[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

well?
>>
that you didn't pay the ref enough
>>
>>74210336
You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.

The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire. Both of you have forgotten your purses.

It would be rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.

She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes!

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and "whilst it is in flight" you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes!

BUT, you must always remember that until the purse has "actually been thrown", it would be plain wrong for you to be in front of the other shopper and you would be OFFSIDE!
>>
>>74210336
raphael a best
>>
>>74210368
Shut up, Al.
>>
it means whatever (((they))) want it to mean depending on the situation
>>
>>74210358
well, you're not wrong.
>>
>>74210368
>mfw the first explanation for the offside rule this guy came up with involves purses and shoeshopping
>amerifags
>>
>>74210577
jesus how new are you?
>>
>>74210600
jesus is a spanish name not portuguese
>>
>>74210600
I don't give a FUCK if it's pasta, you're still a fag
>>
>>74210712
nice try. lurk more before being aggressively retarded next time, ok?
>>
>>74210720
Pastas are objectively bottom of the barrel tier memes m8
>>
>>74210336
It means that soccer is unwatchable
>>
>>74210688
??i thought he was from israel
>>
>>74210398
Literally no
>>
>>74211076
shit taste
I bet that gabriel is your fav
>>
File: SOSE MOUTINHO.jpg (391KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SOSE MOUTINHO.jpg
391KB, 1280x720px
>>74210336
when you're not onside
>>
File: satanialaugh.webm (3MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
satanialaugh.webm
3MB, 1440x810px
>>74211014
>NFL
>average game 3 hours 12 minutes long
>average game contains 11 minutes of gameplay
>>
>>74211744
CHI
>>
>>74211744
This
>>
>>74211744
average soccer game is less than 11 minutes of relevant action that isnt fighting for possession or making lateral passes
>>
>>74211912
>he can't appreciate the artistry involved when an Iniesta or Busquets stops a long, hard pass completely still with a deft first touch, expertly shields the ball from his defender with a perfectly executed turn and delivers a perfect lateral pass to a teammate running full speed, hitting them in stride
Top pleb, m8.
>>
>>74211744
>Soccer
>11 minutes of gameplay
>110 minutes arguing with officials while the clock runs
>Backwards
>>
>>74210336
What is entertaining about a show like this? All revolves about epic subversions like "omg the angel is supossed to be good but she is a sexual sadist xDDDDD". How is this different from Bazinga theory? Add the Satania scene where she shows her baby like undeveloped body, and it feels like this is literally made for brainlets that can't take big scary stimulus
>>
>>74210577
If only there were a famous current Portuguese footballer famous for enjoying gay things like purses and shoe shopping.
>>74213065
>What is entertaining about a show like this?
It has cute girls. They do cute things. You sound like you're from /v/.
>>
>>74213065
I never quite got it either, but apparently it's supposed to make the viewers all warm and fuzzy inside from this kind of show.
>>
>>74211073
Yeah but his name is ישוע in hebrew
>>
>>74213065
>I hate fun
Go back to sleep faggot, did you fell from your bed today or something
>>
>>74213600
Nah, he has to live in Spain.
>>
>>74210358
F p
B p
>>
Autism
>>
File: 1324932563430.jpg (42KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
1324932563430.jpg
42KB, 400x372px
>tfw remembering that thread about the coin explaining the offside rule
>>
>>74211744
I thought Trump was supposed to deport you illegals.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.