[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this even happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 7-1.jpg (29KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
7-1.jpg
29KB, 599x337px
How does this even happen?
>>
They got exposed because the 2 players carrying the whole team couldn't play
>>
A meme coach who was past it and didn't know what the fuck he was doing

A joke of a squad filled with shitters like Hulk and Fred while glancing over better deserving players because the Brazilian national team is controlled by corporate interests

Loss of their two best players

Psychological breakdown of the players
>>
Brazil is long past its Best Before date.
They'll never win another WC.
>>
Refball helped them advance further than they should've, Germany exposed them hard.
>>
Fluke

Brazil aren't that bad and Germany aren't that good

Most people consider Germany to be the best team over the last 3/4 years yet that is there only hugely impressive/dominating result
>>
>>74285006
Well, usually with a team scoring seven goals while the other scores a single one.
>>
I'll never forget it.

None of those players should never wear the amarelinha ever again.
>>
>>74285750
They won the fucking world cup you inbred fuck
>>
The best part was how angry the German goalie was when they let one in. Ruthless.
>>
>>74286050

What is clean sheet bonus
>>
>>74285526
Kek, people said that when Pelé left.
>>
File: 1404861519064.webm (578KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1404861519064.webm
578KB, 480x270px
>>74285006
>(seven)

Oh man, that was a good meme.
>>
>>74286071
>national teams
About 500 Euro I'd imagine.
>>
>train the whole week with a different line-up because you want to "surprise the opposition"
>despite losing your best forward and your best defender, decide you can't park the bus because you're playing at home, so send your team to the attack mindlessly
>front 3: Bernard aka 7-1 midget, Fred, Hulk.
>the midget is useless and Marcelo has to compensate by becoming a winger, leaving the defense even more exposed
>as if it wasn't bad enough, David Luiz decides to run all over the pitch like a chicken
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.