[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Tom Brady a Saiyan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1486523767646[1].jpg (47KB, 665x399px) Image search: [Google]
1486523767646[1].jpg
47KB, 665x399px
Is Tom Brady a Saiyan?
>>
>>74132183
Nah. Just doesn't seem like the right anime comparison. I'm too drunk to come up with a better one, but I'm sure one of my fellow latino weebs can do it.
>>
he's the MC who isn't nearly as talented as everyone else but through "muh effort" and "muh friendship" he wins all the time
>>
>>74132254
>yfw tom brady believes in the heart of the cards
>>
File: Team_Japan.jpg (71KB, 711x356px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Japan.jpg
71KB, 711x356px
>>74132254
i can't think of a single shonen manga where the MC is the least talented character. i'm pretty high though

brady is literally hiruma tbqh
>>
>>74132254
Superbowl 51 was literally a shounen plot.
>>
>>74132285
Naruto
>>
>>74132331
naruto literally only wins fights because he has the most powerful entity on the show inside of him and ridiculous amounts of chakra or w/e
>>
>>74132331
Naruto is literally a demigod prince
>>
>>74132331
naruto cheats with kuybi

brady cheats with under pressure footballs

like pottery
>>
>>74132348
Bill Belichick is Kyuuby

Eli is Sasuke and Peyton is Itachi

Rodgers is Sakura
>>
i know this is a retarded thing to be upset about but it fucking pissed me off that naruto beat neji in a duel and it was literally just because his bullshit infinite chakra monster made him immune to chakra suppression attacks
i almost dropped the manga right there
and yes i know i sound like a total fucking nerd
>>
>>74132429
They fucking killed Neji

The best character on that shithole
>>
>>74132429
what pissed me off is that it completely invalidated the whole "lesson" of that fight. neji's philosophy was that some people were born stronger, and naruto supposedly proved him wrong by beating him.

BUT HE ONLY FUCKING DID IT BECAUSE HE HAD INFINITE CHAKRA

how does that not prove neji fucking right? he only lost because naruto was born better reeeeee
>>
>>74132416
>Rodgers is Sakura
lel
>>
>>74132440
>>74132450
Not to mention that Naruto is literally royalty on top of all that. Neji's whole philosophy is proven 100% right.

It's not like Naruto's previous fights, where he beats him through luck/cleverness, or when Lee beats the shit out of a literal demon despite not even being able to use ninjutsu/genjutsu. It's just a case of "my bloodline is stronger than yours".

And to be fair, it was nothing new in the show (he used it to beat Haku, after all). But the way it was presented felt messed up.

"My dad, a ninja king, married this girl descended from other literal royalty, and they sealed this ultra-powerful demon in me. So me winning proves that hard work trumps destiny!"
>>
He's Hiruma from ES21 tbqh
>>
>>74132183
He's Goku. Has natural talent but success beause of his high IQ and hard work.
>>
>>74132574
see >>74132285

DR you are my fucking nigger, shit is patrician
>>
>>74132605
ayy ES21 is great. When Hiruma beats that nigger that reacts at the speed of light or some shit, literally a Brady moment.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.