[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone else dress stylishly, but Messi dress like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

Why does everyone else dress stylishly, but Messi dress like he's going to an IT interview?

Is he really autistic?
>>
>stylish
>>
>Stylishly
Messi is the only one there who doesn't look like a gigantic homosexual
>>
Daniel Alves hadn''t infected him with his "taste"
>>
>>74135153
The shitskin on the far right is literally the only one dressed appropriately. He actually looks civilized.
>>
>>74135164
he looks like a cheesy mobster
>>
>>74135153
Are these "athletes?"
These guys look like the latest boy band.
>>
>>74135158
fucking this all day every day
>>
Messi looks like a substitute teacher
>>
Brazil was a mistake
>>
Lmfao soccer players are fucking fags
>>
>>74135153
He's clearly the greatest, there's no reason for him to preen like the rest of these goofy peacocks.
>>
File: 1471108483415.jpg (220KB, 962x721px) Image search: [Google]
1471108483415.jpg
220KB, 962x721px
>>74135153
I'll just leave this here, and let you draw your own conclusion.
>pizza de queso y sprite
>>
>>74135153
>implying stylishly
he is autistic, but there's nothing wrong with it, he's still a very good player.
autism is sort of a requirement for brilliance, in any walk of life
>>
>>74135382
I dont get it ? Half the team is eating some sort of pizza why is Messi special ?
>>
>>74135440
SPRITE
>>
>>74135440
everybody has complex requests, except Messi who just wants cheese pizza + sprite.
like a child, you go with the things you know, the things you like
>>
>>74135382
Maybe Messi's tastes are so patrician, they come off to us as plebeian shit.

A simple cheese pizza with soda is great, though.
>>
>>74135382
>banana
Goddamnit Masip you disgusting fuck
>>
>>74135153
>not wearing tshirts and basketball shorts (without underwear) and sandals 365 days a year, and no clothes when you're inside
>>
>>74135153
Because he's a fucking loser
>>
>>74135153
>stylishly

Messi and the dude on the right are the only ones who look normal here.
>>
he realises like most none eurotrash that they are infact dressed like shit and tries to separate himself from their cringey behaviour
>>
>>74135762
> he wears basketball shorts to the gym
>>
>>74135740
Pizza with guaranĂ¡ mainly
>>
>>74136207
As an Amerilad who has recently tried your Guarana soda, this combination is god like.
>>
>>74135153
Him and that dude on far right are the only ones who look like decent human beings though.
>>
>>74135164
Only if he's going to a funeral
>>
who /s t y l i s h/ here?
>>
>>74135153
>The absolute state of Dani Alves nad Nerman
>>
>>74135153
Only an absolute, flaming cocksucker would wear red pants.

Prove me wrong:
>>
>>74135158
/thread
>>
>>74135153
firstly, Messi is clearly not trying to look like a black eyed pea; secondly, he and Rafinha are the only ones that are not looking ridiculous (although Rafinha kind of looks like a Carnaval Mafioso)
>>
>>74135153
messi and the guy on the far right are only ones that look like normal people
>>
>>74135153
he's the only one besides furthest right and third from left who doesn't look like a faggot so there's that
>>
You're a massive faggot. Messi is the only one who is dressed appropiately. The other five are all trying incredibly hard. They're all manlets but Messi is the only one not insecure about it.
>>
>>74136687
>third from left
>blazer (red) + vest + shirt (squared) + tie
his outfit is as shitty as the others', not as flashy but with no fashion sense whatsoever
>>
Truly mas que un club
>>
His wife picks his clothes
>>
>>74136737
mexibro knows

The only 2 people dressed well and normal are messi and far right.

Everyone else looks like they pilfered elton johns closet. One guy is wearing a fucking leather sport jacket.
>>
Because he is /ourguy/
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.