[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is Leicester shit now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Leicester_City_crest.svg.png (47KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Leicester_City_crest.svg.png
47KB, 220x220px
why is Leicester shit now?
>>
They were always shit.
>>
>>74232062
meme magic only works once every few years, it never remains in the same place.
>>
Shit manager
Players don't give a shit anymore
Kante isn't there to save the whole defence every game
Drinkwater needs to go drink some water on the bench
>>
>>74232090
haha made my day
at least they got some $$ from kante i guess
>>
They were always shit. It's just last year everybody else was shittier
>>
>>74232178
>>74232079
explain
>>
They will win the CL. No point in league since they already won it.
>>
they're just back to normal
>>
who?
>>
>>74232086
We can still hope that meme magic will carry the foxes to Cardiff.
>>
>>74232178
>leafs in cherge of football
you don't go from 17th to first just because everybody else was shittier
>>
last season they got by on high energy, great motivation, huth & morgan bullying everyone, and kanté.
this season they're playing more games, have lost motivation; huth and morgan are even slower/less aggressive and are getting called for their shit more often, and kanté is gone
add to that the fact that the flash has firmly left vardy's pan and they are a fucking mess all over the field
>>
They stopped roiding because they were scared to get caught by UEFA in the CL.
>>
>>74232208
Leicester got lucky.
>>
>>74232062

Lack of motivation is probably a big part, I think last year probably took so much effort collectively that they don't have the nerve to go that hard again for a whole season. Big teams underperformed last season which helped but you don't win the league on that alone. Kante is a huge loss for them, Vardy's form has fallen off a cliff and the defence has fallen apart, Mahrez looks like he'd rather be literally anywhere else, I think he probably stayed out of maybe a sense of duty or camaraderie after last season like "ok, I guess I owe them one more year" but now things have gone to shit he can't be arsed. I'm a little surprised by it, didn't expect them to get top six or anything this year but I thought they might at least start to establish themselves in the mid-table. They seem kind of trapped, the club and the city seem like they feel too indebted to Ranieri to sack him but it doesn't look like he can stop the rot.
>>
Kante leaving exposed the defence.
Ranieri is a shit manager, he's a fucking fraud - he lost to the Faroes with Greece and has a history of antagonizing players. He is also persisiting with the same squad of shittersand not giving any of the reserves any inkling of real game time. The game vs Derby, altough a match of reserves, still saw Lesta playing the most fluid football in ages. Seeing his treatment of Benaloune and Kapustka young promising players will think twice before they sign up for them. Tinkering with some formations and then reverting to the same shitty 4-4-2. Absolutely no balls in dropping any of Huth, Morgan, Albrighton, Vardy, Okazaki or Simpson.
No one is shocked by their struggle, its more about how terribly shitty and flaccid they currently are. 10th or 14th, ok but not relegation-tier.
>>
Vardy is some 30 year old gypsy chav, now that he's on £120k per week or whatever he doesn't give a shit as he is basically set for life

Mahrez thinks he's the sandy ronaldinho, doesnt give a fuck anymore and will move in the summer for 20 mill

Kante is the best DM in Europe, he was like having two Makeleles in midfield. Selling him exposed their mediocre defence.

Their tactics are so rigid and they have no real plan B. They try to sit back and let other teams control possession but this is now how teams play against them (see the defeats to Swansea, Hull etc) letting Leicester control the match as their forwards ultimately rely on having space to run at defences, which is why Vardy would be fucking mediocre at any larger team that controls the tempo of the game. He needs a counter attacking system to play to his strengths.
>>
Lack of motivation is the biggest factor. They ALL knew they would never actually win the league a second time - last year was the greatest moment of their entire careers. A once in a lifetime experience. I don't blame them for coming back down because they already accomplished their mission, this whole season feels like a victory lap.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.