[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw AFC South

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: watt0.png (98KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
watt0.png
98KB, 201x250px
>>
if they can land garapolo or romo and then stay healthy, they're going to the superbowl

watt+clowney+mercilus would be absolutely satanic
>>
>>74213982
I will never understand this delusion.
>>
>>74214033
who could beat them if they got an above average qb and that had all 3 guys healthy?

that DL would absolutely rape the patriots
>>
>>74214057
I guess I understand theoretically. I just know it would never happen.

>Watt AND Clowney staying healthy until playoffs
>Texans not losing a meme games to the Jaguars or Dolphins and even making playoffs
>another unproven QB

lel
>>
>>74214074
>romo is unproven
>>
>>74214076
Because I'm obviously talking about Romo...
>>
>>74214076
>making a superbowl run
>using a qb that will be sent into retirement if he takes one more big hit

Pick one
>>
give brock the rock
>>
For me it's Brock Osweiler
>>
>>74214033
Cowboys fans larping as Texans fans
>>
File: Marcus Mariota.jpg (658KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Marcus Mariota.jpg
658KB, 1280x720px
>>74213972
The Titans are on the verge of running a train on the league, Let me explain.
DeMarco showed he's still top 5, and Derrick Henry's Numbers would have been identical with the same amount of touches( 4.7 and 4.8 YPA each)
Matthew and Sharpe showed they are both very talented young WR's and Delaine is still a top 5 TE
The O-line went from bottom 3 in 15/16 to top 3 in 16/17
And on top of our amazing offense, we had a top 5 rush defense
Plus, think about some of our wins
Mariota put together a CLUTCH 4th quarter agains Detriot
We beat the dolphins right before they won like 10 straight
>WE FUCKIN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF GREEN BAY IN WEEK 10
Broncos in week 14
Chiefs in week 15
And texans in week 17 (we tied Houston at 9-7, if Jacksonville hadn't decided to be the Patriots for 1 day, and break Marcus's fuckin fibula in week 16, we get in) speaking of Marcus, DA BOY IS CLUTCH. Jus watch season highlights of is first half final drives and 4th quarters. He's calm AF when he out there. Montana style.
We had the 1st overall pick in last years draft,
then turned around to a winning season.
2 picks in the 1st round of a secondary heavy draft, Titans #1 problem, 2 more in the 3rd, and the 5th most cap this off-season. We have the resources to make a BIG play this off-season, we'll get the pieces we need. Losing the way we did, winning all the games we needed to Until the Jags decided to be New England, and still beating Houston in week 17 w/o Mariota, thats gonna burn. Burn a fire right into this teams heart. The entire fuckin country may sleep on us, but we're about to run a train on the league.
>>
>>74214488
this is pasta but honestly I do expect big things from Nashville
>>
>>74214649
Ok i dont know for sure if i'm right but does pasta mean copied? if so yea i copied and edited a bit..... from my own post in a different thread..... so whats your point?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.