[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Arsenal Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 516
Thread images: 101

File: arsenal spirit bomb.jpg (122KB, 1189x607px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal spirit bomb.jpg
122KB, 1189x607px
who the hell is sutton united edition.

>w-we're not going to lose to a team in the 5th tier of british football, right?
>>
File: luis-enrique.jpg (583KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
luis-enrique.jpg
583KB, 1200x859px
Arsenal is hiring you say?
>>
File: le never had a chance man.jpg (67KB, 868x491px) Image search: [Google]
le never had a chance man.jpg
67KB, 868x491px
>>74259979
>hello buyern my old friend...
>>
>>74259721
>>Do you really want to see Arsenal counter attacking against better teams?
>Yes. Yes, I would. That's a good way to beat the better teams

how about playing an actual CM on the side? when i saw it was xhaquelin out there i knew >we were most likely in for a long afternoon/evening because >we couldn't get the ball up into the buyern half for most of the game.

it's downright criminal that >wheelchair is finally having a healthy/fit season.... for somebody else on a non-returnable loan. being defensively stout doesn't matter if you're not going to be able to consistently bring up the ball into the opponent's half/box and have opportunities to score...

...and then when you actually do that you not only have ox in the side [someone who will always turn the ball right over] but then you'll also have iwobi playing like ox, so literally 1/2 of your attacking players are walking turnovers.

i know other people were saying it first but this would have been a perfect game to start welbeck over ox/iwobi beacuse 1) he's got pace 2) he'll always track back and put in a professional shift and 3) he actually has been finishing pretty damn well [for him] in limited appearances this season.
>>
>>74259955
>american OP
>meme OP
>edition
>3 posts
>3 american posts
>autism bro is active

WENGER OUT
>>
Is it too much to ask for a tactically competent manager who will try to motivate players when they fuck up or aren't trying?
>>
>>74260050
>it's downright criminal that >wheelchair is finally having a healthy/fit season

didnt he get injured last game?
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/17/arsene-wenger-manage-next-season-arsenal-somewhere-else
>>
>>74260184
It hasn't been confirmed. Our guy Eddie said he was just feeling his ankle a bit so they took him off as a precaution, but there hasn't been any news since. Hope he's okay.
>>
>>74260050

welbeck and giroud should have started with ozil and iwobi benched

welbeck for the reasons you state, giroud because he could be used as an outlet - then you have 3 attackers who will work + cause their defence problems

chamberlain should have played cm (3 cms to match theirs to not be outnumbered as well as just outclassed) as he had done well there the past couple of games

ozil has become a problem, he is too good talent wise compared to most of the squad to really argue he should not play, but he is a liability against stronger opponents due to his laziness - he is also obviously wenger's favorite
>>
Arsenal are shit lol
>>
>>74260050
i mean, hasn't that been the norm?
>guy limps from injury to injury while at arse
>leaves
>gets injured once a year if that
Arsenals retarded physios/training methods have cost them more than anyone can imagine
>>
>>74260213

This
>>
>Wenger staying
Which non English team should I switch to lads? I'm debating on either Monaco or Sevilla
>>
>>74260164
i didn't make the luis enrique post desu. i only made this thread because a new thread was needed and i didn't want AR53NA1 guy to prevail.

>>74260235
i honestly wonder what it is.... inept physios? something fundamentally wrong with the training regime? it can't be a 100% coincidence that wilshere went bournemouth and [i believe] only got hurt against city on monday. and seriously, what kind of hubris is it that you're going to enter a season with only 30+ cazorla and perma-[4-6 weeks] ramsey as your only CMs?

i think wenger bought into his own meme where he figured he could will el-neny/xhaka into a proper box to box CM after a couple'a successful games with 2 holding mids against lesser opposition last season.... but the results speak for themselves and you find out on wednesday that xhaka led the bundesliga in cardings FOR THE LAST THREE SEASONS before coming over to arsenal last summer. >fuckin ell m8
>>
>>74260210
>welbeck
>>
>>74260276
Roma la
>>
>>74260276
>Sevilla

Fuck those pikeys, choose Betis
>>
>>74260304
>the Italian Arsenal
No plus with Monaco I have the Falcao connection and he's in Eldrich god tier form again too
>>
>>74260210
>ozil has become a problem

he's the epitome of the "mental midgets" that have comprised this arsenal side for ~5+ years desu. remember months back when there were headlines about how ozil would only re-sign with arsenal if he got confirmation that wenger was also extending? how much you wanna bet that ozil wants wenger around because arsene will coddle him and, example, make up a bullshit "thigh injury" to give him a couple'a weeks off after he bottles a pen at buyern in the 13-14 CL?

i think ozil knows that just about any manager other than wenger would have either shunted him off to the wings and/or benched him outright for being ineffective/shit by this point, so that's why he needs wenger to stick around... wenger will always play "his guys" no matter how shit they are, or especially no matter how good the other people who should be in the starting XI are playing (see/free: Lucas)
>>
>Arsene Wenger says he will definitely be managing next season, whether that is at Arsenal "or somewhere else".
>>
>Arseblog post on reddit

Why not here lads, we post better content than rgunner
>>
>implying it's Mesuts fault and not the midfield behind him
If we had Santi or Jack along with somebody like Krychowiak there he would be in good form again. Him constantly having to move deeper into the midfield to get the ball takes him out of any attacks when we do regain possesion
>>
File: 0866 - ptymI7L.jpg (25KB, 376x450px) Image search: [Google]
0866 - ptymI7L.jpg
25KB, 376x450px
Arsenal must be singn a new manager because actualy arsenal player have good performance but i dont now the mentality always down if meet big team in uefa champions leguage. . And want kick out alex oxlade chamberlain he always blunder i have watch twice he make blunder fatal when meet as monaco in 2016 and now meet bayern. Please arsenal don't wasted money for player like him.
>>
>>74260336
We post shit content to be fair
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>ar5na1
>>
>>74260318
As I recall, Ozil only signed for Arsenal in the first place because of Wenger. He's more attached to him than to the club
>>
>>74260375
He can fuck off too then
>>
>>74260318

i dont buy into the lucas is great/deserves to be starting meme, he looks ok but probably wouldnt be out of place playing for southampton, everton etc

feels like people overrating a player just because he's on the bench and nicked a few goals and other people are being a bit shit
>>
https://twitter.com/homosovieticus/status/831986704235900929

its like that ronaldo video as barca pass around him
>>
>>74260050
>>it's downright criminal that >wheelchair is finally having a healthy/fit season.... for somebody else on a non-returnable loan.
Amazing Wenger isn't getting shat on by the media weekly about this. How many years has wheel chair picked up large wages because we knew he could style if he was fit? Now the one reaping the benefits are fucking Bournmeme.
>>
>>74260344
>Krychowiak
>good
>>
>>74260050
>wheelchair is finally having a healthy/fit season..

There is something wrong in Arse training session
>>
File: jewmaican was right again.jpg (115KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
jewmaican was right again.jpg
115KB, 480x331px
>>74260336

hey jewmaican, around halftime of the last game i wanted to slag you off for being a negative-nancy/debbie-downer (even tho i also had picked buyern 3-1 arsenal) --- but i have to admit that you were spot on, especially with that line about viewing CL knockout matches as a friendly.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4234176/Arsenal-s-Sanchez-fans-protest-leave.html
Just.
>>
Give me 1(ONE) good reason why our midfield 3 shouldn't be
Özil
Jack-Krychowiak
With Jack being captain

>>74260401
>not remembering how he destroyed Messi and was the GOAT dm of a la Liga
>>
File: 1485106817501.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
1485106817501.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>74260407
after all these years it becomes normal so why get mad

>>74260369
better than reddit tho
>>
>Get beat by the best fucking team in the world by one or two more goals than you'd like
>GGRRRRRRR WONGA OUT!! CHANGECHANGECHANGE REEEEEEEE
lol?
>>
>ywn slaughter all the WOB scum
>>
File: this is joel's home.jpg (244KB, 650x666px) Image search: [Google]
this is joel's home.jpg
244KB, 650x666px
>>74260391
>overrating a player just because he's on the bench and nicked a few goals and other people are being a bit shit

i can't deny that's a part of this, but at the same time until we see him get trotted out there in bigger/better games how will we know for sure?

all i know is that whenever lucas gets on the pitch good things happen. could it be a function of shit opposition? obviously. could it be because lucas has a "unique set of skills" that are great for arsenal [especially his goal-poaching abilities] ?? i like to think so.

i feel pretty confident in saying that "the new joel campbell" is better than the actual joel campbell, and at the very least i wanna see him get a chance to prove that he can do better than iwobi or especially ox.... but for whatever reason/s arsene just doesn't seem to rate him, just like the original joel campbell. c'est la arsenal, no?
>>
File: 1432974687522.jpg (10KB, 222x249px) Image search: [Google]
1432974687522.jpg
10KB, 222x249px
http://www.livesoccertv.com/news/22126/alexis-sanchez-ready-to-quit-arsenal-after-heated-dressing-room-row/
>The South American sensation reportedly yelled at several team-mates after the final whistle, with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain being one of them
>Alexis wasn’t the only angry Gunners player, as a blame game erupted in the dressing room
>with Steve Bould allegedly throwing a bottle at a wall.
Who started the fight?
>>
>>74260420
Krychowiak doesn't play for Arsenal
>>
>>74260420
That would still only be the 6th best midfield in the league
>>
>>74260414
petitions are a complete waste of time lmao
>>
>>74260452
some random website says it must be true
>>
>>74260468
It's just a joke.
>>
>>74260420
>Ozil
>>
>>74260452
>The South American sensation reportedly yelled at several team-mates after the final whistle, with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain being one of them

this season thomas mueller couldn't score if a disabled 300lb woman was laying on the bed spread eagle screaming out "FUCK ME THOMAS!" and yet ox still managed to find a way to get him a goal, an eerie callback to that first [home] leg against monaco 2 seasons ago where arsenal clawed back to have it 1-2 in the final minute of stoppage time.... only to have ox make an egregiously-dumbshit turnover at mid-field which turned into monaco rushing down and scoring a third goal in the waning seconds of ST to make it 1-3...

...so of course arsenal went to monaco and won 2-0 and ended up not advancing on away goals. to me that's the epitome of the guy who has taken over "the arteta role" of my most despised player on arsenal: alex oxlade-chambershit.
>>
we should sign more pacey black kids imo
>>
STEVE BOULD OUT
>>
>>74260452
It's ironic how the worm has turned, Suarez "allegedly" nearly went to Arsenal now there are rumours about Sanchez wanting a Liverpool move to play under Klopp.
>>
Kaveh Solhekol @SkyKaveh
Bournemouth charged in relation to FA’s anti-doping rules. Alleged they failed to ensure "whereabouts" information was accurate
>>
>>74260420
>Jack
>Not on a wheelchair
>>
>>74260278
He doesn't play multiple times a week at Bournemouth, I'd imagine that helps. It's hard to keep all of them fit when playing European football, the last time a team did well juggling PL and Europe in their league's performances was Chelsea under Mournhio.
>>
>>74260508
Honestly Arsenal's whole British contingent is mediocre. Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Gibbs, Wilshere, Ramsey and Welbeck are all failed prospects, and I doubt Iwobi turns out much better either

They need to be offloaded and replaced
>>
>get home from wagecucking
>Wenger is still unironically in charge of Arsenal FC

reee.pdf
>>
or Alexis is a huge drama queen fagget or the British media are once again blowing this whole shit up out of proportions
>>
File: 1487292159973.jpg (413KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487292159973.jpg
413KB, 600x800px
>>
According to @charles_watts, Arsenal are very interested in Chelsea's Dominic Solanke, and a summer move is a "real possibility".
>>
>Alexis becomes an entilted little diva
>Chilie posters become cancerous
Really makes me think
>>
>>74260616
Tammy is better desu
>>
File: wonga do not want.jpg (145KB, 766x460px) Image search: [Google]
wonga do not want.jpg
145KB, 766x460px
>>74260520
so wait, bournemouth has a superior doping program to arsenal and THAT'S why wilshere has been fit this season?
>>
File: its buyern time.jpg (63KB, 361x440px) Image search: [Google]
its buyern time.jpg
63KB, 361x440px
>>74260618
>>Alexis becomes an entilted little diva

dude, to his credit alexis is just about the only guy out there who looks like he actually gives a shit when [pic related]. what you're calling a "diva" can also technically be called a "leader" especially when you figure alexis is trying to step up and say "LADS IT ISN'T "OK" TO LOSE LIKE THIS JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T BOTTLE 4TH/CL-GROUP EVERY YEAR!!!!"

that's why i've been keen to call our annual 4th/CL-Group "the gravy train" -- it's pretty damn obvious that wenger/board/etc are "OK" with being the lamest guy at the cool kids party every week/season, most likely because that ensures them that nice lucrative cut of the CL money while keeping "the dream" of winning [bigger] trophies alive because "hey at least >we didn't pull a [liverpool/man-united]"
>>
Why is Wenger such a wanker?
>>
On a scale from 1 to Arsenal fans are spineless, how likely is it that Wenger will extend his contract?
>>
File: #########iip.png (468KB, 443x604px) Image search: [Google]
#########iip.png
468KB, 443x604px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmgVPi_YQ7E
>>
>>74260808

That nigga too ashy
>>
File: 5ce46xw35q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08ma.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
5ce46xw35q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08ma.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>imagine being wonga out
>>
File: arsey whinger.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arsey whinger.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
>>74260748
>>
File: 1487273032855.jpg (33KB, 452x423px) Image search: [Google]
1487273032855.jpg
33KB, 452x423px
>I think many Arsenal fans will learn a tough lesson should he leave, you have to be careful what you wish for. The man is incredible, and I will forever have 100% faith in him. The disrespect he gets from our own fan-base is disgusting at times.

Christ almighty, I feel sorry for this sort.
>>
>>74260855
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
>>
>>74260855

honestly the fear is that >we do even worse post-wonga [pulling a liverpool/man-united] and to a pretty fair extent i understand that. for all the acrimony that comes with being THE #1 laughingstock in football for a few days, just imagine how bad it would be if >we bottle 4th/CL.... especially to tottnumb!

for whatever reason the lads seem to have this mindset where "everything is OK" as long as they finish 4th/+ and survive the CL group; as long as they do that they feel like they can keep on keeping on, and only when "the gravy train" is threatened do we see this arsenal side rise up and play like their [football] lives depend on it...

...you know, something that would be nice to see in, say, the first leg @buyern in the CL RO16.
>>
>invite Gary Neville for an interview
>get btfo

AFTV is cancer.
>>
>>74260454
>>74260465
>>74260502
>>74260525
Krychowiak has the physicality to dominate the prem and is alot more calm than Xhaka. Having him and Jack clean up the midfield let's Özil stay forward and letting Jack do the occasional run forward creates more room for Özil and the other attacking players. It would essentially be a copy of the Santi-Coq midfield except that Krychowiak can actually score the occasional goal and is always looking forward when he gets the ball unlike Coq.
>>
>>74260547
The problem is much worse at Arsenal compared to other clubs. It's a genuine issue here and is more than just "we play multiple times a week".

In Ozil's entire career before joining Arsenal, he missed 33 days and 14 matches from injury. All of these injuries were while he was at Werder Bremen, the last of which was suffered in 2010 (he joined Arsenal in 2013).

In his first season at Arsenal, Ozil missed 42 days and 8 matches through injury.

In total, since joining Arsenal in 2013, Ozil has missed 158 days and 31 matches through injury.

The guy didn't get injured ONCE at Real Madrid who compete for every single trophy until the final rounds every single season, and he barely got injured at Werder Bremen.

There's a big problem here.

And he's not the only one, most players will follow similar trends.
>>
>>74260808
>DT can string together a cohesive and calm thought
who knew
>>
>>74260808
who won neville or the band of retards
>>
>>74260935
I only pointed out >Jack because he's not reliable 'healthwise'.
Xhaka is shit, don't even compare him to Krychowiak.
>>
File: 1482090365137.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482090365137.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>Arsefags thought that Wenger was actually going to leave
>>
>>74260855

desu you have to be a bit thick to not contemplated the possibility that things could turn to complete shit if he leaves considering how central he has been to the club for 20 years, i feel some damaging sense of a void will happen it's just whether a new manager/team can mitigate it
>>
Remember when you used to get excited after conceding a corner?
>>
>>74261241
>the possibility that things could turn to complete shit if he leaves

That's much better than this current cycle of always making top 4, then getting booted out in the same stage of the CL.

Arsenal need to be out of Europe for a few years so they can re-evaluate their position then come back strong like Juventus did.
>>
>>74261241
>desu you have to be a bit thick to not contemplated the possibility that things could turn to complete shit if he leaves
We can take as read that we won't get constant top 4 after he leaves. But Arsenal is in a state of stagnation and it's turning into regression before our eyes.

Besides due to his age he has what, 3 years left even if he wins the league and CL anyway?
>>
>>74261316

i'm not arguing for wenger to stay, just saying i can see the viewpoint

to add my own view i do think wenger is getting too much abuse (though again, i can understand the vitriol), but think he should leave and that the team will be better without him even if it takes a few rudderless seasons
>>
You know what I'm scared of if Wenger leaves? His new team beating us.
>>
>>74261375

Which club would he go to? Sutton?
>>
>>74261375
Whatever you think about him, it's a fair shout that he loves the club too much to go to a competitor. He'd most likely go to China for a season or two.
>>
>>74261385

Or become USMNT coach :)
>>
>>74261375
This.
If Wenger goes to a new club and wins a league title
I will be livid
>>
>>74260050
>Have Wilshere return here just to get injured a week in or get cycled around for other players
I'd rather he finish at Bournemouth. The kid hasn't gotten a full season since his first season here.
>>
>>74260808
>DT and Moh stringing together actual thoughts
>Troopz is in the room
>>
based neville
>>
>>74261026
They aren't really injuries though. The players are just taking advantage of Arsenal FC, completely taking the piss and fooling Wenger into giving them long breaks.
>>
Why is ARSEnal still a thing?
>>
>>74261701
go get bombed, paki
>>
hey can we stop bitching and moaning about our "little train that couldn't" of a club and focus on a club in some kind of REAL crisis?

lads, right now FC Barcelona is sitting in 2nd over a half-season removed since last winning la liga, and they haven't won the champions league IN OVER A SEASON AND A HALF!

seriously, the last time i remember a "crisis at barcelona" with luis enrique those poor tormented fans ended up finishing with a lowly treble, and now they're looking at ONLY a copa del rey as they finish 2nd to real madrid for the first time since the mourinho era?

yeah, it can be said that arsenal hasn't won the prem since "the mourinho era" but >we're arsenal and something something we're gay something something 5-1.... FC Barcelona is a REAL club with actual expectations and i can't help but feel for their fans as they have to suffer through a 2nd place season with no CL and only a copa del rey?

sometimes you just gotta thank god that you're not a barcelona fan because nobody knows suffering like that lot; could you imagine a season without multiple trophies? i hope there's a gofundme somewhere where i can help out those long-suffering fans!
>>
>>74261728
hey lay off of pakistan! do you know how hard it is to make an entertaining post in /arse/ when you're constantly surrounded by the extra security that is needed whenever pakistan is involved with any sort of sports/banter on an international scale?

we should just be thankful that Allah (PBUH) is great, as He wills pakistan to join us in bantering off >our shitty club!
>>
File: 1484226574105.jpg (6KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1484226574105.jpg
6KB, 219x230px
>>74261760
So what you're saying is that it's all about perspective, got it.
>>
>tfw our captain is the only 8-2 trolley dash signing remaining
>>
also, if arsenal loses @ sutton united on monday should wonga immediately resign on tuesday?

>[Sutton United] currently play in the National League, the fifth tier of English football.

seriously, when i first looked them up and saw "17th in National League" i had to do a double take that i didn't accidentally look up a Major League Baseball team!

>>74261815
oh no, i'm not trying to quell the much-deserved butthurt/anger/etc after that shitshow on wednesday.... i was just listening to talkSPORT and they mentioned another "crisis at barcelona" and i couldn't help but scoff because the last time i heard of an >enrique OUT crisis at barcelona they went on to win the treble that season.
>>
>>74261853
Ah fair enough. And:

>if arsenal loses @ sutton united on monday should wonga immediately resign on tuesday?
Yep. But honestly, if we're talking abould 'should's, he 'should' be fired by the board after that.
>>
Anyone else praying that we lose to Sutton? The fallout would be beautiful.

Honestly I do want us to be as successful as possible and I know I shouldn't ever want us to lose, but Wenger is taking all the fun out of football for me and I don't even feel anything when we win matches anymore because I know nothing important will come of it in the end.
>>
>>74261728
The chance of a bong flag being a paki is literally thousands time higher tbqh, lad
>>
>>74261884
i'm in Wales, we are pure from your smelly culture :)
>>
>>74261760
Luis Enrique seriously makes me wonder how important managers are at the elite level. The lad utterly failed at Roma making absurd decsions involving Totti, went on to do decent at Celta for a short period and is now a treble winning manger, vastly better CV than the likes of Tuchel and Sarri.
>>
>>74261914

Did you happen to miss how mediocre Barca were when they didn't have a coach when Tito was ill?

Managers are very important. Good managers are even moreso.
>>
>>74261912
meh, sheep shaggers, goat fuckers
what's the difference?
>>
File: that wonga feel.jpg (106KB, 1353x713px) Image search: [Google]
that wonga feel.jpg
106KB, 1353x713px
>>74261867
>But honestly, if we're talking abould 'should's, he 'should' be fired by the board after that.

he should have been fired for starting ox+iwobi in that last match against buyern. you have to know that right now a xhaquelin" [xhaka+coq] midfield isn't going to give you a lot of possession, especially in the buyern half of the pitch.... so having a guy who's beyond "wasteful" with possessions like ox out there = criminally negligent IMO.

seriously, if you're only going to have ~10-15 good chances to get in/around the buyern box why the fuck would you have ox out there to fuck up just about every attack where he ends up with the ball? even at his best ox is always going to waste at least 1/3 of his possessions, which is why i've maintained #OxStillSucks since he started scoring a few goals earlier this season.

then to exacerbate things iwobi decided to regress into a wasteful player [who was clearly in over his head playing against a world-class side, even if it's technically a world-class side in a "meh" / relatively-down year] and it was seriously >fuckin ell m8 whenever you'd see iwobi try to hoof the ball forward and he'd overshoot his teammates by 5-10+ yards and allow buyern to recoil for yet another attack.

i'm not a big welbeck guy, but wouldn't you want to start someone who's more economical [with his bottling] out there? plus he tracks back and he came from man utd so he's had big CL matchups against real madrid and whatnot... hell, last season when >we played barcelona you had joel campbell in about-as-good-as-he-gets form and he's a guy who played barcelona the season b4 with valencia.... so why not put in guys with actual experience either against the opponent or in the CL? it boggles the mind!

>TLDR = my bad, but i'm basically externalizing the process of being converted into a WOB
>>
>>74261931
>Did you happen to miss how mediocre Barca were when they didn't have a coach when Tito was ill?
It's almost like Tito had fucking cancer and it was extremely demoralising.

Having your manager suddenly diagnosed with a serious illness with noone willing to take the reigns=/Having a figurehead of a manager with subpar tactics like Enrique/Zidane.
>>
>>74261964
>tfw Wenger will never get a serious illness
>>
wenger forever
>>
>>74261957
I feel iffy about blaming Ox. The real crime with Ox was playing him on the wing when he's done well in the centre lately. He should've dropped Coquelin, also Welbz should've started. Agreed re: Iwobi though, good player but this game was too big for him.

It's these clear and obvious tactical issues that make Wenger a relic. I don't hate him, but he should not be manager of Arsenal.
>>
>>74261964

The way Arsenal play it's like Wenger is ill.
>>
>>74261999
>Welbz
>>
DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE G?

DO NOT CHAT TO ME

TWO GOALS FROM DANNY

ANOTHER TWO RVP

ARSENAL STILL LOSING

GUNNERS FANS STILL BOOING

WE DEM MOYEZ BOYZ

WE DEM MOYEZ BOYZ

WE DEM MOYEZ BOYZ FASSY
>>
>>74262070
This general is Arsenal fans only pls.
>>
>>74260808

moh and dt confirmed potentially 'normal' people

troopz and claude confirmed mugs

desu that was boring
>>
>>74262337
What did Claude do wrong? CBA watching tonight desu but he always seems respectable.
>>
>>74262346

he didn't really do much wrong but him and troopz can't articulate their thoughts anywhere near as well as moh or dt

he had a nice cheeky question at the end about rooney diving
>>
>>74262321
>being an Arsenal fan AND a Welbeck fan
disgusting
>>
File: SAM_2041.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2041.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
>>74259955
is alexis next?
>>
>>74262826
Wenger's next. We've been holding him back all this time and it's Arsenal's fault, not his.
>>
>>74261375
Let's face it, he's gonna go to Barcelona at the end of the season when they inevitably sack Enrique.
>>
File: 1481656385612.jpg (16KB, 468x386px) Image search: [Google]
1481656385612.jpg
16KB, 468x386px
>>74262892
>mfw Barcelona finish 4th
>>
>>74262826

I'm happy Cesc finally gets to win his PL medal this year :3
>>
>>74263048
he already won it 2 years ago m8
>>
File: robbie.png (888KB, 530x847px) Image search: [Google]
robbie.png
888KB, 530x847px
He's come a long way.
>>
>>74263252
I heard a rumour that Robbie used to roll around in a serious gang and that he actually killed someone before. Is it true?
>>
>>74263300
He's done worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh2-o-zsr1U
Praises Bill Cosby on Proud to Be Black.
>>
>>74263341
BILL COSBY INNOCENT!!!!!!!!
>>
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/premier-league/lucas-perez-quiere-irse-del-arsenal-5843928

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAH HA HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH
>>
>>74263252
Do you think Robbie is actually a serious football guy? Like, is he really knowledgable about the sport, or even Arsenal?
>>
>>74263393
He is a legitimate fan of Arsenal. He's been going for years and years. He's even in this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuua8Rrz9Hs
>>
File: ;j.jpg (48KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
;j.jpg
48KB, 500x497px
>>74263412
why did you post this
>>
>>74263412

Oh shit, so he is
>>
>>74263412
I heard he actually supported a different team first, then changed to Arsenal.
>>
>>74263539
We've all been there lad
>>
>>74263580
>we
>all
no
>>
>>74262934
No way do they want Arsene. They'll take Sampaoli.

Wenegr is outdated and isn't winning a title in ANY big league but the problems at Arsenal go beyond him (board, owners, players).
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/17/uncertainty-arsenal-increases-doubts-grow-future-transfer-guru/
>>
>>74263968
Get rid, bring back Dein for a couple of years.
>>
File: stands.jpg (346KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
stands.jpg
346KB, 1200x900px
>>74259955

Pic related is the allocated area for all 800 Arsenal away fans at Sutton.
>>
File: 1486747705251.jpg (71KB, 675x514px) Image search: [Google]
1486747705251.jpg
71KB, 675x514px
>>74264077
>yfw we lose and angry WOBs invade the pitch
>>
Moh, Troopz and Claude were all completely overwhelmed by talking with an actual celebrity. DT was the only lad who didn't completely embarass himself.
>>
>>74264351
Because DT is our fucking guy.
>>
reminder that frog cunt basically admitted today that he will sign on for another two years once we win a couple of games in a row
>>
reminder that the match is actually on monday
i thought it was tomorrow
>>
>tfw no maidragon
>>
>Arsene Wenger's situation at Arsenal is not looking good, according to his brother Guy. (Mirror)
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsene-wengers-brother-opens-up-9840838

>And there is also a question mark over the long-term future of Wenger's trusted transfer negotiator Dick Law, sources say. (Telegraph)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/17/uncertainty-arsenal-increases-doubts-grow-future-transfer-guru/
>>
WENGER OUT
>>
>>74265197
THIS
>>
whats a good app to meet people? I don't want to fuck anyone just want to hang out, tried this meetme app but its filled with fakes and dudes who want to fuck me
>>
File: kek.jpg (56KB, 573x681px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
56KB, 573x681px
>there's a possibility Wenger might sign the contract
This will be a first for me but I'm going to hope bad things for Arsenal this season so the cunt leaves. No FA cup ffs and dropping out of top 4. Pls kek.
>>
>>74265322
grindr
>>
File: 1484196160352.png (98KB, 239x271px) Image search: [Google]
1484196160352.png
98KB, 239x271px
>>74265383
>>
afcstuff @afcstuff
Allegri: "How's my English? I started learning before Milan, now I've left it. They say I'll go to Arsenal? They say that, I just listen..."
>>
>>74265414
if it's any consolation I'd hang out with you senpai (as long as you're really black) but I don't live near you anyway
>>
>>74265481
I know lad, I'd hang out with everyone here if they were cool, would be fun

haven't played footie in a while
>>
>>74265503
I'm going to play footie on sunday with some guys from work but I literally haven't played or even exercised for years. It's going to kill me but I hope it's at least fun
>>
>>74265523
what if you die of a heart attack
>>
>>74265523
footie is always fun but yeah when you're unfit and run around a few mins it will probably tire you out quickly good excise though

i use to play all the time back in my school days and college days at lunch
good times

you'll just be probably sore afterwards
>>
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2888061/alexis-sanchez-quit-arsenal-thousands-chilean-fans-march-protest/
>>
>>74265532
I want to die anyway
>>
File: 4545612126189.jpg (201KB, 1280x862px) Image search: [Google]
4545612126189.jpg
201KB, 1280x862px
>FA cup weekend
only international breaks are worst than this meme competition.
>>
>>74265715
but muh most prestigious cup in the world
>>
Alexis is fucking trash.
>>
>>74265868
wanna fight?
>>
>>74265715
who is his cute girl (male)
>>74265819
RARE
>>
File: 1375695153059.png (501KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1375695153059.png
501KB, 540x960px
>>74265905
mirumiru
>>
>unironically supporting Arsenal

i shiggy diggy
>>
Chelsea fan here, how are you guys?
>>
>>74266252
depressed, you?
>>
>>74266275
Looking forward to see what young players Conte starts tomorrow.
>>
Why the fuck is Arsene forcing Walcott over Perez? The guy is more invisible than fucking Ozil, fuck this senile cunt. Perez NEEDS to start over Walcott.
>>
>>74266446
Can't wait till Wenger fucks off so we can feel like this again.
>>
>>74260508
>Home leg against Monaco
That's the one where Jiroo missed a few sitters right? And tbf ox was the one who scored the worldie to make 1-2 before shitting the bed.

the most /arsenal/ thing about that game is that that Carrasco scored to make it 3-1. Atleti bought him for 20m, the same price Arsenal paid for Lelbeck
>>
File: cest la me.gif (483KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
cest la me.gif
483KB, 496x279px
>>74266970
naw the most /arsenal/ things about that game were

1) arsenal coming out and clearly dominating the game, as they were the superior side in some kind of really really top form at the time.... yet they [and likely giroud] bottled their chances/sitters and had nothing to show for their dominance, which allowed monaco to sit back and wait for their [rare] counter chances, which they made sure to convert in order to get out to a proper 2-0 lead.

2) arsenal eventually claws back [in the 2H?] and gets a goal to make it 1-2 heading into stoppage time [with the general feeling being "hey >we're only down 1 goal heading into the 2nd leg @monaco, so this could be doable"]

3) however in the final ~30 seconds of ST ox casually commits an EGREGIOUS AS FUCK turnover right around the half-line in the middle of the pitch, resulting in monaco getting one final counter/break, which they casually/clinically converted into a HUGE third goal in the waning seconds of ST.

and then, finally, 4) entering the 2nd leg @monaco down 1-3, arsenal proceeds to win 2-0 [getting their second goal circa ~70-75' and spending the final ~20mins being "close but no cigar" in terms of getting their de-facto golden goal]

ERGO, arsenal theoretically could have advanced to the CL QFs in the ONE year where they didn't draw barca or buyern (or even AC Milan back when they still kinda mattered) --- if only that dumbshit ox didn't get all casual in the final minute/s of the game and commit an egregious turnover that led to the opponents' final [back-breaking] goal...

...you know, just like he did circa 88' on wednesday, giving not just buyern but THOMAS FUCKING MUELLER another goal to ensure that even a nice tidy 3-0 win in the return leg won't mean jack squat diddly shit cuz now it's 4-0/better to advance!

>TLDR = yeah yeah yeah i know time to go get my meds, aka "c'est la me, no?"
>>
>>74267861
>ERGO, arsenal theoretically could have advanced to the CL QFs in the ONE year where they didn't draw barca or buyern

in addendum, i do technically realize that even if arsenal entered the 2nd leg only down 1-2 that they would have found a way to bottle that (whether winning 1-0, going 2-1 into extra time / pens and bottling that, or simply outright losing the game)

...but still it's way more fun to just blame everything on that dumbshit ox! #OxStillSucks!
>>
>>74261876
This, I share your sentiment about not feeling anything when winning. But we know that the excuse of losing would be 2nd string/youth squad are not prepared.
>>
Neville's the idiot and embarrassment. He can't defend Wenger's failure to win the league in almost 13 years and so instead deflects it onto the fans who are fed up with the stagnation, as if we wouldn't be a fucking joke even if no one protested.
>>
when will >we stop being shit bros
>>
Is Mustafi any good. I know it's easy to criticise him after Wednesday but what does he bring to the CB partnership? Pace, strength, aerial ability?
>>
>>74268860

Thought he hit the ground running with Koscielny and dropped Per 3rd choice. Still we're way too reliant on Kosc.
>>
>>74268860
uhhh...i think mustafi is a beneficiary of what i call "the mertesacker effect" which is really "the koscielny effect"

case in point, we're typically used to a kosc/mert CB pairing, and in that pairing kosc is THE BOSS who runs around generally being a shitkicking CB. mert has no raw athleticism to man-mark anyone [hell, if someone gets him running with them then you're in trouble] so typically his game is complimentary to kosc, in that he'll often let koscielny run around and do anything while mert's strength is technically a luxury that koscielny affords you--- mert is great at going up and snuffing out potentially dangerous situations before they can snowball into trouble... but when he doesn't have that free reign to go around and do that and he's left [exposed] to run with attackers, welp, remember 1-5 @anfield during the 13-14 season? thereyago!

so because we're so used to kosc bossing it up with a big [useless] german next to him, when you get ANYONE with a pulse next to kosc at first they look like they're amazing! who can forget adrian durham on talkSPORT during the first couple'a weeks of the 14-15 season [when mert and ozil were on extended post-WC break] going like "how can you possibly replace calum chambers with per mertesacker? chambers has looked fantastic, he's a young kid, and it'd be madness to bench him simply because he isn't per mertesacker!"

...but then over time we got to see the chambers meme play out [especially at RB, where the only thing worse than his lack of pace was his shit positioning... he conceded more base-lines than wilshere trying to get laid at the club] and yeah.

didn't gabriel look decent for a few weeks when he first showed up? then he had to play for koscielny and uhh... yeah.

and now mustafi.... he shows up, he looks the part, he's generally invisible [in a good way] during a proper run of arsenal form... .but when koscielny left the buyern game... yeah. it's basically "the koscielny effect" innit?
>>
File: 1477269788519.jpg (220KB, 800x771px) Image search: [Google]
1477269788519.jpg
220KB, 800x771px
>>74268959

you actually typed all that and aren't even joking (and it worries me the text is somewhat sane)
>>
File: CrV3HedUEAUKmJH.jpg (134KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrV3HedUEAUKmJH.jpg
134KB, 900x1200px
>>74268959
Imagine what you could have done with your time instead of typing up this autistic nonsense that nobody will take seriously
>>
File: LOL-OX-WAT.jpg (133KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
LOL-OX-WAT.jpg
133KB, 600x512px
>>74268979
dude, if you ever hear of a place called "the book store" you need to immediately duck and run away from it as fast if you can! they're like "newspapers" [archaic paper slabs with walls of TLDR/text on them] but they're seriously like 50 times more unnecessarily indulgent!

if you think my posts comprised of ~3-4 small-to-decent paragraphs worth of "content" is daunting, man, these so-called "novelists" will have you so scared that you'll sleep with the lights on for at least a year!

>>74269025
yeah, i could have made [pic related] or something...
>>
File: B8wgtVrCIAMPHXf.jpg (91KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B8wgtVrCIAMPHXf.jpg
91KB, 600x800px
>>74259955
>Eternal Arsenal Thread

You guys are such faggots. All you do is post the same stupid shit all week in the same stupid "eternal hurr hurr" thread. They arent even playing right now. Nor were they playing last night, nor any other fucking time you bump this shit thread. Do you think we want to see your stupid ass thread every 2 minutes? I assure you we dont.

>>74268578
>when will >we stop being shit bros

>India flag

you will ALWAYS be shit
>>
>>74269031
Are you 14? You type like you are.
>>
>>74269043
>worst korea
too bad you lot aren't hosting 4chan this year so that way you could refpost your way into the semis!

>>74269064
dude, i've done more OC for this place than all of you "grown up tweet-posters" combined. i come here to talk about arsenal and you lot come here to talk about me... and obviously 3-4 paragraphs about arsenal is much much worse than 3-4 posts about me!

(sorry i'm [relatively] interesting. i'll try to be more banal and forgettable in the future so you lot can feel better about yourselves =)
>>
>>74260519
Why would he go to another mid-table club when he could probably join Buyern and win everything?

Hell even a City/Chelsea move makes more sense
>>
off topic lads but found Ty in this video from 2004

https://youtu.be/Eg7jYCcvO4U?t=31s

He was a walking ad even back then
>>
File: 3500.jpg (49KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
3500.jpg
49KB, 620x372px
so how many adults is wenger willing to sacrifice to beat these guys?
>>
>How’s my English? I started learning before Milan, now I’ve left it. They say I’ll go to Arsenal? You all say that, I just listen…

what did he mean by this?
>>
once wanger is out who do we appoint to make arsenal great again? i unironically think moyes could MAGA
>>
File: meet the new #BLACK.jpg (60KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
meet the new #BLACK.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
>>74269286
if lucas is still "injured" [or otherwise not-starting] then i say we riot... or at least bitch about it on the internet.

of course, i have a funny feeling that the prodigal son is going to return for this one.... that's right kids, yaya saNOGOALS will be our "fox in the box" that gives you flashbacks to the 2014 FA Cup final [and quite possibly even francis jeffers if >you go back that far]

can i get an official ruling from /arse/ on whether yaya saNOGOALS is fit to be the new #BLACK?
>>
File: dsc00820.jpg (90KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
dsc00820.jpg
90KB, 900x675px
u jelly gays?
>>
File: dsc00821.jpg (90KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
dsc00821.jpg
90KB, 900x675px
>>
File: dsc00824.jpg (109KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
dsc00824.jpg
109KB, 900x675px
>>
File: goals are for chads.jpg (60KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
goals are for chads.jpg
60KB, 600x443px
who's /HoldingOutForAHero/ here?

official theme song for the hero that arsenal deserves = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (13KB, 200x319px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
13KB, 200x319px
>>74260555
trips of truths.

Brits known for mental weakness.

All Prem. sides suffer from their Brit meme players that massively underperform on the reg but no one notices cause of all the massive hype they get as soon as they do anything good..

>wenger had enough time to learn this. WENGER OUT
>>
Do you guys think Robbie wants Wenger to stay? I mean the way his channel is growing is would be a logical choice. I doubt it will grow as much if a new manager comes in.
>>
>>74269503
>>74269503
what if the next manager was like >moyes
that would be better than keeping wenger, for robbie at least, because then ty and cris etc will get some ammo
>>
File: ox in the box.jpg (207KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
ox in the box.jpg
207KB, 677x677px
>>74269474
LITTLE KNOWN FACT: you can't spell "fox in the box" without "ox"
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (6KB, 250x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
6KB, 250x160px
>>74269325
unironically TT. He would make Arsenal great (for the first time) again!

>smart enough to assemble massive talents on all positions
>has done amazingly for dortmund, even though board and sporting directors not backing him, selling off his best players, refusing transfers he wants.
>makes GOAT talents like guerreiro, Dembele play perfectly, even makes Bartra and Sokratis look like good CBs!!
>his sides are extremely well organised and practised in their movement
>tactically able to adapt and change according to situation
>even when loosing to portugese meme team, completely dominant, could have been rape, if his star striker didnt have his head turned by halal and others
>actually a likeable guy, able to express emotions, not a lemonsucking stiff whose stick up his ass actuall has a stick up its ass

BTW my constant on/off IP range ban is finally letting me post again.

Was gonna post an apology, since it really was not Özil's game, still, you don't blame the quarterback for not throwing completed passes if his orc minions cant even get their basic shit right. A bit like complaining the wizard didn't track back and challenge the cut inside man before he did the usual --- Gibbo and Coq where on him!! Is Arse supposed to triple team him?!? If you pull your Wizard back to the 16yard box on a normal buyern attack (not a counter), your orcs and fighters suck and you may as well not even play him.

Anyway, i think in the second half (except the refball) we got done by that manlet. Mr Lame - he didn't learn!!
>>
The thing that gets me the most, when Wenger will resign, that is when the real battle will begin.

We will not get any closer to title challenge, it will take yet another decade to throw out Cronky.
>>
>>74265523
>>74265554
>>74265532
remember to stretch and warmup all your leg muscles, tendons, etc. knees and ankles particularly important.

The amount of times some fat footy fan joins for a bit of a kick around (just like he did in the old days), does no stretching or warming up (cause it dont look cool), then gets over excited and competitive when the game gets going and suddenly snaps, twists, breaks, overstretches his knee,ankle, shoulder, hips, whatever and leaves in an ambulance (souring the whole fun of the kickaround).

Remember if you havent done sport for ages, your fat now, your muscle are totally out of practice, if you run and turn like you did as a kid you will premanently damage something. Take it real slow at first and do a proper fucking warmup!!
>>
>>74268959
good post, imo.

The Koscielny effect is real. Kind of works two ways though, when Kos takes all responsibility and always plays, his partner doesn't learn how to play that part. Mustafi is physically capable enough. i would have made him captain after Kos went off, really make him take charge and see what happens. When Gooby came on it seemed like there was no one in charge anymore (certainly wasnt gibbo, who is clearly championship tier).
>>
File: riding with style.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
riding with style.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>74269427
>>74269429
>>74269434
Nice. You all should march to London holding that and Wenger Out banner like the Chilean.
>>
>>74269534
Robbie is swimming in money at the moment

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/arsenalfanstv
>>
File: vulcan mind meld.jpg (120KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
vulcan mind meld.jpg
120KB, 700x469px
>>74269637
>When Gooby came on it seemed like there was no one in charge anymore

oh sure there were people in charge, they just happened to be on the other team. when they lead >we sure as shit followed them... all the way to the back of the net (cuz someone had to retrieve the ball! =)

gibbs definitely has PL athleticism; i always said that if you were able to combine his raw athleticism with monreal's football brain [and injury history] that you'd have one hell of a footballer.

when i watch gibbs i get this feeling like he was originally a winger who just wasn't good enough at [offensive] football, so they pushed him further back down the field to LB so he didn't have to worry about bottling as much as he would up front; then it wouldn't surprise me if playing a less-natural "defensive" game is what causes him to pick up so many damn knocks/injuries.

btw i might or might not end up stealing gooby from you!
>>
>>74269708

well that's what he literally is, he was a winger at youth level and when he first made a handful of appearances for the first team
>>
>>74269605
Thanks for the advice lad, but I'm far from fat. My cardiovascular fitness is appalling though and if I extensively warm up before I play I'll be too knackered to actually play a match.
>>
>>74269429
Muh dick
>>
File: Sutton reserve keeper.jpg (135KB, 1082x710px) Image search: [Google]
Sutton reserve keeper.jpg
135KB, 1082x710px
>>
>>74269767
well then my gut feeling/s were right. clearly if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and fucks other ducks then you know it's gotta be a diesel powerblock engine, you know what i'm saying?

(don't worry, even i don't know what i'm saying ~63% of the time, so i'll just +1 this guy >>74269917 and be on my way!)

also, since i have this odd feeling that >we're gonna find a new way to not play lucas on monday, we might as well get behind the guy who's prolly gonna take his spot. once again: is he eligible to be the new #BLACK ??
>>
File: ]'[]'[['].gif (2MB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
]'[]'[['].gif
2MB, 500x267px
>>74269429
>>
>>74269708
That is the old saying. Not good enough in attack to be a winger, not strong enough to be a CB, you are now a FB.
>>
File: le still have a chance man.jpg (67KB, 871x487px) Image search: [Google]
le still have a chance man.jpg
67KB, 871x487px
>>74269936
>>
>>74269919

He also maintains the grounds and turns off the floodlights at night.

And formerly was an ice cream man.
>>
>>74269567
it won't let me delete my old post, but here's the properly cleaned up version for [nobody]
>>
>>74269958
Everyone always gives Wenger shit, and rightly so, for just sitting on the bench and looking like he doesn't care, but literally our whole bench was just sat there while Bayern were raping us. No one of them got out of their seats in to shout at our players or even just in frustration. It's fucking weird desu.
Need a whole new backroom staff.
>>
File: hestillsucks.webm (900KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
hestillsucks.webm
900KB, 800x450px
>>74267897
No, Ox absolutely is shit. It's just hilarious that right before he fucks Arsenal over against Monaco, he's the one with the hero goal (n stoppage time) that gave them a lifeline
>>
>>74270016
Wenger probably has them on strict instructions to stay reserved. Remember all the attention United got when Giggs was going mental at the touchline while Van laal wrote his little notes.
>>
File: its subtle but its there.jpg (25KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
its subtle but its there.jpg
25KB, 236x292px
>>74270016
>Need a whole new backroom staff.
you know, for the longest time i've been cracking jokes about how thursday football "is a fate worse than death" and all that. it's not like #SameOlArsenal raped me on wednesday and i've been crying in cold showers every night since then (i likened getting mad that >we can't beat buyern over 2 legs to getting mad that your toaster can't make a proper milkshake)...

BUT

man oh man, i have to admit that as >we keep on going down this path where >we keep capital-B Bottling a season that's featured the best arsenal side in my football lifetime (excepting the glaring hole where >we don't currently have a healthy/fit CM on the squad at the moment)

sheeeeeit, while i can't sit here and beat the drums for >WENGER OUT!!! i sure as hell can say that i'm getting more and more open to seeing what someone else can do with this squad/club/etc.
>>
File: 1469990541336.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469990541336.png
21KB, 900x900px
>Tottenham Hotspur will win the Premier League within the next four years, says former manager Harry Redknapp.

>"They have been fantastic under Pochettino," Redknapp told BBC Radio 5 live's Friday Football Social.

>"I have absolutely loved the way they have played - their football, the pace of the full-backs.

>"Tottenham will go on and win the Premier League in the next three or four years."
>>
File: THATS MY OX - mk2.jpg (133KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
THATS MY OX - mk2.jpg
133KB, 600x512px
>>74270025
holy shit, i had completely forgotten about the fact that ox had technically scored >our one goal in the home leg of the RO16 against monaco!

seriously, it's even more damning that ox would go and make that beyond-awful turnover @ mid-field in the final ~30 seconds of ST because you just know that he was mentally checked out like "hell yeah i just gave us a fighting chance in the 2nd leg!" and therefore he was lackadaisical and carefree cuz you know that goal got him going like his shit don't stank BUT lean a little bit closer, see... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWju37TZfo0

(yeah i also touched up this image that i posted earlier... same thing as b4)
>>
>>74270119
nothing wrong with being hopeful. literally th only way arsenal has remained upfloat for a while now.
>>
>>74270119
No they won't.
Poch has the job of maximizing profits for the next 5-10 years to pay for the new stadium. £11M in net spend average in the last 5 years, with a paper thin squad, is not aiming for a title.

Watch Spurs follow the Arsenal precedent, selling off a top player each year for a profit and spending only on cheap youngsters.
>>
>>74270181
>selling off a top player each year
My body is ready.
>>
>>74270181
>Watch Spurs follow the Arsenal precedent, selling off a top player each year
Actually doubt it. The climate of football is different now and there's so much more money in it. They won't have to sell if they don't want to.
>>
>>74270089
So you're still firmly in favour of Wenger staying for now?
>>
>>74269919
>>74269961

would have a pint with him.
>>
>>74270291
oh hell no, i'm not firmly in favor of anything outside of robbing old ladies leaving the bank or fucking eva green or something...

i just can't jump up and down and scream WENGER OUT!!!! cuz i'm still conditioned to have the fear of the unknown break me down and bring forth nightmarish visions of watching football on thursdays... however, at this point i really would like to see what someone else could do with [this?] arsenal [side].

so basically i can't say "GTFO ARSENE!!!!" but at the same time i can't say that i'd be all that bothered if he left, you know?
>>
>>74270286
This is a good point. However, Spurs' stadium will cost about £300m more than Arsenal's. Plus, Arsenal are in a lot better financial shape than Spurs so Spurs now aren't that much better off than Arsenal then.
>>
>>74269578
overcomplicates things

how many different positions have his players played in? i have no problem changing system but he does it too much
>>
Wenger OUT
>>
>>74269880
you misunderstand. Warm up means getting all your tendons, ligaments and that shit warm. Not necessary to jog til your knackered (which does very little for warming up your tendons). Do stretching (specially long tendon inside thighs), knee circles (feet together flat, make circle motions, warms up ankles /knees), some gentle lateral movements with thighs (long unused muscles that get strained quickly by general footy movements). Looks gay but seriously, never had an issue and I often get back into actual competitive games, even after not exercising one bit for months.
>>
File: big wayne.jpg (83KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
big wayne.jpg
83KB, 480x360px
Thoughts on Sutton, considering the Lincoln City match result?
>>
>>74270960
not really true. modern game needs variety of tactical approaches, players need high intelligence nowadays.

Ideally he takes Dembele (-> play in Iwobi role or centrally, like he does now, as Özil understudy/replacement) and Guerreiro) excellent crosser, amazing technique, --> play in Gibbo position) with him to arsenal and we would seriously have some of that quality we need. Also would like piszcek, big guy, good in tackling/heading/ballwinning and a real threat going forward.

I think only the defense needs simple clear structure. Going forward his complex attacking movements, that perfect timing on those offside beating passes you saw against benfica is amazingly good at switching up the game when needed and constantly being a threat.

>this would be my dream for arsenal after Wenger
>>
Out of curiosity, how many of you are non-white?
>>
File: 1485783769125.jpg (78KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1485783769125.jpg
78KB, 564x423px
>>74271332
>>
>>74271332
Chilean, only support this shitty team cause of Alexis
>>
>>74271332
Are gingers white?
>>
I was watching the AFTV Gary Neville interview. They just came across as butthurt losers who were upset that someone called them an idiot and hurt their feelings.
>>
>>74271424
Was that your first time seeing an Arsenal fan or something?
>>
>>74260002
Ive lost 5-1 to you again
>>
>>74259955
No idea why arsenal keeps showing up here.
Easily one of the most pathetic teams 2bh
>>
>>74271446
I was expecting a debate about whether or not Arsene Wenger is doing a good job. But they based the whole interview on their feelings and how they don't want to be seen as a joke. It was disappointing.
>>
>>74271569
Again, is this the first time you've seen an Arsenal fan?
>>
Bayern losing 1-0
>>
>>74271332
Less white than I would like to me.
>>
>>74271332
More white than I'd like to be
>>
File: Junie.jpg (115KB, 431x640px) Image search: [Google]
Junie.jpg
115KB, 431x640px
>>74271332
purest white of a true snowflake.

more interestingly though, people are even betting on Viera replacing Whingher. Löw would be interesting but, imo, its Tuchel, Simeone, Allegri, Jardim, Hasenhuettel and Schmidt that are most desirable (in that order).

1: Massimiliano Allegri - 9/2 with BetVictor

2: Eddie Howe - 5/1 with Betstars

3: Thomas Tuchel - 10/1 with BetVictor

4: Leonardo Jardim - 14/1 with BetVictor

5: Diego Simeone - 14/1 with BetVictor

Arsenal next manager odds
Manager Odds
Eddie Howe 2/1
Ralph Hasaenhuttl 8/1
Joachim Low 12/1
Diego Simeone 12/1
Roger Schmidt 18/1
Patrick Viera 18/1
Thierry Henry 22/1
Luis Enrique 22/1
Antoine Kombouare 25/1

https://www.footballtips.com/category/uk-football/top-five-managerial-candidates-to-replace-arsene-wenger-at-arsenal-20160418-0017/

also, in other important news, for all the non whites here, lets remember the true GOAT in his field that is Junie Morrison. The only one who was actually funkier than Bootsy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tECDgsQY1Z0
>>
File: 1483647505505.gif (2MB, 304x318px) Image search: [Google]
1483647505505.gif
2MB, 304x318px
>>74272100
>2: Eddie Howe
ew
>>
>>74271332
Gotta be non-white, this is an Arsenal thread
>>
>>74272100

no one wants a meme german manager. italians are where it's at.
>>
>>74272100

tell me what is good about tuchel? (same question for schmidt)

simeone will only leave atletico for lazio imo

allegri or jardim would be respectable

hasenhuettel hasn't done anything of note aside from ride to leipzig money train
>>
>>74272188
>simeone will only leave atletico for lazio imo
its inter la
>>
>>74272207

hmmmmmmmmmm my mistake
>>
>>74272188
arsenal wants exciting and new, not another old fart. Hasenhuettl and Tuchel have done extremely well with the shitty clubs they had to manage (Ingolstadt and Mainz respectively).

I'm not anti the old italians (and whatever Jardim is) but would prefer some excitement to the footy (its the arsenal way!), rather have great football to be played instead of result grinders. Although trophies really do seem a priority at this club right now, it would be much cooler if it was done on modern, free flowing attacking play than dirty italian,/south american professionalism.
>>
you lot want to hear a joke?

Arsenal.

xD
>>
>>74272267

really though i'm asking what's good about them, are they seen as good tacticians, motivators etc. tuchel doesn't seem to be doing that well with dortmund and leverkusen are low in the table etc (for schmidt), we get basically 0 german football over here aside from champions league

personally i think arsenal are going to need solid professionalism most after wenger, as there's a danger of a collapse but that's just my view
>>
File: goat1219.jpg (18KB, 490x305px) Image search: [Google]
goat1219.jpg
18KB, 490x305px
>tfw you have to watch goat and dybala tearing up europe while arsenal struggles and underperforms as usual
>>
>>74272331
tuchel is like pep, meme formations and players in weird positions

schmidt is all pressing
>>
If we don't get Allegri i'm going to cry desu
>>
>>74272100
>Löw would be interesting
no he fucking wouldn't
>>
>>74272267
>Hasenhuettl
There is literally no reason at all to prefer him to Eddie Howe.
>>
This is the /Hertha/ thread, hello
>>
>>74271332
I'm white in Brazil, i.e., non-white everywhere else.
>>
>Leicester

I love it
>>
>Tottenham Hotspur have now gone 3,283 days without winning a trophy. They have equalled Arsenal's well-documented and heavily reported drought from 05 to 14.

St. Trophy-Drought's Day incoming lads
>>
selling gnabry for €5m was a mistake
>>
>>74272670
Be my pale bf.
>>
>>74273800
We have the most stacked wide players in the league, arguably Europe. Just no room for Gnarbs.
>>
>Wolves playing better against Chelsea than we did
>>
>>74273940
What kind of myth is this? The only good wing player we have is Alexis.

Iwobi: promising but should not be starting
Walcott: not consistent enough
Ox: see Walcott, also he's apparently a CM now
Lucas: not a winger

We may have enough players to fill the position but it's clear we need one more quality player. Gnabry is not there yet but the fact that he's pretty much already confirmed to be going to Bayern is telling.

Bayern probably have the best wingplayers in Europe. Robben, Costa, Coman, Ribéry. All much better than what we have besides Alexis.
>>
>>74274010
>Walcott: not consistent enough

This is no longer true. He's consistently shit.
>>
>>74273940
Gnabberz is better than every one of our wingers except Alexis.
>>
>>74274010
>>74273940
>we
>>
>>74274010
>>74274039
DAE think Alexis is our only good player!??? XD

Kill yourself you AKB subhuman dogs
>>
>>74274117
Huh? You alright lad?
>>
File: 1484340832887.jpg (90KB, 951x840px) Image search: [Google]
1484340832887.jpg
90KB, 951x840px
Is it me or are wolves playing with....tactics
>>
>>74274246
look errrr
>>
>>74274281
I mean, Chelsea will win but my god, is this how some teams play? With an actual gameplay? I don't think I've seen that from Arsenal in years
>>
>>74274305
I'm not even watching desu. I'm playing The Last of Us for the first time and Ellie is just annoying. She's not cute at all.
>>
>>74274341
she's a bit young lad, wanted to get nioh but saw that it was like £40+

fuck that, i could afford it but the price bother me
>>
>>74274382
yeah but if it was a Japanese game she'd definitely be cute. I can't get attached to her when she's like this. And I'm not into games like Nioh desu but I want Yakuza 0, I feel the same about it being £40 though
>>
>>74273433
I think some of you AKB faggots would be fine with us getting relegated so long as Spuds finished 20th and we did the double on them. Fucking tired of this 'we're better than the milk cup team lad, everyone is gravy' bollocks.
>>
>>74274430
Do you play Japanese games? I use to love Jrpgs back in the day but now I couldn't see myself playing them, they are so fucking goofy, never played last of us but i have seen a let's play of it and it looks comfy as fuck, thought she was great desu
>>
>>74274481
Yeah, when you grow up playing them and watching anime, jrpgs are pretty much the go to games. I can understand thinking they're goofy though
>>
>>74274536
still watch some anime desu
>>
>>74274593
Watch Maidragon lad.
Also, is The Witcher 3 any good? It's only £25
>>
File: CvqDowxVYAABB4U.jpg (41KB, 748x435px) Image search: [Google]
CvqDowxVYAABB4U.jpg
41KB, 748x435px
>>74274638
One night, an office worker named Kobayashi comes across an injured dragon named Tohru who had come from another world. Wanting to repay Kobayashi's hospitality, Tohru starts living with her as a maid, soon attracting the attention of other dragons who come to the human world

nah i'm good

>>74274638
>The Witcher 3 any good

yes get it, i spent over 50 hours playing it but just stop playing one day out of the blue
but it's a lot of fun

Keira Metz is sexy as fuck
>>
You now remember Phillipe Senderos
>>
>>74272331
i agree that lsolid professionalism is required after Wenger leaves. Maybe Schmidt has had slight issues with loosing it when the overly obvious refball is going on, but otherwise both seem to have the respect of their players and backroom staff.

Tuchel and (to a much lesser extent) Schmidt are particularly good at getting their teams to work as a unit, support each other through effective group movement.

11 average players working as a unit, everyone in their right position attacking or closing down an attack, moving into spaces they train to, making the sort of runs where the passers knows its going to be there..

Its the future of football, it has to keep developing that way. A strong, well oiled machine of a team 9 out of 10 times beats a group of world class individualists looking primarily out for themselves and their own duty (whether defending or attacking).

ILeicester proved what can only be achieved with a generally average squad of players (e.g. Huth, Drinkwater, Fuchs, et all) and only a handful of real talent (mahrez, kante, schmeichel)

>>74272444
Tuchel has been struggling with Dortmund management, his work at developing the team as a playing unit and the talent with in it cant really be questioned (not at Mainz either, who still play well since he was there).

>>74272595
Must have more experience, not sure what Howe has ever done before bournmout, but maybe your right on this one.

>>74273800
Gnabry is a perfect example of why I am Wenger Out.

I reckon mourinho is right, the squad is great, arsene just cant get them playing right, he is done!
>>
>>74272331
also forgot to add. Dortmund where awful in Klopp's last days, real shambles. Plus with key players being constantly sold, Tuchel has done really stunningly well. Dortmund are right back up again and can start challenging for major titles again next season.

Really should just watch some highlights of dortmunds current games (e.g. footytube).
>>
>>74274678
50+ hours isn't even a lot for game
>>
File: q5oYZrz.jpg (165KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
q5oYZrz.jpg
165KB, 960x540px
>>74274909
i wasn't even close enough to finish, i wanted to do all the side quest i could before anything
>>
>>74274963
I just bought Dynasty Warriors 8 instead because it was cheaper. Maybe I'll get Witcher some other day
>>
File: dahellterry.gif (1MB, 297x223px) Image search: [Google]
dahellterry.gif
1MB, 297x223px
>>74275218
>Dynasty Warriors 8
>>
>>74275218
>Musoushit
Anon..
>>
File: 1484780540180.jpg (75KB, 495x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484780540180.jpg
75KB, 495x480px
>>74275391
>>74275413
could be fun
>>
>>74275572
You are a weeb.
>>
>>74275413
I will still get berserk musou
>>
>>74275579
Dynasty Warriors is about the history of the Three Kingdoms though. It's not like I got the One Piece musou
>>
File: 1467730228159.jpg (60KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1467730228159.jpg
60KB, 557x605px
>>74275596
>>
File: sad frenchman.jpg (81KB, 452x250px) Image search: [Google]
sad frenchman.jpg
81KB, 452x250px
TO DIE BY YOUR SIDE, WELL THE PLEASURE, THE PRIVILEGE IS MINE
>>
>>74274010
Iwobi should play AM at least we dont have to rely on his shity defending
>>
>>74276024
Definitely. Especially because he can't into wing play at all. I've never seen him just beat a fullback and whip a cross in.
>>
>>74274341
Don't worry, that's probably what the creators intended.

>>74274382
>she's a bit young
Nah, she's at just the right age.
>>
>>74274775
>>74274872

bit late but thanks for the info lad

was sad when gnabry was sold
>>
File: this charming man.jpg (53KB, 851x567px) Image search: [Google]
this charming man.jpg
53KB, 851x567px
>>74275998
>>
>>74273902
I would but ive got a tan right now
I'm not even a pale white tbf
>>
5-1
>>
>>74271332
I'm like the same colour as James so idk if that counts as white or not
>>
File: thumbs.jpg (117KB, 490x355px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
117KB, 490x355px
>>74276315
Oh, the devil will find work for idle hands to do
I bought, and then I signed
Just because you asked me to
But now you know the truth about me
You won't see me anymore
Well, I'm still fond of you, oh hoho
But no more apologies
No more, no more apologies
Oh, I'm too tired
I'm so sick and tired
And I'm feeling very sick and ill today
But I'm still fond of you, oh hoho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W37C_3H52c
>>
>>74276651
Is Morrissey an AKB apologist?
>>
>>74277283
looks the type
>>
did somebody said 5-1
>>
Has Oxlade-Chamberlain been, dare I say it, exposed?
>>
File: 1482676460659.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482676460659.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Guardian sport @guardian_sport
Arsène Wenger says he wants to manage for four more years – ideally at Arsenal.
>>
>>74277638
fucking hell

who /lincolnFC/ here?
>>
its fucking depressing how little importance teams in the higher league care about thr fa cup. fuck da milennials am i right lads?
>>
>>74277769
they really need to increase the FA Cup prize money though. The difference between the amount you get depending on your league finish and the amount you get as a cup bonus is massive. It's not like the FA doesn't have money either.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoeB3rJYJSo

about to start lads
>>
>>74277690
Everyone knows what's going to happen, barely scrape a win with a last minute goal against Sutton only to draw Lincoln and lose in a similar fashion to Burnley in the quarters... Book it
>>
Why do you guys even support this club? Not even a good club to bandwagon if you're a foreigner and you're probably the laughing stock of all England.
>>
File: image_94.jpg (146KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
image_94.jpg
146KB, 512x502px
>>74278781
Highly debating changing clubs or just becoming a neutral if Wenger signs. I just can't do this anymore tßh
>>
File: 1394786686282.jpg (93KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1394786686282.jpg
93KB, 504x470px
>>74278781
I was born/live in the area.
>>
File: IMG_0615.jpg (227KB, 1567x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0615.jpg
227KB, 1567x960px
>>74277638
>by the time Wenger will leave and the new manager might win stuff I'll be closing in on 40
fuck that old prick, I've wasted years supporting that shithouse of a club and manager. Now do that right thing for once Wenger and fucking leave.
>>
>>74278781
First team on FIFA and they normally have a high amount of handsome lads for and the missus to perv on
>>
>>74279320
>19 injuries
>>
File: IMG_0881.jpg (235KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0881.jpg
235KB, 500x645px
Does /arse/ S I P?
>>
File: 1472073712797.png (495KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472073712797.png
495KB, 600x600px
>>74277638
Just great. He's going to try and prove himself right at the detriment of Arsenal as if it isn't clear already that he can't take the club any further.
>>
File: Wenger Out.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Wenger Out.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>74277111
Love Robbie about how Arsenal players should be thinking deep in that changing room.
>>
>>74276024
I hope you're not blaming him for the Robben or Lewandowski goals. If so I don't think you understand the solution to defending Bayern's style of play.
>>
morning lads
WENGER OUT
>>
>>74285841
this
>>74285696
Iwobi shouldn't haven been near the starting lineup anyway
>>
Rumours circulating that wenger has agreed to the two year extension
>>
>>74272267
Jardim has Monaco scoring over 75 goals in a league that's notorious for it's low-scoring fixtures.
>>
>>74285890
we know
>>
Will anyone ITT genuinely kill themselves if Wenger stays another 5 years or so?
>>
>>74285890
Normally, they release news like this after a loss to change subjects. Considering it is Wenger, they might want to release the news during a terrorist attack or major disaster so no one notices.
>>
>>74286003
nah but I'm hope I'm dead within the next 5 years though
>>
>>74286003
>>74286054
>5 years
if everything goes well I'll be gone in two, fuck Wenger though.
>>
>>74286178
godspeed la
>>
>Despite an injury scare last week, Jack Wilshere is set to be available for Bournemouth's game vs. West Brom next weekend.

>Bournemouth charged by FA after alleged violation of anti-doping whereabouts rule

kek
>>
>>74286389
Ignoring the doping charge thing, Eddie is based. Saw there was the smallest chance that Wilsh was injured so he took him off straight away to protect him. Wenger would have kept him on til at least half time.
Gotta love anyone who looks after my boy like that.
Super Jackie Wilshere IN
Eddie Howe IN
>>
Major shareholder Stan Kroenke would like to see club legend Thierry Henry return as part of a big shake-up in the coaching department.

Nevertheless, Henry's instalment is far from a foregone conclusion as Arsenal's other big shareholder, Alisher Usmanov would prefer Diego Simeone to take charge of the team.

http://www.givemesport.com/989345-arsenal-shareholders-disagree-on-who-should-replace-arsene-wenger
>>
>>74286425
Need a more reputable source m8.
>>
>>74286425
>givemesport.com
Yeah, no.
>>
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10774187/who-could-succeed-arsene-wenger-at-arsenal-the-sunday-supplement-panel-debate
>>
>>74286828
>And following on from Wenger I don't think will be as hard as following on from [Sir Alex] Ferguson. I think it's a different dynamic.

finally someone with sense
>>
>muh clown emoji
>>
>Arsene Wenger hints he wants to stay at Arsenal beyond this season
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>74286003
No I'd be rich thanks to betting against arsenal v Chelsea and in the Ro16
>>
File: XBsjjpSF6c0[1].jpg (92KB, 1200x945px) Image search: [Google]
XBsjjpSF6c0[1].jpg
92KB, 1200x945px
>tfw Sanchez builds opposition to GTFO Wonker.
>tfw Sancez finds us new badass manager from Chile
>tfw Ozil either GTFO too, or will start to run his ass off to get playtime
>>
I'm starting to worry he won't leave
>>
File: capture-2[1].png (448KB, 941x663px) Image search: [Google]
capture-2[1].png
448KB, 941x663px
>>74287253
if someone forgot
>>
>Welbeck can't even score against Leicester u23
>>
>>74287273
Based Ox
Hopefully him and Alexis lead a coup
>>
>>74287375
My biggest fear about a potential new manager is that they might fall for the Welbeck meme.
>>
Sessegnon fucking when? He's an Arsenal fan too.
>>
>>74288269
no more blacks. mentally weak
>>
https://streamable.com/uuzsm
>>
>>74288877
Arsenal is a black man's club.
>>
>>74288901

le pacey but no end product black man
>>
>>74288924
explains it all
>>
>>74288877
>no more blacks. mentally weak
mulattoes*
see oxlade chamberlain, walcott, gibbs etc...
>>
File: WOBLads.jpg (66KB, 1024x806px) Image search: [Google]
WOBLads.jpg
66KB, 1024x806px
Are they planning a coup on wonga?
>>
>>74277638
At least one Arsenal fan will have gone schizo and murdered him by then

remember when that guy got down in the technical area last season to give him a mouthful, itll be like that
>>
>>74285696
nope im blaming him for every other game hes been shit in and leaves Monreal exposed
>>
>>74288901
>shoots directly at the keeper
sign him up
>>
File: ###lk.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
###lk.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>AKBs are blaming everything on AFTV
>>
Will Alexis demand to play v Sutton to statpad?

going to lose away to Liverpool and Southampton anyway
>>
File: cdc.jpg (45KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
45KB, 546x366px
https://twitter.com/TerryAFCx/status/833334519314911232
>Wenger's yoof is finally paying off
>>
>>74290089
I like how we have been so depleted of youth loanees doing well in any shape or form, that this run by Mavididi is the most hyped thing since Frimpong shot a ball into Van der Vaart's face.
>>
File: 32908823095.gif (932KB, 321x200px) Image search: [Google]
32908823095.gif
932KB, 321x200px
>>74290089
he should've taken it to the side and finished with his left
>>
>>74290318
My nan could score against Bolton too
>>
>>74290478
I know right, Campo should've really brought him down there
>>
FA Cup draw about to start
>>
Arsenal/Sutton v Lincoln

Chelsea v Man Utd

Tottenham v Millwall

Middlesbrough v Huddersfield or Manchester City
>>
>breaking two nonleague hearts in a row

Glorious

At least we have the fa cup
>>
File: 1484504832123.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484504832123.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>74290987
>>74290943
>tfw we're the bad guys now
Feels good man
>>
>>74290987
SAME OLD ARSENAL ALWAYS CHEATING

SAME OLD ARSENAL ALWAYS CHEATING
>>
>FA seething with burning rage that le greatest manager ever Pep isn't going to win the league
>Rig the cup so City and Arse can't fail to reach the final
>Rest easy that we will roll over like a weak dog
Hmmm...
>>
>gifting arsene the fa cup so he'll stay for another 2 years

fuck off. fuck. off.
>>
>the FA is pretty much gifting an FA Cup to Wenger in his last season
>he'll still probably fuck it up
>>
>>74290943
Losing the semi final confirmed

Man City - we lose
Chelsea - we lose
United - we lose
Middlesbrough - we lose
Huddlesfield - we lose
Spurs - we lose
Millwall - we win
>>
>>74287253
>>74289101
Is this taken after the last game? I thought Alexis went to Venice for some vacation?
>>
Considering the piss easy draws Arsenal have had we should have won the past 3 Fa cups and have 1 hand on the 4th
>>
So obvious Wenger is going to Barca
>>
>avoided Spurs, City, Chelsea and United

holy shit what a draw
>>
>>74293243
Wonga can't handle doping or refball, would never last at Qatar.
>>
I've put £100 on Sutton to take the lead.

end score 1-5
>>
/arse/ 5 a side tournament when?
just played footie for the first time in a year and it felt good desu
>>
>>74294078
lads here don't have the guts to meet up for a kick about
>>
>>74294078
I'm game anon
>>
>>74294078
Can I captian a side? I'd say my playstyle is a cross of Marcelo met with Ox-Chamberlain.
>>
>>74294207
As long as you let me play upfront. I'm the zero workrate/occasional moment of brilliance Balotelli type.
>>
>>74290943
lucky bastards
>>
se7 reprezent
>>
imagine if there was a janny who didn't understand what /arse/ as a community is like and started deleting posts that weren't about football and banning people for them

would be pretty funny lol
>>
File: may the fourth be with you.jpg (81KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
may the fourth be with you.jpg
81KB, 900x506px
>>74295339
don't worry, the jamacian has our backs! =P

until then we're going to have to make sure that every post here is obviously arsenal-related, so that means we should adopt some codewords/lingo to make sure taht everyone knows that we're /arse/ through and through.

i'm thinking for a closing salutation we could use this phrase as a means to signify that we're more arsenal than the N5
>>
File: yaya the danger man.png (81KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
yaya the danger man.png
81KB, 250x250px
also, has anyone heard if lucas is [miraculously?] healed in time for tomorrow/today's big tilt @ 17th-in-the-National-League [5th tier] Sutton United?

i'm thinking that it will be suitably hilarious if Lucas ends up benched/not-on-the-squad while [pic related] ends up starting in his stead.

>#FreeLucas!
>>
>>74272100
you should have gotten koemen when you had the chance you dumb fucks
>>
>>74272100
What Arsenal needs right now is a manager with a winning mentality, otherwise it's not going to be much of an improvement over Wenger. The only managers there have have won major trophies are Allegri, Simeone, Low and Enrique.

Enrique inherited a GOAT generation of La Masia players as well as Suarez and Neymar. He had to rebuild his midfield when Xavi left and he's failed, seeing as Arsenal's midfield is currently dire too, that's not exactly promising.

Low could be alright, but the German team that he won the World Cup with was pretty much the Bayern Munich team that were widely considered to be the best club in the world at the time. The players had played with each other week in, week out so they already had a good chemistry going.

Simeone would be alright, but he's practically confirmed to be moving to Inter. Although his style of play is pretty much the exact opposite of what Wenger does so I'm not sure whether both Wenger and the board will see him as a suitable successor.

That leaves Allegri. The only uncertainty about him is whether he'd prefer to stay at Juventus, although Arsenal would probably pay him higher wages. I believe that Allegri gets about £3.85 million a year at Juve, while Wenger gets more than double that. Obviously a new manager wouldn't get paid as much as Wenger, but every manager at a top 6 PL club gets more than that. Pochettino is the lowest-paid manager out of them and he still makes £5.5M a year.
>>
what arsenal needs right now is for wenger to fuck off
>>
just watch wonga start this team instead of the strongest possible 11

Ospina
Jenkinson-Mustafi-Gabriel-Gibbs(C)
AMN-Elneny
Ox-Jeff-Iwobi
Giroud
>>
>>74302451

Koememe is a fat fraud.
>>
>>74289547
Monreal's shit though. Most goals through the left side are his fault alone.
>>
>>74305292
monreal is shit, so why the fuck are we playing a winger who offers absolutely nothing defensively on his side?
>>
>>74259955
>>w-we're not going to lose to a team in the 5th tier of british football, right?
What did they do? WHAT DID THEY DOOOOOO?
>>
>>74261026
>>74261598
Good Grampa Wenger, huh?
>>
When is ozil leaving for bayern? He can leave for 20 million, fuck that cunt
>>
>>74260420
Well, if anything, trying to snag Krycha now would be a pretty smart move (if the window wasn't closed) - he is permabenched in Paris and has bad press there too.

Also, since Lewandowski and Milik are out of >our reach, maybe try getting Teodorczyk (Anderlecht/Kiev)? Or is the little Nippon coming soon?
>>
>>74303311
Arsenal can offer Allegri nothing that he doesn't already have at Juventus. Juventus are a bigger club than Arsenal in pretty much every conceivable way.
>>
>>74305448
zidane misses ozil. james is out of favor there so a swap deal could be possible.
>>
>>74305467
you underestimate the appeal of managing in the bpl.

also arsenal are much, much richer than juventus.
>>
>>74269149
I believe he wouldn't play nearly the same amount in Buyern he'd in Liverpool. Same reason he moved from Barca where he could sit thru them winning everything and joined Arse to start all the games and win jack shit.
>>
>>74305473
Spoken like a true customer.
>>
>>74305467
Arsenal offer challenges in the most competitive top league.
>>
>>74305652

This, Arsenal actually offers a challenging job.

At Juve he's pretty much guaranteed the title, all other Serie A teams (bar Napoli) are in shambles and roll over halfway through the season.
>>
>>74305652
>>74305701
>"""""offers a challenge""""
horrible argument, every team that's not RM/BAR/BAY/PSG/JUVE offers a challenge
>>
>>74305469
Zidane is smart and doesn't play with a number 10.
>>
>>74305754

Except all the other Top 10 richest teams already have a good manager and I doubt Allegri would go to some Everton-tier shit where he won't be able to attract the players he wants.

You could argue that Barca might replace Enrique with him, if he wants an arguably easier job
>>
>>74305754
Plus financial and wide supporter's backup. Arsenal is not a bad name to attract players the new manager needs. Also if they succeed, it's guaranteed they will be showered with praise by media and supporters across the world. A bit different in other league.
>>
Simeone is the only answer
>>
Today is the day of the big match
>>
We're richer than any German club besides Bayern

Why don't we get Löw let him build an entirely German team with homegrown reserves

Dortmund could be our feeder club
>>
>>74305469
>zidane misses ozil.
Are you retarded? Madrid don't play with the dead postion that is 10, that's why James sits on his arse most of the time.
>>
WENGER
>>
>If Lucas leaves London- and he will leave because he's had no chance with Wenger

>The truth is Lucas wants to leave at all costs and isn't happy at Arsenal

From his agent.

More top work from Wenger, why did they even sign the guy in the first place. We're going to lose half the team in the summer at this rate.
>>
>>74306107
>James sits on his arse most of the time
Cheeky bid when?

>>74306156
>buy a guy
>kick him out within 6 months
Is this a tax scam or something?
>>
>>74306156
I don't see this as Wenger's fault.

>Lucas Perez wants to leave Arsenal in the summer, regardless of the manager.

Think it's probably more that he can't settle in to London. Absolutely fair, so hopefully he fucks off in silence.
>>
>>74306208

Way I'm reading it as well, or maybe he just hates the club or whatever. Not everything is necessarily about Wenger, esp. when Lucas has been injured so often
>>
Really hope the FA Cup can keep Wenger in the job beyond this season.
>>
>>74306242

Same 2bh, consistently better than any other team in the Prem
>>
Lucas' agent says it's a false quote
>>
Paul Clement looks like a decent manager tbqh
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>hate arsenal
>cant stop watching the retards on arsenalfantv
>OH ARSENAL WE DO stuck in my head
>>
>>74306345
that intro is way too loud, scares the shit out of me when i'm in another tab and it plays the next vid automatically
>>
File: prostatecancer.png (344KB, 575x547px) Image search: [Google]
prostatecancer.png
344KB, 575x547px
>>
>>74306517
lol
>>
>>74305467
He could still earn a lot more money if he becomes the Arsenal manager. Hell, Rafa Benitez makes more than him at the moment.
>>
>>74306517
>Arsene Wenger is famous for revolutionising the diets of professional footballers in England
>he will lose to a bunch of fat fucks today

It's like pottery
>>
File: Nope.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>74306123
OUT

>>74306156
Lucas is a convenient buy to appease fans in buying new striker. If he's not the answer, it's okay. Also Wenger dislike it very much when any of his player speaks to media criticizing him. So Lucas most likely out.
>>
>>74306156
DESU,

I have no sympathy for any player who leaves within ONE season of joining a club.

At least stay and fight for your place.

He wouldn't get more money / play for a better team so he should shut it in all honesty.
>>
>gonna miss the first half because I'm at work
>can't even post with /arse/ when I get home because I got banned yesterday for saying I don't trust white people

WENGER OUT
>>
File: They_Live.gif (3MB, 340x332px) Image search: [Google]
They_Live.gif
3MB, 340x332px
>>74307240
Sounds fucking rough la. Where do u work?
>>
File: 1369185080174.jpg (49KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1369185080174.jpg
49KB, 300x345px
>Sutton win tonight
>Arsene "bloodclart" Wenger will finally be forced to walk away from the club

>post yfw
>>
File: cute_3537.jpg (102KB, 391x435px) Image search: [Google]
cute_3537.jpg
102KB, 391x435px
>>74307310
>>
>>74307240
I got banned for chatting with you about that. Wasn't even a racist discussion desu
>>
>>74307358
Remember when Memphis was in the tabloids for smoking shisha? I got banned for asking about shisha. I guess the mods don't keep up with the news.
>>
>>74306913
It's a shame they're not allowed to broadcast things like this
>>
WENGER
OUUUUUUT
>>
What's the lineup lads?
I think >>74305124 is definitely possible
>>
Sutton 29.00
To draw 13.00
Arsenal 1.09

betting a cheeky $20 on a cheeky draw
>>
File: C5HxFZEWcAI3_vK.jpg (463KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
C5HxFZEWcAI3_vK.jpg
463KB, 2048x1363px
>>
>>74307491
lmao
>>
>>74307491
>Arsenal without Wenger.jpg
>>
It's a shame Arsenal don't have a dominating Box to Box player with aerial pressence to support all their tippy tappy players.

>“It is a little bit different to Arsenal, here we train every day where as at Arsenal you get recovery days in between."

All messing aside I quite like Arsenal
WENGER IN
Hope he gets 1 last season and the fans get behind him for one last run.
>>
arseholes
>>
>>74307240
>>74307358
>>74307374
i got banned last week for asking for half time slags, literally within a minute
there's another janny on this thread
>>
>>74307687

an aussie getting banned for shitposting in MY /sp/?!
>>
>>74307694
don't worry ahmed, i was back before the second half
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12380412
important poll
>>
>>74307542
>Hope he gets 1 last season and the fans get behind him for one last run.
If he came out today and said 'next season will be my last season at Arsenal' then almost all WOBs (including even DT, but probably not the posters in this thread) would definitely push aside the majority of the negativity that is aimed squarely at him and back the team for one last season.
I think most of the anger is justified because it stems from knowing he gets a guaranteed extension regardless of job performance.
>>
>>74307915
>one last season
nope
>>
>>74307915

He's not going anywhere. Today he even said he has 4 more years in him. He's here for at least 2 more seasons but I think it'll be 3.
>>
>>74307491
Tight to be honest.
>>
Really hope Arsenal give all the TV money for this tie to Sutton desu
>>
File: C5IHaWDXUAEeNY0.jpg (193KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
C5IHaWDXUAEeNY0.jpg
193KB, 1200x800px
>>74308096
It's definitely small but I guess it isn't that bad, looking at this angle.
>>
>>74308105
Not allowed to. They did try.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2866751/arsenal-banned-by-fa-from-handing-5th-round-glamour-tie-ticket-money-to-non-league-minnows-sutton-united/
>>
Sutton 2 arsenal 1

Screen cap, take eine foto. It will be this score.

Arse anal just don't have the talent to win this one, sorry
>>
Ar5ena1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
How many players will get injured on Sutton's pitch?
>>
AR5ENA1

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HOPE YOU MUGS GET DESTROYED
>>
File: nintchdbpict000301486502.jpg (67KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000301486502.jpg
67KB, 960x640px
>get in line for the showers, boys
>>
>>74308336
There's going to be some hardcore bumming in there tonight. Maybe even some rimming
>>
File: grassroots.png (565KB, 594x510px) Image search: [Google]
grassroots.png
565KB, 594x510px
>>
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA arsenal are so shit HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>Wenger said on Friday: "I have heard they have wet pitch as they water before the game." Not wrong. Currently getting an absolute soaking.
>>
anyone Edge Hill University here?
>>
not long
>>
>>74308480
put alexis on goal la
>>
>>74308486
like wtf could they even mean by 'other' apart from an outfield player
>>
File: Ozil.png (2KB, 834x485px) Image search: [Google]
Ozil.png
2KB, 834x485px
Will he make an appearance?
>>
>>74308480
Hey, what time is it?
>>
>>74308500
top fukn kek

ar5ena1
>>
>>74308480
Start Emi, Ospina on bench.
>>
>>74259955
>we

disgusting
>>
File: minor kek.png (144B, 834x485px) Image search: [Google]
minor kek.png
144B, 834x485px
>>74308500
>2 whole kilobytes for a blank image

Pitiful.
>>
>>74308516

did you miss the > ?? i'm pretty damn good about having a ~95%+ rate of saying >we as opposed to we
>>
Who ready for Walcott smashing in 4 games leading Wonga to believe he's right, Walnut is undroppable.
>>
>>74308530
Sorry you're still on dial-up, bruv. xxxxxx
>>
>>74308514
thing is if we don't get to the semis, our FA Cup run would be considered beyond embarrasing
>>
>>74308540
Nah it's just clear you used Paint. No pikey cunts in /arse/ please.
>>
>>74308547
I used paint so what? Got a problem with that, mate? xxxxxxxx
>>
>>74308533
Do you support an American side as well lid?
>>
>>74308557
xoxoxoxo
>>
>>74308480
>Other
really
>>
>>74308564
hell no. dude, that'd be like asking a british rap-fan (not to be confused with british-rap fan) if they support dizzee rascal or frimpong's dench cousin for the sake of being british.
>>
File: C5ITvDOWYAAMcmw.jpg (127KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C5ITvDOWYAAMcmw.jpg
127KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>
i'm hearing theo at striker with lucas jeff and iwobi behind him?

ah yeah >>74308620 LUCAS IS FREED!!!!! WOOHOO!!! FUCK OFF OX!
>>
>>74308620
Walcott up top and not Perez? Fuck is that.

Elmeymey instead of yoof? Iwogbi instead of youth? Goobriel or Monreal instead of that random non-league guy we signed.

Why Wenger why?
>>
>>74308634
all that pace up front, lucas and theo to rotate? going to be a goal fest
>>
>>74308643

provided that xhaka and el-neny aren't going to get overwhelmed by a "17th in the National League" defense, of course =P
>>
>>74308620
I thought Alexis was in Venice?
>>
>>74308643
Am I the only one who would like to see Walcott/Lucas-Alexis-Welbeck front three who could rotate?

That pace would be hard to handle by any team. Giroud off the bench to bully tired defenders if need be
>>
>>74308674
>>74308674
>>74308674
new
>>
>>74308659
A broken leg might make him renew his contract.
Wenger knows.
>>
>>74308659
He was at Barcelona for tax related case.
Thread posts: 516
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.