[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

serie a // week 24 // friday edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: Skärmklipp.jpg (45KB, 510x612px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.jpg
45KB, 510x612px
Napoli vs Genoa at 20:45

Napoli have done an excellent season so far in serie a and CL and will be playing against Real Madrid next week, but can they stay focused enough to beat the Griffin tonight or will their thoughts be on the big match next week?

Line up: yet to be announced
>>
File: Skärmklipp.jpg (39KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.jpg
39KB, 506x506px
Napoli with a strong line up this evening.

GK: Reina
RB: Maggio (
CB: Albiol
CB: Koulibaly
LB: Ghoulam
DM: Diawarra
CM: Hamsik
CM: Zielinski
RW: Giaccherini
CF: Mertens
LW: Insigne

Callejon and Hysaj (RW and RB) are suspended this game and are replaced by Giacherini and Maggio respectively. This means their whole right flank will be replaced in this match. A lot of Napoli's attack should be from the left flank with this in mind.
>>
Changes from last game (besides Hysaj and Callejon who are suspended) are Maksimovic (CB) replaced by Koulibaly. Sarri's keeps the central midfield unchanged though, which is probably the wise thing to do.
>>
File: Skärmklipp.jpg (31KB, 595x201px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp.jpg
31KB, 595x201px
Genoa's line up
>>
Lots of changes in the Genoa line up compared to the game against Sassuolo. It will be interesting to see how they will play.
>>
>bought a halfded lamp post (Pavoletti) to replace your injured tank (Milik)
>find out that a left winger manlet can score loads as striker with an ingenious style of play (exploiting the space towards the goal, low crosses, fast transmission of the ball in midfield)
>also realise the new striker might be too slow to get involved with the rest of the team

is Pavoletti the most useless buy of the January market?
>>
>merdens ded
rip in peaces napolil
>>
>Giaccherini
lierally why
>>
>>74160973
Sarri is into manlets
>>
File: trequartista.jpg (69KB, 435x594px) Image search: [Google]
trequartista.jpg
69KB, 435x594px
>Calcio di Grifoni Genovese
>>
>>74161007
He hopes he fools the opponents into markign the wrong manlet maybe
>>
>il portiere è il primo attaccante
>l'attaccante è il primo difensore
>>
>>74161059
i heard some Sky commentator say something like "Reina is a very attacking keeper"
>>
>the next Roma derby will have no barriers and will be played during the vening
it will be doopin mental
>>
>insigne
>>
>>74161179
last digit of this post determines how many stabbings will happen
>>
Insigne back to choke i see
>>74161260
:^(
>>
Napoli is clearly nervous for the CL match, they're not playing as usual
>>
>>74161317
they are doing theyr usual shit game after a great showing, hapens every fucking time. The make a great game then find someone that actually tries to defend and panic.
>>
Napoli just not focused enough. But they had some good chances. If they can just improve their game a notch the second half I'm sure they can get a goal.

Genoa basically just doing their best to destroy the match.

The referee sadly seems to allow a very physical game, which makes Genoa seem a lot better than they are atm.
>>
File: inter x roma.png (202KB, 685x534px) Image search: [Google]
inter x roma.png
202KB, 685x534px
Should I stay in the red or orange side?
>>
>>74161337
orange
>>
File: maresca-corna.jpg (73KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
maresca-corna.jpg
73KB, 640x350px
Enzino Maresca announced this is gonna be his last season ;_;
>>
>>74161179
>barriers get removed
>fans return
>home streak win ends
you heard it here first
>>
>Napoli will actually win against real
>>
>>74161634
post your face when Zielinski will score or assist vs his dream club
>>
File: 1473998977230.gif (650KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
1473998977230.gif
650KB, 598x444px
>>74161639
Something like this maybe
>>
>>74160298
>has to play RM in the CL
>plays all his starters except the injured against genoa

why Sarri can't into turnover
>>
I hope Mertens will keep being possessed by the spirit of maradona against Real Madrid
>>
Will Milik make his debut vs Real? Do you think that Sarri is keeping him on the bench just to surprise everyone cause h is fully healed and prepared to face Real? Poles can score vs them, remember.
>>
>>74161819
not in the first leg, and not with mertens in this state. But he could be an impact sub if things start going wrong. But that will likely be in the second leg, or hell be used forr turnover against Roma.
>>
>>74161658
To be fair Benfica is doing the same thing and it would surprise me if not most teams do. Matches this week will largely be rehearsals in preparation for the CL games. Most CL teams will side their best 11:s.
>>
>>74161840
I think Milik should look for new club cause Napoli won't need him anymore, and he will be wasting as a sub desu.
>>
>>74162269
lol what? he's not playing because he had a rather serious injury and needs time to recover till he's fully functional.
>>
>>74162308
But even then, he won't be able to replace Mertens cause he just can't stop being good now.
>>
>>74162326
for most of the season napoli have to play 2 games a week. Sarri will be able to play them alternately to not get tem tired.
And milk and mertns can play together.

and
>now

there's no guarantee that mertens will keep this form for all season and for the next. Look at juventus with mandzukic and higuain, or real madrid with benzema and morata. Or any other big teams.
Teams that play european football and want to be successful need to have a deep bench and more than one great player for any given role.
>>
>>74162326
If Mertens continues to play like this then he'll get sold in the summer, just like Napoli sold Higuain.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.