[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: FC-Barcelona-old-logo.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FC-Barcelona-old-logo.png
11KB, 400x400px
How do we fix this shit?
>>
Replace the midfield and find a goalkeeper with more experience and sense than Ter Stegen.
>>
pay off the ref in the second leg, as usual.
>>
Sell Messi while you can still get something for him
>>
Give more power to Messi
>>
messi to chinese super league when?
>>
Buy midfielders, good ones this time
>>
Buy back Fabregas.
>>
>>74223876
Ronaldo to Barca they need more star power
>>
>>74223876
>polishing a turd
>>
>>74224055
Cesc is careless and does not feel like running on the pitch anymore, fuck him.
>>
--- Dybala - Messi - Suarez
------- Hamsik - Iniesta
---------------- Kante
Digne - Umtiti - Masch - Florenzi
----------- Ter Stegen
>>
>>74225126
>Ter Stegen
no
>>
sell messi for 6 gorillion shekels
>>
Their midfield was awful today.
>>
>>74223876
fire luis enrique, vilanova's corpse would do a better job
>>
>>74225348
I think everyone knows he's overstayed his welcome by a season. Really should have left last season. Barca look worse in the midfield than ever before and when Messi has the rare bad game like today, there's no heroball to bail him out.
>>
>>74225330
What midfield?
>>
Let Messi decide the new manager (again)
>>
You have to rebuild the entire line of defense.

There, I resurrected your Barcelona, happy?
>>
>>74225423
Mascherano as a DM was a pleasant surprise. Why not keep Busquets in the back and Mascherano on top? Also go in the market and buy 2 fullbacks.
>>
>>74225126
>kante
le run and tackle man does not have the technical skill to play out of the back like barca does
he would be a shit and wasted in their system
>>
>>74225440
>Mascherano as a DM was a pleasant surprise.

he was always a good DM you dumb fuck, Guardiola made him a CB because he's mentally ill.
>>
>>74223876
I think we are PRETTY FUCKED
4-0 bro we need a miracle
patriots vs falcon tier mode
>>
>>74226251
Believe in the Messias la.

Win win situation for Barcelona. You win the home game by a miraculous 4 goals and settle for penalties - Barca go through. You win the home game but not enough to overturn the deficit then you leave with some dignity. You lose again ala Bayern 2013, Enrique the hack finally gets the sack.
>>
S a m p a o l i
a
m
p
a
o
l
i
>>
>>74223876
You can't.
>>
Barca lost when Luis Enrique gave away the midfield and when he started Sergio Roberto (Vidal is injured but LE is stubborn and still would have started Sergio). You cannot expect to keep possession and control the pace of the game with players like Andre Gomes or Rafinha, nor with old man Iniesta and Bisquits who are both recovering from injuries; and who are just honestly too slow and not the same as 5 years ago.

The Vidal part is really unfortunate, as he was generating so much football on the right side, which takes a load off Messi and more attack is created. Gomes is absolute dogshit, and does nothing; with today's midfield Messi was forced to go back to get the ball, only to find himself surrounded by PSG's midfield and losing the ball so many times.

Unless Busquets and Iniesta pick up their circa-2011 form, Rakitic starts instead of Gomes, and Drexler or Di Maria get injured; then I see no way of Barca recovering.
>>
File: LD.jpg (19KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
LD.jpg
19KB, 300x275px
Surprised nobody mentioned him yet.
>>
>>74226276
I wish we won't lose ala Bayern 2013 that was hardcore. Luis Enrique is walking a tightrope
>>
>>74226370
Hes supposed to fix Team USA first
>>
File: 1452725944592.png (195KB, 260x363px) Image search: [Google]
1452725944592.png
195KB, 260x363px
>>74226288

Triggered tbqh
>>
>>74226341
>Unless Drexler or Di Maria get injured; then I see no way of Barca recovering.

LMAO its true
>>
>>74226388
Pretty sure he's already fired though. Losing to Alaves, and looking poor in the away games to City and PSG with the best front three in the world while making your midfield dysfunctional through Mendes' signings means you're as good as done.
>>
File: IMG_0331.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0331.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
>>74225126
>hamsik
>>
>>74226341
How is Mascherano still so good despite being old as shit yet Busquets is already falling apart
>>
>>74226433
I think next season could be his last one but not this year. Imagine wining to Alaves and winning La Liga besides he wants to top Guardiola triumphs
>>
>>74226506
>wants to top Guardiola
Messi could approach the owner right now and ask to be rid of him and it would be done, Enrique has no say.
>>
>>74226506
Hes not going to win La liga though. Real have slightly slumped in form but they have 2 extra games and looked less shambolic than this Barca.
>>
>>74226516
thats true but I dont think messi would do that
>>
>>74226526
yeah but still 16 games remaining
48 points and Real is +7
>>
>Le let MSN play all minutes against Alaves but rest important players like Gomes man
Seriously why would you have them play when the Champions League was 3 days away?
>>
>>74226462
Busquets has always been overrated shit
>>
>>74226341
>Messi was forced to go back to get the ball

That's the biggest part of the problem, and not just tonight, Barca needs to rebuild his midfield. Since Iniesta has become a corpse (with some good skills left) and Busquets started to decline Messi has to play a lot more lower. He's more and more isolated from the attack (same shit happens since 10 years with his NT).
>>
>>74226602
You never really saw him play then
>>
>>74226532
Apparently Messi is upset with a lot of the thing Luis is doing, like signing Gomes, so who knows
>>
>>74226609
2bh Messi today was just bad. He can operate in the midfield and let Ratking or Nerman handle the rest in the final third but Nerman had been trash this season and Ratking was isolated today because Messi and the midfield was isolated.
>>
>>74226655
he had 5 or 6 losses thats pretty weird talking about Messi and it means that something was wrong tonight I dunno man all the team was a mess
>>
>>74226424
Yep, Draxler was making Roberto look like a joke today. Sure, Sergio Roberto might have good performances against average attackers, but there's no way a CM turned to RB will every contain top-tier attacking wingers.

>>74226462
Honestly I'm not so sure about this. Busquets had a great season last year, it's just this year that he's suddenly played like crap. Mascherano has a lot of heart, but he's still becoming inconsistent, this year he has made some pretty made mistakes in defense; but yeah, he might be able to play CDM role better than Busquets at this point; although Denis Suarez subbed for Busquets earlier this year and played pretty well, so again, I don't undestand LE's stubbornness with giving minutes to players that are performing well.
>>
Seriously guys, how is PSG's defense? If we assume Barcelona do a complete 180 and go full magic mode ala 3-0 vs Bayern, is a 4-0 or 5-0 possible in the next leg?

>>74226462
Different type of players. Biscuits relies on his technical skills to keep or win possession while Masherano is stronger and relies on Pique-like positioning and hard tackles. Perhaps like Iniesta vs Gattuso or something.
>>
>>74225157
>>74226435
>le greentexting names meme
>>74225461
He could focus on defending thus making the lazy fuckers around him look good.
>>
File: 1477855533786.webm (2MB, 689x542px) Image search: [Google]
1477855533786.webm
2MB, 689x542px
>>74223876
you don't, let this disgrace for sports rot already
>>
>>74227277
>I want less good teams because less competition is good
>>
File: 2wfqtrd.jpg.gif (517KB, 400x237px) Image search: [Google]
2wfqtrd.jpg.gif
517KB, 400x237px
>>74227290
d-did i got btfo?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.