[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK is going on up there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

what the FUCK is going on up there
>>
Abject failure
>>
mnufc is objectively the worst soccer team in the country, too
>>
>>74191960
Minnesota's doing well this season, that being said their season screams of being the first seed who goes home round 1.
>>
>>74192204
Minnesota Wild*
>>
>the only good team is in a sport i don't watch

JUST
>>
File: wolves feel guy.png (68KB, 534x626px) Image search: [Google]
wolves feel guy.png
68KB, 534x626px
>>74191960
If we knew we'd try to do something about it.
>>
File: 1418182717092.jpg (52KB, 562x581px) Image search: [Google]
1418182717092.jpg
52KB, 562x581px
Vikings have no O-Line

Wild are doing well

Timberwolves have sucked since KG left

Twins have so much wrong I don't know where to begin.
>>
Great logos at least. Twins need a rebrand though
>>
JUST
>>
>>74195872
Only the Wild have a good logo
>>
>>74191960
is there a sports market more historically Just?

at least Cleveland won less then a year ago and appeared in a WS
>>
>Minnesotans will unironically defend themselves by bringing up the Lynx
>>
File: 1273256579.jpg (45KB, 492x245px) Image search: [Google]
1273256579.jpg
45KB, 492x245px
>>74196234
>the last time the twins were this bad they won the world series the next year
there is always hope right lads?
>>
>>74196129
Think of any JUST sports market you can think of. Buffalo, Atlanta, Houston, Cleveland, San Diego, Cleveland. All except Buffalo and San Diego have won a championship more recently than Minnesota, and Buffalo and San Diego have at least gotten to the finals more recently than any Minnesota team
>>
>>74196419
Oops, that second Cleveland is supposed to be Phoenix
>>
>>74196342
I guess. Just get fucking pitching and a closer
>>
>Vikings

I got tricked into thinking (again) we were Super Bowl contenders, then it all came crashing down. O line is a total cluster fuck right now.

>Timberwolves

Hockey is king here. Nobody gives a shit about the T'Wolves. People kind of cared when KG, Stephon Marbury, and Wally Szerbiak played for them but its been a LOOOOOOOOOONG time since they've been good.

>Wild

I'd love to see a Cup run, but I know better. They'll get cucked by the Blackhawks again in the playoffs.

>Twins

Unwatchable. Games are too fucking long. Going to Target Field a few times per season to just bask in the ballpark atmosphere is fun though.
>>
File: Minnesota_Boudoir_Photos.jpg (305KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Minnesota_Boudoir_Photos.jpg
305KB, 720x540px
>>74191960
They're too busy living in the comfiest state in America and rekking pale qt puss to care about sports.
>>
>>74192512
>not watching football

JUST
>>
>>74196234
Not here they won't.
>>
>>74197156
>Vikings
>good
>>
>t___ks
>>
>>74197138
>They're too busy living in the comfiest state in America

HAHA yeah ok buddy whatever you say
>>
>>74192512
Watch Hockey, it's the best one.
>>
>>74196774
>They'll get cucked by the Blackhawks again in the playoffs.
They'll make it to round 2 if they take on LA or Calgary. I think they're in trouble of being the 1st seed upset that always happens if they take on St. Louis or Nashville though. Even if they do, then they have to fight Chicago.
>>
>>74196774
>Games are too fucking long

Bruh baseball games are typically under 3 hours unless its RSox versus Yankees, I'm sorry you're a ten year old and need adderall just to focus on anything
>>
the real problem is the street signs aren't in swahili yet
little mogadishu is not happy about it
>>
>>74199490
This.

It's 25% Somalian at this rate. Not to mention it's full of SJW libtards nowadays
>>
>>74199904
Not an argument.
>>
>>74200326
its almost like theres no country anywhere in the present for bigoted misanthropic paranoid white dudes who want to take society and morals in reverse
>>
>>74200460
Truth stands, get used to it, faggot.
>>
t-wolves are blowing out the bulls if it makes you feel better
>>
File: A HA!!.jpg (28KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
A HA!!.jpg
28KB, 300x295px
>>74200460
white dudes who want to take society and morals in reverse

>morals in reverse
>white dudes
really makes you think
>>
>>74192193
expansion teams are allowed to suck for a bit
>>
>>74200326
>Not to mention it's full of SJW libtards nowadays
So it's like the rest of the civilized world?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.