[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you woke up tomorrow with the powers of Spider-Man, which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

If you woke up tomorrow with the powers of Spider-Man, which sport would you take up?
>>
Basketball because you can just try out for it and make a d league team
>>
Darts
>>
Golf longer lasting career highest earnings
>>
>>74291971

Something i could earn a fuckton of money with

Basket, handegg or formula 1. Though theyre boring sports
>>
>>74291971
Chess
>>
mandrama
>>
Divegrass keeper
Stop every shot. My choice of Spain, England or Germany. Multiple world cups and eternal USA shitposting.
>>
the 8-legged race
>>
>>74292035

Not bad
>>
>>74292035
>Multiple world cups
Assuming the rest of your team could make it out of the group stage, you could literally take it from there on your own.
>>
Boxing.

Your durability makes you immune to any regular human punches while you can just ko them in one hit
>>
Nawww, most of these responses are shit. You can't let people know that you have superhuman strength, precognition, and insect-like reflexes.

You can't just be a goalie and never let a goal in, or use your precog abilities to just stand in the very spot the ball is going to go every shot. Just like you can't 1-shot your opponents in boxing.

People will start to figure you out and likely ban you from the sport.

You have to play it cool. Maybe formula 1 is a good option since it's not uncommon for certain drivers to win most of the races in a season. And people believing you have fast reflexes is less fantastical than being able to clean and jerk 1000lbs. Plus, you can always just blame your victories on "having a better car".
>>
File: spiderman-13.jpg (19KB, 322x174px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman-13.jpg
19KB, 322x174px
Wrestling
>>
An pitcher/outfielder in baseball.

>crush the ball at the plate
>pitch in the starting rotation with unhittable fastballs
>make amazing defensive plays in the outfield
>sign huge guaranteed contracts
>never get hurt
>>
>>74292673
shut the fuck up, faggot
>>
>>74293544
This
>>
Baseball or basketball, because it's really easy to have tryouts for minor league ball or the d-league, and from there you can work your way up. Baseball in particular would be perfect.

>>74292673
>You can't let people know that you have superhuman strength, precognition, and insect-like reflexes.
>You can't just be a goalie and never let a goal in, or use your precog abilities to just stand in the very spot the ball is going to go every shot. Just like you can't 1-shot your opponents in boxing.

That's why you take it down a notch. I would play baseball, and make sure I never batted more than .400. Not hard to do.
>>
I'd be a pitcher and 2nd baseman in the national league.

>keep my era around 3
>bat around 350
>hit between 30 and 40 homers per season

Basically good enough to make tons of cash and be hailed as the GOAT, but not good enough to make people think "he's got superpowers" or "he's on steroids".
>>
>>74292000
You can make much more money with soccer or baseball than football or basketball, it's not even close. Dunno about formula
>>
>>74291971
For money, fame and bitches? Boxing.

For fun and European bitches? Football.
>>
>>74292086
>never being able to concede
>not drawing or winning every game
>>
File: 1477530433301.jpg (46KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
1477530433301.jpg
46KB, 400x214px
>>74292927
THE TERRIFYING
THE DEADLY
THE AMAZING
HUMAN HOLOCAUST
>>
File: smugman.png (149KB, 367x378px) Image search: [Google]
smugman.png
149KB, 367x378px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIjQ_hBiZxQ

i'd be a pitcher and just keep it close between me and the second best guy so nobody gets wise to my act

pic related would be my face the whole time
>>
>>74293364
>tfw yamcha's stats aren't on baseballreference
>>
>>74291971
Baseball. Low impact, fun dugouts, great pay.
>>
>>74299565
BONESAW IS READDDDDDDYYYYYYY!
>>
>>74291999
and just how is being Spiderman supposed to make you better at golf? (honest question I don't know much about spiderman)
>>
>>74292039
kek
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.