[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can /sp/ tell me about this team? Started following soccer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1168.png (221KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.png
221KB, 1024x1024px
What can /sp/ tell me about this team? Started following soccer this year and chose this team because I liked their shirt color.
>>
They got rid of their top 4 manager and replaced him with a top 6 manager who has had to bench his terrible signings already, except for Stones who is costing them point after point.

If you're supporting a club you will only see on TV why not one which plays pretty football with good players? Or an up and coming underdog. Not a team which has peaked and spirals out of control every 20 years in a cycle.
>>
Club full of overpaid lazy entitled players who are finally being forced to put effort unlike the last couple of seasons
Aguero spaghettis 999999 chances but scores a couple and is back to top 3 striker in the world
Shit luck with Kompany, Gundogan and now Gabriel Jesus our for the season
>>
>>74269783
I hope you are ready for some phone calls.
>>
File: 1450779412984.jpg (82KB, 345x551px) Image search: [Google]
1450779412984.jpg
82KB, 345x551px
TSUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: citizens.jpg (27KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
citizens.jpg
27KB, 361x500px
>>74269783
Spent a long time in the shadow of their far more successful cross-town rival but are currently pretty good.

Basically the LA Clippers of England.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgoEWtB3fA0

>losing 2-1 to 10-men QPR at HOME
>QPR figures it's mathematically impossible for them to be relegated and have nothing to fight for
>everyone hates UTD anyways so they throw the game away
>gk lets the ball in
>literally gives the ball to City in the midfield kickoff
>gives them the ball for free again from a throw-in (doesn't appear in that video, but does in others, see how QPR has a throw-in and seconds later City is magically with possession)
>3-2
>this is considered one of the "greatest" moments in EPLel history
>>
a club full of amazing talent that's capable of playing at the highest level, but often doesn't
>>
>>74269845
i will always fucking love QPR for this

they gifted City the last goal just to bully the scottish whiskey nose, and it worked.
>>
most likable team in the premier league easily with the best football manager the game has ever seen
>>
>>74269783
you're gay
>>
File: 2994900.png (134KB, 264x334px) Image search: [Google]
2994900.png
134KB, 264x334px
Based Noel supports them
>>
>>74269783
champions league winners 16-17.
>>
File: LCFCMeme.png (167KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
LCFCMeme.png
167KB, 600x600px
>>74269783
They're not /ourteam/
>>
>>74270188
>apparently it is opposites day.
>>
>>74270188
desu they are the most enjoyable to watch, win or lose. only liverpool comes close at their best.
>>
>>74270188
RING RING
>>
They are getting bewten by Uddersfield Town today.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.