[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave the Ballon d'Or to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 7767-1447152963.jpg (171KB, 1142x1483px) Image search: [Google]
7767-1447152963.jpg
171KB, 1142x1483px
Leave the Ballon d'Or to me
>>
Ok. I mean, realistically, I guess I didn't have much chance of winning it anyway
>>
I still love you El NiƱo
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (49KB, 470x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
49KB, 470x200px
>the most prestigious award in european sports is a fucking balloon

lmao now you know why americans don't take your sports seriously
>>
>>74204015
>.gif
>not a .gif

nobody takes you seriously either
>>
i miss prime torres lads
>>
<3
>>
Is Torres the most underrated and underappreciated player to ever play the game?

Guy gets shit on despite delivering on the biggest stage for club and national

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpX_FyUdVo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-K8Iu3-9n0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUHEUtvxQ-8
>>
>>74204411
Gary Nevilles moan gets me everytime
>>
>>74204411
>the last game of the last title of Spain's rape era is a 4-0 and embarrassment of Italian """""""""""""""""""""defending"""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>74204015
>balloon
It's ballon, and it's french for ball, dipshit.

I know your post sounds like bait, but then I checked your flag and decided to play safe.
>>
>>74205256
kek
>>
>>74204015
Laffed
>>
>>74204015
Do you think we care about americans? lol
>>
>>74204411
he made top clubs obsessed with pacey strikers for a while, the thought that you could get your manlet midfielders to just knock the ball into space and a lightning quick forward would just plow through gave tons of clubs a hardon and they tried to find the 'next torres'
>>
>>74204541
>old and crooked team with a shit manager and the two laziest players in history upfront
the joke's on germany here m8, italy overperformed by reaching the semis, a second place was outside of anyone's predictions
>>
>>74203942
how do i achieve this facial aesthetic
>>
>be a millionaire
>be an athlete
>have shitty skin

why, just why?
>>
Why the fuck is Simeone starting Torres over Gameiro? He's so wildly inconsistent.
>>
>>74207900
too much sun
come to ibiza and spend some months there then you'll understand
>>
>>74204411
> That stacked Liverpool team
> Torres
> Gerrard
> Alonso
> Kuyt
> Mascherano
> Pepe Reina
> Finnan
> Arbeloa
> Carragher
> Hyypia

Take me back
>>
>>74211345

i rated riise as well. my favorite left-back back then
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.