[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins? Will you buy the PPV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6752.jpg (164KB, 750x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6752.jpg
164KB, 750x1002px
Who wins? Will you buy the PPV?
>>
>It's actually relevant who wins, they don't do it just for the money
>>
>>74215521

Floyd
No
>>
>>74215521
The dyel manlet wins.
>>
File: brie_eyes.jpg (163KB, 736x1085px) Image search: [Google]
brie_eyes.jpg
163KB, 736x1085px
>>74215521
Probably so.
>>
Just do a fist fight with street rules.

Fuck boxing and mma
>>
>>74215614
>street rules
>fuck mma

uhhhh what? like 5 rules separate MMA and street fights
>>
>>74215614
>>74215641
mma is millennial boxing.
>>
so many casuals will be conned into this and mcgregor will make more than he will make if he fights for UFC another 10 years

i still laugh at the casual retards who cried about the pacquiao fight when mayweather did what he always does.
>>
>>74215521
McGregors a fucking nutcase, would not surpise me if the feigned a back stage agreement that he'd lose and not actually giht and make it a repear of Mayweather/Pacquiao ..

and then once round one starts he begins fucking battering him.

He'll be a fookin hero.
>>
>>74215660

This. Mayweather is a modern day scam artist and Mcgregor is getting in on the action. Makes me lose a lot of respect for him.
>>
>>74215674

If it's a boxing match Mayweather is so adept at point fighting he can win any fight. It's just going to be boring and not worth your money.
>>
>>74215675
he's only pretending, this is Connors plan to trick Maywether into the ring and get himself killed.

How can he resist?
>>
>>74215660
This, it's going to be a car crash.
>>
>>74215675

mayweather is just too good and no one can come close to him. his last good fight was with de la hoya and he has schooled everyone since, even those people thought would give him a run for his money.
>>
>>74215684
McGregor would rather fight to the point he collapses of exhaustion or gets knocked out than go 12 rounds and lose on points.

Besides, he knows he wont last 12 fucking rounds.
>>
>>74215699

if you want to see mcgregor get BTFO and knocked out after embarrassing himself for a few rounds then its worth paying the money for
>>
>>74215709
i would enjoy that also.

>Best case scenario; Mayweather loses and goes 49-1 forever ruining his legacy worldwide lulz and salt

>Good Scenario; Connor outed as a sham and gets absolutely schooled, legacy forever ruined and his trash talk will never work again

>Worst Case Scenario; 12 rounds of grab ass with no action ending in a points win to Mayweather leaving connor room to argue "he'd never win in a real fight like MMA" both come out super rich and able to continue on.

Now that I spell it out, it's going to the worse case isn't it? FUCK...

Will still buy it.
>>
UFC needs to strip Micknigger of his other belt then. He's seriously deluded at this point.
>>
>>74215521
Wait, there are people on /sp/ who would actually pay to watch this?
>>
>>74215521
i will watch it later with friends

did the same with floyd vs pacman
>>
>>74215675
He's not a scam artist. He plays the rules of the game and dominates because he's disciplined. His younger fights are more impressive because no one knew how good he was. He picked people apart.

A scam means you don't get what you paid for, you can't guarantee what people want to see happen in a fight.
>>
>>74215521
12 rounds of pillow punching and dodging. At least the bants will be fun. Only intrigue is because Mayweather has been out of the game so long and is old.
>>
this really is embarrassing

ufc fans will defend this, what a small time mickey mouse organization
>>
>>74215736
its just entertainment

good idea for both guys
>>
inb4 12 second knockout for conor
>>
>2017
>Still buying PPV's
Why not stream it and give these clowns nothing, this fight is a circus act plain and simple, McGregor should be preparing to defend his title but instead he's trying to get outclassed and boxing for 12 rounds and retire off into the sunset with truckloads of money, fair play to him but he's a cunt and all his die hard fans are retards.
>>
>>74216520
this right here
>>
>>74215521
Why couldn't Hitler have invaded Ireland and gassed them?
>>
File: 1479596507695.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1479596507695.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>74215521
>pay for a mayweather fight
>>
>>74217625
nothing to do with mayweather here

fact is its just a "biggest name of boxing vs biggest name of mma" fight. mayweather and mcgregor just happen to be those guys
>>
>>74215655
MMA is professional faghotry.

Boxing is the GOAT sport.

>>74215614
Floyd wins that too.
>>
Mad as fuck we'll never see Roda lose against Floyd in an MMA rules match due to first round bbc submission
>>
>>74215675
Why? Because he's making enough money for 36 minutes of getting his ass beat by Mayweather to take care of his family ? Because he's making more money in one night than you will ever think about in your lifetime? I think you're just envious. Every sportsman is a mercenary. Combat sports hurt and take such a toll on your body and often times it robs you of your older years. Why the fuck wouldn't you make 10, 20 or 30 million $ when you have the chance?

Stay jealous you broke ass nigga.
>>
>>74217753
t. La'Quan Jackson, TMT
>>
>>74215521
no, i go out and drink on fight nights
>>
MacGregor will wipe the floor with that big lipped chimp.

Irish are the strongest people in the world. They survived genocide, the British invasion, and numerous other hardships that would have killed any other group of people.
>>
>>74215521
Mayweather wins

No imma watch terrible free streams
>>
mayweather is too slick for a white boi
>>
>>74215521
99% of /sp/ users are low income trash that cant a afford a $30 WWE ppv much less a $100 Floyd ppv.

I'm really proud to work hard and earn good money. It's nice having money.
>>
>>74215521
Mayweather. No.
>>
>>74220351
>5"4
>>
>>74220351
>It's nice having money.
but why waste it on ppvs.
>>
>>74220459
>>74218922

t. Broke
>>
>>74220688
t. 5"4
>>
>>74220705
t. Broke
>>
>4 fights left on UFC contract

This fight will never actually happen, guys.
>>
>>74220705
t. 6'1" and autistic
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.