[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did he mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: C4z8lIGWAAADRO2.jpg (40KB, 652x284px) Image search: [Google]
C4z8lIGWAAADRO2.jpg
40KB, 652x284px
what did he mean by this
>>
Subtle jab for Messi getting fat from pizza and sprite once he retires.
>>
>>74257689
Barcelona is nothing without Messi.
>>
>>74257689
Wants to go to Juve obv
>>
>>74257825
Messi is nothing without Barcelona
>>
File: 1467014214009.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467014214009.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
>>74257689
I don't get it
>>
>>74259349
Before Messi:
>1 CL
>Constant underarchievers
>Loser mentality
After Messi
>5 CL
>Winning everything like it's nothing
>arguably the biggest and most mediatic club in football

Yeah, when Messi retires Barça is over
>>
He means that Messi can be as lazy as he likes (e.g against PSG) and nobody will give a fuck.
>>
>>74259388
Barça getting good coincided with the Spanish national team getting good too. Maybe there's a more robust relationship there.
>>
>>74259388

>counting the 2006 CL on Messi

you just went full Lluis Mascaró
>>
>>74257689
That's just retarded
>>
>>74259370
>>74259404

Really makes you cogitate
>>
>>74259505
Messi picking Argentina over Spain was the worst decision of his life. He'd have 3 Euros and 2 WC by now.
>>
>>74257808
underrated post
>>
I feel like Messi and Brady are similar stats and championships wise.. maybe Brady has more but its close

Brady physically is just like Ronaldo though, slower but the same body type
>>
>>74259569
How would he have that second world cup?
>>
>>74257689
>Only Messi is bigger than the club

That's some next level dicksucking and honestly it's just disrespectful.
>>
>>74259569
Argentina would have 2 copas and 1 wc while Spain would be trophyless
>>
>>74264435
autism
>>
>>74264435
argentina would be going through a dutch-like collapse into utter mediocrity right now if it wasn't for messi
>>
>>74257689
Sad!
>>
>>74264435
Without Messi (and Grondona, may he rip in peace) we wouldn't even qualify for the WC
>>
>>74264634
You have top players from the top europe leagues but they suck so fucking much.

I will literally never understand.

Nah i'm kidding I actually do understand you'd have a solid team that know what it wants to play if you didn't change coaches every 2 years.

Tabarez's meme process is the only reason we can compete at top level, it starts from U15 and prepares them to play for the real NT. If Argentina had something similar you'd be great but you're just too disorganized
>>
So Messi is mes que un club
>>
>>74264761
>You have top players from the top europe leagues but they suck so fucking much.
We don't, check the XI we fielded in the last WC final

>Romero
Benchwarmer
>Zabaleta
Good
>Garay
Russian league
>Demichelis
Old as fuck
>Rojo
Benchwarmer
>Mascherano
Used to play as centreback for lot of years
>Biglia
Plays for fucking Lazio
>Enzo Pérez
Meh
>Lavezzi
Mediocre even in the Chinese League
>Messi
Good
>Higuaín
Compulsive chocker

We don't even have a top 10 NT on paper, but we keep overperforming
>>
>>74259569

And those WC would have no meaning, since Spain isn´t his real country
>>
>>74264829
He lived most of his life in Spain, he only played as a pro in Spain
>>
File: 23.png (100KB, 795x724px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
100KB, 795x724px
>>74264796
Not my fault your DTs choose the shittiest players mate, you do have players from top leagues, you just don't use them.

Check our team, by the way Gonzalez plays in Nacional not Lazio.

We have good players but again that's because of the meme process, for example we won the U-20 cup the other day, from that team a defender got picked by Barcelona, Bentancur is going to Juve, Schiappacasse is from Atl.Madrid, we have a Real Madrid player but the fuckers won't let him play.

Meanwhile in Argentina your youth teams are not getting the attention they need so they don't develop as well as they should for international football
>>
>>74264959
Ya, your team is worse than Argentina, but you didn't reach the last 3 finals
>>
>>74264959
I think youre missing the point. It was not that Argentina actually has a potentially good team, it's that Argentina as it was is a shit team yet still made it to the finals
>>
>>74264986
I didn't say we were the best(though we're better than you), I said we're only able to compete at top level because of the process, otherwise it's impossible for a small country to compete against giants.

If you did the same you'd be a lot better than you are

Reaching finals means nothing if you don't win them. When it counted we won against you and lifted another cup at your home, with a shittier team than the one I posted.
>>
>>74265020
They played against fucking Switzerland and Belgium mate. Even 7-1 Brasil had to beat Chile and Colombia before that
>>
>>74264761
>it starts from U15
It starts from baby futbol, its a darwin desbocatti meme but its true. Our baby futbol does filter lots of pussies and encourages the desire to win on children since they're 5.
>>
>>74265041
Bauza seems to be interested in keeping in charge for a while, hope we could keep the same manager for a decade or more like Uruguay
>>
>>74265089
>Our baby futbol does filter lots of pussies and encourages the desire to win on children since they're 5.
Bentancour seems to be the exception, he doesn't look like a classic Urguuayan player
>>
>>74264435
Niggas like you is why I get no respect posting under my leaf flag although having superior sporting knowledge than 97.5% of spuh
>>
>>74265104
For comparison with a bigger nation with a much much bigger talent pool than ours you should also check Germany, Joachim Low has been doing a similar meme for the same time Tabarez has and they get better every world cup.
>>74265120
Eh dunno what you mean by that. I know he's kinda pecho frio but still, that should be because he's always played in Boca
>>
>>74265120
Boca and Argentina were probably more influential when summing up his whole style. He only trained more or less three years with Peñarol in contrast to the six with Boca.
>>
>>74264796

Messi-Dybala-Di Maria
Aguero/Higuain

Looks amazing
>>
>>74265120
Not really, check Gaston Ramirez.

We have some freezers that play good football once in a while, problem is that they're freezers
>>
>>74265229
5 attackers?

>>74265201
When Mattaus came to Argentina to promove the German league he said something like that with Loew, the way they kept improving

That seems to be the best system, but most of them can't handle the pressure of all the media calling them losers, heck, even Messi thought of quitting the NT
>>
>>74265265
Aguero or Higuain

Mascherano and another defensive midfielder in front of the defence
>>
>>74259388
t. Facundo Gonzalez Rossi
>>
>>74257808
fpbp
>>
>>74265229
>no Pratto
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.