[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Football (Soccer) is fucking boring to watch lately so i wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160814_154119.jpg (97KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160814_154119.jpg
97KB, 576x576px
Football (Soccer) is fucking boring to watch lately so i wanna get in to watching basketball since sport itself is fun to play, so are matches often like footy or nah?
>>
watch cric and box
>>
just watch the last quarter and you are fine
>>
>Basketball
>Fun in any way
>>
>watching football to be entertained
Fuck off normie shit
>>
>le I hate my sport because I'm a cuck and I want to fit in

basketball is fucking boring, at first you'll find it interesting but eventually you'll end up losing interest in it. Too many fucking games turning everything irrelevant, and 80% of the game is useless because it's always decided at the end
>>
>>74135994
>how do I get into BASKETBALL

why do BRITONS always make retarded statements like these?

how the fucking fuck do you fucking get into fucking BASKETBALL you unbelievable moron? You pick up a fucking stream or a live match on tv and watch it you imbecile. Read up what are the teams that play the most spectacular game and watch them you retard.
Choose a fucking match thread on fucking /sp/ and stram that fucking match you shitbrain.
And you don't fucking choose a fucking SPORT you piece of shit. You are not choosing a fucking brand of soap or a restaurant to eat at you disgusting fatass. Go watch your shitty SOCCER if that's your attitude.
Otherwise if you want to act like a fucking normal human being and not an BRITON then you'll wait and after a while some SPORT will warm up to you and you'll love it more than others. Or become a fucking bandwagoner and jump on one of the strongest SPORT ship that will give you lots of satisfaction.I suggest HANDEGG or BASEBALL or CRICKET.
>>
>>74137253
Don't tar us with the same brush, I got into basketball own my own over the past year or so.
>>
>>74135994
there's basketball literally all the time.
>>
>>74135994

Thing with football (soccer) is that the game can change at any moment. A team can score/have a player sent off in teh first minute or the 90th. In basketball (especially the NBA), the first 3 quarters of the game don't count. It usually comes down to the last 2 or 3 minutes. So just tune in then. Otherwise, it's just repetitive back and forth.
>>
>>74137169

> is fucking boring, at first you'll find it interesting but eventually you'll end up losing interest in it. Too many fucking games turning everything irrelevant, and 80% of the game is useless because it's always decided at the end

Sounds exactly like a certain other sport I know
>>
>>74135994
Just tune in to the 4th quarter. The rest of the game is pointless
>>
>>74137139
This.
The actual purpose of watching football is to bask in reflected glory, ingest ethanol, and deluding oneself into being part of the team.
>we won
>>
Theres games on everyday. Just pick one and watch. Also subscribe to ximo pierto final on YouTube for full game highlights and watch bballbreakdown if you wanna stop being a casual
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.