[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cavs at Thunder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 15

Despite talk of rest, Cavs going full strength.

Thunder out with Kanter and Abrines.
>>
>getting highlight reel'd by Andre Roberson
>the city of Lelbron
>>
>>74153512
love missed his first shot

i once read his point production in any given game is strongly correlated with make/miss on his first shot

not sure if that's still true
>>
Vic shitting on niggas early
>>
Thunder you need to take this game.
>>
BOOO that man!
>>
Sabonis just isn't ready enough. He, Roberson, and Oladipo are the key to the future.
>>
>>74153611
>Roberson

I type this and he gets an And 1
>>
k love on the board

what a stud
>>
wonder if we will see derrick williams tonight since lebron is probably gonna play less than 30 minutes
>>
>>74153638
All he needs is to bring his FT% above 70% and a reliable scoring method. Hopefully one really good summer can bring it.
>>
Westbrook is great, but if he had another superstar with him they would be unstoppable. Somebody like Durant or Harden
>>
Kyle Korver has been on fire these past few games, if he can keep this up for the rest of the season and the playoffs...cavs will be unstoppable
>>
>Abrines

Jesus Christ
>>
cavs gettin clowned on rn
>>
File: charles-oakley.jpg (63KB, 600x355px) Image search: [Google]
charles-oakley.jpg
63KB, 600x355px
cavs look terrible right now. they either lose with a -10 spread or comeback in the 4th.

come watch with me bitches.

http://www.threeonelead.co/cavthunder.html
>>
>>74153742
i'm going for the cavs but that was pretty
>>
GOATrines
>>
>this Westbrook commerical
>>
Will Love play like shit all game?
>>
>that Westbrook commercial

Nice
>>
>>74153721
Korver is a certified playoff choker
>>
>>74153773
No YOU worry bout YOURself
>>
>>74153747
They're going to win in the 3rd quarter when Westbrook gets benched for the last 2 minutes and until the 8 minute mark in the 4th.

Donovan refuses to change Westbrook's timetable and the bench will blow the game. Particularly Payne.

This is how it's been since Kanter went out.
>>
some weak ass kisses during that kiss cam
>>
>games 2 weeks before the all star game

Yawnnn let's get the all star break over with and let the real season begin
>>
derrick "trainwreck" williams
>>
>Derrick Williams

When did that happen?
>>
File: 013 2017-02-09, 19_47_06.jpg (41KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
013 2017-02-09, 19_47_06.jpg
41KB, 500x391px
why this nigger always look shook af?
>>
PAYNE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

FINALLY
>>
why did lebron even play? it's clear he doesn't want to. is it because it's national tv and adam silver would bitch?
>>
am i the only one that thinks Payne is a goofy looking fuck?
>>
File: IMG_0881.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0881.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>legay James
>>
>>74153781

Doubtful. Payne's 4/5 now.
>>
File: brodie.gif (2MB, 480x202px) Image search: [Google]
brodie.gif
2MB, 480x202px
>Payne making his shots now
>>
>>74153839

Payne and Payton
>>
>>74153820
Earlier today
>>
>>74153834
>needed a big play to force a Casv timeout so I could go grab a snack
>Cam brings the Payne just in time
TYBC
>>
>>74153838
he's the only one doing anything for cleveland
>>
thunder will put kyle singler in and lose any lead that they have
>>
>Wiliams over Lance

Cavs deserve to lose desu
>>
>>74153512
I clicked but didn't get any pics you fucking liar.
>>
>it's a LeBron doesn't get called for traveling all game episode
>>
>>74153870
lance got signed to the twolves like 3 days ago
>>
why am I watching this ridiculous turnover and brick fest?
>>
looking forward to lebron on shaqtin tonight
>>
>>74153829
He looks gay as hell every time lol
>>
>Derrick Williams was a literal bench warmer at Miami
>Getting solid minutes already at Cleveland

Miami confirmed better than Cleveland
>>
If the Cavs need a backup PG, they'll need to hope for vet buyouts. Calderon and Deron Williams would be the best. Otherwise it would be slim pickings.
>>
>>74153903
cavs are experimenting heavily this game. not pretty but interesting imo
>>
>>74153862
I fear this. It's going to happen later in the game because Roberson will be gassed guarding LeBron, Korver, and maybe Kyrie if he starts having a good late game.
>>
>>74153902
But Lance would've signed with the Cavs if they wanted him.
>>
Nice dunk LeBeta
>>
TOO BAD HE MISSED THAT DUNK
>>
Better work on that old man game LeBron.
>>
>LeMiss open layups and dunks
>>
lebron is past his prime
>>
>went for a shit and now the games tied
the fuck mate?
>>
LeBron should've sat the game out instead of posturing.
>>
>3 jump balls in the first half
just end it already
>>
Sabonis has been icecold for months now.
>>
>it's a Sabonis can't make a easy bunny around the rim episode
>>
>>74153975
speaking of which, are they gonna fix the jump ball? players swipe as it's going up every single time
>>
>saboner
>>
>it's a Kevin Love grabs someone's arm around the rim and makes it look like they fouled him episode
>>
Westbrook is literally the MVP. This team has nothing without him.
>>
I don't like westbrooks game, he's a cool dude but his game is not pleasing to watch
>>
>elbow someone on the face
>refs call foul on the poor guy

lmao
>>
>>74154002
It's not when he's bouncing every shot off the rim. Thunder need a shooting coach baaaaaad
>>
Sabonis gotta get stronger and get some vert.

He can't get up for those contested layups and over powers it high.

And he lacks the stamina for those threes in a 82 game season.
He was great from three and started losing his hops as the season went on. His stroke isn't as smooth.
>>
>>74154015
You don't know shit.
>>
>>74154062
no u
>>
>that buzzer
the fuck NBA? that's some home court advantage if i've ever seen it. get mr. stubby fingers away from that table.
>>
cavs winning on dead legs
>>
Westbrook just having a bad day. He's making threes but he's missing those 15 footers he's been making all season.
>>
>american halftime shows

couldn't hit the mute button fast enough
>>
>>74154151
hit the mute button on your life and shut the fuck up if you dont like the TNT crew
>>
>>74154175
I think he's talking about the magic show going on in the arena itself. Online streams almost never show Inside the NBA, sadly.
>>
>>74154175
ay? i'm talking about the daft magician shit
>>
>>74154175
not all streams show the TNT show m8
>>
I thought cavs big 3 was resting fuck their odds were so nice in the morning
>>
>>74154187
yea mang, i saw it at -10.5 at one point, wouldve been ez$
>>
>>74154187
Cavs trying to fuck over gamblers.

Sad!
>>
>>74154187
>>74154197
>>74154199
I tipped them :^)
>>
shit team
shit city
shit fans
>>
>>74154240
What is there to do in OKC anyways? Lmao is there like tornados sightseeing tours?
>>
>>74154240
okc was a mistake. no offense to the fans but theyre so likely to become a perennial lottery team threatening to move
>>
>>74154263
I think they have college football?
>>
>>74154240
It's @OKC tho bruh
>>
>>74154240
>being this angry
>>
>>74154185
>streaming
>a national TV game

just stream it by turning on your TV you lazy faggot.

don't tell me they don't get TNT in ozzyland
>>
HE DID IT AGAIN
>>
>>74154240
Yeah Cleveland is a hell hole.
>>
>here is your (You)
>>
>LeBrick dunks
>>
>>74154340
>here is your (You)
>didn't (You) anyone
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>74154334
t. Ayesha Curry
Oakland, CA
>>
jesus christ reggie, assume more please
>>
>>74154361
does anyone even care about this old ass charles oakley story. shut up reggie
>>
Russlel
>>
Reggie is just doing damage control for Oakley
>>
Pretty new to basketball, how were Durant, Westbrook and Harden on the same team?? And why on earth did they want to split up?
>>
>>74154415
Harden refused a near max deal and wanted his own team so he was traded.
>>
>>74154415
because they are all 3 douchebags
>>
>>74154431
This

People wanna ignore this but they were all young, naive, and couldn't recognize how good they had it at the time and regret it all now.

I already know Harden regrets it but KD is still too far up his own ass to see it.
>>
>>74154464
KD is getting that ring, I doubt he gives a fuck.
>>
>>74154415

OKC were really really insanely lucky at drafting 3 years in a row. Basically durant, then westbrook, then harden, 3 drafts in a row not to mention moving up in the lottery a few times to get them. Very rarely do you ever see 3 superstars of that caliber all in consecutive drafts, much less being drafted to the same team.

harden left because OKC had no idea how good he was when they got him and let him go for pennies. Durant left because he's a pussy bitch.
>>
>>74154415
i'm not 100% but

>>74154431
yeah.

money and egos, from the sounds of it
>>
>>74154415
They were all super young and only ran into a LeBeta/Heat superteam in '12 otherwise they have a ring already.
>>
cavs look like shit, this is over, i'm done
>>
Morrow gotta make those shots gotta start a run.
>>
>>74154401
Are you sure you clicked the right post m8? The fuck are you on about
>>
>>74154474
Fucking hell Tim, it's only 8 points
>>
>>74154474
>a fucking virgin
>>
>>74154470
>and let him go for pennies

Adams is worth more than a penny. But that was just another great draft pick.
>>
>>74154415
Harden was viewed as the black Manu Ginobili. OKC did not want to give 3 max contracts to all perimeter players and pay the luxury tax. They traded Harden away for young players and draft picks that turned into Steven Adams.

Harden absolutely blossomed into a constant MVP contender.

Durant wanted an easier path to a ring, despite the fact he and Westbrook were 3-1 up on the Warriors. Sure, they dealt with injuries in the time between trading Harden and last season, but it finally looked like they figured out the rest of the team.
>>
Anyone got a stream?
>>
>>74154470
No team in the league knew he was that good because he wasn't going that good UNTIL he got better in the off season playing as the only guy on a shit Rockets team. Read a single article about Morey and that trade and not a single person involved in the trade thought he would get that good.

Take your revisionist BS out the window.
>>
>>74154491
nice oxymoron
>>
>>74154508
http://yoursportsinhd.com/game/0021600796/
>>
>>74154474
Come on Tim, this is still the best game on right now.
>>
>>74154493
>Adams
>A great draft
>>
>>74154509
I remember Rockets fans were ready to bail on the team after that trade. They thought it was a robbery
>>
Adams gotta get better at tipping balls.
>>
>>74154519
Thanks man
>>
>>74154535
>Adams isn't a top tier center already

Dude and hes still like 23
>>
>>74154541
adams is the only good player on the team
>>
>>74154541
Hard to do that when you're getting hooked as much as he is and the refs miss it.
>>
LeBron misses Delly so much
>>
>>74154554
top tier as in top 15 or so, he's shit imo. Yeah, great notion of how to use the physique, but I'd still choose Tristan over him for example
>>
>>74154428
wrong, he was a restricted free agent, Thunder could have matched any offer - oh and they traded him with a year still left on his contract

And it's ridiculous to expect Harden to take a pay cut and come off the bench when he'd get a 5 year max offer from any team that could. OKC owners fucked themselves and the city out of a dynasty over like 8 mil a year.

>>74154415
Thunder owners cheaped out despite the fact that they were raking in profit. They could have kept all 3 + Ibaka and still been completely fine. The increased value of the franchise had already exceeded the additional price they paid to move the team to OKC (they had to pay the NBA $100+ mil in additional to what they paid for the team).

And now the value of the franchise is over a billion and they paid like $500 mil total. Had kept KD/WB/Harden it would be at least a coupler hundred mil higher too.
>>
>>74154586
Lol stay in Europe loser. Adams is a stud and is only getting better.
>>
>>74154600
Lmao you're still spamming this debunked trash.

Look up how the Rose Rule fucked over their salary cap and projected plan.
>>
>>74154470
How the fuck did they have no idea how good he is. He was arguably the best player the WCF win against the Spurs. If a few stinkers in the finals at that age prevented them pull paying a few extra than that's pretty sad.

Harden's offensive production was massive in his limited role and volume. Pretty easy to see he was gonna be an amazing all-around offensive player. Always had a laugh when people said he was a product of KD/WB.
>>
Korver is looking good lately, hope he continues. always thought he was better than atl used him for.
>>
>>74154620
I know all about the Rose rule bud. Still doesn't explain their garbage decision making. They have zero excuse, trade Ibaka if you have to. Harden was bordering on elite already at 22.
>>
>>74154638
O i am laffin. I love how much you're ignoring how bad he was on defense that he had to be limited to a bench role while Thabo was the starter.
>>
>>74154600
>t. Bill Simmons
>>
>>74154654
Lmao, he was far from elite and Ibaka was top 5 shot blocker leading the league in blocks at a point.
>>
>>74154654

Harden lost the 2012 Finals by himself.
>>
Payne going back to shit again.
>>
LeBron is fucking exhausted
>>
>more ball smacking going on than a gay orgy
>>
>Thunder getting murdered down low and no call
>>
File: hardentrade.jpg (332KB, 642x1083px) Image search: [Google]
hardentrade.jpg
332KB, 642x1083px
this thread: pic related
>>
That white guy on Thunder has the worst hair cut ice seen for quite some time.
>>
>>74154687
No one on the team knows how to flop but Westbrook and everyone else gets no calls.

Joffery tried and got ignored too
>>
At least they got adams from harden.

Durant leaving like that, they got nothing.
>>
>>74154708
Durant is a beta bitch
>>
>>74154613
Still got the time to improve, sure, but I honestly think he's shit rn
>>
>>74154672
Only casuals couldn't see how good Harden was his last year in OKC. His efficiency was INSANE. It was obvious he was gonna be an elite scorer and literally was from day 1 in Houston when he put up 2 monster stats lines his first 2 games with 37 and 42 points. He was also their best playmaker and usually had the ball in the 4th quarter creating KD/WB.

You weren't watching if you couldn't see he was going to be a top 10 player. Even I didn't think he was gonna be this good but still, their fuck up was clear from the day of the trade.
>>
God awful pass by Roberson there. Gotta know what the score is before making dumb moves like that.
>>
REFBALL AGAIN SHOCKER
>>
>>74154721
I'd suggest you rethink how you rate players. Or open your eyes.
>>
>>74154732
It was an obvious foul, though.
>>
>Cavs don't foul, ever

this refball is fucking insane
>>
>Uncle Drew making people look like chumps
>>
>>74154721
>>74154739
yea portugal, Adams is an elite big at this point. he's at least getting paid like one
>>
>>74154753
Best handles in the game
>>
i do like the cavs willingness to experiment, putting derrick in the spotlight like this
>>
>>74154675
nah, he had 2 really good games, 2 bad games, and 1 in foul trouble. if you seriously drop a 22 year old because of 2 or 3 bad games after what he did the entire year than you deserve to get shat on cause you cost yourself 2 MVP level players
>>
>>74154778
probably the best i've seen him play in a while, he looks fresh and pretty in sync considering.
>no practice with the group yet
>>
>>74154726
Well the trade was a good idea. Better trade him and get something instead of losing him for nothing.

Not offering him max to stay....that was stupid.
>>
>>74154743
THE DUDE IS 6FT 10 AND GOT A HAND PUT ON HIM AND DROPPED|

IT WAS A FLOP LEBRON TEACHES ALL HIS NEW PLAYERS TO DO THIS
>>
If you rate Kyrie as a PG he's not top 5, if you rate him as an undersized SG he's top 5
>>
OKC only winning this game if Cavs just drop off a cliff. They don't have enough skilled players to keep up with 3 all star players.

6 minutes on the clock is too much I ain't got no faith in this team. Westbrook gotta turn god mode just to beat the Blazers and shit. He gotta go super god mode if they wanna beat the Cavs.
Oladipo also has to make all his threes.
>>
>Thunder getting fouled everytime down low

>no calls
>>
Just trade the bench for Carmelo already, fuck it. They can't do what a bench is supposed to do (relieve the starters) so this fear of "gutting the bench"? As it is, this is gonna be like the 2015 Finals except they'll lose in the ECF because Lebron is finally getting old. At least Melo can run the secondary units and let LeOld get some rest
>>
WESTGOD
>>
GRANT WITH THE BLOCK AND WESTGOD MAKING TOUGH ASS SHOTS
>>
THUNDER STONK
>>
it's upsetting to me that westbrook is the only good player on the thunder, kanter is ok and adams is just a big man doing his job. durant made a bitch move for possible rings and its showing.
>>
File: lebron.jpg (26KB, 800x436px) Image search: [Google]
lebron.jpg
26KB, 800x436px
>every TV commentator confuses Grant for Oladipo and Morrow for Grant
>>
>>74154414
Oakley should have suicide bombed the whole MSG, everyone would still call him a hero.
>>
>>74154822
Durant is what is wrong with the NBA.
>>
>>74154806
Am I the only one that would like to see melo on the thunder?
>>
TIME FOR LEFLOP TO DISAPPEAR
>>
holy shit hadn't heard that song for 10 years
>>
>>74154833
No, LeBitch is the real source of the cancer that plagues the NBA.
>>
>irving cucked by westbrook

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>>
>>74154847
LeBitch started the trend of leaving his team to join a superteam just for a ring
>>
>>74154834
It'd be cool, but I haven't heard rumors about it. For that matter, I'm surprised the Clippers haven't jumped on that trade. The fuck are they waiting for? There is literally no way they have a chance against the Warriors this season. They won't even win a game. If Doc thinks they're contenders then he's too far gone
>>
THAT OLADIPO SPIN
>>
lmao why did he 360?
>>
TRIPLE DOUBLE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>people seriously think this game means much to the cavs
they were debating sitting their big 3 this game, but decided to play most likely to build some cohesion with their new players, OKC and their fans are acting like this is the playoffs (which they will be lucky to see)
>>
>>74154858
He was gunna dunk but he slipped a little
>>
>>74154858
#whynot?
>>
TRIP DUBS

The Master of Gets

This man is the MVP
>>
OH BABY A TRIPLE
>>
File: Just_Emoji.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
Just_Emoji.png
12KB, 246x200px
>Cavs getting styled on
>>
File: 1020399022.png (206KB, 388x322px) Image search: [Google]
1020399022.png
206KB, 388x322px
>literally not even trying to get back on defense
>walking to the sidelines during the fast break
WHY DID LEBRON QUIT ??
>>
>"i dont care about triple doubles"
jesus
>>
>niggerdipo

that whole sequence literally proves why all these tripple doubles are a fucking fluke

tripple doubles are so fucking watered down in today's game
>>
File: 1430006031431.png (96KB, 209x259px) Image search: [Google]
1430006031431.png
96KB, 209x259px
westgod
>>
perfect time for lebron dad dick
>>
Now, did Westbrook give up that ball just tomorrow get to 10 assists?
>>
>>74154855
It hit hoopshype for a day, but didn't hear anything else.

Problem is money. Melo isn't a max player anymore, but he still wants max money.

To get a deal done he is going to have to sign and trade. Probably in the upper teens.
>>
>>74154854
>>74154847
James didn't leave to JOIN a superteam, he went to possibly make one with guys he knew to try for rings, Durant went to a team that already has championship experience and rings just to get one because he couldn't cut it with Westbrook and OKC, true colors of a bitch boy.
>>
>>74154854
Barkley and Shaq both did it in the 90s, didn't they?
>>
is it just me or is kyrie getting fouled every drive
>>
>>74154886
let's see your favorite player get one bitchboi

>spelling triple "tripple"
pleb
>>
>>74154896
They got traded to good teams. Not their fault.

When good players get traded good teams give up other good players to make the trade work.
>>
NAME ANOTHER SUPERSTAR THAT DISAPPEARS IN THE 4TH LIKE LEFLOP

AND ALL THESE KIDS COMPARE HIM TO JORDAN

LMAO
>>
>>74154916
>>74154916
>AND ALL THESE KIDS COMPARE HIM TO JORDAN
Bullshit. Even Lebrons own son says Jordan is better
>>
>>74154896
Barkley did at the end of his career.

Very different from lebron or durant.
>>
>>74154916
calm it down bitch tits
>>
>>74154900
It's only fair since it's so hard to guard him.

Adams just keeps his hands above Kyrie and hopes Kyrie misses. That's all you can do without reaching in and catching a foul.
>>
daggerdipo
>>
>>74154916
It's a regular season bro. Have you been asleep since 2011? LeBron not showing up in the 4th quarter is a meme. Remember when he dropped 16 in the 4th quarter against SA in Game 6? Remember when he got back to back 3 point plays to put the Cavs up 2 in game 7, and then got the block that saved the series? Of course you don't, because you're a faggot who started watching basketball this year.
>>
OLATHREEPO
>>
korver caught in no mans land.
>>
>>74154949
>It's a regular season
is that why lebron is playing 40 minutes on a back to back while averaging the most minutes in the league while literally crying in public about wanting another player despite his team outspending every team in the league?
>>
>all these OKC "fans" acting like this is the playoffs
see you next year you dumb shits, your team will still be terrible and Westbrook will be the next to leave you for a better team that he can actually carry to a ring.
>>
>>74154896
Barkley forced a trade to a good, not great Suns team from a really shitty 76ers. Then at the end of his career tried to latch onto the Rockets with Hakeem and Pippen.

Shaq signed with the Lakers (also a 50 win team that lost in the 1st round) after Magic retired and the Lakers traded Divac for rookie Kobe. Drafted Derek Fisher with their own pick.
>>
>>74154949
He quit.

He quit every time he starts losing.

Celtics are going to have the 1st seed by the end of February.
>>
THREE WEDGIES IN ONE GAME

THREE
>>
>>74154963
>Thinking OKC is acting in any way special.

Sorry you don't support your team the whole season.
>>
Cleveland is embarrassing to watch
>>
>>74154963
Salt
>>
QUICK: WHO'S LEBRON GOING TO BLAME FOR LOSING AGAIN?
>>
>>74154981
my team is the Grizzlies, what do you expect?
>>
>>74154991
we need mohfuggin pleymaker shieeet
>>
>>74154991
muh back to back team is tired
>meanwhile continues playing 43 minutes a game
>>
File: 1449723292893.jpg (42KB, 353x423px) Image search: [Google]
1449723292893.jpg
42KB, 353x423px
>lebron james
>scoreless
>SCORELESS
>in 4th quarter
LE DISAPPEAR QUITTING POOPY PANTS I NEED MORE HELP MAN
>>
>>74154866
>they were debating sitting their big 3 this game

And they were made to look like little bitches for playing their starters anyway and still losing.

Go fuck yourself with this bullshit about the game didn't mean anything to the Cavs.

If it didn't mean anything Lue's shook ass would have rested his starters.

Cavs apologist must have brain-damage from ingesting all that horseshit in Cleveland. This is another game Bron is putting in 40+ minutes and supposedly 'not trying'.
>>
thank u 4 closeup of cheerleader qt
>>
cavs defense is terrible. they've been giving up ~120 points all season. do they think they're the warriors?
>>
Lol Lebron would be so shit if he was in the Western Conference.
>>
Not 1 (ONE) single point in the fourth quarter

LeDecline
>>
>>74155022

With the amount of 3s that shook, I believe they do.
>>
Where the heck is Lebron?
>>
>>74155012
he played them because it was a tnt game, silver would have been angry if they didnt play for the ratings, if it wasnt a national tv game they would have sat 100%
>>
>>74155012
but they were? it was a last minute decision to play or not. and if it meant anything they would have actually tried to win, they barely lost and had their bench in the end of the 4th, you don't do that if you're trying to win.

>inb4 cavs apologist
my team is the Grizzlies, it's just the game of basketball, you dumb shit.
>>
File: 012 2017-02-09, 19_45_15.jpg (55KB, 294x357px) Image search: [Google]
012 2017-02-09, 19_45_15.jpg
55KB, 294x357px
hello darkies my old friend
>>
>>74155010
HE NEEDS ANOTHER SUPERSTAR

AM I RITE?
>>
>>74155054
>their bench in the 4th
>Love, Kyrie, LeBron all in the game until the last minute
WAT
>>
>>74155068
>end of the 4th
reading comprehension bitch
>>
>>74155010
It was Roberson. He shut down LeGod.

Gonna be Defensive first team.
>>
>>74155054
You are not fooling anyone retard
>>
File: C3EPKzvUMAAvhV3.jpg (46KB, 924x922px) Image search: [Google]
C3EPKzvUMAAvhV3.jpg
46KB, 924x922px
>>74155054
>it was a last minute decision to play or not

Cue the part about them looking like bitches from losing anyway.
>>
File: C3ENzG6UcAEvEgE.jpg (76KB, 1200x1178px) Image search: [Google]
C3ENzG6UcAEvEgE.jpg
76KB, 1200x1178px
>>74155079
>>
>>74155073
NO FUCKING SHIT OF COURSE THEY CHECKED OUT IN THE LAST MINUTE.

The fact that they stayed in 11 of 12 minutes and got BTFO says they tried to win but just got BTFO by WESTGOAT.
>>
>>74154798
kek fucking faggot
>>
File: Lebron-James-Meme.jpg (40KB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
Lebron-James-Meme.jpg
40KB, 450x296px
What's going to be Lebum's excuse this time?
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.