[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AVB promises a trophy this year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 020170213232232.jpg (118KB, 900x562px) Image search: [Google]
020170213232232.jpg
118KB, 900x562px
http://www.shanghaidaily.com/sports/soccer/AVB-promises-a-trophy-this-year/shdaily.shtml
>>
Has one's career fallen faster?
>>
As long as he's still producing quality trance hits, I wont complain.
>>
>>74225287
hes gettingpaid boku bucks to coach a chinese team. he was never a high profile manager yet still managed to do well with whatever he was given to work with
>>
>>74225242

Whoa hes in China now? When did he leave Russia? Stopped following him after Spuds.
>>
>>74225287

He won the league with Zenit & is still under 40

>>74225305
Ayyy Lmao

>>74225339
Left after the completion of last season, took a few months off & joined Shanghai SIPG late last year
>>
>>74225339
>Whoa hes in China now?
It's not as much of a career ender as it is for players but it won't be easy to get back to a strong side in Europe.

What's puzzling is he's already a wealthy man. He really didn't need to take that job for the money.
>>
>>74226402

he's been wealthy since birth, he loves football
>>
WTF happened to him he was handsome as fuck hes a balding NEET looking motherfucker now
>>
>>74226590

balding?
>>
>>74226618
You can see his receeding hairline, he grew his hair out to cover it
>>
>shdaily.html
>shdaily
>shadily
SHA DI LAY
>>
>>74226636

oh, well I mean he is pushing 40 these days not unusual for men that age to lose a bit of hair
>>
>>74225405
>He won the league with Zenit
he severely underperformed with a fucking stacked Zenit, finished second and third with the best squad in the league by far, got knocked out by Benfica in the CL and generally played shit defensive football even though it wasnt the case
>>
can't swindle the red eagle
who /lifelong/ here?
>>
File: campiones.png (193KB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
campiones.png
193KB, 245x350px
>>74226670

won the league & won the super cup
>>
>>74225339
Zenit hires these managers to do well in CL. They shouldn't need a coach on paper to win the domestic league. Yet he didn't deliver and was throwing tantrums at refs and FA. So he was let go.
>>
>>74226740

He wasn't sacked, he announced months before he would leave at the end of the season.
>>
>>74225242
>leave tiang xiaoha to me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.