[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have 2017 CR7 or Fat Ronaldo on your team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Would you rather have 2017 CR7 or Fat Ronaldo on your team?
>>
CR7 just because fat ronaldo would blow his knee out after about 10 games
>>
>>74304868
doesn't cronaldo still score about a goal every other game?
>>
>>74304868
Fatnaldo; without injuries the real question would be Fatnaldo or Messi
>>
>>74304868
I'd take Teeth for sure. I
He seems chill as fuck.
>>
Fat Ronaldo
>>
>>74305040
Fatnaldo breh
Missi is more of a flat track bully.
>>
make the thread asking this >>74305040 next time OP, this is just a waste of time
>>
i'll take gay ronaldo he was always the best
>>
>>74305222
>gay
its not gay to like womenwithpenis
>>
>>74305228
I think he means Cristiano.
>>
Fat Ronaldo if he had that haircut again
>>
>>74304933
>>
>>74304868
Fatnaldo.

Best naldo
>>
File: Ronaldo.webm (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo.webm
1MB, 320x180px
Heh
>>
>>74304868
ronaldo in his first season at real madrid
>>
>>74304868

Well you didn't did a date for Fat Ronaldo so I'd assume you mean right now. Would I rather have the current 2nd best player in the world or an overweight 50 year old?

Tough choice.
>>
Fatnaldo for my team, Cronaldo for my husband
>>
>>74304868
1997 FatRo. However he never mantained that form and that potential, so CR7
>>
I'd rather have 2017 Ronaldo over 2017 CR7, at least he brings the trannies
>>
Fatnaldo

CR7 performing good assumes the most expensive squad in history built around him.
>>
Fatnaldo had less ego and you could build a better team around him
>>
When you say 'fat Ronaldo' I assume you mean post-2003 Ronaldo? Because only the most mentally ill Donaldo fanboy would choose current Cristiano over '95 - '03 Ronaldo
>>
>>74306682
dont worry fatty
>>
paul scholes from manchester united
>>
>>74306682
>only the most mentally ill Donaldo fanboy would choose current Cristiano over '95 - '03 Ronaldo
exactly
he was great even after the first kneexplosion
>>
>>74306453
>never mantained that form and potential
>world cup champion 5 years later

português é burro pra caralho mesmo
>>
Of course Fat Ronaldo and after the game I would share a qt3.14 Tranny with him.
>>
Ronaldo is the GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmgCYOBA5N8

pro-tip: that's his "weak" foot
>>
>>74307325
tanto gol mais bonito que esse... clubismo é foda
>>
>>74306172
>dat agility to evade the second man
>>
Ronaldo isn't even a common name in portuguese (like João, José, Pedro, etc) and yet three Golden Ball winners have this name. Really makes you think
>>
>>74306172
goat
>>
>>74307325
you say thi like Cristiano doesn't have a great weak foot of his own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyF2FScBxQY

he has some better goals with his weak foot than some players have with their strong ones
>>
>>74307622
>carefully lobbing the gk vs. shooting as hard as possible in the general direction of the goal
>>
File: fedora.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
>>74307516
>Golden Ball
>>
>>74307789
>implying that Ronaldo's weak foot goals are just him hitting the ball hard

also

>Brazilian league
>>
>>74308945
just watch his brilliance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlc3u-HBxrg

there were not one single player in history of football who could do such a goal
>>
File: ronaldinho.jpg (3MB, 3200x2174px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldinho.jpg
3MB, 3200x2174px
I think we are all missing the best Ronaldo.
>>
When it comes to pure skill and playing ability, I do not think there was ever anything so insane as prime Ronaldo. I mean, Messi is simply incredible and the fact that he does what he does for so many years in a row places him above Ronaldo on the all-time list, but I can still understand Messi. Low centre of gravity, good ball control, precise classical dribbler etc. It's insane that Messi is able to do this for years, but I can understand his playing style. What Ronaldo did and the way he did it still boggles my mind to this day. A tall guy with long legs changing direction so fast at full pace while performing tricks that most other players can't do while training and not running at all, his physical strength and blazing speed, ability to score with both feet, positioning, ability to adapt to any league or team practically from the first game he plays there and the list goes on and on. I have never ever seen a player doing stuff Ronaldo did in a way that makes it all look like natural movements and not something learned. In terms of football, he was like prime Mike Tyson, and injuries were his Buster Douglas, sadly.
>>
File: big ron.jpg (60KB, 620x390px) Image search: [Google]
big ron.jpg
60KB, 620x390px
for me its big ron
>>
which era of fatnaldo? most of his career he didnt give a fuck, and then another huge part he was injured

if it was prime fatnaldo and he couldnt get crocked them him over 2017 op
>>
File: 1473186168701.png (27KB, 548x619px) Image search: [Google]
1473186168701.png
27KB, 548x619px
>>74309051
Nice, well remebered. Are you a hue refugee in Gipsyland?
>>
with ronaldo u can play poker too
>>
2009/2010 D7onaldo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c54FS_9ummE
>>
2 attackers. fat ronaldo and christiano ronaldo.

Every other answer would be objectively wrong.
>>
>>74310032
no, i just remembered reading somewhere that fat ronaldo was called ronaldinho because there was already a ronaldo in the national team.
>>
>>74312894
Don't both play poker? I've seen both in p*kerstars commercials
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.