[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/4cc/ IT'S COMING HOME edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 99

File: 367px-Spcheekyasterisk.png (52KB, 367x400px) Image search: [Google]
367px-Spcheekyasterisk.png
52KB, 367x400px
Any lads want to contribute to making a version of the Leicester dad phone call for /sp/'s brave spartans? We could get it played as a hype video before the match vs. /v/

>>74302865 has a good start for the script, we can refine it and then have some british lad try the voiceover. would be fucking hysterical
>>
Reposting it to save from having to dig through the archive

What you got to realise, we're in the elite knockout, i've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 years, I moved to Wales, and I've seen Teboq, I've seen Based God, and I've seen Reali, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Robbie. With all due respect Robbie, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: TSUUUUUUU, Messi, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the league table. We're now in the.. hang on a minute.. we're now in the elite, the elite knockout.

I went to /mu/, I went to /vg/. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh /mlp/, /mlp/, /fit/, /o/, /mlp/, /fit/, /o/" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the goat, wear the red.. wear the goat, wear the red, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like TSUUUUU, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the league Robbie. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Robbie. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the league, please.
>>
>wake up
>/sp/ is still in the Knockouts and /a/ is in the fetus
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo

WEAR THE GOAT WEAR THE MAROON
>>
>>74303647
I like it, would change all the "league" references to "cup" though.

More than willing to give it a go myself but I've got a funky accent so someone who lives closer to Leicester would be better if one is found.
>>
File: neuer_green_kit_hands_together.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
neuer_green_kit_hands_together.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
http://archive.klaxa.eu/Winter_2017/Matchday_6/
>>
>>74303749
yeah i hashed it out in a minute, so it probably need a bit of work. if you want to give a go reading it that would be awesome.
>>
What you got to realize, we're in the elite knockout, I've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 years, I moved to Wales, and I've seen Teboq, I've seen Based God, and I've seen Reali, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Robbie. With all due respect Robbie, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: TSUUUUUUU, Messi, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it showed in the group results. We're now in the.. hang on a minute.. we're now in the elite, the elite knockout.

I went to /mu/, I went to /vg/. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh /mlp/, /mlp/, /fit/, /o/, /mlp/, /fit/, /o/" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the goat, wear the maroon.. wear the goat, wear the maroon, we will come through." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like TSUUUUU, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the cup Robbie. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Robbie. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the cup, please.

Cleaned it up a bit, changed from red to maroon since the main kits are maroon
>>
>>74303647
please somebody make this
>>
>>74303788
I'll get it within half an hour, trying not to wake up the neighbours as it's early morning round here
>>
File: noice.jpg (1007KB, 900x1188px) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
1007KB, 900x1188px
>>74303881
noice cleanup
>>
>>74303647
I would change 20 years to 20 cups since it's pretty close to the number of tournaments /sp/ have been in
>>
>>74303969
or 6 years.

wasnt the first cup 2011?
>>
>>74303969
good shout. also might want to change Robbie to Boris or Sou just for the hell of it
>>
>>74304023
boris might work better in terms of flow being 2 syllables

but then you lose the great ROBEH that he says
>>
>>74303881
Dunno if /o/ is a good choice, they've only got a fluke run. Maybe a more consistent team, like /s4s/, /gd/, even /u/ or /f/ (ripip).
>>
>>74304133
good call lad
>>
>>74303647
>>74303881
>leaving out the start
pls
>>
>>74304284
i just copy pasted the first pasta i found on google and edited it.

want to fill in the missing bit?
>>
>>74304156
Now that I think of it, I'd probably go with "I went to /vg/, I went to /asp/" and I'd replace /mlp/ with /mu/ on the list, because fuck /mlp/.

Also, maybe something to rhyme at the wear the maroon part, like "we'll stay elite soon" or something.
>>
>>74303647
>>74303881
Need to swap out
>near enough 20 years (change to 20 cups or something)
>I moved to Wales
>we will come through (doesn't rhyme with maroon)

>>74304063
Swap B and R and you get Boreh.

>>74304294
Later. Hold on.

Also Robbie's reply
>Lee. Lee. How can I tell ya you can't win the league after that?
>>
>>74304329
>Anon. Anon. How can I tell ya you can't win the league after that?
>>
>>74304338
>league
>>
Still working on recording, I'll take in everything that's been said here
>>
>>74304344
There was a sound of an item dropping during the original. Don't leave it out.
>>
>>74304329
>>74304338
edit the script for british anon
>>
>>74304364
FUCK at what part is it in?
>>
>>74304396
Between
>With all due respect, Robbeh
and
>loved you to bits. Loved you to bits.

I'll just post the original here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo
>>
>>74304329
>>74303881
How about changing Robbie to one of the 4cc staff like Boris or something? You could probably get them to record a line in response too. Maybe even change it to Dragonfag for max bants.

Also Messi has been pretty poor this cup, and shouldn't wear the goat, wear the maroon rhyme with the next line?

Something like, "wear the goat, wear the maroon, we'll be elite again soon", or "wear the goat, wear the maroon, we'll win another star soon".
>>
>>74304440
I was thinking "we will triumph soon" but triumph has 2 syllables and I wanted to match it with "we will come through".
>>
Here's a first draft, messed up slightly shifting from crying voice to Robbie voice but it seems alright, no dropping sound but I can edit that in

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bO3EFu4XWQ

I can try and do another one if the script gets cleaned up nicer in an hour or two
>>
File: 1372671306950.jpg (20KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
1372671306950.jpg
20KB, 400x353px
>>74304485
Holy shit, based anon coming through at half 6 in the morning

Top lad
>>
On an unrelated note, I have two issues that I'll also raise in the weekend.

One is the Tag Team Cup. I'd like to know if you guys would be ok for /sp/ to pair up with another team for this unofficial tournament. I'd use it as a chance for my co to gain some managing experience, but I don't want to use the /sp/ name on my own.

Second issue. I keep seeing posts from time to time about "/***/ should have a rep in /sp/" etc. So now that we can wait 6 months until the next tournament, I'd like to gauge the opinion of /sp/ on the possibility of an inter-general tournament which would reward the winner (or finalists?) with a guaranteed spot in the roster. Now, even if that were to be approved, it wouldn't be a certainty as I'd have to find a streamer and all kinds of stuff like this. That said, I'm fairly against general culture getting represented, but I keep seeing posts, so I want to know what /sp/ thinks as a whole.
>>
>>74304485
>that TSUUUUUUU while crying at the end

amazing. this is 10/10
>>
>>74304514
Pair up with /a/ :^)

I jest. That said, too bad KanColle doesn't have its own board. Many of its memes are very compatible with /sp/'s.
>>
What you got to realize, we're in the elite knockout, I've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 cups, I moved to Wales, and I've seen Teboq, I've seen Based God, and I've seen Reali, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this cup. This cup is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Boris. With all due respect Boris,*drop item* loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: TSUUUUUUU, Messi, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it showed in the group results. We're now in the.. hang on a minute.. we're now in the elite, the elite knockout.

I went to /vg/, I went to /asp/. I have brung my son up, when he was in school, "oh /mu/, /mu/ /fit/, /s4s/, /mu/, /fit/, /s4s/" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the goat, wear the maroon.. wear the goat, wear the maroon, we'll win star three soon." And all of a sudden my son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like TSUUUUU, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the cup Boris. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Boris. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the cup, please.

end crying voice **Anon. Anon. How can I tell ya you can't win the cup after that? **

How about that lads?
>>
>>74304485
This is fucking spectacular anon, holy shit
>>
>>74304560
change Wales to /int/ and i reckon its gold
>>
>>74304485
Not bad, la. Not bad at all.

>>74304553
>/a/
Sure thing, sure. :^)
>>
>>74304586
I said I was just kidding m8.
>>
>>74304586
Any way we can get this as a hype video before the game la?
>>
>>74304514
pair up with anyone but /a/ or /asp/

if we do this, this is a step towards getting invited to shit like next year's winter ball.

more interboard shit is good
>>
>>74304485
>>74304560

we also need that music that is on the background of the original video

thats what made it even greater
>>
>>74304612
Pair up with /jp/? You owe them one after all (for breaking together forever).
>>
>>74304514
Go for it, no harm at all. More experience with the new PES can only help
>>
>>74304560
Can we have anon recording it again though? His first draft is pretty good desu

>>74304607
Not on the 4cc board at all but teams generally do get to run their own hyp promos. If this gets done to a decent standard I don't see why it wouldn't be played before /sp/'s game
>>
>>74304485
fucking nailed it anon, nice. only changes I'd make are changing season to cup like >>74304560 and then adding in that background music like in the original video if that's at all possible
>>
>>74304560
>we'll win star three soon

banter
>>
>>74304560
Group table would be better than group result IMO
>>
>>74304643
I did say cups lel

No worries, I'll do another one with that script and music. You want "Boris" or "Boreh" like Robbeh? Saw someone else in the thread suggest the second but I'll wait to see what prevailing opinion on that is before recording.

>>74304667
Table instead of result, got it
>>
>>74304560
Can son be changed to anything more relevant or meme-y? Probably being pedantic here desu but it feels like you're better off going all out if you're doing this
>>
>>74304672
boreh is fucking classic i love it
>>
>>74304672
I thought you said season in one of the last lines, my bad la

Boreh for sure though, that was funny as fuck
>>
"elite" or "elites"?
"elite knockout" or "elite knockouts"?

I keep thinking the latter is better but meh.
>>
>>74304675
the son part was one of the best things of the original. keep it
>>
>>74304675
I brought my wife's son up?
>>
>>74304687
That's a /g/ and /fit/ meme.
>>
>>74304687
kek, not our meme but would be pretty funny desu
>>
>>74304687
>>74304689
>>74304693

wife's son is pretty 4chan wide by now so it'll be good to use i think
>>
>>74304607
I wish we had someone half decent at video editing. Even if not a video, the sound clip will still end up played.

>>74304687
Too /pol/ I'd say.
>>
>>74304709
>I wish we had someone half decent at video editing
Mate when /sp/ plays there are ~120 IP's. I find it hard to believe there's not someone here couldn't whip up a nice video for this even if it is just basic af
>>
>>74304709
A couple people have made hype videos for past cups in the >Art and Boicum days, I don't know if any of those lads are still around though.
>>
>>74304729
Boicum commented in the match thread
>>
Did we actually make it out of the pool lads?
>>
>>74304739
Yes la, top of the group
>>
Even if we defeat /v/ we will have to face /asp/ and we will most likely get fucked since their manager probably has more autism powers than ours does
>>
>>74304773
Pure autism doesn't win cups, see >Art
>>
>>74304773
they could always be PESed like we were against /vr/
>>
I just noticed a crucial flaw with the pasta we've had so far.

>And I've seen Robbie
If we were to follow the original script's editing, we'd be implying that the guy we're talking to is Tebow. And
>class players like Robbie
would also become
>class players like Tebow
>>
>>74304793
Teboq*
>>
>>74304793
but with the context it makes more sense to have a current player.

The son has seen players like robbie doesn;t make sense, but he wasn't following much logic when he said all this.

I changed it in the first edit so it made more sense
>>
File: lDaUofYs.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lDaUofYs.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>74304773
>Doubting Liru
>>
>>74304793
Honestly if you really want to get into it it doesn't make much sense to be talking to Boris either
>with all due respect, loved you to bits, loved you to bits
Doesn't really fit when Boris never played for /sp/, but I'm not sure it's really necessary to get that far into it. It's bants
>>
>>74304828
>>74304843
So I guess it's better to just leave it as is?
>>
>>74304485
>>74304618
I put it together really roughly

http://vocaroo.com/i/s14Wfa6rJOD9

Holy shit anon did you intentionally time it so perfectly or was it just coincidence
>>
I made a more precise transcript some time back. I doubt this'd be popular as a pasta but I think the UK lad should use this for voicing over. Next post is the pasta.

I tell you what, boys. Er, um, you see, now you brought me in, I’m, I'm, I’m wellin' up, right. What you gotta realise is, we’re, we’re in the elite knockout. I’ve been a season ticket holder for near enough twenty cups. I moved to /int/. And I’ve seen Teboq, I've seen Based God, and I've seen Reali, right? This is the first time, the first time I’ve ever seen anything like what I’ve seen this season. This season is… just… unbelievable, man. And I mean that, Boreh. Listen. With all due respect, Boreh… *sound of item dropping* loved you to bits. Loved you to bits. But I tell you something. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Messi, and all the boys, are, are, are, are, are putting it… on the next level. And it shows in the group table; we’re now, we’re now in, we’re now — hold on a minute — we’re now in the elite knockout. The elite knockout. I went to /mu/. I went to /vg/. I, I’ve… brought my wife's son up… When he was, he was in school… god. /mlp/. /mlp/. /fit/. /gd/. /mlp/. /fit/. /gd/. And I stuck, I stuck by my guns, said, "Listen sunshine. Wear the goat, wear the maroon, w-wear the goat, wear the maroon… and… we'll win star three soon." And all of a sudden, my wife's son’s turned around and said to me and looked me in the eye today — LOOKED me in the eye — and turned around and said to me, "Dad? DAD?" …Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He’s seen… players, he’s seen… class players like TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU, like… ahhh. And, honest to God. Now, tell me, you cannot, you cannot, you CANNOT… tell me, we have not got a chance to win the cup, Boreh. And listen, this… And this is, this is, this, I was, I grew up with you, Boreh. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe, we cannot win the cup. Please…

Anon. Anon. How can I tell ya you can't win the cup after that?
>>
>>74304878
This is going to be the GOAT hype video
>>
>>74304878
based chap
>>
>>74304885
>>74304878

awesome. just a thing i've noticed with pronunciation. Reali is pronounced REE-ALI, its italian. He's that bloke from that shitty ESPN show
>>
>>74304773
Actually /asp/ seems to be running the same shit in every match, so it will be a matter of PES. BUT FIRST, there's /v/ to worry about.
>>
>>74304885
"I tell you what boys, now you brought me in I'm welling up. What you got to realise, we’re in the elite knockout, i've been a season ticket holder for near enough 20 cups, I moved to /int/, and I've seen Teboq, I've seen Based God, and I've seen Reali, right? This is the first time, the first time that I've ever seen anything like what I've seen this season. This season is just unbelievable pal, and I mean that Boris. With all due respect Boris, loved you to bits, loved you to bits, but I tell you something: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Messi, and all the boys, are putting it on the next level, and it shows in the group table. We're now in.. hang on a minute.. we're now in the knockout, the elite knockout.

I went to /mu/, I went to /vg/. I have brung my wife's son up, when he was in school, "oh /mlp/, /mlp/, /fit/, /gd/, /mlp/, /fit/, /gd/" and I.. I stuck by my guns, I said "listen sunshine, wear the goat, wear the maroon.. wear the goat, wear the maroon, we'll win star three soon." And all of a sudden my wife's son's turned round and said to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye - and turned round and said to me "Dad, Dad.." Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He's seen players, he's seen class players, like TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU, l-like.. oh, honest to God..

Now, tell me.. you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance of winning the cup Boris. And listen, th-this is.. I grew up with you Boris. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the cup, please.."
>>
>>74304878
Yeah I did intentionally try and time it similarly to the real one.

>>74304885
>>74304937
I've mostly done the same as this script, I'll just post it soon, just fixing it up. No wife's son stuff though per the manager's request

>>74304904
Yeah but it's your average bloke from Leicester who's meant to be doing this, he'd just call him Ree-lee desu
>>
>>74304954
you are a fucking legend mate.

you've turned some autistic pasta dream into reality
>>
>>74304954
>Yeah I did intentionally try and time it similarly to the real one.
Pretty based desu
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0V56yDww6If

Right here's another go. I've still got all the shit up in Vegas Pro but I'll need to head out soon so if you want changes speak quick.
>>
File: 1428551867042.jpg (120KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
1428551867042.jpg
120KB, 677x782px
>>74305017
I'm crying anon
>>
>>74305017
its a fucking masterpiece.

Now i feel like i did something today. Even though i did a minute of work a few hours ago, its really feels like a great achievement.

Fucking stellar work. had me in tears too.
>>
>>74305017
Better, but I'd say it's still not close enough to the actual recording. The script may be memey, but it's somewhat inaccurate, so it's not a good idea to follow it too closely.

And since the cups are seasonal I think "season" should be fine here
>>
>>74305017
Wear the goat, wear the maroon

;_;
>>
>>74305056
we'll win star 3 soon
>>
>>74303609
But are we cheating

/sp/ only """"""""WINS"""""" Cups when it's more rigged than the NBA
>>
why don't these faggots play on FM instead of PES?
>>
>>74305064
/a/ please go
>>
>>74305050
Calm the fuck down it's close enough
>>
LADS
>>
>>74305198
We need to take our memes seriously.
>>
>>74305060
WEAR THE MAROOOOOOON
WEAR THE MAROOOOOOON
WE'LL GET THREE SOON
WE"LL GET THREE SOON
WERE THE MAROOOOOOON.
>>
Can someone explain to me why Tom Brady does not have a player on this team after that superb owl performance?

Is there any doubt in anybody's mind that a gold captain Tom Brady would undoubtedly win it all?
>>
>>74305620
fuck off art go choke another babby

also roster was submitted before the superb owl
>>
>>74305620
Because the Owl happened after the roster was finalised. Even after the export deadline.
>>
>>74305641
>>74305642
Well, at least we know who to replace Messhit with now, right?
>>
File: 1478388286643.png (230KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
1478388286643.png
230KB, 479x358px
>>74305017
10/10, you're a true mvp, anon. This better be played on Friday.
>>
>>74305696
>Friday
Knockouts begin on Saturday.
>>
>>74305704
Oh shit I forgot. This might be a mistake though because we've seen a lot of draws, which means extra time and possibly penalties. It will be a long night.
>>
>>74305017
It took a while to realize you were saying Boris, but fucking good thing, la
>>
>>74305620
Because this is a divegrass tournament and not a handegg tournament?
>Art
>>
>>74305620
Because hes boring white bread and nothing meme about him. The closest thing to a player from NE is "18-1".
>>
>>74305730
Well, we have players representing various parts of /sp/, like Lelbron for example. However I doubt average person outside the US even knows who Tom Brady is. Currently, I think we need an F1 meme more than a handegg player.
>>
Why does /sp/ talk about 3 stars when they only have one star?
>>
>>74305759
I was told that Lelbron somehow became a boardwide meme so he was allowed in, just like 18-1.

But really for a divegrass tournament only boardwide memes and divegrass memes should be used in /sp/'s roster.
>>
>>74305773
Yeah, I very much agree with you. If there is a choice, I'd rather not see our roster change at all right now. Just wait for some new big meme to pup up naturally. People are too forceful to change it just for the sake of changing it.
>>
>>74305714
It's intentional. The original pronounced Robbie as Robbeh, so here Boris is pronounced as Boreh.
>>
>>74305793
>tfw >too much ass will never be in the team
>>
As for the hyp video, maybe just play what based britbro recorded over a compilation of the goals the /goats/ scored so far?
>>
>>74305813
That, or a slideshow representing a visual representation of what he's saying.
>>
>>74305845
>representing a representation
Fuck I'm tired and it's merely afternoon.
>>
>>74305017
Good work. Would have liked more UUUUUUU on the TSUUUUUUUU
>>
>>74305017
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0V56yDww6If
Youre pretty good
>>
If anyone can actually do stuff with video, I sliced out all 6 /sp/ goals and uploaded them here: https://ufile.io/7478c
>>
>>74305017
I guess it woulld have more impact if it sounded more like a phonecall on the radio like the original
>>
>>74305922
Thanks, I'll try and do something with this when I get home

Also thanks to everyone that provided criticism on the current draft of the vocaroo, I'll hopefully be able to make some small audio edits to make it sound better. Not an expert in this stuff but might as well try my best to make this sound and look as good as possible
>>
>>74305017
ARE YEER LA
>>
OUR YEAR LADS!
>>
made a video

its pretty medicore. i'll upload it to youtube so you guys can give me your thoughts
>>
What's this cup I've been hearing about?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6C3SwkT7ks
>>
>>74304514
I wouldn't be against an intra-/sp/ tournament. Generals are pretty sectarian and hardly overlap, so I think it would be a great idea to foster interaction between them. And I want to see an /epl/+/efl/+/trans/ team. I mean just think of the possible players:

*walks towards the camera*
/trans/ carvery
Javi Martinez to Liverpool?
>>96
>moyes
>Da 'gulls
Humongous Sam
>de Gay
190kg of pure delusion
that Filipino Man United customer
RING RING
>poop
>tfw da terriers win da playoff

And that's just scratching the surface. Not to mention that many players from the official /sp/ roster could feature in this team. Players like EXPOSED or Slippy G could make an appearance.
>>
>>74306319
>>74306385
Do you have a picture of the /sp/ logo with the 3 stars you could upload?
>>
File: 3 star logo.png (35KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
3 star logo.png
35KB, 250x273px
>>74306437
>>
File: 1348841760481.png (43KB, 163x170px) Image search: [Google]
1348841760481.png
43KB, 163x170px
>>74306385
Absolute kek. Yeah, that's what I meant with slideshow. Just one minor thing though
>one star
>>
>>74306385
neat
>>
File: Sp logo 3*.png (219KB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sp logo 3*.png
219KB, 1100x1200px
>>74306444
I made a higher res version if anyone would want it
>>
>>74303647
Change son to wife's son
>>
>>74306505
>soon.jpg
>>
File: 1446907370593.jpg (41KB, 378x548px) Image search: [Google]
1446907370593.jpg
41KB, 378x548px
>>74306385
Amazing
>>
>>74306385
kek, that's amazing
>>
>>74306523
The manager's against it.
>>74304709
>>
This is babby's-first-imovie-project, but I did something I think
https://streamable.com/gtz3j
>>
>>74306385
>>
>>74306565
I like the other one better, but at least this one shows all the goals.
>>
>>74306565
>>74306596
Yeah, I feel like longer replays would fit better with something else. (like someone singing >>74294506) Not bad though.
>>
Are we going to be entered into any invitationals between now and Spring? This is my first 4chan Cup and I need my fix.
>>
>>74306714
Depends, maybe the TTC. >>74304514
>>
>>74305648
>removing messi
>>
File: 1458853767037.png (34KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
1458853767037.png
34KB, 534x629px
>>74306385
Does anyone have /sp/ holding a flag like pic related? Think it'd be better to have it more like the Leicester video where it's this on a nice

background rather than just the /sp/ logo

Also not sure how far back the archive goes but maybe footage of /sp/ holding a previous cup somewhere in there?

It's good though, quite like the choice of Messi's clip. just making a suggestion.
>>
File: 1392576950265.png (114KB, 533x628px) Image search: [Google]
1392576950265.png
114KB, 533x628px
>>74306744
>>
>>74306722
Wait, if you're Twain, well bloody done.

If not, then thanks all the same.
>>
>>74306756
Yeah, it's me. I'll trip up if some other gyp pops in the thread.
>>
>>74306769
Thanks for taking us to the knockouts, mate. I was convinced that we'd get fucked.
>>
>>74306416
PLEASE fuck off and stop ruining this flag
>>
I know some anons already made some really nice videos but I fixed up my recording so now the TSUUUU is as fixed as I can make it and it sounds slightly like it's on the phone like >>74305937 and >>74305867 suggested

http://vocaroo.com/i/s01taJhi7yWz
>>
>>74306596
FUCK OFF
>>
>>74306750
Think this should be on their desu, with the Stars in the logo obv
>>
Anyone want to voccaroo

It's coming home
It's coming home
It's coming
Football's coming home

Everyone seems to know the score
They've seen it all before
They just know
They're so sure

That /sp/'s gonna
Throw it away
Gonna slip it away
But I know they can play
'Cos I remember

One GOAT on the shirt
Winter Cup still gleaming
4 whole year of hurt
Never stopped me dreaming

So many jokes, so many jeers
But all those oh-so-nears
Wear you down
Through the years

But I still see that
Tackle by Lelbron
And when TSUUUUU scored
Messi belting the ball
And Pogba dabbing

One GOAT on the shirt
Winter Cup still gleaming
4 whole years of hurt
Never stopped me dreaming

I know that was that
But it's our year, lad

It's coming home
It's coming
Football's coming home

It's coming home
It's coming home
It's coming
Football's coming home

>Americaster: /sp/ have done it
>>
>>74303647
change messi to LCIM and it's elite
>>
>>74306861
Now it's moving even further away from both scripts.
>>
>>74306971
It's the exact same recording as last time but with a filter on it and an extended TSUUUUU nearer the end
>>
>>74306993
would you like to sing this >>74306900 to the melody of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM ?
>>
>>74306900
Tried to have a go, but Lelbron is a syllable too much compared to Moore
>>
>>74307004
Yeah sure, but >>74307007 is right, it's impossible to say Lelbron there, needs to be one syllable
>>
>>74307007
See http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72382614/#72385277
>>
>>74306861
This is great m8
>>
>>74307007
>>74307028
put emphasis on leBRON and skip the last l in lel and it should work
>>
>>74307061
I was proposing something along the lines of

But I still see that
Tackle by Lelbron,
When Costanza scored,
etc.

Here's an example with my horrendous voice:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08E5LyNsPE6
>>
This isn't even that epic. If you get btfo by /v/ then I'll be laughing for days.

t. /his/
>>
>>74307103
S E E T H I N G
>>
>>74307096
that's breddy good

if someone with british accent could sing it that would be nice
>>
>>74307148
Doing it now, not a great singer so I'm trying to get the best take
>>
>>74307195
You could do fragments and mash them up together maybe, if that's easier on you. (I'm actually talking out of my ass, I don't know if that would be easier.)
>>
>a two stars team killing /o/'s year again
>>
>>74307103
>t. /his/

/his/ is amongst the worst managed teams in the entire cup, the only notable thing that they did was that match against /lit/ and they didn't even win that one.
>>
made some shit, I know I fucked up the commentary, but I didn't feel like adding ebin music to play in between/during the commentary.

https://streamable.com/gobyu
>>
>>74307455
nice
>>
>>74307455
pretty based, but it should be vs germany
>>
File: 1466886164154.jpg (11KB, 261x313px) Image search: [Google]
1466886164154.jpg
11KB, 261x313px
>>74307455
My sides.
>>
>>74303609
>round 1 exist
>relegated next cup
Have fun fuckers.
>>
>>74307810
SEETHING
>>
>>74307148
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bGrXf7ExWS

I'm a completely shit singer but hopefully this is good enough for you
>>
File: 1464930317669.jpg (86KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1464930317669.jpg
86KB, 449x401px
Not gonna lie, former /sp/ supporter here. It's hilarious watching /mlp/ crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this team get through the bracket stages.
>>
>>74307103
Are /his/ in fetus? I believe so.
>>
File: 1487458088686.png (77KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1487458088686.png
77KB, 500x373px
> disliked by most other boards
> have to beat top ranked team to get out of the group
> win 2-0
> /o/ now in disarray thanks to their defeat

It's only /v/, lads.
>>
>>74305017
>>74307987
Good shit lads.
>>
>>74307987
>>74307148
>>74307096
surely it needs to be a '/sp/sings' style thing where its a bunch of us
>>
can anyone link the /o/ 4cc thread?
>>
>>74307987
very good!

someone with audio skills could probably enhance it a bit
>>
>>>/o/74308128
>>
>>74308128
>>74308178
>state of me
lmao
>>>/o/16695733
>>
>>74308183
The drama in that thread is so juicy. Their manager is an absolute scumbag.
>>
>>74305759
basketball has a way more global reach than football
>>
>>74308433
wew lad
>>
>>74308444
He means american football, I think.
>>
>>74308450
That makes a whole lot more sense
>>
File: smug.jpg (18KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
18KB, 372x351px
Jesus christ you lot are pitiful, shows just how shit you've become when getting out of the fucking group is an accomplishment. Jesus, imaging being an /sp/ fan, can't ever beat us, a complete joke in general despite being the only board which takes it seriously and about to lose to a board that hates sports video games in their first knockout round in years.

Pathetic.
>>
>>74308492
Enjoy irrelevancy, /a/utist.
>>
File: tsu~.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tsu~.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>74308492
only elites are allowed in this thread
>>
>>74308492
/a/ is for asshole
>>
>imagine not being in the knock outs, let alone the elites
top myself desu
>>
File: anishit.jpg (35KB, 345x370px) Image search: [Google]
anishit.jpg
35KB, 345x370px
>>74308492
>>
>>74308492
S E E T H I N G
>>
>>74308492
You forgot your diaper la.
>>
>>74308511
>>74308525
>>74308534
>>74308565
>>74308584
>>74308593
Post this stuff all you like but at the end of the day we all know you'll lose and we all know you'll never beat us however hard you try. Can't wait to post some of the delusions ITT once it happens :)
>>
>>74308596
Go whine about to you imouto, weeb
>>
>>74308596
That's like saying Bayern Munich will never defeat some 3rd tier Belgian side
>>
>>74308626
:)
>>
>>74308646
fake news i can tell by the pixels
>>
>>74308646
>Getting relegated on 6 (six) points
>dropping to fetus in the next one
>while /sp/ just keeps winning
ayy lmao, no wonder you guys are butthurt
>>
File: UoMf9EW.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
UoMf9EW.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>74308664
As expected of delusional /sp/tards.

http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//sp/#Rivalries

Anyway I'll be back once you lose, hope you don't get your hopes up too high.
>>
>>74308646
Sorry lad, I'm not going to relegate /sp/ just to straighten that record.
>>
>>74306385
this is it. you know what to do Twain
>>
>>74308492
>getting out of the group is an accomplishment
>/a/ didn't get out of their group in the babby's
>now relegated to the fetus

Really makes me think
>>
/asp/ here

We will fuck you on quarterfinals.
>>
>>74308839
>we
What position do you play?
>>
>>74308839
>mandrama

You disgust me.
>>
>>74308839
>we
>>
>>74308747
Is Twain, dare i say it, Based?
>>
>>74304485

gr8 m8
>>
>>74308839
please go back to your containment board

>we
>>
>>74308839
>we
>>
>post yfw ab/sp/s actually exist
>>
>>74308839

But what if /myteam/ wants to face /sp/ in the finals? We can't have that if /sp/ goes out.
>>
>>74308991
We're one of the most disliked teams. Even on the stream when our team plays, it seems they always invite commentators who clearly don't like us.
>>
File: golden.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
golden.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>74308492
Imagine being so autistic you go to other boards you don't even browse to complain about them.
>>
>>74307987
beautiful
>>
>>74308839

>we
>>
>>74306385
pre game hype video

>>74307987
play after >we beat the shit out of /v/
>>
How does the knockout play out? RO16 only on saturday?
>>
>>74310150
Yes.
>>
>>74310176
Gotcha. Which suggestion are you planning on going with for the hype video lad?
>>
>>74310264
For now it's >>74306385, but there's still a lot of time until Saturday.
>>
>>74306385
jej

well done lad
>>
>>74306385
what you need is a little low pass filter so that you filter out the higher frequency and get the muffled phone sound
>>
>>74306385
Only complaints that I have are that Reali's name got butchered (Ree-ah-li) and that the Boris impersonation was pretty bad. Other than that it's pretty elite.
>>
>>74310874
In all fairness, Boris' nasally beta voice is hard to replicate for an alpha man of /sp/
>>
>>74310960
kek
>>
why wenger doesnt have a player?
>>
>>74310960
boris is the most chad alpha on the internet
>>
>>74310874
I think the bad impersonation actually adds to it

People will get a good chuckle at a Brit trying to impersonate Boris
>>
>>74311342
With or without the hat?
>>
File: 498px-His_wojak.png (201KB, 498x599px) Image search: [Google]
498px-His_wojak.png
201KB, 498x599px
I am sitting here laughing at each and every one of you dumb fucking faggots. I cannot wait for /his/ to come and rek your shit down the line. You are the worst fucking board on this shitty fucking site and god damnit you know I hate my Sociology professor for telling me about this. I have become an autist and given that I am a chad in real life with my raw athletic and sexual power that I blended in with one of you. I cannot fucking wait to assrape your shitty board and team. Get fucked.
>>
>>74311382
he was trying to impersonate robbeh savage from the original video
>>
>>74311774
This is an abstract kind of shitposting. Please promote though, I like /his/.
>>
File: 1482517037471.jpg (95KB, 476x598px) Image search: [Google]
1482517037471.jpg
95KB, 476x598px
>>74311919
*grabs you by the neg*
*pozzes you*
umph~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
https://streamable.com/2aqrp

I used the new audio and updated some pictures
>>
File: 6be923369c0ee431db6993.jpg (68KB, 925x616px) Image search: [Google]
6be923369c0ee431db6993.jpg
68KB, 925x616px
>>74305017
>>
>>74312014
Glorious.
>>
File: 1403123710894.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1403123710894.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>74312014
>>
>>74312014
fucking hell lad, this is amazing
>>
>>74308839
Who said you were allowed out of your cage?
>>
>144 hours until we win the cup
>>
>>74312014
Best so far!
>>
File: spartan.png (178KB, 528x622px) Image search: [Google]
spartan.png
178KB, 528x622px
>>74305017
>>
File: leicester wp final.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
leicester wp final.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>74312014
Anon who made the original Lesta video here.
Do you guys think I should steal this (or whatever ends up as the final version) and upload it to the same channel? It's a bit cheeky, but then it might be cool to have that kind of connection going on. I never use the channel anyway, it's not like I want the views.
Just an idea, I suppose.
>>
>>74303609
TSUUUU will lead us to victory lads, this is OUR YEAR
>>
>>74312618
might as well la'
>>
>>74312618
do you want me to stick the mp4 on mediafire or something, or are you good just taking it off streamable and youtube?
>>
>>74303922
noice
>>
>>74312014
>I've been to /asp/
but we didn't play /asp/?
>>
>>74304829
I would doubt Liru. /asp/ didn't concede any goals in the group stage.
>>
>>74312821
Neither did Leicester last year
>>
>>74312757
Yeah it should be fine as it is, thanks. I'll probably wait until we're sure this isn't getting updated before I upload anything, though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKSA-hPIHmA

this one has HD option.

I don't think i'll make any more changes unless you blokes find a big problem with it. Let me know what you think
>>
>>74313073
I have this idea, but I don't know if it's a good or a bad one. Maybe someone else could take on 'Robbeh's' mantel and do the bit at the end and do something at the beginning like: 'We've got an /sp/ fan on the line' or whatever those people at 606 say
>>
>>74313122
Eh, it's not really necessary.
>>
File: bors.jpg (18KB, 573x367px) Image search: [Google]
bors.jpg
18KB, 573x367px
>>
>>74312014
nice work dudes
>>
Do we have any extra cheeky kits for the knockout stage Twain?
>>
>>74308492
>>74294840
>>
>>74303609
I'd do it if our managers hadnt been nigger loving faggots for the past 5 years
>>
>>74308713

I'm having trouble seeing you all the way down in the fetus
>>
File: TSUUU.png (79KB, 451x513px) Image search: [Google]
TSUUU.png
79KB, 451x513px
>>
Reminder that the reason together forever was broken was because an /a/ manager reversed my edit linking to the together forever page from /a/.
>>
File: 1462251193935.png (513KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1462251193935.png
513KB, 768x576px
>>74312829
>>
>AND I BELIEVE /SP/'S LOOKING AT A BABBY CUP
>SHIPAINTER, OH IT'S IN! IT'S ALREADY IN, 1-0 TO /I/!
>HELVETICA TO KERNING, GLITCH ART! IT'S TWO! TWO! TWO! Two, two, two...

It's coming home
It's coming home
It's coming
Football's coming home
It's coming home
It's coming home
It's coming
Football's coming home

Tears for weebshits, watching /a/
The curse would die today
/sp/ jeered, /a/ complained
We could've been but

We lost to /c/
In the round of sixteen
Mocked by /4ccg/
But now who's memeing?

ONE GOAT ON THE SHIRT
WINTER CUP STILL GLEAMING
SIXTEEN CUPS OF HURT
NEVER STOPPED ME DREAMING

Talk about football coming home
And then one match with /o/
We were strong, we had grown
And now I see

Burrs ready for war
Robben cut inside more
Messi choke like before
And 'naldo TSUUUUUUing

ONE GOAT ON THE SHIRT
WINTER CUP STILL GLEAMING
SIXTEEN CUPS OF HURT
NEVER STOPPED ME DREAMING

We can dab Pogba's dab
Like he dabs it with France
>>
>>74317182
>SIXTEEN CUPS OF HURT
Not bad, not bad at all.
>>
>>74317182
should be "dragonfag still gleaming"
>>
>>74317182
this is actually pretty fucking great
>>
>>74317182
Followed up by replacing the England fans vs. German fans scene with the /sp/ team against a team made up with fifteen representatives from the other knockout teams.
That should be promotional art for us.
>>
>>74304514
We should pair up with based /mu/tants.
>>
>>74318017
IT'S COMING HOME
>>
>>74318017
IT'S COMING HOME
>>
>>74318017
IT'S COMING HOME
>>
File: 12234343454556.png (78KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
12234343454556.png
78KB, 216x250px
>>74318017
>Trump wins
>Cubs win
>Patriots win
>/sp/ wins
GREATEST TIMELINE CONFIRMED
IT'S COMING HOME
>>
>>74318058
Don't start this shit. >>>/pol/
>>
>>74318017
IT'S COMING HOME
>>
>>74318090

Man when people who are not on /pol mention Trump, they mention him because of the meme levels, they don't give a shit about anything else. So stop getting your panties in a twist.
>>
>>74318090

found the hillary supporter
>>
>>74318539
Fuck memes.

>>74318541
How braindead are you?
>>
File: helloreddit.png (379KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
helloreddit.png
379KB, 500x522px
>>74318555
>>
File: 1463177737608.webm (3MB, 962x542px) Image search: [Google]
1463177737608.webm
3MB, 962x542px
reminder that that no era penal was the right call to make
>>
>>74304514
I loved the first TTC, telling /a/ to fuck off and forming motor/spo/rts was great.
>>
>>74304514
>>74304514
>/sp/league

JUST
would almost 100% just be circlejerk league like the /vg/L just with even les of a use
>>
>>74304514
go ahead
>>
/sp/ is going to lose horribly before the semifinals and Twain will become our very own Wenger
>>
>>74320539
For now I'd prefer a bit of stability desu, he kept >us in the elites, so he deserves to have a shot at the cup, now and in summer
>>
>>74320539
Twain in no matter what happens now desu, actual competence is a nice change after >Art and Boicum
>>
>>74320876
Medal defenders, never forget.
>>
File: sp.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Originalfag here. Gonna dump some /sp/ images.
>>
File: 1463347591912.png (477KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463347591912.png
477KB, 1920x1200px
>>74321347
>>
File: messidevil.jpg (143KB, 461x578px) Image search: [Google]
messidevil.jpg
143KB, 461x578px
>>74321387
>>
File: 1463348426241.png (188KB, 1000x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1463348426241.png
188KB, 1000x1054px
>>74321401
>>
File: 1463348711520.png (183KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1463348711520.png
183KB, 1080x1920px
>>74321423
>>
File: 1463349693121.png (104KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
1463349693121.png
104KB, 277x277px
>>74321439
>>
>>74320574
Guess who said something similar before?

That's right, Arsenal did.
>>
File: 1463350595673.png (101KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463350595673.png
101KB, 600x900px
>>74321452
>>
File: 1463350836815.png (122KB, 221x289px) Image search: [Google]
1463350836815.png
122KB, 221x289px
>>74321473
>>
File: 1463351462942.jpg (55KB, 347x599px) Image search: [Google]
1463351462942.jpg
55KB, 347x599px
>>74321489
>>
File: 1463359887392.png (31KB, 189x318px) Image search: [Google]
1463359887392.png
31KB, 189x318px
>>74321507
>>
File: 1471117178435.jpg (352KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471117178435.jpg
352KB, 1366x768px
>>74321524
>>
File: 1442416920728.png (316KB, 599x540px) Image search: [Google]
1442416920728.png
316KB, 599x540px
>>
File: 1471117455524.jpg (40KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1471117455524.jpg
40KB, 377x377px
>>74321534
>>
File: practicephoto.png (1MB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
practicephoto.png
1MB, 960x640px
>>74321587
>>
File: costanza.jpg (87KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
87KB, 400x550px
>>74321597
>>
>>74321613
kek
>>
File: demstars.gif (470KB, 351x400px) Image search: [Google]
demstars.gif
470KB, 351x400px
>>74321613
>>
File: rigging.jpg (102KB, 356x426px) Image search: [Google]
rigging.jpg
102KB, 356x426px
>>74321628
>>
File: LolisLife.png (283KB, 1123x1160px) Image search: [Google]
LolisLife.png
283KB, 1123x1160px
>>74321641
>>
File: tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.png (51KB, 581x792px) Image search: [Google]
tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.png
51KB, 581x792px
Made this last week because the one with Messi is useless.
>>
File: messimessimessi.png (427KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
messimessimessi.png
427KB, 640x480px
>>74321682
>>
File: sadspfan.png (95KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
sadspfan.png
95KB, 327x367px
>>74321704
>>
File: sp-m.jpg (179KB, 1155x613px) Image search: [Google]
sp-m.jpg
179KB, 1155x613px
>>74321728
>>
File: sweat.png (138KB, 627x842px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
138KB, 627x842px
>>74321750
>>
File: twiceasnice.jpg (307KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
twiceasnice.jpg
307KB, 800x533px
>>74321760
>>
File: USAUSAUSA.png (168KB, 356x426px) Image search: [Google]
USAUSAUSA.png
168KB, 356x426px
>>74321776
>>
File: pofacePK.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pofacePK.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>74321795
>>
File: 1444471119324.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444471119324.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>74321808
This one slays my sides everytime.
>>
File: bowtosp.png (729KB, 697x629px) Image search: [Google]
bowtosp.png
729KB, 697x629px
>>74321808
thats about it guys
>>
>>74321838
Good posts
>>
Someone in here should work on reviving a team, just for the next tournament, so we can force /a/ to play in the Fetus, and see them get knocked out.
>>
>>74322097
>Someone in here should work on reviving a team
That's not how it works.

Also, don't really count on a big Foetus, even if there were 3 teams above the 32 needed for Babbies. 8-team Foetus for 5 spots would be more likely than 11-team for 8 spots, even though the latter is unofficially listed on the wiki. So while we're fully entitled to laugh at /a/ for being eligible for Foetus, it's unlikely they'll actually take part in it.
>>
Is TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU on track to get the Golden Boot? Finally got to watch /sp/'s group stage matches and he's scored in every one of them
>>
>>74324424
He's in the lead currently, followed by Doomguy and Liru.
>>
Does anyone have that WC 2010 image of a German player getting a ton of yellow cards thrown at him by a ref?
>>
>>74325569
There's a German board?
>>
>>74326695
well, krautchan is a thing
>>
>>74327078
if English isn't your first language please leave this board forever, nigger.
>>
>>74327328
ebin
>>
>>74327361
look you dumb spic read what the underage idiot requested from this thread, then remember it was a request in the first place, and then look at his retarded response to my question, and then realize you don't want him posting here
>>
>>74327328
>>74327392
ebin
>>
File: 1477094205702.jpg (69KB, 470x747px) Image search: [Google]
1477094205702.jpg
69KB, 470x747px
>>74327392
>>
Don't think I have ever seen a quality American post desu
>>
File: BIGSTRONGAMERICANS.jpg (138KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
BIGSTRONGAMERICANS.jpg
138KB, 600x799px
>>74327544
>>
File: 1484010150810.jpg (160KB, 936x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484010150810.jpg
160KB, 936x1000px
3 days away from the round of 16. Is anyone else nervous? Considering /sp/ is 1-3 against /v/. Dont get me wrong im HYPE but if TSUUU is contained then its ogre.
>>
>>74332365
Messi will step up in the knockouts
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>74332365
Everyone here will be claiming /sp/ will beat /a/ if they meet. What does head to head matter?
>>
>>74332365
Always nervous because it's a video game where bullshit can happen at any time, like with what happened with /vr/. But I'm confident in /sp/ this year.
Besides, LCIM can bag em if the other strikers are struggling.
>>
File: 1452538700031.jpg (20KB, 264x345px) Image search: [Google]
1452538700031.jpg
20KB, 264x345px
Messi's had a couple of good assists, he'll pull through when it really matters.
>>
Can someone explain, what is the stats difference between Messi and punished Messi?
>>
>>74333645
Punished Messi has less depth perception
>>
>>74333678
kek
>>
>>74322097
Here's the current list of dead teams if someone wants to revive one, /tv/ can be ignored as they're a big enough board to get a new manager. Don't be a merc, try and create a roster poll on a board to see if there's enough interest to make a team first. /qst/ might be getting a team soon too, you could try and generate interest on one of the other Hiro boards other than /his/ too.
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:GoldenWingman/Ded_teams
>>
>>74334149
The vast majority of those aren't worth reviving, desu

Not just due to the board cultures, but also because a lack of interest from the people in those boards

Also, I'm still looking for that WC 2010 image. I think it was Klose getting a yellow card. The pic got edited into looking like the ref was throwing many yellows at him and I'm looking for that edit.
>>
>>74334170
>The vast majority of those aren't worth reviving, desu
I know that, particulary for the porn boards, it's just if someone really wants to revive a team these are the ones with no manager.
>also because a lack of interest from the people in those boards
I think for some of these like /lgbt/ there was some interest but nobody wanted to be a manager. The best case for reviving a team would probably be them, /cgl/ and /sci/, maybe /diy/ and /fa/ if you're pushing it.
>>
>>74334149
>/gif/ and /fa/ are dead
feels bad, I liked them
>>
>>74334245
/gif/ would probably still be around if their manager accepted their spot in the cup last Summer and didn't rig /a/ in. /fa/ always have some sort of fuck up with their manager.
>>
>>74334245
The way /gif/ died was hilarious.
They were a reserve team for summer 16 (17th place in spring), but their manager didn't submit deliberately didn't submit an export so that /a/, who were on the backup list right after /gif/, could make it through.

Right after the deadline he posted this
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/149989302/#150136097

Later he got banned, and since /wg/ (9th in spring) hadn't submitted an export either, his effort was useless since /a/ would have made it anyways, though thanks to this /adv/ made it through and later BTFO /pol/ 8 to 1.
>>
>>74334149
I want to make a /qa/ team and name all players "delete /pol/".
>>
>>74334471
Even if you're just memeing, the lads who run the cup don't allow unlisted boards like /qa/ and /trash/ to compete, more just so /trash/ doesn't compete.
>>
>>74334219
/lgbt/ could be a fun team to being in. Imagine a /pol/ vs /lgbt/ match.

/pol/ would be devastated if they lost.
>>
TSSUUUU just scored in real life. Is this a sign that he'll score again against /v/?
>>
SKEEUP for Summer
>>
>>74336189
>tfw we SKEEEUP'd spring
>>
>>74304514

The inter-general tournament would be good fun I think, and might get you some help going forward with testers and aesthetics from people who get the bug managing their generals team. Good idea for that alone, plus it will be fun!
>>
How long until spee play?
>>
>>74336389
Saturday.
>>
>>74336300
lel
>>
>>74336389
At the very end of Saturday, thrn hopefully three more times on Sunday.
>>
Caan we drop Burrs? Burrs has always been average and is only a meme because chicago fans have to spam something. There are also plenty of goalies in sports so we don't need an unrelated meme taking up one of the slots. Roast Solo is an actually funny thing that happened that involved a keeper.
>>
>>74336666
Fuck off Da Burrs is a legend.
>>
File: Fit_logo.png (54KB, 1715x2233px) Image search: [Google]
Fit_logo.png
54KB, 1715x2233px
you mad cucks
>>
>>74336666
>>74337037
Da Burrs is the Buffon of /sp/ and he should never be dropped
>>
>>74337224
S E E T H I N G
>>
>>74336666
>Caan we drop Burrs

Fucking neck yourself
>>
File: Absolument Degueulasse.jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Absolument Degueulasse.jpg
49KB, 600x800px
>>74336666
>tf
>tp
>>
>>74337224
>spamming your shit on another boards thread
>being this pathetic
>>
>>74337506
>waaaaaah you cant browse more than one board at once because i say so
better call the janicucks ahmed
>>
>>74321808

Holy kek! When did this happen?
>>
>>74336666
no satan this is a trick
>>
>>74303609
Too much WEEB shit in this bracket for my liking.
>>
File: 1484954812742.png (56KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484954812742.png
56KB, 400x250px
>>74337224
>One star
>>
>>74303647

>chance of winning the league

change league to cup
>>
>>74338362
Day two of summer 14.
You can watch the full recording on archive.klaxa.eu
>>
File: man carries his board.jpg (52KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
man carries his board.jpg
52KB, 700x420px
post >yfw the goats win the winterc up
>mfw
>>
File: Vontaze-Burfict.jpg (55KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
Vontaze-Burfict.jpg
55KB, 576x324px
>>74343385
>>
File: Double D.png (248KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Double D.png
248KB, 500x375px
>>74343385
>>
>>74343385
>mfw
>>
File: pg2_g_brady_580.jpg (62KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
pg2_g_brady_580.jpg
62KB, 580x326px
>>74343385
>>
File: 1487102701123.png (175KB, 351x367px) Image search: [Google]
1487102701123.png
175KB, 351x367px
>>74343385
>>
File: 1471111683259.jpg (56KB, 599x602px) Image search: [Google]
1471111683259.jpg
56KB, 599x602px
>>74343385
>>
>>74343385
>>
File: 1444694803926.gif (15KB, 470x539px) Image search: [Google]
1444694803926.gif
15KB, 470x539px
>>74343385
>>
So why is divegrass only fun to watch when the clock is three times faster and all of the players are memes?
>>
>wake up after some alcohol
>/mlp/ still relegated
>/a/ still fetus
good days to live
>>
File: 20130126 - 0738.png (1017KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20130126 - 0738.png
1017KB, 1280x960px
/jp/ will win back to back cups and become the first team to hold both the Babby and Elite Cup.
>>
>>74349098
>the first team to hold both the Babby and Elite Cup.
>what is /wg/ (also back to back)
>what is /mlp/
>>
>>74349098
>first
>>
File: 1487368008244.jpg (60KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
1487368008244.jpg
60KB, 634x423px
>>74343385
>>
>>74348802
Because that's the way divegrass is meant to be enjoyed, irl divegrass is too watered down.
It'd never work on a large scale in real life though, since fuck bringing people to stadiums just for thirty minutes and fuck making everything less serious, there's money involved.
>>
File: e3d.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e3d.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>74349652
Explain how the moneymaking scheme works then
>>
Should something be done with 'Lifelong' now Ranieri's been sacked?
>>
>>74350919
The meme is dead
>>
>>74350919
>>74351189
honestly, if anyone is going to be replaced by that handegg player, it should be lifelong
>>
>>74350919
>>74351189
There will probably be a new roster poll after this cup, so if enough people feel that way, the issue will resolve itself.
>>
>>74351279
Expect it in July or so.
>>
>>74351270
By handegg player do you mean Brady? Because we already have 18-1, I'd rather see SKEEEEEEUP instead.
>>
>>74351606
I don't get this meme, why is it being forced so hard
>>
>>74351649
It's just making fun of how Sharpe constantly gets riled up at Skip's purposefully idiotic opinions and how that's pretty much how every american sports talk show is now.It's a representation of the kind of first take shows that more or less dominate american sports journalism and hot opinion culture that everyone hates. I think SKEEEUP's inclusion would be fitting, whether it be sharpe or Skip himself.
>>
>>74351832
Literally nobody watches that garbage show lad.
>>
>>74351879
Yeah, everyone knows it's shitty, but it gets stuffed down our throats regardless and is all over the media. Whether it be undisputed or first take or whatever bullshit. Every american here is probably familiar with Skip Bayless
>>
>>74351912
It's still a shit meme, on par with the previous manager trying to force cycling and F1 memes to be a part of the team.
>>
>>74334149
you're suggesting /sp/ people pick up a dead nofans team just to play /a/, thats quite literally mercing.

just watch them flounder and die in the babbies at the hands of /mlp/ /u/ and /out/, the king of the yo-yo
>>
>>74352033
I agree, SKEEEEEUP as a meme isn't great, but I think Skip could have a place on this team. Like i said take culture dominates sports journalism and he is the source of a lot of shitposting. Deserves it more than adding a second Patriots/Brady meme.
>>
>>74334363
That's joke
>>
>>74352143
We can always use 7-1 or 28-3
>>
Why isn't there a /hoc/ rep on the team?
>>
>>74352327
/hoc/ is too autistic. I think we had cindy crosby for a while though.
>>
>>74352327
No general has reps on the team. That said, one of my posts addresses it >>74304514
>>
>>74312014

beautiful
>>
>>74350919
Can easily be replaced with APOLOGIZE.
>>
>>74306900

http://vocaroo.com/i/s12LlXwyivkM

I sound like a bit of a fag I appologise.

But here you go
>>
>>74354182
That's not an /sp/ meme though.
>>74354229
You don't sound like a fag, you sound like a good football lad
>>
>>74354229
Sounds good lad
>>
>>74354229
honestly pretty good
>>
>>74354229
Oh shit this is good.
>>
>>74354229
Actually lad, I may be asking too much, but do you think you could do it again, only this time without commentary and maybe with headphones or something so as not to hear the song playing in the background? I want to try adding the instrumental version to it and actuall 4CC commentary.
>>
File: 82869190675.jpg (72KB, 664x370px) Image search: [Google]
82869190675.jpg
72KB, 664x370px
>>74343385
>>
>>74354635

sure lad, its quite late and my grandads asleep next door.

I'll try downstairs soonish
>>
>>74354635
What's the plan for the hype video and post game victory anthem la?
>>
>>74354635

any edit on the lyrics you want?

I added the semen line at the end for our stadium because it rhymes better with the song but I admit its still not an exact fit.
>>
>>74354685
Hype vid is going to be Ausbro's thing. Victory anthem perhaps One Goat.
>>
>>74354708
Semen is good.

Try and see if you could work in this >>74307096

Also here's a demo of how it sounds
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lxMb2jLakC
>>
>>74354832

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0afzQBexmXS

There you go m80
>>
>>74355359
Well done la.
>>
>>74355359
Great job la
>>
>>74354712
>Victory anthem perhaps One Goat

Not the It's Coming Home anon worked on ITT?
>>
>>74355359
>>74354832
Bloody hell this is pretty impressive
>>
File: 1469202096152.png (220KB, 453x433px) Image search: [Google]
1469202096152.png
220KB, 453x433px
>/sp/ whips up a hype video and a song in just a few days

kek
>>
>>74356765
What else would I be referring to as One Goat?

Also, almost finished with my attempt of putting it together.
>>
>>74356864
No idea desu lad
>>
>>74356853
Truly the GOAT fanbase. Are other boards even trying?
>>
>>74357182
No actually, they're not. We are obviously the most passionate fans
>>
File: »yfw sp found a way.jpg (165KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
»yfw sp found a way.jpg
165KB, 1000x600px
>>74343385
>>
File: 1465577837706.jpg (63KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1465577837706.jpg
63KB, 625x469px
I believe this is it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxEhXdIqAEBUeFFMdnlhSlFtSWs
>>
>>74350919
>>74351189
>>74351270
>>74351279
>>74351499
>>74354182
Lifelong hasn't been tied to Leicester alone for more than a while now. You now see "lifelong Cubs fan" for example after they won the 2016 World Series.
>>
>>74349652
doesn't help that irl divegrass is literally just Real Madrid and a bunch of chokers
>>
>>74352223
or just replace the /a/ logo on Universal Choking Sign with a Falcons logo or Matt Ryan's face
>>
>>74358176
Failcons have already replaced Englel on the UCS, but
>UCS
>not choking the condition and starting the match
>>
File: 1477868728195.jpg (235KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1477868728195.jpg
235KB, 709x765px
Win one for the Chargers, friends
>>
>>74358376

I'm sorry, but did /sp/ already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it hasn't started. Does not having the lead before the match starts count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game isn't even on? /sp/ are playing on Saturday and they have been the best team in the 4CC for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the 4CC who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of But First. But you know what? They still fucking suck. /sp/ are one of the best fucking teams in the 4CC, they went 3-0 last autumn and would of won the Babbies if Twain didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when /sp/ wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, /o/ just stepped out of bounds short of the goal when they needed to get one, just like /soc/ did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-/sp/ topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>74358885
>would of
>>
File: 1480896229134.png (495KB, 800x705px) Image search: [Google]
1480896229134.png
495KB, 800x705px
>>74358376
>the Los Angeles Chargers of San Diego
>>
>>74357824
noice.

this along with my video makes us the GOAT team.

what could be cool is if we get a bunch of people to record the its coming home and one goat on the shirt part that happens at the end so it layers and seems like a whole crowd joins in at the end.
>>
>>74357824
EVERYONE SEEMS TO KNOW THE SCORE

THEY'VE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE
>>
File: essien.jpg (9KB, 235x268px) Image search: [Google]
essien.jpg
9KB, 235x268px
>>74312014
>>74357824
>tfw football comes home
>>
>>74357182
It's actually a shame other boards get their cup threads deleted if they last more than a few hours and can't even try doing OC like this unless their managers do it alone, we could have some great banter in the cup as a whole.
>>
>>74361677
There should be a board dedicated to the 4CC with the board being disabled from having its own team.
>>
>>74361759
>what is /vg/ /4cc/ thread
>>
>>74361781
He means a board where each board can have their own separate thread.
It'd probably suffer from a lot of cross-thread raids, but I think it's still worth trying.
Hiro would probably never do something like this though, since the cup is technically in violation of the "no advertisement" 4chan rule (even if no money is made), and the only reason discussion was allowed in vg, sp and mlp is because moot liked the cup.
>>
>>74357824

Thanks bro, you made my day already
>>
I
>>
>>74355359
>>74357824
Fucking beautiful.
>>
>>74362531
I BELIEVE
>>
>>74357824

Now we just need some based anon to put together a music video by tomorrow for the hype to be completed.
>>
>>74362594

I BELIEVE THAT
>>
>>74362917
Any creative ideas?
>>
>>74363245
Do a compilation of saves, tackles and goals with music in the background but every time something epic happens have the anouncer cut in. Sort of like this

https://youtu.be/qZ5BOnwAKDc
>>
>>74357824
Byotiful
>>
>>74355359
Nice.
>>
>>74362002
moot wasn't fond of the Cup, Hiro has watched it before so I think he wouldn't mind desu, unless some mods in his ear tell him its awful and not worth it.

Plus, I'm not sure the 4cc can actually handle growing to such a huge level. Look at all the chaos it's already in and that's only with 3000 or so viewers.

Open it up to the rest of this site which is 200k strong at any given time and it all goes to shit surely.
>>
>>74362002
>"no advertisement"
lel
tell that to /g/ and /v/
>>
File: C5bxazNUoAARMy1.jpg (194KB, 1024x848px) Image search: [Google]
C5bxazNUoAARMy1.jpg
194KB, 1024x848px
>>
>>74363191
I BELIEVE THAT WE
>>
>>74357824
Haha holy shit this is fantastic with the actual commentary added
Good idea adding those Twain
>>
>>74363245
>>74362917
It's the victory anthem, is there a real need for a video?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (291KB, 1919x1199px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
291KB, 1919x1199px
>>74357824

>tfw it comes home
>>
>>74364065
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL
>>
File: gueeswhogoesover.png (102KB, 498x596px) Image search: [Google]
gueeswhogoesover.png
102KB, 498x596px
>/sp/ beats le vidya gamez 2:1
>/asp/ goes over /h/ clean 3:0
>quarter final derby /asp/ vs /sp/
>BMJ scores 2 goals and /asp/ wins 4:0

Fine speech /sp/..
>>
>>74357824
This is neat
>>
>>74364065
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN
>I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

>>74364176
That part is skipped.
>>
>>74334363
I was in IRC when the deadline was coming. /gif/ manager was silent in IRC, then he told us all that he was going to stay out of Summer just to let /a/ take his place. Didn't matter because /wg/ missed the deadline too, so /a/ would have been in Summer regardless. Funny thing is, /wg/ and /gif/ played a tiebreaker to decide who would qualify for Summer, so the whole game was 120 minutes of meaninglessness.
Lear was going to give /wg/ leeway since they put up an export half an hour after the deadline and was going to let them play in Summer instead of /adv/, but everybody was all "but /pol/ missed Winter 2014, don't give /wg/ entry just because of #toplad points!!!". I found an old revision of the rules page that proved that the rules for missing the deadline were the same back then as they were now (therefore /wg/ and /pol/ fell on the same faults, so /wg/ had to be removed). /gif/ manager got banned forever and /gif/'s probably dead forever.
>>
>>74364034
We're playing last again and with the amount of draws we've seen so far, it's going to be really late.
>>
>>74364339
/gif/ manager only got a 6 months suspension, but he retired.
>>
>>74364371
Please watch our sport
>>
>>74364394
is it okay if I do instead
(i only watch gayfl though)
>>
>>74364

>spees face when Twain brings football home
>>
File: COLLAPSE.jpg (89KB, 624x658px) Image search: [Google]
COLLAPSE.jpg
89KB, 624x658px
>>74364279
pls kill me
>>
COME
>>
UP
>>
File: thisnigga.png (346KB, 647x882px) Image search: [Google]
thisnigga.png
346KB, 647x882px
SKEEEUP
WHEN?
>>
>>74364500
>>74364527
>>74364554
Any minute now.
>>
when does /spee/ next play?
>>
>>74365072
who
>>
>>74365072
saturday ~21:40 britbong time vs /v/
round of 16
>>
>>74365126
It'll probably be later though, with all the draws, extra time and benuldies
>>
>>74365148
yeah, i'd say 22 bongs and 15 bings is more likely
>>
>>74365111
>chekt
>>
>>74365126
>>74365210
tak
>>
when will be >our match?
>>
>>74365365
>brazil

shut up and sit down
>>
File: goat.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>mfw football comes home this weekend
>>
>>74367103
>>74367103
>>74367103
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.