[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dejan Lovren

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: lovren refugee.jpg (31KB, 850x510px) Image search: [Google]
lovren refugee.jpg
31KB, 850x510px
Dejan Lovren - My Life as a Refugee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKzP_9_xFs0

Pretty emotional documentary on Lovren's childhood

inb4 triggered /pol/tards
>>
meh. happened to all of us.
>>
>>74160600
god fucking lel
>>
also
>A LFC Documentary
fucking really?
>>
>>74160600
>inb4 triggered /pol/tards
>seriously expecting this to not devolve into Americans and random Eastern Euros calling everyone cucks and muslims for 300+ posts
>implying this wasn't your intention

its a well made documentary tho
>>
>inb4 triggered /pol/tards

Trending in Liverpool.
>The Sun
>92.6K Tweets

Talk about triggered.
>>
>>74160600

typical Liverpool player, always being victims
>>
>>74160835
My mom is bosnian, sounds like that war was p fucked m8
>>
>>96
>>
>>74160600
I don't believe him when he says it was paradise one day and literally all out war the next.
And I say this without any sort of slant or political agenda.

Also, fuck you OP for figuring out away to get more /pol/ discussion on sports board.
>>
>>74160998
he was a child, did you expect his perspective at the time to be well formed and balanced?
>>
>>74160887
>war is not cool

Who could have thought?
>>
>>74162033
my point was that he's not just playing the victim, it wasn't just a short conflict, it was a mass war where genocide, war rapes, and ethnic cleansing were utilized.
>>
File: muh child refugees.jpg (53KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
muh child refugees.jpg
53KB, 634x566px
>hurr we need to let in millions of Somalians and Pakistanis because some kid in Croatia learned how to kick a ball 20 years ago
>>
>>74162272
>i just saw the title and didn't bother to watch it
not once did he advocate anything you gap toothed retard
>>
>>74162346
Yes, I'm sure this video was made in a vacuum and totally not designed to implicitly push an agenda. I mean, it's not like we don't hear about "muh rapefugees" every fucking day in the news.

What do you know anyway? You're thousands of miles away.
>>
>>74162443
i'm from Brighton pham, I just work over here.

He is just saying that every disapora is a result of fleeing persecution and that refugees will eventually settle like Lovren did after a generation or two.
>>
>>74162708
just wow. fucking kys libcuck

gas all cucks
>>
IT'S NEVER YOUR FAULT
IT'S NEVER YOUR FAAAAAAAUUUULT
ALWAYS THE VICTIMS
IT'S NEVER YOUR FAULT
>>
THE SUN WAS RIGHT
YOU'RE MURDERERS
>>
>>74162708
>He is just saying that every disapora is a result of fleeing persecution and that refugees will eventually settle like Lovren did after a generation or two.

what if the native populace doesn't want them to settle?
>>
>>74162889
>gas all cucks
lmao big talk from the tardos that get blown the fuck out once they step outside.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.