
>>74315754
damn she got heem'd pretty gud
>>
>>74316567
d'aww did his fee fees get hurted
>>
>>74315754
This past Saturday my 12 year old niece was outside playing soccer. She did something that caused her little sister to cry, and I told her to stop. My niece didn't like this, and in a fit of anger threw her soccer ball at me. I proceeded to pick up said soccer ball, threw it as hard as I could, hitting her in the face. This gave her a bloody nose and knocked one of her teeth loose. This was all to teach her two lessons: Don't fuck with me, I don't play around; and don't pick a fight with someone you can't outfight or outrun.

I'm not saying knocking that girl out was an appropriate response, but seriously, why did no one teach her growing up not to fuck with people that could so obviously hurt her with little to no effort?
>>
>>74315852
Thanks Matlock.
>>
There is middle ground here that is clearly being ignored.

1. What he did was absolutely abhorrent.

Mitigating circumstances, however, exist.
1. The girl was drunk and yelling racial slurs at him.
2. The girl, up until getting hit, was the clear aggressor.
3. He was only 18 years old at the time.

Did she deserve to be hit by a boy/man for what she did? Hell no. The only reason a man should ever put his hands on a woman is if she is endangering my life or the lives of my loved ones. However, she was the initiator and aggressor in the situation. The video is very clear on that. And so, that has to be considered in the overall evaluation of deeming this guy a POS.

I’m not going to bang the table for him. But if he’s truly changed, I’m not going to crucify him now, either. That’s called middle ground.
>>
I don't know shit about this entire situation, but this thread is laughable.

From what i see, this player comes in with some kind of agenda, i don't think it's coincedental his friend doesn't even enter the store and waits at the door. He clearly says some things, walks up to them specificly, but clearly i dont know what there is no volume.

I'm gonna asume he says something instigating towards the group or the white guy specificly, causing the girl to react as she did, which obviously was in the wrong for doing so.

what follows next is retarded, he pretends his going to strike the girl for pushng him? then she slaps him ever so softly (from the looks of it) and he throws a right hook at her?? lmaoo

Idk anything about him, but going about what you see in this video, this "kid" clearly isn't a model citizen. Getting slapped softly in the face by a drunk broad doesn't give you licensed to start throwing hooks at her.

If she did something actually physically harming to him, than yeah. But she fucking slapped him. Regardless of gender or age, you don't fucking escalate violence to that degree for such petty reasons. He was already walking away and still had the option to do so, but he decided to be tough and stand up to a girl.

Yeah he's really tough sure showed her
>>
>>74317920
>he decided to be tough and stand up to a girl.

she decided to be tough and slap a dude, so she got what she deserved

case CLOSED
>>
>>74317963
how does a soft slap deserve such a powerful response? Do they not have classes specificly for nignog football players to not do this kind of shit??

he was already walking away, he should of just kept walking but he decided to stay and escalate it further.
>>
>>74317354
Absolutely abhorrent? Was it? He punched a girl once, causing her, as far as I can tell, absolutely no long term harm. It was bad, but abhorrent? It's not like he sexually tortured her for several weeks before killing her and dumping her body in a Texas oil field. Maybe we should examine our use of adjectives.
>>
>>74317984
>causing her, as far as I can tell, absolutely no long term harm.
Are you really that fucking stupid?
>>
>>74317972
how do you suggest he stopped her. if he pushed her away shed just go right back to doing it again, should he have to get up and leave the place just because of her?

it should be a deterrent for women hitting men if anything, if there is no punishment they can just go around doing it and we gotta take it like a bitch
>>
>>74318007
m8 you should be allowed to do whatever you want to a girl with as little justification as possible, as long as you don't do long term harm

>>74318011
>how do you suggest he stopped her
by walking away??
>Should he have to get up and leave just because of her
looks like he was there only because of them in the first place, his friend didn't even follow him inside.

if she actually hit him in anyway that might have hurt, i would agree. But she barely slapped hiim as is, his reaction to any of her actions weren't justified. And before i get a bunch of (You)'s saying "but she hit him first", what was he trying to accomplish by getting in her face with that feint? provoke her? because realistically i don't see why he couldn't use his words or walking away would have accomplished any goal

She pushed him first, why didn't he just knock her out then? he was justified in doing so she laid her hands on him with the push
>>
>>74318035
>>74318011
Didn't say you should be able to do what you want to a girl as long as there's no long term harm. Not even trying to defend it. He shouldn't be hitting anyone. But we need to stop acting like he committed war crimes. That girl shouldn't have been hit, but it's literally not the end of the world for her. She got hit once, not beaten within an inch of her life. You can't treat all instances of violent behavior the same way, because some are clearly worse than others.
>>
I've figured it out. The answer to all these questions...

...Never side with the white girl
>>
>>74315754

holy shit this dude dun goofed

I rather take a humiliating slap to the face
then hit a girl

but I understand his position, sometimes woman push you because they know there's nothing you can really do
and I think all men have had thoughts
somewhere in their head of doing this
but the kid just ray riced himself out of the nfl

fuck
>>
because people still love to see niggers strung up on trees
>>
>>74318548
No it's just don't punch women when you can easily leave a situation
>>
>black guy in trouble
>woman antagonizing some guy

Oh god this is fucking fascinating to see how /sp/ responds. Are you more racist or misogynist they should do a goddamn study on this.
>>
File: 1483329767763.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483329767763.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>74315754
so the girl on the pic is what americans mean when boasting about "slaying 10/10 blonde blue eyed college chicks" ...really makes you think
>>
>Oklahoma suspended Mixon for one game in 2016 after an incident involving him and a parking attendant. After receiving a parking citation, Mixon confronted the attendant, tore the citation in half, and threw the pieces, which hit her in the face. According to the incident report, he then "inched at the officer" with his vehicle "to intimidate the officer"

If he gets a career in the NFL he'll be one of those with a mile long "legal trouble" section on his Wikipedia page.
>>
>>74315754
What a fucking nigger. How can anyone with more than two brain cells defend this?
>>
>>74318696
Stop being a faggot. Hitting a woman with a clean fist like that isn't acceptable.

Being against it sure as hell doesn't mean you're racist.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>74318883

when they are a "student" athlete at their favourite college
>>
>>74318897
What fucking shit are you going on about? Hitting a woman with a closed fist isn't acceptable, but if you slap the shit out of her with an open hand it's cool? Fuck that. Why would you half ass your abuse? If you're going to hit someone, fucking hit them. Don't limp wrist fag slap them and pretend that it makes you some better class of asshole.
>>
If he wasnt on the team the school would have booted him out.

So, he got unfair treatment in that situation. Maybe the nfl is trying to not look like a good ole boy club when they openly shit in cops who do the same.
>>
>>74317354
> only 18

This argument is utter shit you faggot. If so age of consent should be 35, you can't sign contracts until you're 40, and you can't drive until age 26.
>>
If the cunt wasn't white no one would care, stay away from the most cancerous women of them all
>>
>>74319181
I remember when Ray Rice knocked out his black fiance and nobody cared. He got off scot free cuz she wuz black n sheeit.

God you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>74319015
Because sometimes a bitch need a slap to get her shit together.
>>
File: 1448995204446.jpg (82KB, 479x680px) Image search: [Google]
1448995204446.jpg
82KB, 479x680px
>>74316816
>>
>>74319624
>got off scot free
>completely ended what was left of his career
>>
>>74317063
How'd your brother/sister/in-law take it?
>>
what he did was awful

that does not mean he shouldn't ever be allowed to have a job

ffs people are retarded
>>
File: 1407287063375.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1407287063375.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>>74317063
I totally don't believe you.
>>
>>74320413
he was being sarcastic you fucking retard
>>
>>74318701
Whom are you quoting?
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.