[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 4

File: aFUq4.png (134KB, 487x487px)
aFUq4.png
134KB, 487x487px
I want to die
>>
>>74303983
Got rid of the cancer now your team can heal and get better.
>>
>>74304017
top fucking kek, they'll never get someone as good as boggie ever again

even if he was a complete chimp, i would rather keep him but i'm not a kings fan so hahahahahhahahaha OP!
>>
File: 1451188611094.jpg (8KB, 316x202px)
1451188611094.jpg
8KB, 316x202px
>>74303983
buddy fucking hield
>>
indians and serbs run your team, it is probably just a money laundering and tax scam
>>
>>74304062
>a meme bust and literal whos along with 1 (ONE) first round pick and a second
Just disgusting. What the fuck are they doing
>>
>>74304113
i don't think they care at this point, they could've gotten such a better deal too

maybe they're going to try to relocate?
>>
I didn't even know there we're Kings fans until I came to /sp/ hahahaha
>>
>>74304042
Boogie is great, no one is denying that
But he makes the team worse and the team would always be a mediocre shithole.

I'm maybe the only Kings fan who is happy tonight but I knew this day was coming and we actually got a potential star in Hield for him, I view it as a definite win.
>>
>>74304017
>giving away your best player for literal who's and worthless draft picks

This isn't how you get better at all.
>>
>watching lolcavs vs lolgoldenstate
>>
>>74304352
>we actually got a potential star in Hield for him, I view it as a definite win.
You are retarded holy shit
>>
DeMarcus loves Sacramento and he just got traded what the fuck
>>
>>74304352
Hield is trash, just like us for the next decade. We're now worse than the year we had the worst record
>>
Can you imagine how bad it must be for Kings, 49ers and A's fans right now?
>>
>>74304383
great
>>74304412
you have to suck to get good in the NBA. With Bogdanovic and Pappagiannis we have a lot of moving parts that could potentially work out on this team. What wasn't working was being a perpetual 28 win team with Demarcus.
>>
Vivek is going to sell the team right?
>>
>>74304352
Interesting take.... we'll see how it plays out for them Cotton!
>>
>>74304411
He'll love New Orleans more if he starts winning. The Pelicans will have to get an actual good head coach soon probably.
>>
At this point I hope the dam breaks and washes Sacramento away. Move the team to Seatlle
>>
if anybody actually thinks Demarcus was going to resign with Sacramento I've got a fucking bridge to sell you
>>
This is what happens when you have Vlade fucking Divac as GM. Seriously, what the fuck were you thinking? I legit feel bad for the Kings, they were always my lowkey favorite team in the west. Their FO is Orlando-tier, holy shit.
>>
>>74304520

Yeah, this was a pretty big gamble on the Pelicans part. A year and a half isn't a lot of time.
>>
>>74304320
They just got a new arena
>>
>>74304539
well then that makes it much much much worse, they're basically telling their fans thanks for the tax money now go fuck yourselves

RIP in peace kings fans
>>
>>74304426
49ers is not so much honestly. We faced the worst year of the franchise, so this year is by default already better
>>
>>74304352
dude Hield is a bust, remember his hype at A&M?

complete shit, if you're happy about the trade i can begin to see why kings managment doesn't give a fuck
>>
t. timberwolves fan
broship when?
>>
>>74303983
Welcome to Brooklyn Nets mode.
>>
>>74304533
All they gotta do is surround them with few even remotely good wingmen who can pass the ball to feed DMC and Davis, that's it. They can get literal whos from D-League who have everything to prove. Sign few vets to a minimum deal. This season they probably won't make it to the playoffs, but next season they could aim for Top 4 in the West if they play it smart.
>>
>>74304603
He's a fucking rookie how can you say he's a bust exactly?
>>
>>74304520
Still kind of a bad trade. They got a bunch of questionable players and shitty draft picks. With another year left they could've at least waited to see what could open up, especially during the summer.
>>
>>74304469

classic leaf and his geographical stupidity
>>
>>74304706
Cousins' trade value decreased every single day he was in Sac, the only other deals out there were Andre Drummond or Brandon Knight. Hield has a potentially brighter future than either of those guys. It's a risky deal but there is a definite chance that it was the best gamble on the table, because you're not going to significantly improve your team with either Drummond or Knight, yet there's a chance you may with Hield in 3 or 4 years
>>
>>74304706
>With another year left
More like the rest of the week. They traded him right after the all star game
>>
>>74303983
cant wait till they move back to vancouver
>>
>>74304850
THIS
>>
>>74304850
>>74304923
delusional

toronto has cornered off the market completely
>>
>>74304411
If he loved it enough he would have gotten a No Trade Clause.
>>
>>74305088

Doesn't a NTC requires 10 years of service with the same team?
>>
>>74305096
no, he was on his rookie contract which is why he couldn't get a NTC

this was his last year before being able to sign a max deal but only with sacremento, now he'll have to take less so maybe the kings are jewing the pelicans

either way i still think they could've gotten a way better deal
>>
the Kings were shit with Boogie, they were shit when they still had IT, and they were going to be shit for the foreseeable future.

ditching Boogie is great for two reasons

>get off the mediocrity treadmill
>locker room will be dramatically less toxic

do not be surprised if the Kings end up with a better record than the Pelicans this season
>>
its better this way OP

you think its a coincidence boogie could never lead his teams to the playoffs?
>>
>>74304530

Hey, leave us out of this.

Fucking Otis Smith.
>>
>>74304530
Divac is dumb fuck but the fuck fucking muslim goat fucker knows about basketball? go choke on kebab u usless shit
>>
He was only holding you back. Now the tanking begins.

Jesus, the NBA is a shit show.
>>
>>74304432
List of teams who trade away a top 10-15 (arguably) for picks and pieces and came out ahead:
-------
but congrats on getting a mid first round pick for next year, losing your own top 10 pick.
At least you got a shitty rookie guard who's already the same age as Anthony Davis and Bradley Beal!
>>
>>74305101
>>74305096
- You need to be in the league 8 years to get a NTC
- You need to negotiate it into a new contract, with the team you're already on, not an extension
Dirk, Melo and KG (from his OG T-Wolves days) are the only players in the league to have a NTC
>>
>>74304352
You're right

Cousins was going to walk anyways might as well take the risk and get something for him now.

Regardless Kings are shit with or without Cousins. Pelicans still arent making the playoffs.
>>
>>74304648
>Be nets fan
>Bandwagon bucks and pelicans until nets get their own draft picks.
Kings did a Celtics except no IT
>>
Cousins with Davis is going to make them a first rounder winner in the west to anyone not named Cleveland. If they can get another playmaker, they might make the west not a lebron-fest.
>>
>>74303983
Just give in and become a Lakers fan

You'll start feeling better almost instantly
>>
>>74305281
Clebron is in east
>>
>>74303983

F
>>
>>74305281
Davis is a walking injury waiting to happen & Cousins a head case.

The east is a wet noodle, but Lebron would push their shit in.
>>
>>74305283
Yeah apparently I don't know directions I'm retarded. The west is still stacked compared to NO's roster even w/ Cousins.
>>
>>74303983
>Boogie
>WE WUS KANGS
Not anymore you're not Demarcus.
>>
>>74305288
New Orleans is such an irrelevant franchise. It's an easy mistake.
>>
File: 1342654117437.png (79KB, 213x330px) Image search: [Google]
1342654117437.png
79KB, 213x330px
>>74304017
ranadive is still there though
>>
>>74305298
I thought Boogie already signed that big contract with Sacramento. I guess they like his tech happy ass less than like 3 guys and a bunch of draft picks. The Pelicans actually are even less relevant to the playoff picture than the Kings. So NO just wants a sideshow now right to bring in a crowd and that's Cousins, right?
>>
>>74305422
Right.
>>
>>74304069
DING DING DING
>>
>>74303983
>mfw the lelicans get a miracle top 3 pick so Sacramento doesn't get shit and the trade becomes known as "Cousins for Hield"
>>
LITERALLY

THE

WORST

TRADE

IN

THE

HISTORY

OF

PROFESSIONAL

SPORTS
>>
Reminds me of Harden. Thunder traded him for a 1st round pick + Jeremy Lamb. That was considered dumb as fuck at the time and he was far less proven than Cousins. Kings continue being the joke of the NBA
>>
>>74305806
Harden isn't half the tech vacuum Cousins is, though.

Cousins is gonna miss like 8 more games this season to techs.
>>
>>74305823
Maybe being on a team that isn't complete shit will help his temper, he has another star now to carry the scoring burden alongside him
>>
>>74305576

neither side wins lol

kings trade away their loyal superstar for fucking nothing and set themselves back another 15 years

pellicans trade away their future picks for a guy who is going to leave in free agency anyway and they still might not even make the playoffs

any way you look at it it's bad.
>>
>>74304703
Because the reason he was picked so highly is because of how "NBA ready" he was, since he's a very old rookie, and he was the exact opposite of NBA ready.

His ceiling is fucking JJ Reddick. And that's being generous.
>>
>>74305576
it literally isn't

cousins was fucking cancer
>>
>>74305576
It's ok for the Kings, may work for Pelikans. Kings get something plus lottery pick for a player that would otherwise bolt at free agents for nothing. Pelikans get some much needed hype for obscure franchise.

Pelikans are the one that are under pressure though. They need to keep him in free agents, or else they're a laughing stock again. But to keep him they'll need to spend a lot of their salary cap. So a huge part of it will go toward the two big men, leaving little for backcourt.
>>
File: hinkie_witness.png (53KB, 599x450px) Image search: [Google]
hinkie_witness.png
53KB, 599x450px
P I C K S W A P

UNPROTECTED 2018 KANGZ PICK

HINKIEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74305880
No player is gonna outright come out and say they are walking in a season and a half from now, if the organisation had good info that he was going to walk at contracts end, they would be wise to sell him off to the highest bidder.
>>
>>74306009
The Kings don't get a lottery pick this year. The Sixers get to pick swap with them.

Unless you think the Pelicans are going to be a lottery team after this, but even then the fucking pick is top 3 protected. So your best situation is you get the #4 pick out of this which is the longest shot imaginable.

It's not like Cousins is a free agent this off season. Who knows what happens in two years time.
>>
>>74306110
>TRUST
>>
>>74306128

I agree, however the part you're missing is HIGHEST bidder. Even the kings themselves admitted it wasn't the best offer on the table they just liked buddy hield.

there's like a million trades I can think of involving the celtics, pistons, wizards, lakers, 76ers, etc. that would have worked out better for both parties. Celtics have more interesting picks to offer, so do 76ers if you can work out a 3-way trade, pistons were willing to give up drummond, etc. Hell this trade wouldn't have been so bad had the pick not been protected

it's not a bad move because they traded him. It's a bad move because they traded him and got NOTHING in return.
>>
>>74306542
The guy is out of the league and still winning trades

HE JUST CAN'T STOP
>>
>>74306575
legit miss him
>>
Any one hoping for an ex-Josh Smith Detroit Pistons bounce back? I know they're still getting there, but I never thought it was a good fit and I feel like at least a lot of pressure will be lifted from everyone's shoulders on the Kings. Hopefully they don't fuck up later.
>>
I actually don't hate the trade for the Kings. Hield can be a lights out shooter and solid pick and roll ball handler, I remember kinda liking galloway in NY, and Evans is a solid wing ball handler. I don't think the Pelicans get that much better with Cousins so I think that first rounder is good. I'd be happy to get rid of cousins too. Just get him off your team and start over. I'm a Nets fan, welcome to the ride senpai.
>>
>>74304358
>giving away team cancer who would have left in the offseason anyway was a bad idea

Really activates my almonds
>>
Why is the NBA full of pathetic ball hogging players with no personality?
>>
I can't think of a worse trade since Pau.
>>
>>74307561
nets celtics trade?
>>
>>74305576
The Nets trading all their drafts picks is still pants on head retarded.
>>
>>74307606

Yes, that was pretty bad, though using the Nets is kind of cheating and I don't even know if it's their worst trade(JJ trade and Gerald Wallace trade for Lillard's pick).
>>
>>74305827
The Pelicans are complete shit. They have a bad coach, staff, front office. AD and Cousins have to magically figure their shit out because no one on that staff is going to help them do it.
>>
>>74307697
Deron Williams
Joe Johnson
Paul Pierce
Kevin Garnett
Brook Lopez

Dream lineup right there. Almost as good as Nash/Kobe/Artest/Gasol/Howard. Definitely worth trading 10 years of picks for.
>>
>>74308783
hue
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.