[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best pure defender of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: Bobby Moore .jpg (64KB, 615x810px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Moore .jpg
64KB, 615x810px
Who is the best pure defender of all time?
>>
File: Hans-Georg_Schwarzenbeck.jpg (54KB, 443x722px) Image search: [Google]
Hans-Georg_Schwarzenbeck.jpg
54KB, 443x722px
>>
roberto carlos
>>
the libero man
>>
File: cb_og.jpg (213KB, 1000x1277px) Image search: [Google]
cb_og.jpg
213KB, 1000x1277px
the two true cb gods:
bobby moore & franz beckenbauer
>>
File: andy_kaufman.jpg (17KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
andy_kaufman.jpg
17KB, 332x500px
>>74215097
>>74215114
>>74215120
Weren't Roberto Carlos and Beckenbauer known more for their ability to move forward instead of defending though?
>>
File: 1460672843294.png (95KB, 295x237px) Image search: [Google]
1460672843294.png
95KB, 295x237px
i can not decide between maldini or baresi

help me /sp/
>>
>>74215172
At least you didn't claim it was memenbauer
>>
File: 220px-PaoloMaldini1993cartolina.jpg (29KB, 220x334px) Image search: [Google]
220px-PaoloMaldini1993cartolina.jpg
29KB, 220x334px
>>
John terry
>>
>>74215172
Arne Friedrich

t. Donaldo
>>
Sergio Ramos

Strong, fast, Madrid CB for over a decade (meaning he is one of the two best in the world)
>>
Pietro Vierchowod, literally unbeatable when it came to 1 vs 1
>>
>>74215295
t. Mennone Berardino
>>
Paul McGrath
>>
>>74215120
t. Corbiniano Sepe
>>
>>74216096
t. Frontiniano Mari
>>
Replying to me with random wog names won't stop me from posting, you have been doing it for months and I am still posting.

You're an utter mong and you should focus your attention on contributing positively to this board instead of trying to change it and control how people post.

I know who you are and why you do this, I know how hard you have tried to change things but it never changes.
The worst thing about this is that when I leave the thread and go to another, you probably think I have stopped replying to you because your autism has worked.

It's sad, it's a self-perpetuating cycle of autism that you have.
Replying to me with random wog names won't stop me from posting, you have been doing it for months and I am still posting.

You're an utter mong and you should focus your attention on contributing positively to this board instead of trying to change it and control how people post.

I know who you are and why you do this, I know how hard you have tried to change things but it never changes.
The worst thing about this is that when I leave the thread and go to another, you probably think I have stopped replying to you because your autism has worked.

>>

>>
File: LEGENDS_131_McGrath.jpg (28KB, 455x678px) Image search: [Google]
LEGENDS_131_McGrath.jpg
28KB, 455x678px
>>74216096

Seconded, anyone who saw him completely shut down Italy in '94 couldn't ever go past the man who Villa fans still refer to simply as 'God'
>>
>>74216376
t. Aiace Manganiello
>>
File: Franco Baresi.jpg (140KB, 736x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Franco Baresi.jpg
140KB, 736x1086px
>>
>>74216376
done it all high on stout as well
>>
>>74216449
t. Marcello Cicalese
>>
Lads, Nesta or Cannavaro?

Got into an argument over this down the pub last week. I said Nesta btw
>>
File: brink.jpg (27KB, 309x499px) Image search: [Google]
brink.jpg
27KB, 309x499px
>>74216449

His drink of choice was Southern Comfort my dude
>>
>>74216638
t. Erasmo Del Mastro
>>
>>74216455
>>74216390
>>74216108
>>74216100
>>74216086

Butthurt Wog still salty about how McGrath made Baggio look like Marlon Harewood infront of the whole world
>>
>>74216651
t. Quinziano Bottini
>>

>>
File: chivu.jpg (67KB, 363x594px) Image search: [Google]
chivu.jpg
67KB, 363x594px
Romanias brave Cristi Chivu
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.