[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: demarcus-cousins.jpg (356KB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
demarcus-cousins.jpg
356KB, 1296x864px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
the media
>>
>>74129503

Most immature and stupid player to ever play this sport.
>>
>>74129521
lebron still exists
>>
>>74129503

Lack of positive male role model growing up.
>>
>>74129528

At least Lebron is so smart to play the passive-aggressive card more instead of getting constantly ejected for the most idiotic behaviour.
>>
Autism in all seriousness. He has exhibited many autistic habits during his college and professional career.

>Sudden emotional swings
>irrational anger
>crying episodes
>self inflicted uncontrollable harm
>>
>>74129536
but not all nba players act like him
>>
>>74129503
The Kings
>>
being too based
>>
>>74129572
That sounds more bipolar than anything
>>
Overrated
>>
He's playing to win, that's how much he loves the game. I love how the media is only reporting him getting the most technical fouls now,. Haha hes a cool guy, met him once. He's just an idiot on the court, he's actually cool to talk to.
>>
File: norm macdonald.png (195KB, 700x290px) Image search: [Google]
norm macdonald.png
195KB, 700x290px
>>74129503
This guy is a real jerk
>>
>>74129503

>Plays for the Kings, an historically inept franchise
>Plays in shit-tier Sacramento market
>Team goes out of it's way to itself in the foot, either by hiring and firing coaches, signing players that don't fit the system, drafting unnecessary players, and general ineptitude

At least they have a new stadium.
>>
Why does nba have so many crybabies and divas compared to other sports
>>
he's a drama queen who rarely if ever attempts defence
>>
>emotional lesbian
>>
>>74129503
The Sacramento Kings, if I had to guess
>>
>>74132502
>>Plays in shit-tier Sacramento market
they actually make a pretty comical amount of money. They're top 10 in revenue in a shit tier market. They've got like 11k season ticket holders.

Kings basketball people are dumb, but they're drastically overperforming their market with regards to revenue.
>>
>>74133195
It's hockey, but without fights or white people.
>>
>>74129659
if he was playing to win he would put in a modicum of effort on defense, he plays to fill up box scores so he can talk about how great he is.

would like to see him traded to Memphis for Gasol so all of the punk bitches in the NBA can be isolated on one team.
>>
>>74129521
I don't think I'll ever forget him forcing the staff to get rid of the year of the monkey celebrations and t-shirts on all the seats in the stadium because he thought it was racist. He is completely clueless.

The lights are on, but nobody's actually home in Cousins' brain
>>
>>74132502
2002 taught them not even to bother trying to win because it's not going to happen
They just run it to make money at this point
>get a top 10 player, since apehoop fans only care about star power
>seats get filled because of it
>okay surround him with literal whos now for 10 bucks a pop
>>
Because he's an entitled nigger in the NBA taking advantage of the city of Sacramento, because you will all still watch sports no matter what happens

when he signs for over 200 mil this offseason, you will all still watch him

congratulations on your sports guys
>>
>>74133430
>muh Lakers-Kings series was rigged meme

The league didn't necessarily want the Kings to lose, they just wanted a Game 7. And the NBA gave them 30 free throws in said Game 7. Too bad the Kings bricked 20 of them and airballed every other shot in the clutch desu
>>
>>nobody ITT has mentioned he's putting up All-Star numbers 25/10 in the clusterfuck of a NBA franchise known as the Kings

At least he hasn't had any off-court issues or gone Latrell Sprewell on anybody yet desu
>>
File: yotmshirts.jpg (38KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
yotmshirts.jpg
38KB, 680x440px
>>74133402

those were some cool shirts

boogie always going to play the race card and ruin good things
>>
>>74133703

So it was still rigged?
>>
A lot of ultra competitive athletes are like him, most are smart to just go to a winner. Bringing in the W's will satisfy any athlete.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.