[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do my fellow Europeans hate american football ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: american_handegg_2.jpg (37KB, 402x289px) Image search: [Google]
american_handegg_2.jpg
37KB, 402x289px
I think it's fun to watch, only downside to it are the long commercials and constant breaks but besides that, it's pretty based.
But for real though, all my friends and most people i know mock and bash ,,handegg football" also telling me stuff like ,,if you are a real man watch rugby"
>>
you're alright, denmark
>>
Because its actually shit.

Dont get me wrong, the game itself seems fun to watch, but the constant commercial breaks and timeouts are making it unwatchable.
Literally 20 seconds of action followed by a 5 minute long break.
>>
I like the principles of the sport but

1. too many breaks, too little actual playtime
2. 20 niggers + white qb
>>
>>74147019
It's the optimal group viewing sport. Watch a play, then talk to your friends while they set up for the next one.
>>
>>74147042
>2. 20 niggers + white qb
Who'd have thought america would be able to make slavery into a sport
>>
Instead of whining about constant commercial break, use the lack of popularity of the NFL in Europe and download the game without the commercials the day after.
You wont get spoiled the result and you will enjoy the real game without the annoying breaks.
>>
>>74147019
This is a stupid thing to say. Its like saying I think soccer is a really cool sport to watch but I cant do it because sometimes the players just pass backwards for a couple minutes. If you really felt this way you would probably like hockey, but you probably dont
>>
They show the NFL season on the cable sports channels I have. I watched it a few times, but just didn't find it interesting to watch. There weren't really any commercials, but the tempo of set up, play, stop, set up again just didn't suit me. I don't think it's a bad sport, it just isn't for me.

>>74147414
That's a pretty good argument actually. I probably would watch it if I went to some social gathering in America and the game was on.
>>
Hating handegg is just a meme to make fun of ameritards. It produced total indifference.

Until the coin toss: now it produces endless laughs.
>>
>>74146985
3 to 4 hours of your time to watch somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes of gameplay. No thanks.
>>
timezones
>>
mostly the americans
>>
If it wasn't for the commercials then you would just be watching players standing around awkwardly in a huddle for a few minutes. The game has a start/stop nature and I don't think it detracts from the enjoyment of the game, I just do something else when the commercials are on.
>>
>>74147563
This this this this this this this this
>>
>>74147495
>a jew is focused on commercial breaks
Really makes you think

>>74146985
honestly I never cared about this sport and most others feel the same.

In real life, it is unexistent. Nobody cares, so why should anybody mock it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.