[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ronaldo playing terribly and clearly on the way out >people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 29

File: PAY-9Y9A6996.jpg (48KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
PAY-9Y9A6996.jpg
48KB, 615x409px
>Ronaldo playing terribly and clearly on the way out
>people try and say Messi is also declining and pretend both will bow out from top level football together

I see this all over and i don't understand. Messi is as good as ever, anyone who watches Barca games can clearly see he's still by far the BPITW. Is it just Ronaldo fanboys trying to make themselves feel better?
>>
Are you really not allowed to appreciate both players at once?
>>
Besides aging bodies, they both don't have the real hunger for glory anymore.
>>
>>74206764

Never said anything like that.

But now you bring it up, why should i or anyone who's not a RM fan appreciate Ronaldo exactly? Because he's not enjoyable to watch at all. There's nothing about him i'll miss when he's gone.
>>
>>74206781
>being this deliberately partisan

He has entertained crowds around the globe, scored top class goals, caused controversy and delight (and won international titles) all whilst being a consummate professional. It seems like you're being obtuse for the sake of it
>>
When will TSU say fuck it and become a full-time centre forward? He's probably in the best team to be a tap in master.
>>
Messi will be the best in the world at least until he's 35.
>>
>>74206757
>Messi is as good as ever
Messi has been declining for years now, he hit his peak in the 2010/11 season. he had a few other seasons when he put up similar stats but none carried the quality he had that season. and he struggled hard till Barca added Neymar and especially Suarez. he also regularly chokes in big games since then.
>>
>>74206781
I used to be able to appreciate him, but his ego has overtaken his ability. it's not good to watch him being pentulent to his team-mates when he's not performing well either. his burst acceleration is going and his dribbling has been poor for a few years now so he isn't the most enjoyable to watch compared to someone like messi who can go past people with ease
>>
>>74206757
They tried to sell there was an actual rivalry when Ronaldo was far away from Messi, now they'll try to sell this too.
>>
>>74206932
Don't bother, most of these people don't watch much football and just like to shitpost
When will Enrique be sacked?
Messi is sick of dropping to the midfield to make up for Barca's current inept mids
>>
Cris should just go to China, make 1 billion a day and try to get to the 1000th goals mark
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=Q4yJFIBwXaM

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>74206932
What really annoys me is that he's actually quite good at supporting his team mates when he feels like doing it. I've seen him making good crosses or open up space, but 98% of the time he just says fuck it and try to score a blooter instead.

He really needs to reform his mentality. His hunger for glory becomes his undoing as it is.
>>
ronaldo was fun to watch at man u and early madrid.
>>
File: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (42KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg
42KB, 600x750px
>>74207034
I don't think we've watched the same games lad, because he can barely pass it back to his teammate without spilling spaghetti everywhere.
He is without a doubt one of RM's worst players at the moment.

There has been reports saying he wasn't at training today and might not play on wednesday againt Napoli, and I think Madrid has a better chance to win w/o him, desu.
>>
>>74206757
different people just have different criteria for assessing who's the best. your opinion is irrelevant because it's clearly biased. for instance:

>clearly on the way out
that's false. he just signed a 5 year contract.
>Ronaldo playing terribly
that's also incorrect, he's playing well, his numbers should be enough to shut you up:
28 goals and 7 assists this season.
>>
File: ronaldo season.png (63KB, 482x528px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo season.png
63KB, 482x528px
>Ronaldo season
>playing terrible
you should leave your little island, brit, that much inbreeding is clearly affecting your mind
>>
>>74207750
>It's the portupoor who defends anyone from his third world country
kys
>>
File: 1449288503401.gif (56KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
1449288503401.gif
56KB, 500x321px
>>74207750
>>74207793
>Stats are a valid criteria
>>
>>74206917
This is probably the most accurate post i've seen on /sp/ in over a year. Finally someone who has actually watched Messi regularly instead of saying shit based on highlights.
>>
>>74207811
Kek maybe not in the gypsy shithole of spain/catalania (or w/e other irrelevant shit you choose to identify as)
>>
File: a321a56sd.jpg (42KB, 753x751px) Image search: [Google]
a321a56sd.jpg
42KB, 753x751px
>Messhit
>>
File: 1446225410118.gif (492KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
1446225410118.gif
492KB, 500x252px
>>74207824
>le why watch games, i have stats

I guess this is why big clubs spend months watching their new signings and you're posting in spee from your soviet apartment
>>
>>74206770
no shit they already won everything and are considered as the best players currently playing
>>
>>74207811
not in my book too, but when a player is playing at a highest level, with the numbers of Ronaldo, it cannot be denied, however you want to put it.

unless you want to argue football's objective is not scoring goals. if that's your argument then you're in worse shape than the brit, maybe his inbreeding is not so much of an issue after all
>>
You faggots are adorable.
>>
>>74207862
there's a world from saying cold stats are useless to footballs objective is not scoring goals
>>
>>74206781
>anyone who's not a RM fan appreciate Ronaldo exactly
They don't. Some Real Madrid fans say Messi is the best but no Barcelona fans say the same about Ronaldo.
>>
>>74207909
I'm not a fan of stats either. But if you want to argue a Real Madrid player with
>28 goals and 7 assists this season.
is playing terrible, then you're fucking crazy. It's that simple, son
>>
>Can't even win a title with his national team
>>
File: ron620_1766460a.jpg (231KB, 620x622px) Image search: [Google]
ron620_1766460a.jpg
231KB, 620x622px
>messi
>manlet
>cant head
>awful at freekicks
>international choker
>muh passing sideways on the half way line
>tax fraud
>tattoos
>pizza n sprite

>ronaldo
>pure
>incredible athlete
>GOAT heading and freekicks
>vegetarian
>leads his national team to euro glory
>CL winner last year
>ballondor in the bag AGAIN
>gives lots to charity
>likeable brave single father
>>
>>74206949
>Messi is sick of dropping to the midfield
Rakitic is there to provide the energy (which is needed) so it makes sense that Messi moves inside to create. Why don't English shitters understand this? They keep criticising Ibrahimovic for dropping into midfield too and think it hints at a weakness in that area.
>>
>>74207926
Why? They're not carrying their teams. Is the same for Suarez, he's been pretty far from his top level this year and has some similar assists.

They're obviously better in those conditions than the 99% of players? Yes, but they play in stacked teams and many of those stats could have been done in similar numbers by other players in their position. Just watch any Madrid game and you'll see the impact on their game, is almost 0.
>>
>>74207862
>unless you want to argue football's objective is not scoring goals.
The objective is to win the competitions you're in.
>>
>>74207750
>>74207793
>>74207862
>>74207926

all that Ronaldo has against Messi 1on1 are stats, every time someone tries to compare the two of them they do so by crunching numbers, but if you watch the two of them play, Messi is without a doubt the better player, not only he has similar(and sometimes better) numbers than Ronaldo but also participates more in the build up play, he drops in the midfield and plays a role similar to Iniesta and he's still maintaining insane scoring and assist stats.
>>
You faggots have cute butt-butts.
>>
>>74207965
could, would, should, you're a fucking joke. RM has 20 something players in their squad, some of them the best footballers in the world. Reality is that it's Ronaldo who stacks those numbers
>is almost 0.
only the goals and assists, sure. almost zero.
>>
>>74207937
>cant head
Who cares? Since when has this ever mattered. Nobody talked about Platini or Zico because they could head the ball.

>awful at freekicks
Messi is better than Ronaldo at this.

>international choker
Messi plays better for his national team than Ronaldo does.
>>
>>74207999
>le i'm not a fan of stats
>look at this stats

Clearly not a single game watched.
>>
>>74206757
Yes
>>
>>74207979
they're different players, very different in fact.
>Messi is without a doubt the better playe
that's according to you, other people see it differently

>but also participates more in the build up play, he drops in the midfield and plays a role similar to Iniesta and he's still maintaining insane scoring and assist stats.
>Messi plays in a different way
We already established that, why are you repeating yourself. They're different players, they will always be different. Just accept that fact and stop bothering people
>>
>>74208006
>Messi plays better for his national team than Ronaldo does.
played* and no he didn't. At least Ronaldo won a title with his national team. Messi couldn't handle the choking.
>>
>>74208048
>At least Ronaldo won a title with his national team
Great contribution, shouting at the team from the sideline in the final like that.
>>
>>74208016
you have difficulties with logic. it's alright, you're a "spaniard", so I get it.
What I say is that with his stats, one doesn't even need to watch, it becomes undeniable, it's enough for me to shut the conversation.
you're an idiot just for saying he's not playing well with those kind of numbers.
>>
>>74208048
>3 goals against slav nations (couldnt score against fucking Iceland) and did not play the final

>only reason their team progressed was because of the shitty format

>won
>>
>>74208056
Sorry can't hear you over the sound of him winning a title with his national team. Again, where's Messi's?
>>
>>74206917
>>74207812
Move along people just some BAIT
>>
>>74206757
>BPITW
This fucking reddit tier acronym
>>
>>74208076
>those numbers

muh he's a towell seller like me so he's the best i don't need to watch anything

Look for the biggest spanish madrid community and say what you're saying here, they'll be laughing at you for months
>>
>>74208056
they (payet) took him out in the final, that's true, it's somewhat of recurrent in international tournaments and superplayers like Ronaldo. Regardless, he led them to the final and the rest of the team finished the job.
>>
>>74206885
He already is a full time tap-in merchant but his power and speed can be somewhat usefull on the wing.
>>
Can we just move on to the next generation?

Im sick of these 2 faggets
>>
Spaniard on holiday here
No one ever says this future talent could be the next donaldo, it's always the next Messi because anyone with functioning eyes can see Messi is on a level donaldo will never reach
Hang yourselves autists
>>
>>74208043
Look at it this way, what if Silva or De bruyne had the same goal scoring capabilities than Aguero, who would you say is the better player?

>>74208076
There's no doubt that Ronaldo is one of the best today but also is hard to ignore that he is declining and becoming more and more one-dimensional while Messi is also declining but he's more complete.
>>
File: 1448136533456.gif (947KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
1448136533456.gif
947KB, 285x235px
>>74208096
>Suddently stats don't matter or prove anything
>>
>>74206885
He's fucking awful as a cf. Everyone always says this but Ronaldo Needs Benzema more than any other player on the pitch. Benzema deals with centre backs attention so Ronaldo can do what he does.
>>
>>74208128
You're just asking hypoteticals. try to remain in the real world, and ask a specific question, please.
>There's no doubt that Ronaldo is one of the best today but also is hard to ignore that he is declining and becoming more and more one-dimensional while Messi is also declining but he's more complete.
I don't see it, I see both players evolving and becoming even more different than they ever were, both are still fundamental to their teams.

One thing I noticed though, and it might prove me right on my theory Iniesta has been the key player of the great Barça years, is that with the reduced use of Iniesta this season, Barcelona have been struggling.
It will help explain the discrepency between Barcelona success and Argentina lack of success (and spain's success too).

Those that have been arguing Messi has been the most important player of super barça will have nothing to hang on to. let's just wait and see.
>>
>>74208114
This.
>>
File: fagnaldo.jpg (46KB, 610x400px) Image search: [Google]
fagnaldo.jpg
46KB, 610x400px
Messi:
>scores goals at a high rate while also serving as his team's primary playmaker
>is the best passer/playmaker in the world
>is the best dribbler in the world
>his goals more often than not demonstrate incredible skill
>his assists more often than not demonstrate incredible passing skill
>seeks out his assisting teammate for hugs after scoring goals
>seeks out his goalscoring teammates for hugs after they score goals
>has had same beautiful girlfriend/wife since childhood, with whom he has produced offspring
>is a family man in his off time
>can still win the treble
Penaldo:
>scores goals at a similarly high rate by being almost exclusively a poacher
>is the most selfish ballhog in the world
>is a meme dribbler who can't break down defenses with his dribbling
>his goals are usually penalties or tap-ins
>his assists are usually simple short passes on the counter
>seeks out the nearest camera after scoring goals
>throws tantrums when his teammates score goals
>goes from beard to beard while producing surrogate children in order to avoid heterosexual intercourse
>spends most of his off time being an admitted homosexual, hanging out with muscular men and shopping for clothes while wearing a purse
>cannot still win the treble
>>
>>74208183
He's not a center forward and he'll never will. he's adapting to a new role as a secondary striker, in which he is excelling and is expected to excel in the next few years. Of course he cannot be a nº9, he doesn't have the characteristics for it, he's a slim agile fucker, that's why he's been a winger all his career-
>>
File: 1484678139328.jpg (178KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
1484678139328.jpg
178KB, 491x713px
>>74208220
>Donaldo fans will try to deny this
>>
>>74207825
in this real?
>>
File: tsuu.png (646KB, 542x708px) Image search: [Google]
tsuu.png
646KB, 542x708px
>>74208200
I will make this simple for you:

A player that contributes in the build up play and scores and assits a shit-ton is better than a player that scores and assists a shit-ton but doesn't contribute in the midfield.

It's simple, anyone knows this, you're just in denial. But I understand, you are portuguese, it must be hard being shit through the whole history of the sport and now that you are somewhat relevant you can't have your players being scrutinized. It's ok.
>>
>>74208200
>It will help explain the discrepency between Barcelona success and Argentina lack of success
Is playing 3 major title finals in three years lack of success? Finals that btw were absolutely close or even dominated by Argentina?
Just by shit luck we're talking about all this stupid shit and not that Messi and the NT are 3 times champs. (And then Argentina and Messi would be TOTALLY GOAT 4EVER!!1! without a doubt, because that's the depth of analysis of some people)
>>
File: a65s4d3a4a.png (163KB, 525x1740px) Image search: [Google]
a65s4d3a4a.png
163KB, 525x1740px
>>74207999
>Reality is that it's Ronaldo who stacks those numbers

Of course since the system is built to pander to his goalscoring abilities, it's his use in the team to move and exploit gaps. And he's great at it, he's elite player. Messi on the other hand ordinates so well at different spheres of the game that puts him
in the bracket above the likes of Ronaldo. Only few players in the history of the game managed to articulate disgustingly good level of dribbling, scoring and passing skills.

pic related
>"The numbers say it all" Cristiano Ronaldo
>>
File: 1462007961051.jpg (25KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1462007961051.jpg
25KB, 399x382px
everyone who argues that Cronaldo is better than Messi is baiting, everyone who doesn't realize this is a complete idiot
>>
>>74208311
>A player that contributes in the build up play and scores and assits a shit-ton is better than a player that scores and assists a shit-ton but doesn't contribute in the midfield.
Nope, you're just making that up because it suits you. There's not a single football book that you can quote where that is written. Players have different roles because they're different and they're used in a different way because their managers think it's better for the team. The rest is just you making up rules because you think it makes you right.
>>
>>74208006
>Who cares?
So if Messi can't perform an integral skill in his position then its okay but if Ronaldo can't dribble past 11 players, score from the halfway line and cure cancer within the opening 5 minutes then he's bad?
>>
>>74208322
>Is playing 3 major title finals in three years lack of success?
If you don't win them, yes. By definition losing = lack of success. I'm not sure how to put this in a way you can understand it.. you are argentian in the end, so it's your cognitive skills that are lacking, not mine.
>>
File: champions.jpg (282KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
champions.jpg
282KB, 1600x899px
To the argentinian friend: He needs to do something like pic related. When he does, he can climb to the same level as Ronaldo. I'll give you that.
>>
>>74208389
>winger
>integral skill
No.10s, the best players in the team, have never been renowned for their heading. It's not something that anyone judges a potential best player in the world/of all time on.
>>
the arrogance of these people is mesmerizing.
>>
>>74207811
How many international trophys does Missi have Mohammed?
>>
File: messi.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
messi.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
this summer was actually fucking hillarious. they even made up an invitation tournament out of the blue just so the little one could have his "international tournament".

The little one failed, even with Brazil not taking it seriously and leaving neymar home. Messi jus needs to accept he's not at the same level as his "rival"
>>
>>74208436
His best years were as a cf
>>
>>74208384
If Ronaldo could organize the team from the midfield and start the plays he would, but he can't, again it's simple. Messi can, and also he's capable of scoring just like (if not better) than Ronaldo. And right there lies a huge difference, one player needs the team to feed him opportunities to score, the other creates said opportunities and also can score. If you don't understand this, then you're just ignorant.
>>
File: 1477254598761.jpg (171KB, 1010x778px) Image search: [Google]
1477254598761.jpg
171KB, 1010x778px
>>
>>74208473
Great. Who gives a shit? Was Shearer better than Henry? Or Batistuta better than Ronaldo? Batistuta was good in the air but people don't rate him because of that, they rate him because of his long shots from distance. Like I said, nobody gives a fuck about heading.

Messi was a false nine anyway. And heading doesn't matter in certain systems. A fast player like Eto'o worked much better for Barca than a target man would have.
>>
>>74208439
Messimerizing.
>>
>>74208479
he's not used like that, he's more useful as a winger and/or as a secondary striker.
your logic is atroucious. what would you say if I were to argue Messi lack of heading skills or better yet lack of leadership skills make him a worse player than Ronaldo?

You do know that might very well made the difference between their different fates in terms of international success, if you don't understand this you're just ignorant.

What will you say now?
>>
File: smugdragon.jpg (121KB, 862x775px) Image search: [Google]
smugdragon.jpg
121KB, 862x775px
>>74208521
>throwing tantrums when teammates score
>leadership skills
>>
>>74208532
never seen a teammate criticizing his leadership skills, and in fact most (current and former) argue it's one of his best qualities.

just saying if Messi wasn't autistic he would have crossed the line in one those finals. communication with the teammates is important, it's a team sport
>>
>>74208622

because no one can criticize a member of the holy trinity: penaldo, mouyes and mendes

if you have the guts to do it, they'll make sure your career is over
>>
>>74208646
payet's career is over, but that's because he tried to fuck his knee, he had it coming.

the rest is just your paranoia. try to remain in the real world, please.
>>
>>74208671

sure, when you eat all the mainstream media shit you'd probably regard anything different as (((paranoia)))
>>
>>74208646
>no one can criticize a member of the holy trinity: penaldo, mouyes and mendes
probably the three most criticized people in the sport, for one reason or another
>can't be criticized
you're reasoning skills are embarrassing to the nation, go back to your land, nigger
>>
File: XPb21t.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
XPb21t.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>74208622
>leadership skills
>>
>>74208521
Messi lacks of heading abilities but doesn't affect his scoring capabilities, again, he can score just as plenty as Ronaldo without being as proficient with his head or right foot.

Can Ronaldo be as proficient stat machine if he drops constantly in the midfield to build-up plays or keep possession? Can you see Ronaldo performing a similar role than Isco, Kroos or James and not having a dip in his stats? Because that's what Messi does and that's what makes Messi the better player.That's it all.
>>
Rolando isn't even the best player in Mardid atm.
>>
>>74208725
He's not Isco, Kroos or James, that's it. same as Messi is not Pique, most likely the reason Argentina didn't win (and won't) trophies with him leading the team.

How hard is this going to be for you?
>>
>>74208703
THAT WAS MY GOAL TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ronaldo is the ultimate shirt lifting faggot of this sport
>>
>>74208697
it is paranoia, because you don't even realise the three examples you cited are among the most criticized people in the sport. You think they can't be criticized. Clearly, you are not thinking straight.
>>
>>74208501
>false nine
>tip.rat
>>
>>74208703
seems like the first guy fucked it up, trying to dribble the keeper when he had a teammate beside him. I would say that happens, but he should be less selfish, it's a team sport, the goal is that the scores, not a specific player
>>
>>74208754
This one of the most retarded posts I've ever seen on /sp/

The argument is that Ronaldo isn't an all around ATTACKING player like Messi. Messi can create and score whilst Ronaldo can only score tap-ins and put the ball across the net when the angle is impossible for him to try and score from.

The comparison of ATTACKING midfielders is relevant whereas the comparison of Messi to a fucking centre back is legit retarded.
>>
>>74208854
the problem here is that you're a brit, meaning you lack comprehension skills.

the comparison with Pique is because of leadership skills, as is clear from the context. Meaning one (Ronaldo) has them, while the other (Messi) lacks them, the point being, players have different skills and try to argue "Messi is better because he can do this better than Ronaldo" is stupid and invalid. Read back to the beginning of the discussion: players are different, and so are the criteria used to assess which ones are better, that's the reason people have different picks for who's the best.

you're even dumber than the argentinianfag, he seems to have got it.
>>
>>74208940
Not even Madrid press is this deluded, and they're the ones that claim that Ronaldos goals wake up kids from coma.
>>
>>74208701

>embarrassing the nation

>blow up all the colonial riches
>lose wars against niggers armed with sticks and rocks
>lowest european standard of living
>always tiptoeing to rest of the world ("hey look at us, we made a drumpf video xD he's a fascist xD")
>even the refugees run away from this hellhole
>but hey, >we wuz conquerors and shiieet

i'm pretty sure the country is already embarrassed joao
>>
>>74209187
just go back to niggerland, the minimum requirement to post with that flag is thinking ability
>>
>>74207937
8/10, I already started writing a reply before realising it's good quality bait.

I'lll give you a (you)
>>
Just to finish you all off, the final point is that football is a democratic sport, even an autist can claim the best footballer of the year award (in certain years) and we should be thankful for that, because Messi clearly has different skills other than ability to relate with people that make him a good player.

inclusiveness for retards is an important value.

Hope everything is clear now.
>>
>>74208773

>most criticized people in the sport

not in portugal, that's for sure

>>74209262

thinking ability = pandering to ronaldo?
>>
>>74209446
it wasn't about portugal, was it? it's not like their personas is only known in Portugal or this is a portuguese knitting board, is it? (it's mongolian)

>thinking ability = pandering to ronaldo?
just saying you don't have it, and therefore you shouldn't be posting with that flag. if it was american, british, spanish or some other african nation I would get it, but since it's portuguese I take it you're an outsider, and therefore should return to your homeland.
>>
>>74208406
Cr didnt do shit in the final.
>>
File: ronnie.jpg (50KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie.jpg
50KB, 738x415px
>>74209520
payet didn't let him, I know.
doesn't matter, he led them there and was a capitain 'till the end. This was his prize
>>
File: Lionel-Messi.jpg (112KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Lionel-Messi.jpg
112KB, 1200x630px
>>74209540
should make a jpeg with this one and that one side by side.. too much trouble..

I understand why people like him, I like him myself, it's hard to dislike a manchild, they always look so inocent
>>
>>74209570

and guess what, a manchild has a loving wife, kids and a successful career. what do you have?

besides bragging about an half-nigger footballer from an african rock, of course
>>
>>74209661
now you're just being creepy. stop that, please.
You. Back to Africa. Go.
>>
Only Portugays are defending Ronaldo.
Taking nothing away from Ronaldo who will be considered as one of the all times greats, shame Messi sits on top of that list.
>>
>>74209737
I doubt it. He has one more chance just to be in the discussion, that's Russia. if he bottles it like usual, he'll stay where he is now, looking up to Ronaldo and the other Gods
>>
>>74208220
>american actually making the only decent post in this entire thread

Donaldo is fucking nothing
>>
>>74209506
>>74209699

why shouldn't i post with this flag? am i not poortuguese enough if i don't care about post-2009 penaldo?

i always liked figo and he's the only portuguese footballer that i'm envious (in a good way) of - goat wife/family, business acumen, zero fucks given
>>
>>74209766
>why shouldn't i post with this flag? am i not poortuguese enough if i don't care about post-2009 penaldo?
just because you're stupid, not because of your Ronaldo stance. that doesn't matter.

The fact you're still so confused about it should be an indication, even to a dumb person like you.
>>
>>74209815

why am i dumb? because i successfully derailed another thread and you're still trying to reasonably arguing about it?
>>
>>74209869

*argue
>>
>bragging about derailing a thread
imagine having that much of a pathetic life
>>
>>74209869
>I'm not dumb, Now that I have no escape, I've been pretending the whole time
Sure, m8. you still shouldn't be posting with that flag.
Back to Africa, please.
>>
>>74209893

i get paid to do that, it's not that bad
>>
>>74209905

lisbon isn't africa - yet
>>
>>74208425
>>74208472
Just because Ronaldo won an international trophy doesn't mean he's better lol.
>>
>>74210248
it's just a requirement to be amongst the goats. check you history, american-educated-man
>>
>>74210332

tom brady never won anything outside the US and he's undoubtedly the goat in his field of expertise
>>
>>74210332

it really isnt, Messi is objectively a better player than Ronaldo.
>>
>>74210430
literally who?
>>
>>74210439
>thinks this can be measured objectively
>Argentina flag
>>
>>74210445

the best quarter back in history, the one who's married to the most successful female model
>>
>>74210472
doesn't sound you're talking about the same sport here. or a sport, for that matter.
>>
>>74210454
i could say the same about you barbosa
>>
>the delusional Portuguese retard is actually some pk7 amerispic on a proxy
HAHAHAHAHA
LMFAO
>>
>Messhit
>capable of elevating his team with his absence like Goatnaldo
>>
>>74210524
no, you couldn't
>>
>>74210519

i'll take the bait: no, it's not the same sport. and yes, it is a sport.
>>
if Raonldongo is beter how come Peoepe is better to?
>>
>>74206757
They need a new rivalry to focus on. You can't have some young player going head to head with a 30 year old Messi. They need to be roughly the same age so you can string out a meme rivalry as long as you can. Why, you might ask, but isn't it obvious?

>M A X I M U M ( ( ( S H E K E L S ) ) )
>>
>>74206757
Well ronaldo is older, expect messi to be past it in 2 years
>>
>>74210633
>expect messi to be past it in 2 years

other than suffering serious injury, messi should be able to continue as a top 3 playmaker for another 5 years at least. his abilities do not rely on elite physical strength, speed or stamina. he just needs the agility to operate in tight spaces. his intelligence and touch are the greatest of any footballer ever.
>>
>>74210660

this. the natural course of events would see messi take iniesta's spot
>>
>>74210660
>>74210686
Is Messi a better midfielder than Iniesta?
>>
>>74206781
I remember when he first came up and he would just haul ass, do about eight stepovers, then run by some guy, I'll miss that but that was ages ago
>>
>>74210869
he's embarrassing. they want the kid to do what he can't. messi's """talent""" is his ability to run with the ball in slaloms, unique ability due to his very low center of gravity together with his disproportionate muscle tissue (acquired after years of """legal""" Human Growth Hormone use).
Midfield play requires intelligence, Messi is an autistic "pizza+sprite" manchild.
>>
>>74211055

>they want the kid

t. 18 year old former normie 9gag user
>>
funny thing how most poortuguese feel so manly and powerful... and yet they feel threatened by an "autistic manchild".

it must be hard to be so powerful and yet be stuck at a wagecuck job
>>
>>74211104
you should drop it and go back to Africa already, this is just a shitposting site, just because you're embarrassed I exposed your poor cognitive abilities, doesn't mean you should take it personally. the same happened with britfag and argentinaloser up the thread and both were wise enough to let go.

just move on, my black friend.
>>
I genuinely cant remember the last time I was amazed by a piece of Ronaldo brilliance. Yet Messi seems to pull of an amazing assist, or a free kick, or a great goal every other game.

Its a testament to Ronaldo how he can still be amongst the goals but me so unmemorable.
>>
>>74206757
>ronaldo ever being better than messi
>muh Euro
>statpadding against malmö
If you say Ronaldo is better than Messi you are delusional.Messi always was the better individual player.The only thing Ronaldo has on him is stat padding and heading because Messi is a manlet.And for the national team trophy argument,the gauchos could have won in the Wc-final.It's not Messis fault that the whole attacking squad of argentina is full of chokers.If Higuain wasn't such a big choker the match would have ended different.Also Neuer was the best player of that tournament with le cut inside man.Neuer saved us a dozen times with insane ballsy plays.
I mean he literaly went full Kung-Fu Kahn against Higuain and still got a free kick out of it.
>>
>>74210869
Of course not, but he can do the job pretty well when he needs to.
>>
>>74211181
you're not looking deep enough. or just not looking. this happened quite recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak6HDca4CBY

>Its a testament to Ronaldo how he can still be amongst the goals but me so unmemorable.
he's not the kind of player you like anymore. just let him go. watch the ones you like.
you're never going to be happy until you stop obsessing with a certain player that's not like you want him to be.
>>
File: IMG_20161207_181546.jpg (150KB, 1077x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161207_181546.jpg
150KB, 1077x720px
>>74211210
>>74211181
/thread
>>
>>74211181
So you're basically admitting youre an impressionable ADHD manchild aspie who likes bright flashy objects as opposed to actual substance

Really sums up Messhitters in a nutshell
>>
>>74211210
>I'm right because what could have happened.
That's not an argument. Reality is Ronaldo has the title, Messi doesn't.

Every single player out there could have won every single title out there. That's how hypotheticals work.
>>
>>74211160

you really have a fixation with niggers, don't you?

there are sociopaths. and some of them thrive on his fellow countrymen's misery
>>
>>74211210
imagine if messi was 10cm taller (with no ability/agility loss)

with his autism and lack of fear he would be a heading god
>>
>>74211331

even with his 169cm stature he scored this goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6hewbTs8dk
>>
>>74211320
>That's not an argument. Reality is Ronaldo has the title, Messi doesn't.
Reality is Penaldo did not have a good Euro and did not even play in the finals.Also another reality is since he is in the spanish league he won one LaLiga.

He got cucked by the manlet for like 5 times.Explain that?

Why has messi the most goals against Athletico and Real,while Penaldo is stat padding against malmö?

Look at every statistic in the game except goals and Messi totally dominates.And messi even is a better goal scorer,he literally was untouchable in that record season.

Talents like Messi come every 20 or 30 years,Ronaldo is just another outstanding player.
>>
>>74211181
>This level of bait
>>
>>74211467
>Reality is Penaldo did not have a good Euro
Sure he did, second best in the tournament. And winner.
>and did not even play in the finals
He did. He was just taken off. Don't worry, Payet's career is finished. He already said goodbye to the Premier League dream. Next season or so he'll be in the second belgian division
>is since he is in the spanish league he won one LaLiga.
>He got cucked by the manlet for like 5 times.Explain that?
facing superbarça. reality is that they were unable to keep Mourinho for more seasons. He'll win more, now that the important players of that team can't perform anymore: Xavi is gone and Iniesta can only play half a dozen matches (1 point lead, 2 matches less for RM)
>Why has messi the most goals against Athletico and Real
Ronaldo has 16 goals against Barcelona and 18 against Atletico. Show Messi's stats since 2009/2010. You won't because you'll be embarrassed.

Just so you can have a sense of the situation, last time Messi scored in a Clasico, Real Madrid had 9 Champions League.

>Talents like Messi come every 20 or 30 years,Ronaldo is just another outstanding player.
Nonsense, Messi is low center of gravity + HGH. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>74211467

and you know what make them even angrier? he just doesn't care for fame, glory, perfection. he's content with the opportunities he had through his life - specially the treatment he was unable to afford.

he always wanted the simplest of things - to play football it his friends, like when he was a kid; marrying the girl he always loved; having a nice family and provide for them

he already achieved those goals. in the meantime, he became the best player of fc barcelona and one of the best players of all time.
>>
>>74207280
hes right though. when hes actually bothered to put in the effort hes had some really nice crosses in his days. ofc messi does this at a much more consistent level
>>
>>74208269
The tweet? No
The apartment thing? Yes.
>>
>>74210430
>tom brady never won anything outside the US and he's undoubtedly the goat in his field of expertise
Because it's field of expertise is AMERICAN FOOTBALL.
Only US plays that.
>>
>>74208120
>Lying on the internet
Charly Musonda has frequently been called the "Next Ronaldo"
>>
File: Edicon.jpg (35KB, 290x285px) Image search: [Google]
Edicon.jpg
35KB, 290x285px
So much bait on here and a lot of people falling for it. Anyone who believes Ronaldo contributes more to his NT than Messi does to his own NT is out of their mind.
>>
>>74206757
we are lucky to watch these two together at their peak
>>
>>74211362
>Conceding a header to a fucking manlet
If I was VDS, I would have retired after that game.
>>
So somehow Cristiano is a fraud for scoring against the likes of Getafe, Malmo, and Hungary, but Messi is GOAT for scoring against the likes of Celtic, Vallecano, and Panama.
>>
>>74210332
messi won international title for Olympic years before.
>>
>>74212204
Nah... only Messi.
I feel lucky that I was able to watch prime Messi, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Maldini, real Ronaldo, the "tiki taka" Barcelona, the "GalĂ¡cticos" Real Madrid, the Rivaldo/Dinho/Fatnaldo Brazil...

Lol, I'm not lucky to have seen fucking CR bringing nothing to world football but stats. For the same reason I'm not lucky I've watched Greece and Portugual win an Euro, Chelsea win their CL, Italy win their (2006) WC...

Btw, I'm actually positive the deluded Portuguese ITT is not even trolling or baiting... what we're reading is indeed the comfy alternate reality that his mind had to produce in order to cope with being a Portugal/Real Madrid/ManU, but mainly CR fan during Messi's Era.
>>
File: 1369001864282.gif (382KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1369001864282.gif
382KB, 392x500px
http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/cristiano-ronaldo-yes-faggot-but-very-rich-one-5641409

>"Koke, he called me a faggot," Ronaldo said. "I said yes, yes, a faggot. But a very rich one, shithead."
>>
File: zidane-headbutt-materazzi.jpg (56KB, 344x215px) Image search: [Google]
zidane-headbutt-materazzi.jpg
56KB, 344x215px
>>74208436
>No.10s, the best players in the team, have never been renowned for their heading
>>
File: 1380836135501.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380836135501.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>scored against /soc/
>shitted the bed against /soc/

TSUman is crearly the best player atm
>>
>>74212285
>but Messi is GOAT for scoring against the likes of Celtic, Vallecano, and Panama.
You don't get it.

Broadly speaking, there are 3 things you can do with the ball at your feet - pass, dribble or try to score. And Messi is the GOAT because he's a 10/10 passer, a 10/10 dribbler and a 10/10 scorer. His skillset makes him an elite striker, winger and #10 at the same time and we've never seen anything like this before.
>>
>>74207825

Please be real!!!!
>>
>>74212437
>rates the GalĂ¡cticos
>talks smack about anyone else
>check flag

oh nvm
>>
File: Trump-Messi.jpg (18KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Messi.jpg
18KB, 620x430px
NASTY TAX EVADING WOMAN
>>
The best current Moorish player is Pepe and the best current Argentinian player is Mascherano.

Those are the people that lead their NTs and Spanish club football is a foreign world to me, so who knows?

Messi always fucks up in international matches that matter and Ronaldo """""""""""""won""""""""""""" the """""""""""""European""""""""""""" Championship because his team played defensive football.

This is really spectacular for an attacking player if you think about it.
>>
>>74206757
stop embarrassing the flag you twat
>>
>>74211279
>m-muh freekick

Is this really the best you can do?
>>
>>74213355
>Messi always fucks up in international matches that matter

Completely false. If that was the case, I'd be the first to be pissed at him.
From the dozens of important/critical international matches (and I've obviously seen every single Messi match with Argentina), there's one and only one instance that I would consider a fuckup, and that's the missed penalty vs Chile.

No, we don't expect Messi -who plays MF and has to drop down on the pitch really fucking far from attacking positions in order to start building SOMETHING, cause no other teammate would do it if his life depended on it-, to dribble past everyone and score.
>>
>>74212437
>Greece and Portugual win an Euro, Chelsea win their CL, Italy win their (2006) WC
>implying any of these were bad

kys faggot
>>
>>74218016
I'll be graceful and kind to you and pretend you didn't wrote that.
>>
>whole world knows messi is better
>deluded portufag taking dozens of posts trying to convince people ronaldo is better

You just need to watch them play. Once he retires and his propaganda machine is dead, people 30 years in the future will have acess to Messi and Ronaldo whole careers, just needing to watch them to know whats the deal.
>>
>>74218074
stay mad faggot
>>
>>74213107
No, I mean the double standards when Messi puts three past some shit team with tap ins and the Messhitters on spee start sucking him off, but will label Cristiano a fraud for doing the same thing.
>>
>messifags on suicide watch
>>
>messi gets exposed
>being OP
>>
>MESSHIT
>>
>>74219863
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
AHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

he's the most overrated footballer of all time.

chokes in the cl SO MANY TIMES
>>
>Invisible during every single big game
Is Messi the ultimate choker?
>>
member when Messi played at the halfway line for the entire game against Atletico whilst his team were begging for just 1 away goal?
>>
>>74206757
this is arguably ronaldo's worst season in the past decade but he's still putting off more goals/assists than many other players though
>>
Messi has peaked. It's all downhill from here
>>
File: 1453912675862.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453912675862.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>74219863
>>74220120
>>74220142
>>74220167
>>74220184
>>74220210
>>74220335
>>74220482

Kek. Every single time Barça loses. And almost mathematically, every single time you end up dissapearing after a storm of (you)s.
Second half about to start... we'll see
>>
>>74220601
HAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>74220601
It started.
>>
>3-0
>>
File: 1485023964042.jpg (158KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
1485023964042.jpg
158KB, 1024x686px
>>74221195
>4-0
Ftfy
>>
>Barcelona's result and Messi's performance the day after this thread
pottery
>>
>messhit
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.