[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOODBYE MY LOVER GOODBYE MY FRIEND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0951.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0951.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
GOODBYE MY LOVER

GOODBYE MY FRIEND
>>
Fuck that cunt
>>
>Referee Mark Clatenburg to quit the @premierleague for position in Saudi Arabia.

why

just why
>>
Why doesn't football have robot refs yet. ALL prem refs are fucking AWFUL
>>
>>74247521
Top k- wut?
>>
La ilaha illa Allah, ha la ili, hay yo
Hili b'Allah, hey, hili bay yo
We getting Arab money
We getting Arab money
>>
That's what you get for not paying refs enough. Never understood why top level officials hardly make dick when they can change the game single handedly. This is why they take bribes and gamble too.
>>
>>74247521
money. are you literally retarded?
>>
>>74247521
>implying you wouldn't

Petrodollars are GOAT, even I'm going to be going after them next year. Fuck staying here for less than half the money in a harder job.
>>
>>74248353
>living in that country
>GOAT
Come off it, pal. Yes, England has gone down the shitter in the past few years, but that's no reason to pretend the extra money isn't to keep you happy in a smelly shithole
>>
File: lizardman.webm (791KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lizardman.webm
791KB, 1280x720px
goddamit we need you mark

godspeed

>>74248384
living in dubai is definitely a million times better than in london, let alone whatever pissant village you and your inbred family come from
>>
>>74248384
>work for 30 years and pretty much be set for retirement
or
>work until your 75 and maybe own a house and have a pension you can barely survive with
>>
Reminder that Hull had to make up a lie about him apologising to them at half time in order to get him to leave.

All teams should tell lies about all the other refs to get them out.
>>
>>74247431
>>74247521

Quintessentially English.
>>
>>74248454
>his last game in charge was a total clusterfuck and one of the worst refereeing performances of the season
>>
>>74248414

>dubai
>good

it's like vegas, you don't want to be there more than a couple of nights
>>
>>74248501
nigel be real for a moment, you've never been to either place and have no idea what you're talking about
>>
File: my sides 2.jpg (61KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
my sides 2.jpg
61KB, 511x511px
I genuinely can't believe this. Amazing.
>>
>>74248520

i don't need to go there to know it's shit
>>
how will the epl ever recover
>>
>>74248538
>i don't need to go there to know it's shit
and people wonder how the Brexit vote succeeded . . .
>>
>>74248538
kek

typical retard
>>
File: tumblr_ktfbh7nELT1qzr8nao1_500.jpg (127KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ktfbh7nELT1qzr8nao1_500.jpg
127KB, 500x565px
>>74247521
I hope they punish gross incompetence with death there. If they do, I give him only a day or two to live.
>>
>>74248538
Nah you're right. Literally a city built by slaves. Full of dirty arabs and a bunch of white trash working for people who are directly funding ISIS. You would be indirectly funding terrorism by giving them any money.
>>
>>74248815
>You would be indirectly funding terrorism by giving them any money.
Selfish millennials wont care about that
>>
>>74247431

good riddance fucking cunt
>>
>>74248384

The UAE is great, Dubai is quite similar to Las Vegas but with cleaner streets, the Muslims all drink and gamble too.
>>
>>74248815

If you put petrol in your car you're funding Saudi Arabia who fund ISIS, if you use public services like the NHS it's partly funded by weapons sales to Saudi Arabia etc. What can you do about it?
>>
>>74248501

Dubai is a bit different because it has a gorgeous beach with perfect weather year round, I could spend a week just sailing around the Persian Gulf fishing and never get bored. Vegas you're just kind of stuck there 5 hours away from the coast.
>>
>>74249351
Have a sense of morality. It's not like it's a bad thing if less people drive cars
>>
>>74248384
But England is a smelly shithole
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.