[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your daily reminder that this happened.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1486419656487.png (64KB, 310x328px)
1486419656487.png
64KB, 310x328px
Your daily reminder that this happened.
>>
>99.6% chance of winning
>lose anyways
>>
File: scat.png (123KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
scat.png
123KB, 350x254px
*chokes*
>>
>>74293589
Bogged good choke ever
>>
>>74293589
lol damn dude
>>
>>74289819
I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
>>
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
>>74293563
99.6 =/= 100
>>
>>74289819

They had the ball at the 20 yard line and didn't go for a field goal for the guaranteed win.

Bunch of idiots.
>>
>>74302092
Yeah its pretty close..
>>
Damn...
>>
>>74289819
how could they say ~95% only about one third in the game?
>>
>>74309501

Probably because the offense was on fire and Pats D was spilling their spaghetti all over the floor. No one expected Atlanta to lose steam

But they did.
>>
>>74304629

It was like 2nd or 3rd down in or near the red zone and they were driving. Do you run time off the clock and try to get in a position where it takes 2 Pats TDs just to tie, or do you kick early and give the Pats a situation where 2 TDs is a lead? Especially with the ability to kick a FG on 4th down with a guy who hasn't missed inside 50 all season. Hindsight is 20/20. It was the right call.
>>
>>74309501
because no team had ever come back from down more than 10 in the superbowl
>>
IT WAS HER TURN

YOU IDIOTS GAVE HITLER A RING
>>
oof
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.