[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What went wrong?
>>
Forcing the coach to play a certain team, rather than letting him pick the best players.
>>
File: images (3).png (237B, 495x297px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).png
237B, 495x297px
>>74135058
>>
>>74135062
/thread
>>
>>74135058
quotas
>>
Too much biltong
>>
Too many white bois keeping the proud African brothas down
>francois pienaar was a black man
>joost vdw was a black man
>jean de villiers was a black man
>>
>>74135058
Well the logo for start
>>
>>74135058
Aren't they, like, a big thing in rugby? Or at least they seemed to be in Invictus.
>>
>>74135873
they used to, but they're diving at lightspeed

also invictus didn't show how this world cup was probably the most blatantly bought and corrupted tournament ever organized on Earth
>>
>>74135855
What you don't like the gazelle's inbred cousin?
>>
File: chicago_bulls_alternate_logo[1].gif (24KB, 750x675px) Image search: [Google]
chicago_bulls_alternate_logo[1].gif
24KB, 750x675px
>>74135957
Murrikans tend to prefer their logo to look much more angry
>>
>>74135947
What? Apart from the claims of food poisoning, what other source do you have? Asking out of curiosity, not patriotism.
>>
>>74136094
the doping that may or may not have led to multiple members of the squad suffering from debilitating diseases ultimately ending in early death
>>
>>74136033
How else would people know we take ourselves very, very seriously?
>>
>>74136106
Interesting, but here's an actual source debunking that theory. http://www.iol.co.za/sport/rugby/springboks/class-of-95---where-are-they-now-1875821
>>
>>74136094
Like the fact Louis Luyt, president of the Federation, gave Derek Bevan a gold watch in front of everybody during the post-WC ceremony, as well as free holidays for he and his family in a resort, and publicly saying it was for his great contribution to the South African victory?

Or the fact literally one third of the 1995 team is already dead or is undergoing severe health troubles (6 diseased players, 3 dead, out of a 31 players squad), including 3 cases of super rare shit like MND and an even more rare transverse myelitis?

That semi-final is still to this day the most blatant refball case I ever witnessed.
>>
>>74136172
1: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Luyt >no foul play here, Luyt was just an arrogant cunt.

2: http://www.iol.co.za/sport/rugby/springboks/class-of-95---where-are-they-now-1875821

3. I agree completely
>>
Seems I mixed Brendan Venter with André Venter. André is the one with transverse myelitis
>>
>>74136119
I guess it's cultural. European want their animal-logo to be coat-of-arms style, Japanese want them quiet and non-agressive, Murrikan want them super angry.

Seriously, all the logos that come to mind look agressive, Bulls, Grizzlies, Eagles, Seahawks, Panthers, Jaguars, Sharks, Predators, Wild, Falcons, Cardinals, Bills, Rams, Hawks...

I just googled them and I found only 3 non-angry ones: Blue Jays, Penguins and Saint Louis Cardinals.
>>
>>74136415
It's because they're old.

That's why all MLB logos are soft and classic looking. Most rugby union teams you think of were founded in the 19th century.

NBA only started up in the mid 20th century. Some of those logos were designed in the 60s.
>>
>>74135078
Blacks ruin everything.
>>
>>74135957
Gazelles get hunted by the gayest looking pussy cat in africa, cheetahs.
>>
>>74136478
say that to a cheetahs face bru
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.