[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/180/: BETWAY PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS NIGHT 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 18

File: darts games get desperate.jpg (397KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
darts games get desperate.jpg
397KB, 1536x2048px
Grab your feather-peaked cap and green tights as we're off to Sherwood Forest with Nottingham being week two's host of the Betway Premier League.

A quickfire inconsistency derby starts the evening with morbidly obese Adrian Lewis against simple Dave Chisnall. After Ferrypot choking a 4-1 lead last week against Raymond van Barneveld, he hasn't been helped by the PDC adopting Just Eat as a new sponsor. This may be a big positive for Chizzy, who was Phil Taylor's fucktoy last week.

Speaking of the 16 time champion of the grope, he is next on against James Wade. The Machine was in Classic Wade mode last time out as he battled out a 7-5 win over Kim Huybrechts and with 2 wins in their last three meetings, you can never count out the bipolar one. With this being Pheel's final PL appearance in Sherwood Country, expect yet more Clark & Mardle dicksucking.

Dethroned World champion Gary Anderson then plays Jelle Klaasen in a repeat of the 2015 last 32 match that was the catalyst for the gameraiser's first Worlds title AND the 2016 semi-final which saw Gando hit a 9 darter. Paedo Suarez as inconsistent as ever last week, so this should be a fairly simple victory for the Scotsman after his great draw with Michael van Gerwen last week.

The new World Champion is in autism revenge mode after a disastrous UK Open qualifier weekend where he lost to nobody Ritchie Edhouse in Q1's L64, sex on legs Steve Beaton in Q2's L32 and his opponent tonight in Q3's QF: Peter Wright. Clownman won two of the three qualifiers (Simon Whitlock the other) and ended a 16(!) match losing streak against MVG in the process.

Ending the night are Kimbo and Barney. RVB has a terrible record against the Hurricane, with just 2 wins in 11 meetings. but their last meeting in the World Cup's semi-final saw the Belgian bottler fuck up a 90 finish to stay in the tournament after he threw his brother Ronny under the merciless wheels of the Autism Express.

Coverage starts from 7:00pm UK time on Sky Sports 2.
>>
>Tonight's fixtures (7:00pm start, all matches best of 12 legs)
SnackP&Ot v Chizzy
James "The Meds Are Back In Town" Wade v Taylel
Jelle "Yewtree" Klaasen v Gary "Big Game Counter" Anderson
Snakeshite v MvGOAuTism
Kim "Husband of Dana" Huybrechts v Barney

>Week 2 preview
http://www.pdc.tv/premier-league-darts/article/nb40ldmpw4fh17x24ticc5mro/title/betway-premier-league-night-two-preview

>Week 1 review
http://www.pdc.tv/premier-league-darts/article/1qpi2iinqffvn1wkccp1lhn867/title/betway-premier-league-night-one
>>
After months of waiting for an update, the comedy gold of the DRA referrals has finally revealed what went on in 2016: http://www.thedra.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/DRA-Hearings-2016.pdf

The best one on the list is undoubtedly Daryl Gurney's dropkick of his darts case after losing to Ian White at the Matchplay.

We also get the reason why Dean Winstanley is having "back surgery" and didn't enter Q-School: the oldest 35 year old in darts is banned until May for filming a Players Championship event and making rude gestures in the video.
>>
>>74149464
At least Phillith got 1st place in something last year.
>>
>>74149464
>recklessly throwing dart

me at my board tbqh
>>
>rtl unironically starting the show at 6:25pm (English time)
>trying to fill 35 minutes asking Stompé questions why RVB won and MVG tied last week

The fuck am I watching
>>
And we're on now.
>>
File: Capture.png (277KB, 281x367px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
277KB, 281x367px
This man comes up to you in the darts club, and slaps your GF in the ass. What do you do?
>>
THE GREATEST YEAR OF HIS LIFE
>>
Who /snooker on 2nd screen/ here?
>>
>>74149840
no.

why do you always post about snooker in /180/? it's fucking dogshite
>>
>>74149821
Giggle and shake his hand
>>
>>74149843
Because no /147/ for minor tournaments:(
>>
>>74149840
Lost interest when Ronnie went out.
>>
>>74149863
>that robot interview
>>
>>74149874
That was great.
>>
>this song

Why
>>
>>74149863
GWAN JIZZY
>>
Stop raping cullens tune ffs
>>
chizznal's walk on is sooooooo bad
>>
PREPARE YOUR FILENAMES
>>
So who will be the next player to win his first PDC Major? Jizzy? Clownman?
>>
>identifying crabs in captcha now
>>
>chizzy forgetting his shoes while out shopping
Fucking simpleton.
>>
>>74149930
Clownman
>>
>uncle barry fucking about with the sound system
This match is shit.
>>
>that attempt at tops
>>
>dutch commentators saying that chissnall is throwing poo atm

Topkek.
>>
Lewis averaged 94 in that match and still won at a canter.

Chisnall is finished.
>>
>>74150074
POO
IN
LOO
>>
>dismall
>>
File: mv.png (564KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
mv.png
564KB, 497x640px
>2 matches played
>-9 in legs
>>
>>74150142
Need to get the d12 added to that pic
>>
File: TAYLOR TIME.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
TAYLOR TIME.gif
2MB, 320x240px
IT

IS

TIME

HE

IS

HERE
>>
And if you're wondering about the OP image, there's now a darts-based online slots game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmkrQYTGIrk

Madness.
>>
Did I see the Lakeside in that montage?
>>
>phils darts club
>>
BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN
>>
File: beast.png (541KB, 474x617px) Image search: [Google]
beast.png
541KB, 474x617px
I WILL ATTACK*, AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT

*women in my caravan
>>
>muh board
that's both taylor and wade's excuses already made
>>
>mad at the board
>>
File: ishygddt.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>74150174
>Darts based
>Online
>Slot machine
>>
>Taylel
>>
File: 9d1.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
9d1.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>009
>>
the absolute state of Feel
>>
>le 100 to 121 checkout man
TAYLOR
IS
RATTLED
>>
DAT 121
>>
AND THEN ANOTHER 121

BUT ON THE CRUELLEST OF ALL FINISHES
>>
You can hear the asshurt in Mardle's voice.
>>
Is it just me or was Taylel's hand shaking as he threw that?
>>
Thar OP almost made me forget this is abour darts

I watched the fat guy drink and start his choke last week. They all walk around like they're hot.shit
>>
Am I the only one who goes at 20's while on 109? I'd rather leave 89 than switch to 19's and risk leaving 90.
>>
>>74150350
100-120 always start on 20
>>
>>74150359
Sorry, I should've clarified that I meant with the last dart of a visit. On 109 with 1 dart left, I'd rather stay at 20's. Wade went to 19's which leaves 90, but I feel more comfortable leaving 89 over 90.
>>
>>74150359
Even 119?
>>
>>74150370
Depends what youve just thrown. If you have just thrown at 20s and have line and length then stay there for sure
>>
>It's a James Wade gives up episode
>>
>>74150375
Ah yea forgot that. Defo 19s then. Other exceptions can be 108 and 116 where 4x19 leaves d16 and d20 respectively
>>
>wadey rubbing his belly in the background

#cute
>>
>wade
Fuck's sake.
>>
this would be an absolute fucking robbery for Feel if he wins this
>>
FUCK
>>
File: barry-hearn.jpg (22KB, 230x302px) Image search: [Google]
barry-hearn.jpg
22KB, 230x302px
>>
Thank fuck for that.
>>
TAYLORDRAWSLOL

Classic Wade clutch to get the leg after the overshoot into single 8.

>Taylor signing the board
You drew, you retard.
>>
C L U T C H
>>
>robertson
>>
>be klaasen
>get raped by Gando and MvG within 8 days time

Poor paedo.
>>
>this is genuinely the last year of Taylor
Please exit Ally Pally at round 1 to an Asian nobody. It would be the funniest shit ever.
>>
File: Jelle_Klaasen[1].jpg (19KB, 419x285px) Image search: [Google]
Jelle_Klaasen[1].jpg
19KB, 419x285px
This man comes up to you in the club, and asks for your 15 year old cousins phone number. What do you do?
>>
What a faggot cuck song to come out to
>>
>>74150581
I'd deck him one.
>>
>>74150581
>Klaasen played Jamie Caven in the first round of the 2014 World Championship and lost 3–1 as he hit just 17% of his darts at doubles.
Imagine losing to Jamie Caven on television.

Embarrassing.
>>
Wonderful 119 from Gando.
>>
>counting man nearly fucking up again
>>
DAT 122 FROM PAEDO SUAREZ
>>
Did Gary throw at 16 on 60?
>>
>D13
wew
>>
>THAT BUST
He's done that 2 weeks in a row now, both on the same double.

>>74150738
Yeah. He surely must have miscounted.
>>
>>74150750
He just cant keep out of that 13 bed
>>
>>
>>74150764
>when the autism gets too much
>>
>I am MVG
>I am the MVP

kek
>>
Based bazza blowing out straya
>>
Need MVG and RVB to win for ÂŁ800 lads
>>
>>74150844
>RVB
rip dart man
>>
>Clownman dressing up for Valentine's Day
Mrs. Boss Hogg clearly putting Midlife Crisis Man back under her thumb.
>>
>you now realize that every party that song was played at eventually stopped
>>
>bald fella
>>
Dat pub score
>>
>clownman
>>
File: BURN IT WITH FIRE.jpg (207KB, 1500x1427px) Image search: [Google]
BURN IT WITH FIRE.jpg
207KB, 1500x1427px
>missing 5 darts against van Autism
>Peter Shight
>>
>hes had his little run
>becomes the best player in darts history
>>
tidy
>>
>that camera shake
Whitlock's visited the director.
>>
>DAT 170

C U C K E D
>>
File: mvg DESTROY.jpg (108KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
mvg DESTROY.jpg
108KB, 300x450px
THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX THE MAX
>>
Smashing him into a pink mist
>>
Autism.
>>
BIG FISH
>>
>>74150909
massive tits
>>
S N A K E
H
I
T
E
>>
>triple break

happy valentine's day clownman
>>
PETER WHRIGHT WASH
>>
>26
>>
I feel sorry for clownman;_;
>>
>shite throwing worse and worse as the game goes on
>muh floor tournaments
>>
And this is further proof that if you beat MVG, you will be killed afterwards.
>>
>that on-screen counter ticking over to 39 matches and 137 days since Taylor beat MVG
Top lel
>>
White whitewashed
>>
P I T Y
L E G
>>
COMEBACK IS ON!
>>
PETER WRIGHT WASH PETER WRIGHT WASH PETER WRIGHT WASH PETER WRIGHT WASH PETER WRIGHT WASH PETER WRIGHT WASH PETER WRIGHT WASH PETER WRIGHT WASH
Wtf michael you mongoloid
>>
comeback is real
>>
FUCK
>>
THE COMEBACK IS ON
>>
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>had darts for 7-0
>lose 3 straight legs

>mvg
>good
>>
just choke my shit up
>>
>its a Michael snoozes after going up big and retaliates after a couple of legs with a bg finish episode
>>
>>74151020
>>74151022
>>74151029
>implying he isnt doing it on purpose to give him more 9 darter attempts
>>
>need triple 20
>single 1

Tfw no wright wash
>>
>138 left
>spend an age wondering where to throw first
>eventually throw it

>miles into single 1

autismwinslol
clownmanloseslol
>>
Based wenbo is playing lads
>>
MVG sounding less bitter over the UK Open qualifier weekend disaster than he did on Twitter:

>UK open darts qualifications #fail
>I will play U.K. Open and I've qualified myself. But you will understand me if you was here. #bigfail

But maybe it's a loss in translation.
>>
commentators on barney: he's a new man, lot more positive, he doesn't feel down after a loss anymore.

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>74151095
No, he is always mad when he loses. He genuinely believes he is a considerate margin better than everyone else and basically never should lose.
>>
>>74151123
RVB_insulin_chart.png
>>
The sole remaining /180/ poster who still likes Kimbo reporting in.
>>
>>74151132
well to be fair, he kinda has a point
>>
>>74151143
I don't particularly hate Kimbo.

It's just ever since he bent over for Pheel at the Worlds after he took him to a final set, he's annoyed me big time.
>>
Such a low energy song from Kim.
Top 5 walk on's:
1. Snackgod
2. Gerking
3. barnyard tiger
4. MEDS ARE BACK IN TOWN
5. Who cares
>>
>>74151153
>NO DIVINGBOARD
NIGGA, PLEASE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smbCbf1y90E
>>
>>74151159
Only considered current premier league players
>>
>>74151165
Oh okay then.
>>
[insulin deteriorates]
>>
File: 1484808645649.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1484808645649.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>74150844
>>
>its a barney lulls his opponent into a false sense of security before he eats a snickers and suddenly reemerges as super saiyan barney episode
>>
>>74151220
>he actually thinks Barney won't comeback from this
>>
>Kimbo Choker
>>
>Kim chokebregts
>>
>Kim being a tit
>>
Fucking back to the bdo, jobbers
>>
>>74151291
I was surprised to learn Kim never qualified for Lakeside.
>>
>memebregts
I hate how I love you barney, but this is abysmal
>>
>kimbo not even hitting the 12 bed
>>
Rip 800 pounds
>>
>9

ffs kim
>>
>>74150844
>(___)

Well this puts Chizzy and Noncen in the shit.
>>
>van cuckveld
>>
And that match high 80 finish ends another good night of PL action.

The only downer of the evening was the opening match with Dave Chisnall's terrible 2017 continued as he was thrashed by an under-fire Adrian Lewis. In a fixture of very few high points, the highest Snackpot's 160 to win leg 7, the dim one's scoring was well below his usual best, recording just 3 maximums.

Phil Taylor continued his PL send-off with a gripping draw against James Wade. The Machine went 2-0 up with a 121 on D14 before the Power hit a 121 of his own on the bull. A 104 from Taylel made it 3-3 and from then on there was never more than a leg between then as the Groper punished two misses for a 6-5 Wadey lead with a huge 142 break on D11 but didn't keep it up in the deciding leg as the bipolar one rescued a point.

Gary Anderson was just too much for Jelle Klaasen to handle yet again with the Scotsman hitting a neat 119 to get going in the match having lost the first leg and only dropped 2 of the next 8, although Paedo Suarez did manage a 122 in the ninth before promptly busting a D4 attempt yet again to stay in the fixture.

Peter Wright's winning streak over Michael van Gerwen has reset to 0 as the Green Machine mercilessly obliterated the clown, averaging 105 with a 170 finish thrown in to boot. MVG had darts for a 7-0 whitewash but missed the lot and despite Wright taking 3 legs to punish some terrible finishing from the Autism Express, he was never truly in the match.

Kim Huybrechts' missed opportunities will surely come back to haunt him as he let a 3-1 lead slip to end up drawing with Raymond van Barneveld; Kimmy missed 8 darts to lead 4-3 and although he went 5-4 and 6-5 in front, he couldn't break RVB to get that all-important win.

It's Leeds next week with these matches from 7:00pm:
>Gary Anderson v Peter Wright
>Adrian Lewis v James Wade
>Phil Taylor v Raymond van Barneveld
>Michael van Gerwen v Jelle Klaasen
>Dave Chisnall v Kim Huybrechts

See you then.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.