[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A woman will never be a ref in the NF-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

A woman will never be a ref in the NF-
>>
wow
>>
>>74242811
>a woman will never call a fumble as recovered by the defense while an offensive player holds the ball right next to he-
>>
>>74242811
>player a shit talks
>player b gets their feelings hurt
>female ref calls foul
>>
>>74242839
Did this actually happen?
>>
>>74242928
Of course it happened
I think it was browns-redskins
>>
>>74242928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCkI_KSoM0c
>>
>>74243199
Looked like the defense got it.
>>
>>74243219
look at 12 second senpai, the nigga literally holding the ball next to her.
>>
>>74243228
Still don't see it. Take a screenshot.
>>
File: IMG_20170215_201438.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170215_201438.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>74243273
Different guy. I didn't see it the first few times I watched it either. I circled the guy holding the ball as the ref looks for the ball in the pile.
>>
>>74243367
>woman infers reality based on her feelings rather than facts
nothing new to see here
>>
>>74243367
Lmao okay and she's pretending to see someone from Washington at the bottom of the pile holding the ball
>>
>>74243476
Don't forget, the nfl's official statement was that the ball being held in the air was from the sideline to try and trick the officials
>>
>>74243744
wait seriously? Source? And did the Browns respond to that statement or is there anything to support it?
>>
If the NFL was smart, they'd hire on the most ugly butch female referee in existence to be a ref because they'd get some real good PR from Da Left and normal guys would still get their enjoyment, though subconsciously, from acting like dogshit towards her for bad calls
>>
She's fine at officiating tbqh
>>
She's terrible.

Lauren Holtkamp in the NBA is terrible too.

Violet Palmer settled down, but was terrible for a long time.

Maybe women shouldn't be refs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.