[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pulisich The American Messi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: Pulisuc.jpg (31KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Pulisuc.jpg
31KB, 600x315px
>2 Goals & 4 Assists In 17 games
Why do yanks rate him again?
>>
>>74278397
He'd find his level playing for Burton
>>
>>74278397

you forgot he's also 18
>>
> reminder that yanks are bottom of the WC qualifying group
> Costa Rica 4 - 0 Obese Retards
>>
>>74278397
Who and who
>>
>>74278421
remember when you guys thought he was on the same level as dembele?
>>
>>74278397

>17 games

10 mins average.

170 mins/ 2 games. 2 goals and 4 assists
>>
>>74278452

You have a (one) point there, my friend

Have you seen any dentists lately?
>>
>>74278452
Reminder that both Yanks and Costa Rica went farther than England in the last WC.
>>
>>74278623
He is
>>
>>74278623
literally who?
>>
>>74278711

Hilariously enough, CR was in the same group as england
>>
>>74278711
Reminder than Costa Rica also went farther than Chilel in the last WC.
>>
>>74278452
>tf
>tt
>>
>>74278452
>>74278711
texas has a point
what say you, achmed?

btw, check out the muh pulishit thread on bigawker. it's a fucking goldmine!
>>
>>74278762
Yeah, but >we went farther than England too. The point here is to make fun of them.
>>
>>74278768
actual question, what is bigawker?
>>
>>74278716
that's why dembele plays week in week out while the american messi warms the bench
>>
>>74279055
Pulisic gets close to the same number of starts.
>>
>>74279434
with nowhere near the same effectiveness
>>
>>74279849
He's not the playmaker, he's a winger. He's a part of the attack.

On top of that he's a year younger than Dembele and doing just fine.
>>
File: iced.gif (2MB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
iced.gif
2MB, 640x356px
>>74278452
>reminder that HE DOES IT FOR PART-TIME
>>
>>74279922
>He's not the playmaker, he's a winger. He's a part of the attack.
so the same position as dembele
>On top of that he's a year younger than Dembele and doing just fine.
so basically the same age
>>
>>74278803
>making fun of the second best team in a country
That would be like making fun of the Catalonia National football team. There is absolutely no point.
>>
>>74279986
Dembele is deployed more centrally in Tuchel's setup. On top of that this is Pulisic's first breakout season whereas Dembele has been playing a season longer.

I don't understand why you're trying to turn this into a epeen contest though. They're both young and one of the most talented teens in Europe.
>>
>>74278997
bigsoccer
the USA forums are hilarious
>>
>>74278397
He is a center back, so, those numbers are pretty good.
>>
>>74278397
He's pretty good from what BVB games I've seen, esp given the fact that he's an 18 year old amerilard.
>>
pulisic is a solid player. but his high's aren't that high. his lows aren't that low either. maybe he'd be better off playing more centrally and further back. hes got technique and ability but he's not quite good enough to make something out of nothing.
he's not a foward, that to me is the problem. but he keeps playing so far up at bvb and by the time he gets the ball it's too late, it's already magic time, it's time to score or assist, which he isn't great at.
for people that watch him more than me, how is his passing and vision when not in all out attack?
>>
>>74278397
>>74278452
>>74278623
Can you please stop making fun of my country okay thank you
>>
>>74280437
>center back
Wut?
>>
We are entering the new age of Clint Dempsey, stop the presses.
>>
>>74284126
Did Euros actually rate Deuce?

Back when Don Ovan and Deuce played together some 5 years back, we (wrongfully imho) rated Don Ovan as the better player even though Deuce was a beast in the Prem.
>>
>>74285003
donovan was better than dempsey in their primes
>>
>>74285034
No. They were different players but Deuce was better because he actually grinded it out in a tough league while Landycakes pussied out.
>>
>>74285061
nah, deuce had 1 good season in England, Donovan has been the best player of all time for MLS
>>
>>74278397
YH2GB
>>
>>74278397
I can see him like Walcott 2.0; now, Dembele has the real potential in Dortmund
>>
Because they have nobody else to cheer for. Their team is in tatters.
>>
I honestly have no idea who this """guy""" is. He's a complete nobody in America. I wonder how that feels.
>>
because im born in september 1998 and im literally still older than him
>>
>>74285095
>best player of My Little Sawker

Wow, its fucking nothing
>>
>>74285312
Really? Same bro
>>
>>74280208
I obviously want Pulisic to do well, but Dembele is on another level. He might be best young wing prospect since Neymar, he's a legit Balon d'Or type talent. Pulisic is good for his age, and playing for a very good club but every year there are tons of exciting teenage wingers, and he's one of them. Most of them stagnate or don't pan out, hopefully he wont.
>>
I wonder how he sees chicharito, with good eyes cause concacaf compatriot or with evil eyes because different teams. Maybe hungry eyes cause looks like lesbian
>>
>>74278397
Why do people refer to Americans as Yanks when only North East British Americans are actually Yanks?
>>
>>74285034
Donovan should've stayed at Everton.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.