[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Lebitch being a bigger bitch than normal this season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 54.jpg (18KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
18KB, 285x300px
Why is Lebitch being a bigger bitch than normal this season?
>>
File: IMG_0152.jpg (14KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0152.jpg
14KB, 205x246px
>endorses Hillary
>she loses
>starts acting noticeable more irate and whiny out of nowhere

Hmmmmmm
>>
>>74129406
Because muh legacy muh media empire muh life after basketball I must be the greatest. He wants to be the most powerful negro in media history and that's dependent on people viewing him as the GOAT.
>>
Because he knows it's his last year for a ring before he's officially over the hump
>>
He was a bitch last year too.

I think he sees it as a way to both deflect blame and criticism from the team onto himself whenever they aren't playing their best and rally them through the dog days of the season.

Or he could just be a bitch.
>>
Hes mad the warriors are going to sweep him in 6
>>
File: Hmm.png (400KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.png
400KB, 450x720px
>>74130830
>Sweep.
>In 6.
>>
Not a big fan of LeBron, but it's quite understandable. The guy is 32yo, he's been in 6 finals in a row, has shown what he's worth and what can do for his team, etc. At least as individual figures go, he's THE star, his team should not be so dependent on him during the season. He's playing intense 37min per match, it's just insane.

The show the Warriors are giving might be the explanation for the explosiveness of his reactions and sayings
>>
>>74129406
>Finally wins one for da land
>Did it in historic fashion
>Warriors sign KD
>Warriors are still the hype of the NBA and have more bandwagon fans than ever

He's an attention whore that's mad everyone is still sucking the Warriors dick so he has to literally bitch to the media about his team/management to be relevant.
>>
Ever since the Finals last year, he thinks he's not hated anymore and can start talking shit rather than his usual fake humility act.
>>
>>74129406
he knows he's over the hill and no amount of stacking star players will be able to carry him to another NBA finals win.

it will be great to see this fake bitch lose over and over again lmfao.
>>
@74130958(you)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.