[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /sp/ think about the X Games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1280px-X_Games_logo.svg.png (79KB, 1280x1472px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-X_Games_logo.svg.png
79KB, 1280x1472px
What does /sp/ think about the X Games?
>>
File: cVAYXJ0.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cVAYXJ0.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
>>74213635
> DUDE RADICAL LMAO
Meme games. Shit was cool back in the early 2000s, but it's boring as hell now.
>>
>>74213635
go to /asp/
>>
>>74213635

>Muh energy drink

Niche market. ESPN attempting to be edgy.

Tony Hawk is the only household name to come out of this shit and he's like 60 years old now.
>>
>>74213672
That's because you weren't actually a fan of the sports you fucking banana head.

You watched because of the meme you assigned to it
>>
>>74213635
It became irrelevant after Tony hawk did his 900°
>>
>>74213635
>>>/asp/
>>
>>74213635
Was alot of fun for a while just cause it was different. Kinda like when ESPN ran the outdoor games for a few years in the 2000's.

But it ran its course and after that first or second generation of guys like Hawk or Mirra and whatnot retired as >>74213682 said outside of maybe Shawn White you cant name anybody that goes there anymore.
>>
>>74213635
Not Xtreme enough.
>>
Remember when this was a thing?
>>
they were cool until they added dirtbikes and snowmobiles gay shit
>>
>>74213672
i-is this a man
>>
>>74213682
Dave Mirra, Matt Hoffman and Ryan Sheckler are pretty household names
>>
extreme sports are for homos
>>
>>74214338
Mirra is dead. He killed himself last Year
>>
Literally a short lived byproduct of 80s and 90s "SO TOTALLY EXTREME & RADICAL BRO" culture. Was really cool for a while but I guess we all grew up and moved on
>>
they are eXcellent :D
>>
Thread song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYoWZgY2HAk
>>
>>74216284
This. e-Sports replaced it as the Edgy niche thing for the Young Males to watch.
>>
>>74216284
Kind of this, I mean the sports themselves are pretty awesome and the talent is incredible, but the culture/atmosphere of the whole thing is really cringey and off-putting. If it's on I'll catch a bit of it though.
>>
It's alright

Prefer the Winter X-Games desu
>>
>>74216284
>>74216305
>>74216320
And also all the marquee superstars retired and weren't replaced by people equally as exciting so that didn't help
>>
>>74216320

SO this. Now give me a kiss.
>>
I am watching it only for this borderline autistic qt3.14
>>
>>74216546
Some of the Sports are Olympic now so they lost this Rebellious image they had back in the 90s
>>
>>74213635
That time where the guy jumped like 30' straight up into the air on a skateboard, ditched it at the top of the jump, and then landed so hard his shoes flew off was the most recent thing I can remember watching from the X Games
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.