[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post YFW Clemson winning has only motivated Saban to win the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: elephant pepe.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
elephant pepe.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Post YFW Clemson winning has only motivated Saban to win the next five natties in a row
>>
penn state should have won
fucking rigged
>>
its like when Eli won... all it did was make Brady play at least 5 more seasons

Champions always come back stronger after a loss
>>
>>74256708
which time
>>
File: whoa.jpg (50KB, 411x334px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
50KB, 411x334px
>>74256675
>>
>ESPN gets contract with SEC
>slurps all SEC teams constantly, most notably Alabama
>when it comes time for new players to pick a school, oh look 80 of the top 100 prospects picked SEC teams, half of those Alabama
>it's almost as if they grew up with those teams shoved down their throats or something
ncaa plz go
>>
>>74256699
>>
>>74256782
I like how ESPN almost entirely refuses to report on NHL, even though it's a fucking sports channel and that's one of the four major sports
can't they just take another ass pounding from NBC (NBC has way way better broadcasting contract with the NFL since they've been NFL backers since day 1) and start a hockey show
fucking hate that they report on the same few topics over and over just because they can't talk about the most based sport
>>
>>74256825
it's because no one watches hockey in the US, at least not compared to the big 3
>>
>>74256825
ESPN is cancer, this is not debatable at this point
>>
>>74256825
>lose rights to a white sport
>get so bootyblasted that you basically become a blacklivesmatter channel
Last time I even attempted to watch sportscenter was years ago, and all of their hockey coverage was condensed into about a 3 minute weekly segment with Barry Melrose
Do they even do that anymore?
>>
>>74256833
viewership for mlb is half of the nhl, fuccboi
and they have the nerve to only report on first half ratings
>>
>Patriot's TE coach

You do realize that offense is what Brady allows them to call.
>>
>>74256866
the fact that they show the fucking Crossfit Games instead of men's college hockey (THEY HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHTS) kills me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.