[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is thinking Montana is GOAT, Adulthood is realizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1-steve-young-qb_pg_600.jpg (413KB, 1280x1737px) Image search: [Google]
1-steve-young-qb_pg_600.jpg
413KB, 1280x1737px
Childhood is thinking Montana is GOAT, Adulthood is realizing Young was always better.
>>
File: The GOAT.jpg (46KB, 437x512px) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT.jpg
46KB, 437x512px
>>74206117

+1
>>
>>74206117
Truth.
>>
steve young was as brittle as tony romo and didn't perform as well when it mattered.
>>
childhood is thinking handegg is boring
adulthood is realizing that it's complete and utter trash
>>
>>74207387
>steve young was as brittle as tony romo and didn't perform as well when it mattered.

How many owls does Young have? How many owls does Romo have?
>>
File: brady goat.png (456KB, 630x626px) Image search: [Google]
brady goat.png
456KB, 630x626px
>>74206117
Childhood is hating the Patriots.
Adulthood is realizing that watching the GOAT QB and the GOAT HC/GM play on the same team at the same time is a privilege no matter where you're from.
>>
>>74207400
i never said he was tony romo, only that both were injured all the time which is the main reason young isn't considered with higher esteem, as well as only having one ring playing on very good 49er teams.
>>
>>74206117
Childhood is thinking Montana is the GOAT. Adulthood is realizing Brady has surpassed him.
>>
>>74206117
Young had more tools, but that's it. Montana was better, even though I enjoyed watching Young more
>>
>>74207387
You mean except the insane super bowl performance?
>>
>>74206117

lol, Young would really sling those 6yd bombs to Waters. Wew lad. You were 7yrs old when you watched Montana.
>>
>>74212923

You mean the Deion Sanders team that was carried by the defense?

The SB was played 2 weeks earlier that year. Steve Young had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>74213159
Young led the league in YPA in four out of six years from 1992-97. Nobody is doing that with just dink and dunks.. Young was monster and clearly better than Montana, he could've started in those Owls in '89 and '90 and the 9ers would've won..

Young was robbed half his career plus the end of it with injuries and still accomplished 75% of what Montana did with better stats.
>>
>>74207394
childhood in germany is thinking your parents just hug each other to make babies
adulthood in germany is realizing they just pooped on each other and youre adopted
>>
>>74206117
Young was better than Montana, yes. I watched them both.
>>
>>74206117
I agree with this post

Steve is and always will be the GOAT in my opinion.
>>
>>74206117
>Childhood
>Montana
Time for bed grandpa.
>>
>>74214348
Your opinion shows a propensity for poor judgement. I wouldn't trust you around children.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.