[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Arsenal Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 546
Thread images: 81

File: ching chong wengu san.jpg (93KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
ching chong wengu san.jpg
93KB, 500x711px
>>
Wenger > Anceloshit
>>
wenger in
>>
Wenger in
>>
She actually bought the battery pack.
>>
RAMSEY IN
>>
Sixth for Arteta
>>
Wenger OUT
Ozil OUT
Sanshit OUT
Ramshit OUT
and most importantly WELBECK OUT
>>
>>
nice marking there kos
>>
File: 1334781696957.jpg (66KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1334781696957.jpg
66KB, 500x565px
Clearout NOW
>>
>tfw a wenger masteclass leaves us with a 1-1 at break
>>
Red Card
>When?
>>
Ozil should've crossed it the twat
>>
>Resting Giroud for Sutton
why
>>
Who /holding a massive shit til halftime/ here
>>
i'm starting to think ramsey might actually be better than xhaka
>>
>drawing with a Wenger Arsenal
Bayern really need to step it up.
>>
>Ozil actually getting involved for once but just being complete shit

can't make this shit up
>>
>>74235826
We have an actual chance at winning that competition
>>
>>74235830

with your hands?
>>
ozil is a literal fraud
>>
>>74235826
for what i hear they're on great form
>>
WENGER OUT

REFBALL SOON

ALLEGRI IN
>>
I'll take this
>>
File: 1485707323939.jpg (138KB, 1175x660px) Image search: [Google]
1485707323939.jpg
138KB, 1175x660px
Hello, I'm the official /bundes/©® spokesperson and I'm here to wish you good luck for the second half.
>>
You know this referee will give these muzzie apologist cunts a penalty or Arsenal red for nothing in the second half to appease the foaming fans and players who are literally just fucking harassing the referee non-stop.

Fucking pathetic, hope their families get raped by some syrian migrants
>>
Feo on to stretch Bayern up and Jiroo to head it out on corners and Free kicks and also to score a cheeky 80th min goal
>>
File: dogwalk.gif (808KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
dogwalk.gif
808KB, 207x207px
>>74235864
>when you kneel on the floor and pull your pants down so you can stay at the computer a bit longer without having to go and have a shit
>>
File: 1411932887310.jpg (88KB, 862x926px) Image search: [Google]
1411932887310.jpg
88KB, 862x926px
>Buttyearn Poopnig
>>
Ozil has literally never delivered for us in a big game where it matters.

Not good enough saying he doesn't have good enough players around him.
>>
>>74235886
I like /bundes/ but don't need you wishing us good luck m8. I want us to lose badly.
>>
Ozil, Iwobi and Coquelin have all been fucking useless. By far our worst players. Coquelin can't track a run to save his life, Ozil just stands still like a lamp post when the ball moves around him and Iwogbi is neither tracking back to help Gibbs or providing any attacking threat. All fucking useless
>>
is Wongo, dare i say it, in?
>>
>>74235935

>the state of arsenal fans
>>
>>74235897
all >our walking reds are mussies tho
>>
lmao look at our players after alexis hits the pen

literally no one gambles on a rebound
>>
I'm predicting 3-1 to Bayern

they have been ridiculously good and far better
>>
>>74235990
they honestly haven't
>>
>>74235966
Wenger out by any means senpai
>>
START REVVING UP THAT ENERGY TO GIVE TO ARSENAL
>>
>>74236014
compare to us they have
>>
>>74235990

desu they haven't really had more chances than arsenal and that's what matters

wenger has set arsenal deep so sure bayern have knocked it about and looked alright
>>
>>74236014
This. They need to start playing better or we'll nick a cheeky win and AKBs will come swarming out.
>>
did you guys see the napoli guy's goal?

can we sign him
>>
>>74235990
They've had the possession but chance wise, they're not far ahead of us.

Our defence and midfield is porous though.

Can't see us holding out much longer.
>>
>>74235886
i really like that image
>>
I actually hate Ozil the lazy cunt
>>
ozil a shit
>>
>>74235949
If it stays this way

>>74235985
Why would would you expect the best goalkeeper in the world to save the penalty and the palm it back into danger?
>>
>>74235990
arsenal have actually had the better chances.
>>
>>74235653
small club mentality
>>
WHAT THE FUCK WAS OZIL DOING ON THAT ROBBEN GOAL???????
>>
File: 1483337518612.jpg (2MB, 2044x3021px) Image search: [Google]
1483337518612.jpg
2MB, 2044x3021px
>>74236138
>>
File: 345678.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
345678.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>people responding to me with apparent optimism

We are supporting Arsenal here right? Is this the right thread?

You know what will eventually happen right
>>
>>74236145
Thinking about his contract
>>
>>74236140

he was trying to use his bug eyes laser special power
>>
All this Ozil hate is bound to cause some meme magic

Betting on him to get a fluke goal towards the end of the second half
>>
>>74236168
w-who is this?
>>
>>74236145
coquelin was more at fault, on virtue of it actually being hisjob and him being closer

if he had anticipated robben cutting in and was in position two paces to the right he would have stopped robben in his tracks

that kind of thing separates a good DM from a mediocre one
>>
>>74236185
Everyone must have realised he's shit by now, but we'll go all out to give him a new contract and then we'll be stuck with him shitting up the team on huge wages similar to Walcott.
>>
>>74236199
this is how we got ramsey to be goat for one season
>>
>>74236199
But meme magic/collective consciousness would say that the more people hate on him, the worse he'll get
>>
>>74236244
>one season
under half a season
>>
>>74236048
>signing italians
>>
No to racism is something i follow because i have friends and a girlfriend and don't need to hate other races to fulfill my heart
>>
>>74236247
/arse/ is gay so its collective hate has a reversed effect
>>
>>74236267
This
>>
>>74236267
>not hating absolutely everything and being racist by default
weirdo
>>
>>74235990
They've been better but we haven't seen the number of chances as last year. If it continues the way the last 15 minutes did we will probably draw. Even better if it's 2-2
>>
>keown praising ozil for working hard off the ball

/arse/ casuals btfo
>>
>>74236287
give name
>>
>>74236312
keown is actually losing it
first saying wenger needs at least two more years, and now this
>>
>ospenis ded
F
>>
I feel like at this point Sanchez's selfishness is detrimental to the team
>>
Lmao fucking janny banned me
>>
why is ospina always getting injured in games? kek
>>
>42 minutes of gabriel
worry
>>
KOSCIELNY NO
the black Jew was right, 3-1 incoming
>>
obligatory ospina injury
>>
>gabriel AND cech coming on

oh fuck off this bullshit
>>
why does it always has to pile up like this
>>
Oh boy can't wait Cech fucking it up
>>
>>74236376
What a shame, the poor lad.
>>
File: 1483327579830.jpg (226KB, 869x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1483327579830.jpg
226KB, 869x1254px
>>74236402
should have posted a cute 2D girl like I did lad
>>
>inb4 Cech conceding a weak shot on his near post
>>
>>74236433

have
>>
>kos out
I mean it's not like we had a chance before, but
>>
have >we ever even lost a match with Gibbs as captain?
>>
>Kosc ded
rip season
rip
>>
>Stream cuts out
>Comes back on
Ospina is kill and Koscielny is going off
The fuck did I miss?
>>
>Gibbs captain
Really. We know Wenger doesn't rate the armband but this must be taking the piss.
>>
>>74236402
what's wrong with posting slags?
>>
>iwobshit
can't even substitute shit players for most elite striker in the UEFA because of injuries
>>
literally our most important player goes off injured
>>
gg
>>
>>74236523
Captain Gibbo has never had a bad game or a loss.

>tfw spoke too soon
>>
>arse
>>
OZIL FUCKIGN SHIT
>>
>the state of arsecucks beta nu male general

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>rating mustafi ever
>>
>Mustafi """""marking""""" Lewy
>>
SHITZIL
>>
>gabriel
>>
>manlets CBs

wenger out
>>
Kill ozil keep Sanchez
>>
Predicted 3-1 lads
>>
>>74236526
The janny hates them for free
>>
>>74235990
Why did you do this
>>
JUST
>>
>>74236651
never doubted you
>>
Hope Wenger packs his bags right now, inexcusable.
>>
Now that's just embarassing
>>
Wow I hate Arsenal now
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
The state of this team
>>
mate, what a goal
>>
>Gabrilel
>>
>Kosc off
>Concede 2 goals
>>
Wenger in?
>>
Is anyone surprised? Please tell me you aren't
>>
File: 1426216108443.png (714KB, 623x780px) Image search: [Google]
1426216108443.png
714KB, 623x780px
>>74235990
>>
>>74235990
you were right m8
>>
File: 1419211336084.png (424KB, 519x903px) Image search: [Google]
1419211336084.png
424KB, 519x903px
>>74235990
>>
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

>1-1 AT HALF TIME

>WE PLAYED WELL LADS WENGER IN

>WE CAN DO THIS

>GET THEM BACK TO THE EMIRATES

>THE CUP DOUBLE IS ON

LET
ME
CATCH
MY
BREATH
>>
I have come here to laugh at Arsenal.
>>
File: 1436236095505.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1436236095505.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>74235990
>>
>Gabriel

Fucking hate this cunt
>>
>>74236745

pretty much, the fuck were the cbs doing there
>>
Imagine being such an autistic favelanigger
>>
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
>THIS IS OUR YEAR

>THE TITLE IS ON

>AZAR IS SHIT I SWEAR!!!!

>WE CAN BEAT BAYERN

>WENGER IN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha
>>
Let's see how late Wenger make substitution
>>
Arsenal Fan TV can't upload fast enough
>>
>>74236805

i dont get this meme, youre brasilian why do you care?
>>
>>74236806
already did tho
>>
>the absolute state of these spergs
Sad really, their energy would be better spent on suicide
>>74236824
this
>>
wenger out lol
>>
>>74236774
kek

KEK

K E K

K E K E
E K E
K E
E
>>
So Gabriel comes on and our defence goes to absolute shit.

We need better backup
>>
>ozshit
>>
>>74236829
That's because injury
>>
File: wait.jpg (244KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
244KB, 600x408px
I'll just wait until Wenger builds a team that isn't full of mental midgets
>>
3-3 coming up

calm down retards
>>
kek all these ABAs having been quiet until they knew for sure that Arsenal was btfo, and then suddenly acting like /arse/ weren't expecting this outcome
>>
lol xhaka what a pointless lunge
>>
This is the epitome of Wengerball
>>
wew
game got good all of a sudden
>>
Should ABKs be genocided? I say yes, look how much good Wenger has done returning to the sideline.
>>
>paying 45m for a swiss charlie adam
>>
i hope bayern score more so the board can rip up that 2 year contract extension
>>
>>74236893
but muh xhaka passion!
>>
Lol it's over, joke fucking club. Fuck off wenger, fuck off useless trash players. Hope kroenke and gazidis fucking die.
>>
>>74236929
lol
>>
FUCK OFF WENGER YOU OLD PRICK JUST LEAVE I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE
>>
Oh fuckoff Mustafi
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 614.jpg (30KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
614.jpg
30KB, 300x299px
That's the Arsenal i know and despise
>>
WENGER RESIGN TONIGHT
>>
arsenal defending is depressing
>>
ahahahahahahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HUMILIATION

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

GET FUCKED

arsecucks I swear
>>
i thought arsenal was supposed to be good.
>>
See you next season, lads.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
rev up the banners/boos/wenger outs lads
>>
WHAT THE FUCK WONGA
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>74236894
>>
What a useless, pointless club and setup. Fucking shit players all throughout the squad. Fuck off useless cunts.

Also, fuck the retards saying arsenal could do well in the UCL. season has been over for a while retards.
>>
This ends 5-1
>>
fucking lmao
>>
will there be aftv
>>
Sad!
>>
We gonna get a repeat of the 5-1?
>>
Since we will never know for sure, I'm gonna say it. If Kosc hadn't gotten injured Arsenal would've won the game.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1422496752261.png (436KB, 573x569px) Image search: [Google]
1422496752261.png
436KB, 573x569px
>>74237016
this...
>>
File: 1477692948150.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1477692948150.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>wenger will NEVER EVER leave
>>
File: 1335983680444.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1335983680444.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>74236894
>>
>Mustafshit
>>
File: 1458496479770.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458496479770.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>4-1
>>
>ARSELEL DEFENDING
ARSELEL DEFENDING
>ARSELEL DEFENDING
ARSELEL DEFENDING
>ARSELEL DEFENDING
ARSELEL DEFENDING
>ARSELEL DEFENDING
ARSELEL DEFENDING
>ARSELEL DEFENDING
ARSELEL DEFENDING
>ARSELEL DEFENDING
ARSELEL DEFENDING
>ARSELEL DEFENDING
ARSELEL DEFENDING
>ARSELEL DEFENDING
ARSELEL DEFENDING
>ARSELEL DEFENDING
ARSELEL DEFENDING
>>
Fuck off Wenger. Announce retirement after the game already.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAv
>>
Kosc only came off 10 minutes ago.
>>
7-1 incoming
>>
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
We are the funniest joke ever
>>
ENUFF IS ENUFF
>>
So this basically confirms that Koscielny is elite right?
>>
Reminder to non-arsenal fans invading this thread, there's a high chance that some of these Arsenal ''''supporters'''''' are non-white
>>
>>74237016
>tfw you're already wallowing in depression and can't get any worse, so this doesn't even affect you at all

feels comfy man
>>
>>74237119
thats the sad part
>>
File: 1464465834095.jpg (16KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1464465834095.jpg
16KB, 480x320px
>Arsenal
>Arsenal fans
>Arsenal fan tv
>Wenger
>Ty

Always next year, fáms and bluds
>>
30 minutes to go.

Reckon Bayern can get two more for a comfy 7-1

>:D
>>
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>THIS IS OUR YEAR LA
>>
>>74235653
lol more like eternal ARSCHsenal thread

hahahahaha

>b-but english people can play football
said no one with a brain ever
>>
>paying that much money for xhakashit and mustafshit
Don't give that senile cunt another cent. Get him the fuck out. Can't wait for Alexis and Ozil to leave as well
>>
WENGER IN!
>>
Hope you get beat 7-1 you shit cunts
>>
File: anherohotline.jpg (108KB, 672x739px) Image search: [Google]
anherohotline.jpg
108KB, 672x739px
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF /4RSE/
>>
Can't wait for AFTV tonight
>>
File: 1452521464262.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1452521464262.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
No worries Arsenal will just beat Bayern 4-0 at home.
>>
feo on to save the day!

wait...
>>
File: C3YQKFxWQAQQ-vs.jpg (64KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C3YQKFxWQAQQ-vs.jpg
64KB, 1024x1024px
>>74236894
>>
File: 010.jpg (40KB, 552x388px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
40KB, 552x388px
>go get my 250 word essay about grilled cheese out of the microwave

>now its 4
>>
>>74237158

Woops meant 3 more hehehe
>>
>Koscielny comes off
>Concede three times in the next 10 minutes
>>
>B-BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR
LAMO
>>
All of the other top English clubs would have put up more of a fight here than Arsenal.
>>
Imagine being as autistic as these shitposters, just kill yourselves seeing as you have nothing to live for.
>the brazilian nigger will get killed soon anyways
>hans will get killed by muslim hoards
>>
>Arselel were celebrating at half-time cause it was only 1-1

This isn't even small club mentality. It's something else.
>>
IT'S TIME TO GO
>>
>>74237198
>B-BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR

Wew, really nailed the average Arsenal fan.
>>
>Losing
>Bring Walnut
OUT OUT
>>
As if anyone is really shocked by this ROFL
>>
why dont we have drums at the emirates
>>
>>74237198
>said no one ever
might need to check your prescription glasses Hans, this isn't Liverpool.
>>
>>74237209
It's a wenger mentality.
>>
>>74236894
>americans & soccer episode 34
>>
>>74237198
Nobody said that you shitskin fucking cunt, die in a bombing
>>
>this is the power of one of the most elite pro clubs of England

laffin
>>
File: Arseal 324.jpg (295KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Arseal 324.jpg
295KB, 1024x683px
>Arsenal proceed to win 2-0 at the Emirates
We will never escape this time loop
>>
File: #########67ho6y7.jpg (148KB, 540x804px) Image search: [Google]
#########67ho6y7.jpg
148KB, 540x804px
>There are Arsenal fans IN Germany watching this in front of their eyes right now
>>
Imagine sticking with a manager for 15 years because Theirry Henry was amazing
>>
I predicted a 5-2. It can still happen.
>>
File: 1486261402401.jpg (54KB, 366x427px) Image search: [Google]
1486261402401.jpg
54KB, 366x427px
>>74237233
>Wenger contract extension and Theo Walcott testimonial this summer
>>
File: accept death.png (226KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
accept death.png
226KB, 500x417px
I try to act like this doesn't bother me anymore, but in fact I'm in terrible pain right now
>>
>>74237198

every single one of us knows arsenal is shit you fucking muslim cunt
>>
Ozil is pointless
>>
>This is England's elite team
>Doing worse than Darmstadt
>>
>>74237073
Is that the Koscielny who needed referee support at home against Burnley and lost at home against Watford this year? He really is firm as a rock.
>>
Is lesta England's only hope at the champions league?
>>
Arsenal is a joke
>>
Xhaka is literally an angry Denilson.

Absolute garbage. Possibly the worst value signing in Wenger's reign.
>>
>>74237300
I've always said that the best team of England is about equal with a mid tier 2nd league team in Germany
>>
File: 1477152432463.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477152432463.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>All these fags trying to mock us saying "B-but it's our year!"
Literally no-one has said that, esepcially unironically
>>
ARSENE 'IT'S EASY TO DEFEND' WENGER
>>
File: edx.jpg (87KB, 690x516px) Image search: [Google]
edx.jpg
87KB, 690x516px
>>74237288
Exactly this
>>
>>74237308
Wenger's fault entirely.
>>
File: file.png (116KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
116KB, 250x250px
>>74237288
>it's just a game
>>
>>74237275
And yet it's still a prettier sight than Cara.
>>
>>74235673
>>74235728
>>74235743
>>
>>74237307

Sevilla is going to tear them a new asshole
>>
>Arsenal embarrassing the entire Country yet again

Seriously, just fuck off and let Everton or some shit have a go in Europe instead, you useless cunts
>>
File: England.webm (532KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
England.webm
532KB, 640x480px
>>
>>74237298
he has been shit for the better part of the last two months but Wenger is too scared to drop him, pathetic. That's why the club is held hostage every time new contracts come up. With performances like these Özil can get the fuck out whenever he wants, especially when one of his conditions for a new contract is for Wenger to stay.
Alexis is 100% gone anway.
>>
>Mats Hummels literally dribbles past your midfield

Hahahahaha how is this even a team nigga?
>>
>>74237228
>>74237241
>>74237253
>>74237297
wow, haha lads it's merely banter

why are you guys so tilted? is your team losing?? roflmato
>>
Hahahahshs.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Lads, it's Arsenal
Jungs, es ist Arsenal

Lads, it's Arsenal
Jungs, es ist Arsenal
Lads, it's Arsenal
Jungs, es ist Arsenal
Lads, it's Arsenal
Jungs, es ist Arsenal
>>
File: 567.jpg (78KB, 472x315px) Image search: [Google]
567.jpg
78KB, 472x315px
>>74237274

holy fucking shit where the hell have you been la?
>>
>>74237336
not if they play a high line

>based pace abuse
>>
>>74237349
>muh english teams in europe
All of them are an embarrassment you limey faced fucking cunt
>>
A defender almost walked through our team lmao
>>
>Nodnol
>>
>>74237328

yet hes gonna get a new deal

arsenal is the definition of a cucked club
>>
>autistic Bauern customers posting in /arse/
I'm out
>>
>>74237374
True, all teams from England are trash
>>
>it's not 8-1
kek bayern is pathetic shit
>>
>>74237362
Imagine being this autistic, glad you will commit that energy elsewhere like killing yourself soon
>>
>It's a Jewmaican was right again episode
>>
A decade of this same exact shit

If you got your hopes up for this, FUCK YOU

if you thought anything was going to be different, fuck your small little stupid brain

If you want Wenger to stay because you're afraid of what comes next, fuck you
>>
>>74237409
our guy
>>
>>74236774

> imagine being this pathetic
>>
me: logs off 4chan, twitter, facebook, instagram, myspace, lunarstorm, google+ for a month

see you lads at the fac up finals
>>
>>74237349
Don't worry mate, tomorrow Tottenham and Manure will make sure Arsenal doesn't feel alone
>>
Who is ready for a 2-0 win at the alliance dubbed as a "heroic go of it" fucking useless club
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (91KB, 665x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
91KB, 665x800px
>Mfw Arsenal will win 3-0 at home but still get knocked out
>Mfw the disillusioned fans will think their team is good again
>>
Reminder that people actually thought Bayern was beatable.
>>
File: its not about winning.jpg (182KB, 851x768px) Image search: [Google]
its not about winning.jpg
182KB, 851x768px
>mfw
>>
>Arsenal season already over in February
>>
>>74237451
>at the alliance

delete your embarrassing post you stupid cretin
>>
>lewandoski will never have his knee shattered
shame
>>
thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
>>
>>74237469
Well they are, but not by Arsenal.
>>
>>74237465
if arsenal win 3-0 they go through you stupid cunt
>>
>this is the best team in the ""premier"" league
ahahahaha mein sides
>>
Why does Mustafi insist on making shit harder for himself?
>>
will we beat suttin' as comprehensively as these are beating us?
>>
>>74237487

So just like every year for the last 10 years
>>
>>74237161
What a notable and worthwhile opinion from a German.

> said nobody ever
>>
File: 1486476819146.png (324KB, 613x709px) Image search: [Google]
1486476819146.png
324KB, 613x709px
>>74237465
>Mfw Arsenal will win 3-0 at home but still get knocked out

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>74237497
I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF
>>
>>74237465
>tf
>tp
>>
It's ok guys at least >we will win the return fixture 2-1 and go out to 2 more years of Wenger with heads held high
>>
>>74237488
neck yourself you fucking cunt you know what I meant
EMIRATES
You happy faggot? Doesn't matter w/ this shit club anyways it's filled with shit players and managed by a shit cunt like you.
>>
File: 1476696351577.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1476696351577.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>>74237505
who are you quoting?
>>
>>74237505
the only people that think that are arsenal customers
>>
>>74237505
We're barely the third best team, let alone first.
>>
>>74237513

nah m8, it was usually in March were they dropped from the league. This year was at least 1 month early.
>>
>>74237559
>attributing that label to arsenal
Embarrassing and sad, try necking yourself instead.
>>
>>74237488
good banter this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72xRZ4FF1IQ
>>
>>74237273
Except Arsenal haven't been 'elite' for over a decade you fucking idiot.
>>
All of this Wenger talk is valid but masks the fact that the players have been fucking shocking as well.
>>
arsecucks on literal suicide watch
>>
Wenger in
>>
Who /talksportwithaidriandurham/ tomorrow?

Can't wait for the Arse rants desu, I'm guessing either "he should offer his resignation" or "he just needs to walk away"
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 748x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 748x528px
Literally what is he good at?

>Racism
>Fouling people
>Getting booked and sent off
>>
File: #############80olih.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
#############80olih.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
One silver lining lads, no more Wenger at the end of the season
>>
Is Ospina gonna die literally before this game is over?
>>
>>74237497
WHATS DONE IS DONE IT FEELS SO BAD
>>
>>74237465
>americans
>>
>premier leagu best in the world
not hard to be competitive if ur shit playing diarrhea teams lel
>>
>>74237513
kek arseanal is fucking pathetic
>>
>>74237417
savage
>>
>>74237599
Who bought the players? Who trains them? Who sets them up and tells them how to play?

Really makes you think
>>
no welbz
>wtf
>>
>>74237599
>players have been fucking shocking as well
true, who the hell buys and manages these cunts? He needs to be held accountable
>>
>>74237314
That's because you're an idiot
>>
>>74237570
you are in a time lapse m8. its been every february for the last 10+ years since feb is not only my birthday but also when CL starts again and we shit the bed
>>
>>74237616
good joke
>>
>>74237591
>american arsenal customer
you first
>>
>this brazilian faggot doesn't live in the area undergoing hue purge
Shame, I wanted you to die in a favela you monkey. You still will though
>>
HOW CAN YOU GUYS EVEN CALL YOURSELVES FANS??

This tie isn't over.

All we need is a 3-0 at the Emirates.

FFS believe in the team
>>
>>74237365
Working night shifts, just post as anon when I can
>tfw following Arsenal takes a greater toll on your body
>>
>>74237499
>Reminder that people actually thought Bayern was beatable by Arsenal.
>>
who /RAFA/ here
>>
This is good, now we can focus on the FA cup. It is after all the oldest and most significant trophy
>>
>>74237651
>shitskin paki attempting to fit in
No surprise there
>implying I am autistic enough to need to
No need, good life faggot
>>
>>74237659
>believe in the team

i do and always have. i don't however believe in the manager who will probably start ainsley maitland-niles and jeff in the next game and bench all his good players for no apparent reason just like he did today.
>>
>>74237632
>>74237634
Solid arguments. I've changed my mind now, the players have been incredible.
>>
>>74237659
How the fuck am I supposed to believe if Wenger keeps starting Oxlade
>>
>Bayern with around 4 times the number of passes
>>
File: ##########90oyij.jpg (552KB, 1218x1920px) Image search: [Google]
##########90oyij.jpg
552KB, 1218x1920px
>Stream stop working
>don't even care about finding a new one
>>
>>74237666
The thing is, danish akb cunt, I can't tell if that's satire from you or not
>>
ospina keeping this from going into double digits lmao
>>
>>74237678
>paki
he said he's NOT an arsenal fan
>>
>bellerin getting absolutely EXPOSED as a meme
>>
>>74237599

Perhaps the silly old cunt should stop them doing silly selfie bullshit and all those fucking stupid "challenges" and install some actual discipline in the club, or even set a good example to his players by not pushing refs and getting banned

You think someone like Fergie would allow any of that bollocks to go on?
>>
>>74237678
yet here you are getting angry on an anonymous chilean mountain climbing message board
>>
Our football club is in serious trouble. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, Chelsea when it really mattered? They kill us. I beat Chelsea all the time. All the time. I played seven seasons as the manager of Arsenal in FM16 and won the Champions League twice.
>>
HOW DO YOU LIKE BREXIT NOW YOU FUCKING CUNTS LOL.
>>
>>74237700
That wasn't what I was saying lad. Of course the players have been shit and deserve all the criticism they've got, but this is far from the first time it's happened and when they're consistently playing poorly it just makes you feel like they're not good enough. It all comes back to Wenger in the end.
>>
File: addtext_com_MTYyNTQ4MjYyNDI1.jpg (59KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MTYyNTQ4MjYyNDI1.jpg
59KB, 590x590px
>>
>>74237715
Nah, I'm an honest AKB cunt, I don't like changing my views and opinions even when I know I'm wrong
>>
Ospina literally playing on his own
>>
>Lahm getting card on purpose so he doesnt have to play the 2nd leg because he knows it's over anyway
>>
>>74237743
>b-but he's the best young RB in the w-world!!
>he c-can run f-fast that m-means he's good!!
>defending? wh-what's that??
>>
Wenger IN
>>
>>74237777
What you are is fucking delusional. Hope you fuck off this summer when that cunt leaves.
>>
but forreal le coq was outta his depth tonight
>>
>ospina stand out player
>passenger gibbs "captain"
>>
Bless Ospina desu
>>
>>74237787
kek
aurier IN
>>
>>74237772
first
>>
>>74237659
Fuck off. Cunt.
>>
>>74237791
Sorry mate, I'll see you next season, when it's definitely gonna be our year
>>
>>74237793
>tonight
>implying that isn't always the case
>>
>>74237659

Even if you were bering serious, who goes to the Emirates to support the fucking team these days anyway?

It's just for the social and won't change till a winning mentatilty is installed
>>
>>74237793
He's suddenly started declining and I'm scared to be honest. He was supposed to be our guy.
>>
>>74237836
you can get away with it in pl, against burnley team
>>
>>74237659
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>74237830
It will never be until the senile french fuck is out
>>
>>74237787
This.
>b-bellerin is the goat
>i p-play fifa, speed i-is the most important thing guise
>>
>Official shittest players at The Arsenal - from a home and away supporter who lives 8 minutes from Highbury

1. Bellerin
2. Xhaka
3. Mustafi
4. Muh Ox
5. Walcott
>>
The absolute state of this shit club. What a useless fucking club, Liquidate the club.
>>
That was absolutely pathetic from Ox
>>
File: Arseal 488.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Arseal 488.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
Ox you fuck
>>
AND ITS FIVE
>>
FUCKING RETARD
>>
>meme man scoring

fuckkkkkkk
>>
>ar5ena1
>>
>>74237896
Mustafi is an absolute con man
>>
state of that
>>
HUMILIATING DEFEAT
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEYOND FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEYOND FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEYOND FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEYOND FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEYOND FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEYOND FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEYOND FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEYOND FUCKED
>>
FUCKOFF OX
>>
>5-1
Just
Fucking Ox
>>
Oof.
>>
LAMO
LAMOHAHHAHAHA
LAMOHAHAH
LAMO
LAMOHAHALAMO
LAMOHAHHAHAHA
LAMOHAHAH
LAMO
LAMOHAHA
>>
>>74237659
(You)
>>
oh god i cant breath
>>
hope we lose against Sutton on the weekend so I can stop watching Arsenal for the rest of the season
>>
File: 018.jpg (132KB, 466x750px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
132KB, 466x750px
>>
>>74237896
Muh Ox has just moved up 2 spots
>>
>AR5ENA1
>AR5ENA1
>AR5ENA1
>AR5ENA1
>>
If Wenger isn't notified he is fired w/ in the next month I hope fans ACTUALLY protest.
>>
File: 1385747828544.png (126KB, 300x436px) Image search: [Google]
1385747828544.png
126KB, 300x436px
FUCKIN LMAO
can I ask a question
WHERE WAS GIBBS
>>
>>74237987
RIP monkey
>>
ArseBAD
>>
>>74237896

>Xhaka

What was he ever thinking signing this cunt?

Literally stealing a living
>>
>>74237659
(you)
>>
File: 1481315794001.gif (24KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481315794001.gif
24KB, 482x800px
>Not even the most hardcore barca journalists think they can recover a 4-0 against PSG
>Arsefag thinking they can beat a 5-1 at emirates
>>
File: 1446964711890.png (186KB, 393x436px) Image search: [Google]
1446964711890.png
186KB, 393x436px
I hope you won't blame Ospina for your shitty defense.
>>
hahahahahahahhhahahahahhahHHHHHahahahahahahah
>>
Remember when stupid fucks thought Ox had suddenly rebounded due to two performances? Yeah, the same retarded cunts that get deceived by theo everytime he scores a meme goal. British players are fucking shit and always will be.
>>
This general should be b& from /sp/
>>
File: 1453656588338.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1453656588338.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>
We didn't care about champions league anyway. We still have the FA Cup.
>>
>>74237500
>>74237531
>>74237536
>>74237621

>IMPLYING IT WAS EVER GOING TO END 4-1

HAHAHAHA YOU LITERAL RETARDS
>>
>>74238049
This ospina was fucking brilliant

The score line would be fucking 7-1
>>
you guys should all kill yourselves. wankers.
>>
What's wenger excuse? Err...
>>
>>74238042
against Bayern

it's fucking unreal
>>
>>74237896
We have so many GOTTA GO FAST shit footballer wankers

Ox literally hates football anyway so I doubt he'll even care about his fuck up.
>>
File: dude.jpg (45KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
45KB, 500x481px
>alexis is mad as fuck
>>
>>74238077
>We
>American

Please stop this meme
>>
>>74238042
>>74238049
>>74238067
>>74238068
>>74238073
>>74238069
>>74238077
What part of London you from lads?
>>
File: 1486574656152.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486574656152.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>74238042
>All media come straight for Enrique's head after that loss
>Wenger will still get the "give him one more year he just needs investment" treatment
>>
>>74238049
Nah, be far worse without him
>>
>>74238069
It's a depression support group.
>>
ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL ArseLAL
>>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAv
>>
>>74238084
No, you were wrong at the time. Don't try and weasel out of your error.
>>
>>74237659
Hang yourself!!
>>
File: 1486817527662.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486817527662.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Every year its the same shit
>>
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
@74238084
Not gonna give (you)
>>
Get fucked
>>
WENGER OUT
E
N
G
E
R

O
U
T
>>
ALEXIS GET OUT OF ARSESHIT
>>
Who here is ready for comfy aftv?
>>
>>74238123

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1378659882275.png (104KB, 380x301px) Image search: [Google]
1378659882275.png
104KB, 380x301px
>>74238106
None, I just came to laugh at you.
>>
THIAGO TALKING TO ALEXIS LIKE THAT

FUCKS SAKE HES OFF ISNT HE
>>
File: Screenshot_20170215-223609.jpg (192KB, 700x1468px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170215-223609.jpg
192KB, 700x1468px
>>74238106
>0(zero) real English players
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

(You) me again once Arsenal actually starts fielding ENGLISHMEN lmao
>>
Thank god we saved Giroud for the Sutton game
>>
>>74237659
TY is that you?
>>
Still a better result than Barcelona got desu, at least they got the away goal Wenger really wanted
>>
>ar5ena1
>>
people will shit on Ozil. Not this old, senile fuck.
>>
File: hehe oh god.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hehe oh god.gif
2MB, 400x300px
worst thing is, we gonna lose to sutton now
>>
File: #############798ukp.jpg (96KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
#############798ukp.jpg
96KB, 500x750px
Are there any AKBs left? I'm curious
>>
File: IMG_1353.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.gif
2MB, 300x168px
Moar like Eternally Arse.
>>
Is this the laugh at Arsenal thread?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74238106
Don't ever reply to me again, I don't support this shittyass club.
>>
File: 1349441740443.gif (3MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1349441740443.gif
3MB, 320x179px
>when the EPLEL think they can beat an actual good team with refball
>>
I can't breathe
>>
>arsefags
lmao
>>
File: trash-bag.jpg (108KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
trash-bag.jpg
108KB, 1300x1300px
>and here we have a rare /AR5E/ in the wild
>>
>>74238168
We only produce niglets now

Same as you actually
>>
>EPLEL

Overrated merc league
>>
Remember to make a new thread so we can laugh at Atsenal some more.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74237772

holy shit i needed that! well played!
>>
>>74238164
did you seriously hold any doubt?
we don;t deserve him, Ive been an alexis fanboy since his udinese days, he doesn;t deserve this shit
>>
File: 135468468464541.gif (934KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
135468468464541.gif
934KB, 500x281px
Hmmmmm, where have I seen this episode before?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 265x200px
>Literally
>Not
>One
>SINGLE
>European cup

Literally in tears here chaps. Thanks once again for the laughs.
>>
File: wojak.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
9KB, 205x246px
pls wenger

JUST LEAVE ALREADY
>>
File: arse.png (3MB, 1917x1075px) Image search: [Google]
arse.png
3MB, 1917x1075px
>bayern player has the ball
>no arsenal player within 10 yards of him
>>
>>74235653
Ospina MOM
>>
File: 087.jpg (43KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
087.jpg
43KB, 480x490px
>>74238190

im the last one surviving in the wild.

when i kill myself tonight, my race is ended.
>>
Stop EMBARASSING our country you black bastards
>>
>>74238211
>we
>being THIS mad
S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G
>>
>>74238212

>Benfica beats Dortmund yesterday
>Superior Buyernwins league>>EPlel

this meme has to stop.
>>
File: 1444537849734.jpg (540KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1444537849734.jpg
540KB, 1024x689px
Don't worry Arsenal will win the away leg

Buyern will go on to win the champions league

Arsenal will say that they beat the champions of europe while they celebrate the 4th place trophy so they can be an embarrassment to England again next season
>>
So did you fags start a gofundme to pay off the refs or was that out of Arse's pocket?
>>
>>74238223
>we
>>
even my god forsaken meme team has win at least 1 european cup
>>
>top your group for once
>still get to play Bayern

I feel sorry for you guys
>>
>>74238251
did you even watch the game yesterday?
>>
File: 212221.png (486KB, 444x465px) Image search: [Google]
212221.png
486KB, 444x465px
>>74238244
>>
File: a0YyywZ_700b.jpg (36KB, 346x458px) Image search: [Google]
a0YyywZ_700b.jpg
36KB, 346x458px
AR5ENA1
>>
>>74238247
>implying the entirety of the EPL isn't shit
>>
File: bay.png (3MB, 1917x1075px) Image search: [Google]
bay.png
3MB, 1917x1075px
>>74238236
>arsenal player had ball
>6 (SIX) bayern players surround the ball

wenger needs to be shot, not even joking. that's the only way the ride will end.
>>
>>74238275
yes we
>>
File: donald.webm (1MB, 372x324px) Image search: [Google]
donald.webm
1MB, 372x324px
Fresh OC if anyone wants it.
>>
>>
>>74238236
should be Ozils position
instead just having a casual stroll
>>
Maybe we can kill this cancerous general once and for all. Let's see how long we can keep laughing at this cuck club.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>arsecucks thought they had a chance
>>
File: cleaning-eye-glasses.jpg (492KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
cleaning-eye-glasses.jpg
492KB, 1688x1125px
>>74238309
>>
>>74238300
Pretty good
>>
Hello Darkness My Old Friend
>>
Come down from the ledge lads, don't do it.
>>
>>74238290
>implying you are qualified to give an opinion on something occurring on a different continent
>>
>>74238248
i thought we were on the same page that blacks should be purged. this thread's activity would drop 90% for one
>>
File: 870px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png (151KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
870px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png
151KB, 870x1024px
>>74238326
>>
>>74238297
Didn't know you own /ar5e/. I would be pretty ashamed right now. You know what, you should kill your self
>>
>>74238318
>Maybe we can kill this cancerous general once and for all.

It was created by Arsenal loathers as a containment thread but I'd be more than happy to talk about Arsenal in /epl/.
>>
>>74238049
Ospeenis was good. All the goals were defense faults.
>>
>>74238343
>implying you aren't a retarded fucking paki that should be shot anyways
Stick to your isis forums cunt
>>
do you even dare to make a new thread?
>>
>>74238293
>>74238236
do you want a medal for your inept year 3 analysis?
shall we call up jamie and gary to hand it to you?
>>
JUST CUT MY LIFE TO PIECES
>>
>>74238251
Dortmund are the most overrated meme team around
>>
thanks for coming arsenal

you gave it your best and spent some quality time outside, you can be proud of yourselves :)
>>
>one VERY generous penalty for arsenal
>two obvious penalties for bayern "forgotten"
karma desu
>>
>>74238345
I'm all for purging niglets, it's just that posting "where from london are you" while fielding 0 players from London or England is a bit ironic.
>>
>Wenger practically confirmed to leave this summer

Based Bayern
>>
>Futbol de Inglaterra @Mercado_Ingles Arsenal es el primer equipo de la historia de Inglaterra en conceder +200 Goles en contra por UEFA Champions League. Vergüenza
>>
>>74238367
Shitty white trash facists
>>
>>74238382
I think that would be Arsenal desu
>>
>>74238352
no Im alright how about you? any suicidal thoughts lately? Hows the career in advice going?
>>
File: 1451114120416.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451114120416.png
8KB, 473x500px
>Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1 >Ar5ena1
>>
>>74238367
Says the poster who is almost 50% guaranteed to be a shitskin.

Get a life you fucking loser, you have no affiliation with English football you are an obese perma virgin wasting your life, also probably a nigger
>>
>>74238416
no one rates them though
>>
>>74238177
Well, Ozil didn't play today either.
>>
>the autistic brit still blaming Gabby P for the defeat

he had an OK game. Arsenal didn't lose because of him
>>
>>74238369
simmer down ahmed. the second screenshot is off because it was in their half, but it was the same story when they were in our. half. they pressed, we didn't and had players strolling around doing fuck all instead of pressuring the opposition player on the ball.
>>
File: 1303641014454.png (19KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1303641014454.png
19KB, 429x410px
>>74238368
Do you think we care? We've seen worse defeats than this...
>>
>>74238414
Neck yourself you soft cunt
>>
>>74238367
>>74238430
Can you both fuck off
>>
>>74238411
First manager of an English club to concede 200 CL goals?
Tbf stats will be skewed because he's played so many more CL games than most other managers.
>>
>>74238402
>one VERY generous penalty for arsenal
Depends. Was it a foul? Was in the box?
>>
>>74238410
Just hope they dont win the fa cup
>>
>>74238430
S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G
>>
>>74238382

not with Arsenal around t b h
>>
how the fuck can Arsenal fans take this shit EVERY SINGLE FUCKING YEAR

> 4th every single season after the january meltdown

> lose in the 16 round for 7th time

> grants a new extension to wenger

I just cant get it, how can you suppport this piece of shit team after the same failure pattern
>>
>Watching FS1 Postgame
>Commentator "I apologized. I said i was worried about Arsenal being soft before the game"
>Pause
>"I should have said FLACCID"
>FLACCID
>>
Should have gone to the German pub to laugh at Arselel. But this will do.
>>
>>74238430
Nope, none of that. But continue on with your sad existence. I am sure you will channel that autism into killing yourself soon.
>>
>>74238430
Almost 60*
>>
>>74238410
no way

this perfectly sets the stage for arsenal to win 3-0 at home in the 2nd leg thus proving to the board that tonight was just a off day

then finish top 4 and do it all again next year
>>
File: IMG_0946.jpg (299KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0946.jpg
299KB, 640x736px
CALM DOWN ARSENAL NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR

THAT COMES IN 3 WEEKS!
>>
>>74238447
fucking hell lad
>>
>>74238448
look at the click m8 and think about the players you are "analysing"?
what you are doing is the equivalent of saying giraffes are tall
>>
>>74238236
>pressuring on 90+ 5-1 match.

They can't even pressure on a 1-1 game. kek, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>74238449
now that you mention it

i do not think you care. i think you have given up on life
>>
>>74238177
>people will shit on Ozil
Good. Deserves it.

>Not this old, senile fuck.
Yeah Wenger will evade all blame lmaoooo
>>
File: 1485651181020.jpg (14KB, 233x237px) Image search: [Google]
1485651181020.jpg
14KB, 233x237px
wenger is leaving at last!

wait..so are sanchez and ozil..
>>
>>74237793
Yeah well, who wasn't.

Ospina has no positional sense and is inconsistent at his shot-stopping, Gabriel is a mong, Mustafi is a meme, Gibbs has no presence, Ox is terrible, Xhaka can't pick a corner to shoot in, Iwobi is only good for dribbling nice, but overshot every pass and doesn't mark, Özil is an invisible lazy fuck who needs everything to be handed to him and there might not be an I in a team, but if you shuffle the letters, Alexis can pick out a me in it.
>>
>>74238447
>he had an OK game
lol
he is a defender and arsenal took 4 goals after his entrance
>>
>>74238456
Eat your self to death you fat hillbilly basement dwelling wannabe nazi facist fuck
>>
What will be the best aftv rant? Will TY Still defend wenger?
>>
>>74238459
Not manager, just club
>>
>>74238490
Just fucked and spunked inside my gf whilst Arsenal were proceeding to lose 5-1, yes what a sad life lmao
>>
>>74238447
He was DIRECTLY to blame for one of the goals. Not the others, though.
>>
>>74238485
fucking this.

Arsenal fans = cucks
>>
>>74236786
he can fuck right off into the sunset like a cowboy
>>
>>74238467
>Was it a foul?
no
>>
>>74238447
jesus, just fucking end your life man
>>
>>74238485
And what can fans do about it? The club is owned by an american who doesn't care about football. The fans can cry all about it but it wont change anything
>>
>>74238521
Not fat, not nazi, not facist. Holy fuck you tumblrinas are sad. Calm down you fucking sperg cunt. >>>reddit is that way faggot.
>>
>Implying Sanchez will leave
Hes found his level
>>
>sack wenger
>finish 7th

Why don't the Wenger out brigade recognize how much the club need him?
>>
lads

LADS

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAvFAuWvyMQ&t=2s
>>
>>74238553
>>74238553
>>74238553
>>74238553
>>74238553
>>
>>74238550
Except it was but alright.
>>
>>74238525
ty will say this was only the first leg and arsenal are not out of it yet, thus we need to get behind the manager
>>
>>74238525
obviously ty will use kosc being injured as an excuse
>>
Ancelloti should play Bayern's Z team and just park the bus for 90 mins.
>>
new thread if you feel like it

>>74238558
>>74238558
>>74238558
>>
>>74238447
He wasn't ok, what the fuck is your problem? He was atrocious. How the fuck do you lose 5-1 on the second half if you were manage to be 1-1 the entire first half.
>>
>>74238564
He could do well at PSG or Juve, he was certainly too good for liverpool you retarded toiletfucker
>>
>>74238539
I hope she ends up being pregnant and your child has down syndrome.
>>
>>74238430

>being this mad
>>
>>74238556
Right wing bullshit. Never been on reddit or tumblr. It's not my fault you're a wannabe edgy faggot who should kill themselves.

P.S. NO ONE WOULD MISS YOU
>>
>>74238568
fuck. my bad I was too slow
>>
>>74238556
>americant
>not fat
ECKS DEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74238430

You are SEETHING with rage
>>
I'm sick of Xhaka. I miss Cazorla.
>>
>>74238569

True.

It was a foul.

The Bayern player was fouled.
>>
File: IMG_3614.png (168KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3614.png
168KB, 400x300px
>>74238777
>>
>>74238539
Whether a lie or not, pathetic
>>
What a faguette
>>
>>74236045
arselel fans seriously believe stuff like this
Thread posts: 546
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.