[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Moroccan kickboxer Badr Hari — best known for his friendship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

>Moroccan kickboxer Badr Hari — best known for his friendship with Cristiano Ronaldo — has been sentenced to two years in jail for two cases of assault in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
>The 32-year-old was not present at the court hearing and will now fly from his homeland of Morocco to the Dutch capital to serve his time behind bars.
>The professional fighter was convicted on two counts of aggravated assault after one attack at the Amsterdam Arena in 2012 and another in 2013 in a Amsterdam nightclub owned by Jimmy Woo using a broken glass.
>It’s not the first time Hari has been in trouble with the law after being sent to jail in Morocco for a similar crime in 2015. He spent 6 months behind bars back then.
>The sentence by the Dutch court now means he will have to go another lengthy period without seeing close friend Ronaldo, who he was accused of having a gay relationship with last year.

How will TSUUUUman react to this?

Will his performance at Real suffer over this?
>>
Ronaldo doesn't seem like the most loyal kind of guy so he might get a new boyfirend.
>>
>>74135668
Hari will probably have a new boyfriend for the next 2 years too
>>
>>74135637
All goatfuckers are the same.
>>
>>74135693
>All goatfuckers are the same.
He is fucking Ronaldo, not Messi.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 615x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 615x407px
TSUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>74135728
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>74135693
More like all professional fighters are more or less the same.

The Klitschko brothers are an exception.
>>
>>74135756
t. Ahmed Kam-El-Fiq
>>
>>74135775
t. Sven Giovanni Sören Murat al-Müller di Stefano the III.
>>
>>74135637
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""friendship"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>74135637

Love finds a way
>>
File: 1386939153695.jpg (17KB, 296x412px) Image search: [Google]
1386939153695.jpg
17KB, 296x412px
>>74135637
http://www.realmadridnews.com/confidential-cristiano-ronaldo-forbidden-to-fly-to-morocco-15878
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Badr is klarie hehe xd
>>
>>74135637
I was looking up this guys criminal record. What a fucking asshole he is. Looks like every little disagreement he gets into turns into him completely beating the fuck out of the other person and then getting arrested.

For a guy who is as good as he is, he seems pretty insecure or is an incredible hot head.
>>
>>74136748
He's Arab, they're all insecure
>>
The sandmonkey literally kicked a guy so hard he almost kicked off his foot

I mean sure

>manlets when will they, etc

but come the fuck on, the guy is like double as large as normal people, he should know better*

*is what you would think but even in the ring he is known to attack downed opponents (its not mma so its illegal), attacking refs and going for the groin
>>
>>74136748
He's pretty much an enforcer for the dutch underground
>>
>>74135684

he only has to serve 6 more months
>>
>>74136748
He needs to get caught doing that in the US, learn the real meaning of getting fucked while he's in prison
>>
>>74135684
You don't actually get locked up when you get a jail sentence in the netherlands.
>>
TSUUUUUUUU

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDgf4GVBpVA/
>>
>>74136837
US prisons aren't that serious
t. Felon.
>>
Cristiano likes his bad boys

that means he's a bottom right?
>>
>>74140121
what did you do?

was it max security for a violent offense or did you do some white collar/ victim less crime?
>>
>>74140195
Im pretty sure the getting raped in prison shit is a meme regardless of the security level in NA

actually does happen in Russia though
>>
>>74140222
Not a meme I watched Oz and it was very convincing
>>
>>74140222
> leaf
nah man. there are very distinct prisons people go to for certain crimes. All the psychos go to one prison and its pretty much a free for all at that point.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/guard-killed-during-delaware-prison-riots-heroically-saved-lives-union-says/8673218
>>
Will Rodondo be allowed conjugal visits? If not his form may dip
>>
>>74139835
What? What's the point then?
And how do you only get two years for two assault charges?
I know I'm from the jail capital of the world but that seems a little light.
>>
>>74140335
of course you go to jail in netherlands, but I think this guy struck a deal with the dutch prosecutors in order for him to return to the netherlands and now only has to go to jail for like 6 months or so (rest will be put on probation)

he is in morocco now, so not much the dutch authorities can do to him there
>>
File: Rico-Verhoeven.jpg (80KB, 688x470px) Image search: [Google]
Rico-Verhoeven.jpg
80KB, 688x470px
>officers lead Badr to his cell
>he sees this waiting for him
always wondered what moroccan boi pussy felt like.
>>
>>74140480
>he is in morocco now, so not much the dutch authorities can do to him there

Just let him stay there and ban him from Europe then. I think that is a bigger punishment.
>>
>>74141013
they probably treat him like a god in Morocco I can't think of anyone else noteworthy coming from there (even though he's from NL)
>>
>>74135637
>best known for his friendship with Cristiano Ronaldo

Come on, give a guy a slice.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.