[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE WANT THE GIANTS YOU'RE NEXT, MOTHERFUCKERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

WE WANT THE GIANTS

YOU'RE NEXT, MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
giants arent making another owl

eli isn't even good anymore, noodle arm and all, and their 200 million defense flopped spectacularly in the playoffs, not to mention OBJ's payday is coming up real soon.

they suck and with the rest of the nfc east getting better they have no chance
>>
File: eli-manning-hoboken-open-letter.jpg (46KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
eli-manning-hoboken-open-letter.jpg
46KB, 640x400px
>>74141135
Bring it I own your ass

>>74141168
Eli is a meme qb you never know what you're gonna get he could have a huge year this season and I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>74141168
shut your whore mouth or the Texans will give him $98 million
>>
get fucked faggots
>>
>>74141135

If Brady gets to 6 the only thing making it a good story line is

#1 Tie the Steelers himself
#2 If he gets to play the Giants
#3 If he goes in 18-0

Otherwise you are just padding greatness. You could also argue #4 maybe..

#4 If he wins 6 not only is he the best NFL player in history he is the best ever in any sport.
>>
Hell, I'd be down for Brady losing a third time thanks to some retarded two-finger catch on 3rd and 15 by Sterling Shepard.
>>
>>74146426
>Tie the Steelers himself

Just realized that he's got more titles in 15 years than nearly every other team does in the past 50.
>>
The Patriots have no more mountains to climb: greatest dynasty, greatest coach, greatest QB. Anything else they achieve now is gravy.
>>
>>74149154
>The Patriots have no more mountains to climb
>only 5 rings

he needs 1 to tie, and 2 to have the record
>>
>>74146426
No way, he doesn't even come close to the level of dominance that Gretzky has.
>>
>>74149154
49ers=5 in 14
Patriots=5 in 16

I know there was no salary cap back then but theres no way to mathematically compute how much the team benefited from the salary cap.
>>
File: file.png (356KB, 676x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
356KB, 676x450px
>>
>>74141168
The Giants and Eli were never good. They're a dumb 11-5 max team that can randomly get hot at the right times.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.